Ivory's, Put on Show!

Story Info
After the seventh black cock had left my lips!
4.2k words
3.92
7.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 3 of Ivory's Beautiful shade of Pink! Putting on a show! This was written for Submissive women, Cockolds, couples, and singles who love interracial stories, with a little edge to them. If you have been following the Ivory series, you know the story line. The use of the N-word is used not to offend but to enhance the story, because it is part of the culture of Black Men! This is the longest story of the series, yes, it's full of stereotypes but Its fantasy and Role playing, Its Ivory's Wet Dream!

Hyde was by my side like a handler at a dog show, and I his prize Bitch, ready to perform and win best in breed, there would be seven judges who would decide my fate.

Hyde called them to me one by one; they tell me their names and each of them smiled at me and kissed me. I was being kissed as if I was a girlfriend, by them putting their tongues in my mouth and softly kissing my lips. They all told me how they couldn't wait, to fill me with their hard black dicks, and how it was going to be a privilege to unload into such a beautiful White Bitch!

Some would bow at me, before squeezing my ass or a quick suck on my tit, then going to the back of the line. I love looking at the asses of black men, so firm and round, that gives them the ability to thrust their dicks so deep, and hard. When a Blackman is between your thighs, and you get to feel his smooth muscular ass driving his cock like battering-ram deeper and deeper into your cunt. Girls like me know that's the difference between a white man and a Bull.!

What has me excited the most, is the variety of black men, that I will be expected to fuck. Not knowing how they will treat me as a slut, is exciting to me. And there is the varies sizes of cocks, that I will get to suck, and to see how deep I can take them down my throat, 8 inches is my best, before I choke! As I look around the room, I expect to be choking a lot before this night is thru!

From big to bigger thick and thicker, with all different sizes of balls to lick and smell. I love to smell the balls of black men, that hide beneath their hanging cocks.

The one who introduced himself to me as a nasty Nigger, told me that's what I must call him when he is riding me, he has balls the size of a goat. And his tongue could touch his chin, and he promised me, with a grin, that he was going to stick it so far up my cunt, that I will feel it in my throat!

Some of you may find it strange that a black man wants a white woman to call him Nigger, if you are one of them, let me explain.

For those of you who have never dated a black man, or don't have a black friend, they are just men, in many ways like white men.

But in other ways there miles apart, not even close. Black men have this way about them, an attitude that's different than most. It is the way they walk and talk and their self-esteem, is higher than that of other men. It is because of the colour of their skin, and the size of their dicks, and the way they can make women of all races react, when they walk into a room.

All black men don't have huge cocks, but black men have Black Cocks, and they all know how to screw!

When it comes to fucking white girls, every black man becomes a Boss, once he has you naked, and on your knees. Every white girl knows if you mess with a black man, he turns into a nasty Nigger when it's time to fuck, and you better be ready to please.

And whatever your name is, Sue or Karen or Darlene, you can check it at the door, by a Nigger you will be called, a Bitch a Cunt a Slut a Whore!

The Four words all black men want to hear from the lips of any white girl, are FUCK ME NIGGER PLEASE! If we were men, they would be ready to fight, but because we have cunts and are skin is white, they treat us like sluts instead!

When a Nigger fucks a white girl, he fucks her for fun! he doesn't fuck her to cum, but to prove a point.

Fun! to a Nigger is watching a white girl cum! Or seeing her eyes roll to the back of our head, or the way her toes curl. Or watching her stopping to breath, as she covers his dick with her cream, then franticly trying to catch her breath! Or grabbing a bitch by the back of her neck, forcing her to her knees, so he can cum all over her face, as she says Big Daddy, please!

And if you are weak, or a freak, he will call a friend. They will both fuck every hole that you have, and when you reach for your clothes, they will say, bitch we are not done with you. They will touch you and kiss you before sliding their dicks back under your skin, making you cum all over again.

They will stick their tongues into the holes in your skin, because Niggers love how white girls taste, your mouth your cunt the hole in your ass, nothing goes to waste. While one is fucking your cunt the other is fucking your face, and you realize their pulling a train on you, that's what black boys like do!

When a black man is inside of you, and you feel his hard thick dick is about to make you cum, and he says bitch who is fucking you. Nigger is the word that he wants to hear, from your soft white lips to his two-brown ears!

Being the best fuck, of a White Girls life, that's what a Nigger calls Fun!

I was told by Hyde, down bitch and I went to my knees, in front of me were seven black men with seven hard Cocks, just a few feet away. Each man walked up to me as if he owned me, and he did, that's what makes black men different than the rest! and I knew what I was expected to do.

I put my nose between their thighs and the sack of skin that holds their balls and I inhale the scent of each of these men. Their musk is like catnip to my pussy, and I begin to leak, and smell of lust. These black balls are here for me to fill, with so much cum until they overflow into my mouth, my cunt, or they splash all over my pretty white face.

Next, I open my mouth wide and one by one, I feel the head of their warm firm cocks against my tongue. They only put their cock heads in my mouth, I was told by Hyde to French kiss each black dick. It was just a kiss they wanted no more, only for me lick and suck the precum that leaks from the hole in the top of their hard black poles.

No one tried to fuck my face or to force feed me down my throat, just a kiss below the waist.

The last dick that I was to taste, was submerged in a glass of white wine. He stood beside me as I raised the glass to my mouth. I could feel the warmth of his skin against my cheek. He removed the empty glass from my lips and replaced it with the tip of his dick, which I licked and sucked into my mouth.

After the seventh black cock had left my lips, Hyde walked away, leaving me alone with these men. The taste of each cock was on my tongue and the smell of their musk has replaced the air in the room. Now the waiter has cleared my plate, the banquet can begin. I realize the main course of this feast is me, the meal that is about to be devoured by these seven hungry men, is my soft Ivory skin and the pink that I hide within!

The tightness of my pink hairless lips, that I hide in that special place between my legs, will be forced to open wide. To be eaten alive, by hot wet tongues from the jaws of thirsty black dogs, that will drink from the slit between my thighs.

I will be stretched and used, even at times abused, by men fucking me for fun! Yes, boys will use me as a toy, a pleasure toy, a fuck doll, made to play any dirty game they say! Boys will be boys and they will cheat, to make sure that they win, so I'll have to play their dirty games over and over again.

When they are done, playing with this little white girl, calling me names and pulling my hair, I will be a cum dump, over-flowing of chocolate cream!

They will put things into my mouth, that I cannot chew, and make me suck spunk from their long black tubes. Other bad boys will make me lick, places I should not lick, and they will all stuff my tight little pussy, with dick after dick after big black dick!

They have only one goal as men, and to reach that goal they must acquire a female, better yet a whore. This is the reason they sought Hyde, only a well-trained whore will do, to empty the balls of so many men. It works best for the whore, when the men are friends. It works best for the friends when the bitch is submissive, and well trained by a Master, who knows the difference between a Slut and a Whore!

Before Hyde walked away, he gave one of the men a velvet rope, it was thick black and very long. The men slowly and as one surrounded my bed. The smell of my lust and the musk of these men, put me in heat and stirred my Hunger for their long black meat, and the soup hanging between their thighs.

One had a bottle of lube in his hand, another black hand took the baby oil off the nightstand and passed it from man to man. All I could think about is how many black cocks I must fuck and suck to drain these men. And will they be gentle, or did Hyde tell them that I'm a Slut, who likes it rough? So, stick a dick in my cunt, another up my ass and if I shout, and scream stick a dick in my mouth!

I should tell you about my bedroom, my lover is very good at what he does, and he is paid extremely well. My bedroom is as large as many people's apartments. With a fireplace and a balcony overlooking the pool. It has wide beams as part of the A-frame that supports the roof.

Because I love to play with my toys there are large mirrors everywhere around the room, on the celling, one is even on the foot of the bed. There are chairs and a couch and a workout bench, a swing for sex is also in my room.

The largest T.V in the house is in this room, it takes up half the wall at the end. What my lover loves to do in this room, is to eat my pussy while he watches football on his T.V.

Our security cameras are hooked up to all the rooms including my bedroom, to this T.V, so we can monitor not only the outside but every room in the house. Hyde turned the camera on me, and then he turned on the Big T.V, so everything that is about to happen to me, I will not only feel but I will see, what this pack of black Dogs are doing to me.

One of the men with a huge dick takes me by the hand to the centre of the room, he tells me to get on my knees. Then he tells me it is time again to clean the precum from the dicks of the men. One by one I suck and lick them clean. When I was done, he helped me to my feet and he asked me if I enjoyed my treat, I nodded yes, but what I really wanted was a mouth full of cream!

Now they walk me directly under a large beam about ten feet high. A man tells me Bitch give me your hands, and he ties my wrist, by circling the soft velvet rope, around my wrist until bound tight. Then one of them throws the rope over the beam and catches it before it hits the floor. I can feel the rope slowly lifting my arms above my head, he stops just before I would leave my feet. Here I hang like a piece of fresh white meat, I look in the eyes of the black dogs as they surround me, I sense their ready to eat!

I look in the mirrors around the room and see the backs and the taught asses of the black men with their hard dicks. Then I look at the screen of this huge T.V. vivid so clear, I am hanging there, like a slave about to be whipped. But I know what I really am, Is a white bitch in heat, the black dogs favourite kind of meat.

I hang here helpless, my white flesh completely exposed and surrounded by a gang of strange men. Who have me on show, naked suspended by a rope on the tips of my toes!

Niggers, are doing this to me, driven by a need to soil, what once belonged to only white men, the gold I hold between my thighs, now more than ever, belongs to them!

One by one they kiss me deeply, some knell in front of me others are behind me, and two by my side. They start to sniff my body, all parts of my body my hair, my face under my arms, my cunt and feet. They spread my cheeks and smell my ass as well. Then they begin to lick my skin with their hot wet tongues, all over my body these black dogs are licking me.

They stop licking and begin to suck, my breast my hard pink nipples, the back of my neck, one's sucking toes, they take turns eating my cunt and licking my clit. Some begin to lick again under my arms, the back of my legs, my ass cheeks are spread open wide as they lick and suck my hole.

I feel their tongues in my ear, others are sucking my tits, as they take turns tongue fucking my holes, and they still continue to kiss my lips and suck on my tongue. I have lost count; of how many times I have cum! I have lost control of my body as well and I can no longer stand, it is the strength of these men, that has me floating on air.

At this time Hyde comes back in the room, with a chair for me, he covers my mouth with his, and fills my mouth full of cold wine, removing his lips from mine he pinches my tit hard and says bitch you better bring me the first-place prize. Reminding me I'm a whore not a slut, and I have a job to do! and if I don't do it well, there will be hell to pay, when the Brothers go home, and it's me and Hyde all alone!

Hyde tells one of the men to bring him the two bar stools he had put at the back of the room.

He tells the men who are now seated around the room and passing their joints, feeling the air with musk and weed and drinking there, Hennessy and beer, I am truly caught up in a Nigger affair.

Brothers it's time to calm your prize from the charity raffle, your money went to a great cause, to buy a slide and a swing for the park on 5th St. in the Hood. NO> 66 and 102, are the winning numbers come up here, your prize is a special treat.

I had no idea what Hyde had planned for me, but I felt I really needed to Pee! I called Hydes's name loudly, so he could hear me over the laughter and the voices of the men. He came to me; I asked him to please let me down, I have to Pee.

Hyde then turned to the men, listen my brothers, this beautiful white bitch says she has to pee, should we let her down or watch the pee run down her legs? Pee! Pee! Pee! Pee! is what these nasty Niggers were chanting at me.

Hyde took the vase off the table in my room, he thru the flowers on the floor. He had one of the men loosen the rope and remove my chair and he made me squat, still with my hands above my head. At this time the dogs surrounded me, all searching for a better view. Hyde put the vase 10 inches from my thighs, he said now bitch on the count of three, you may pee, and these dirty dogs said 1 2 3 and laughed and taunted me, as they watched me pee.

With Baby wipes he wiped my slit, and with the other my face and lips. Then he said pull the rope tight, hang this bitch back up, we have games to play with this pretty white whore!

As I stand here my arms above my head, my face red with shame after being made to Pee, for the enjoyment of men. My head is spinning what's going to happen to me when one, or more of these black dogs have to pee, will they use me as a tree?

Hyde calls the two men who won the draw to come up close and sit on the barstools. Each was sitting in front of me, one on my right, and one on my left. Their large warm hands were on my thighs, both wink at me with a smile. My eyes, straying from their smile, to their thick brown dicks, have erect.

Hyde has a bar stool for me to sit on, my arms are still tied above my head. He puts two thick hairbands, twisted around my breast. making my 34-DS, swell like balloons. Turning my pale white skin, almost purple, with my veins becoming visible underneath my skin. These bands have in a matter of seconds made my tits point out like rocket-ships, with my pink nipples hard and erect, sticking out like thumbs.

He then takes a can of chocolate, syrup in his hand, he shows it to the dogs, and they bark and holler, then he pours the syrup all over my swollen breast. He covers, my pale white tits with inches of sticky chocolate.

Hyde then tells them the first man, to suck and lick my breast clean and back to pale white, is the winner. and his prize is, drum roll,,,,,,,,, he will be the first Nigger to stick his dick in this beautiful white Bitch!

The dogs are hyped the room is on fire! while their brothers prepare to attack my tits, just before there about to start, Hyde takes a bottle of Hennessy and pours it all over my chest, the dogs go wild.

I look up, I see myself on the big screen T.V it's like I'm watching a movie, but it is me. The dogs in the room shout 1-2-3 go, the men begin to lick and suck my swollen breast. Eating the chocolate from my chest. At times lightly chewing my nipples and licking and sucking the Hennessy that Hyde was pouring on my breast.

Hyde knows my breast very sensitive., but it takes, a firm hand to make them come alive. I love to have them touched, pulled and pinched, and to be sucked really hard. I like a man's strong hands to play rough with my tits, these black dogs that are feeding on my pink breast, both want to win. This made them suck and lick me hard and deep to get the syrup off my white skin. They used their hands to force my breast into their mouths as more Hennessy spills on my chest.

Having both men sucking and licking on me at the same time and just the way I love to be sucked, is driving me wild. One of them grabbed me by the back of my neck and forced me to suck my own tit, then he began kissing me hard, and sucking my tongue, and licking the chocolate from my lips.

While this was happening, his buddy was fucking my cunt with his thumb, and rubbing my tit all over his face, these boys were having fun! The two men kissed my lips and off they went to the bathroom to wash their face and hands.

In the end it was a draw, both men brought my swollen tits from chocolate brown to blood red, pink. All the dogs in the room seem to really enjoy the show.

Hyde steps in and takes the bands from around my tender breast. He is handed a large hot wet towel; he covers my chest and softly wipes my flesh clean. When he is thru, he puts a clothes pin on each of my sensitive tits, this is his way of turning my Tits into Clits. And it works, when he takes them off and sucks on my breast, he always makes me cum!

He takes the rope off of my wrist, Hyde tells one of the men to bring me a glass of wine. Then he shouts to the boys, it's time for a Toast! they lift their beers and glasses of Hennessy.

" The next thing this beautiful whore will drink, will be from the wine cellar in our balls, and the label will read, made from the seed of Black Alpha Dogs!" To black alpha dogs they cheer!

They bring the padded chest from the foot of my bed, it's about 2' wide and 4' long. It holds blankets and sheets and other things. The perfect stage to watch a whore at play. My mouth and cunt easily accessible, at either end, for the dicks or the tongues of these black men.

It is part of their plan to use me two men at a time. Each man has 10 minutes to enjoy any of my holes he may choose. When their time is up the line will move, and when each man has given his seed, I'll lay flat on my back, and the line will form all over again. At last, I will sit on any black dick that is still erect, until there is no more cum left in the balls of these men!

Hyde calls for my leash and my pink dog collar, as he's putting it on my neck, I look at the big screen. I see the smoke from their weed in the air, and naked men, stroking their big black cocks with lube. They look like their waiting for the conductor to say get on board, so they can be part of the train, bound for the holes of a pretty white whore!

I can hear them telling each other what they plan to do to me, when it's their turn. Some are going to treat me like a slut, they are going to spank me and pull my hair and fill my cunt full of hot spunk. Others say they will spill their cream all over my face, after they give my pussy a good hard fuck! is this a dream?

One said he is not sure where he will cum, his friend said I'm Cumming in her mouth! And two want to fuck my pussy at the same time, to see how much cum my cunt can hold, when they both explode. And at least two or three said her ass is so fine for a white girl, that's the first place my black dick goes!

12