Ivy League at Any Cost Pt. 02

Story Info
Sorority hazing requires humiliating corporal punishment.
5.5k words
4.55
35.8k
19

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/18/2023
Created 01/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They gave Vicki a week to settle in and meet the other girls. There were twenty girls in her pledge class, and dozens more upper classwomen to meet and try to remember. Only a handful of the fresh pledges moved directly into the house. Her roommate was a sweetheart from Minnesota named Janette. She was blond with blue eyes, looked like a Swedish model with her too long legs. She cupped her vowels like a character from Fargo and liked to talk about cold weather sports.

Vicki came downstairs with the other girls for a meeting. After the general introductions and instructions, each of the twenty girls was given a pledge collar. Each collar was to be worn when they were in the house during rush. Sixteen of the girls would get a black collar, a normal pledge.

The other four girls, Vicki included, were given red collars. The official story was that the red collars were girls who paid an extra fee to move directly into the house.

Vicki knew that she and the three other girls were given the red collars because they were part of The Program.

McKayla and the other upper classwomen had them line up, as if they were in boot camp, and put on the collars.

The thing was tight enough that Vicki couldn't ignore it, but not so tight it stopped her from breathing. There was a metal ring that bit into her neck ever so slightly. McKayla addressed the group:

"While you are pledges in our house, you must wear those collars. And while you wear that collar, you are not a woman. You do not have a name. You are either Blacks or Reds. Sluts or Whores."

"You red collars, if you fail to do what we ask, when we ask it, you're out," McKayla said. She walked down the row of girls. "For some of you, that means you're out of the house, and all the benefits that come with it." She stopped in front of Vicki and stared her in the eyes. "For others, the consequences are worse."

McKayla lowered her voice and spoke directly to Vicki. "Do we have an understanding?"

"Yes," Vicki said.

"OK then," McKayla was back to projecting. "Red collars, step forward and face your sisters."

Vicki and the three others stepped forward. It was terrifying be singled out in this environment.

Vicki wasn't fat, but she felt like it next to those other girls. She was also the only non-white girl of the group. Even among red collars, she stood out. "Bad thing," she thought.

Liz walked the line of black collars, handing each of them a set of cards. "These red collars are your sisters, your friends, and for tonight," she paused, "your servants. As such, any punishment given to you should be redirected to them."

She stopped at the end of the line. "What does your card say?"

The girl, Kary, read her card, "Take off your bra."

"You can do what the card says, or pass it to one of the red collars who serve you," she said.

The girl hesitated for a moment before walking to the four red collars.

"Pick one," Liz said. The black collar looked at them, but didn't so much as twitch. It was like they were on a reality show, and she didn't want to make an enemy. "May I suggest the one with the biggest tits," Liz said.

The girl sighed, happy to have the responsibility taken from her. She gave the card to Vicki.

"Do what it says," Liz told her.

Vicki read the card again, then tucked it in the band of her pants and undid her bra. Her breasts were always just getting in the way, and she wore the most supportive bras she could find. She was overly conscious of the way her breasts dropped against her green blouse. She imagined how the other girls could see her nipples.

"Next," Liz said. Looking at the next girl in the line.

Each girl read their card, then gave it to one of the red collars. The only time a Black removed an article themselves was when there were no Reds with garments left that qualified.

Liz was careful to pause the game when Vicki's very last piece of clothing, her shirt, was stolen. She was standing bottomless, her freshly shaved pussy feeling cold and exposed, hunched over trying to hide as much as possible with her blouse.

She was given the card that said shirt. The girl who gave it to her was still fully clothed.

"How does it feel to know your sister, your black collared sister would take your very last piece of modesty, the only thing hiding your pussy from all these other eyes," Liz said.

Vicki winced at the word pussy almost as if she had been struck.

Being directly addressed by Liz singled her out in a way even being naked had not. She really did feel the other girls staring at her.

"It was not a rhetorical question," she said. "Answer me."

All the black collars were staring at her. Those white girls with their perfect clothes and tennis player bodies.

"Bad," she said. There was an edge of emotion in her voice she didn't expect.

"You're not going to cry are you?" Liz asked. She stood in front of Vicki, inches from her face.

"No," she whispered. She could feel pressure in her face, in her eyes.

"Take it off then. Whore," she whispered.

Vicki did what she was told, peeling off the shirt, and exposing her completely nude body. Her too big breasts, her dark nipples, and soft tummy that the other girls did not have.

Liz kept going down the line. Vicki and the other three red collars were stripped completely naked. A handful of the other girls were missing a shirt here or a bra there as the black collars ran out of viable clothing to fulfill the card directive. She couldn't separate the cold from her nerves, but she was shivering either way.

"How many of you ever licked a pussy before?" Liz asked.

Vicki had not so much as kissed another girl in her life. She scanned the other girls. No one said a word.

"Show of hands whores, which one of you dykes licked another girl's pussy?" Liz asked again.

Still nothing.

"Kary," she said to the black collar at the end of the line.

"Yes?" she chirped.

"Oh, you licked another girls pussy then?"

"No, no I haven't, I was just answering you," she said.

"Well now is your chance. Why don't you lick that red collar over there?" Liz said. She pointed at Vicki's roommate Janette.

Kary was terrified, a deer in headlights. She shuffled up to Janette as though she only had 50% control of her legs.

"On your knees black collar. Just give it a smooch," Liz said.

Kary slowly lowered herself in front of Janette. She leaned in, giving a quick kiss between Janette's legs. She turned to Liz, a pained look on her face.

"Good enough," Liz said. "As you were."

Kary shuffled back to her spot in line.

"You know I'm impressed. You could have asked a red collar to do that for you," Liz said.

"Oh shit," Kary said.

"Yeah, you must be some kind of lesbian alright," Liz said.

"I'm not--" Kary started.

"Quiet." Liz said. "We've got a lot to get through, unless you want more attention? No? OK then." Liz had to refer to her beat up piece of notebook paper for the next question.

"OK an easy one, how many of you whores have sucked on a cock?" she asked.

Vicki had sucked her high school boyfriend's penis a handful of times. Six months later she still didn't quite know how to feel about it. It wasn't good or bad. It was just a thing that happened. Vicki lifted her hand up tentatively, as did most of the other girls in the room. While naked, any movement felt awkward and revealing, her breasts moving and drawing attention to themselves.

"So we got a lot of sluts in here. That's good," Liz said. She walked up to one of the few black collars not raising her hand. Vicki forgot her name. She was freckled and cute. "So are you a liar or a prude?"

"I just never, uh, never did that," she said. Meek.

"McKayla," Liz said.

"Yeah?"

"Make a note to make sure she sucks a cock before we accept her," Liz said.

"Sounds good," McKayla said.

"How 'bout you, Vicki-loo," Liz said, whipping around to stare at Vicki.

"Yes, I did," she said. Liz was standing a bit too close. The power imbalance of clothed versus naked was overwhelming.

"I know you did, tell me about it," Liz said.

She didn't have the words. It felt bigger than it looked...

"Tell me," Liz said, breaking up her internal monologue.

"It was big. In my mouth," she stuttered.

"Yeah, but how did it taste," Liz asked.

"A bit off, I don't know. Salty?" Vicki said.

"Did he come in your mouth?" Liz asked. Vicki nodded her head yes. "Say it," Liz said.

"He came in my mouth," Vicki said. She cut her eyes to the other girls, naked and clothed they were all watching her. She didn't want to be here.

"I bet you swallowed, didn't you? You whore."

More than anything she remembered the texture, trying to choke it down and not being able to get it all. Afterwords, she didn't know what to expect. It was mostly just awkward with her boyfriend.

Her face was hot, her heart was pounding. Jesus she just needed some clothes, and for the attention to go somewhere else.

"Well I'm glad we have a certified cock sucker on staff," Liz said. She moved on.

Vicki sighed. She hadn't been holding her breath, but she must have been breathing shallow.

McKayla did some additional announcements, then dismissed the black collars for the evening. The red collars stayed behind. There were four of them:

Vicki, the softest of the girls. More Kate Upton than Kate Moss. She thought of herself as fat, but knew she was overly hard on herself. She wasn't stick thin like her mother or her sister.

Janette, tall and lean. A real blond with blue eyes who looked Norwegian but was from Minnesota. She had good sized breasts that looked small on her tall frame. Janette had long legs and a patch of blond pubic hair that was difficult to see.

Haley was shorter, with a muscled ass and thighs. She'd done gymnastics and cheer in high school, a flier. She'd had an injury or some hiccup and hadn't qualified for a scholarship. Haley smiled when she was nervous. It was plastic and showed most of her perfect teeth.

Kim was the final girl. Girl next door type but way too thin. She had dark hair and dark eyes, which contrasted with her pale skin. Her breasts were full, and her nipples light pink, barely darker than her skin. Vicki was jealous.

All the girls had light pink nipples, and she assumed their pussies were the same. Although Asian American, Vicki's skin was as pale as theirs, but her dark nipples gave her away. She hated them.

The only other women in the room were McKayla and Liz. McKayla was in a smart semi-formal gown, which showcased her legs and tight ass. Liz was dressed in ultra tight jeans and a low cut top.

"You four know why you're here," McKayla said. "You have a special arrangement with the group. This discussion is the most direct we will ever, ever, have about it. As far as the rest of the girls are concerned, you are red collars. You have some special commitment and responsibilities in the house. Understood?"

Vicki nodded yes. She had wondered how this sexual secret society could operate in the semi-open.

"You girls are going to do a lot of things to keep your spot. You think you sucked a cock before?" she looked at Vicki, "It's nothing. Even a whore like you is practically a virgin. I make you only two promises. Any sense of decency, privacy, or autonomy will be violated. However, you make it through this, and you'll be set to succeed for the rest of your life. I don't just mean college, I mean business contacts, politicians, the keys to power."

For a brief moment, Vicki pushed past her ongoing nudity and the terror of that threat, and thought of her sister. Her sister with her luxury cars and tailored suits. If she had done so well with an iffy work ethic, what could Vicki accomplish with the same opportunity? How many cocks did her sister suck to get through it?

"There are rules we follow. Every Friday night and Saturday night is ours. We own it, and we own you. From 7pm until 3am. The rest of the time is yours. Any man or woman you may be with has been screened for STDs, as have you. You are forbidden from dating or fucking outside of this program. You won't have the time or energy, and this STD wall is sacred. You will not violate it."

Vicki remembered her sister's story. She had broken the rule and lived to tell the tale, but the consequences...

"Finally," McKayla said, "We use code words. Yellow to slow down, red to stop. We won't stop you from exiting an encounter, but do so with caution. Think of these as life and death. Any use of these words will be reviewed by us. If you use these words to avoid something you'd rather not do, we will cut your ass. You are here to be a sexual fantasy. You don't like that, you can get the fuck out right now."

McKayla stared them all down. She was clothed, and they were naked.

"OK, Liz?"

Liz stepped in front of the girls. "Think of this like bootcamp. I'm your drill instructor, tasked with breaking you spoiled bitches in. I'm here to torture you, but I'm also here to protect you. There is nothing a client will do with you or to you that you won't get from me first."

--

That night, Vicki laid on her twin bed, a foot and a half from Janette, also laying on her bed.

"This is pretty crazy," Vicki said.

"Yeah," Janette said.

Vicki wanted to ask, needed to ask. Why was this long legged runway model in hiding selling herself into sexual slavery?

"So why did you do it?" Janette asked her first.

There was an awkward silence.

"I guess I'm just competitive," Vicki said, "for as long as I could remember, I planned on going to school here. I sacrificed so much for too long. I couldn't let it go."

"You'd do anything," Janette said.

"Yeah," Vicki answered.

They both let that sink in. Anything. It wasn't hyperbole.

"You?" Vicki asked.

"I really like sex. All kinds of it. Kinky, porn, all of it. I wanted to get into porn, but my parents would disown me. So things worked out. I found the most reputable way in the world to be a secret porn star."

"Wow," Vicki said. This innocent looking girl was some kind of a sex addict. "I'm not really into sex per se. It's OK, but I was hoping to do a lot more of it in college."

"You're not a virgin are you?" Janette asked.

"Why do people keep asking me that? No, I'm not a virgin. I just didn't love it. Maybe I was with the wrong boy," Vicki said. She was babbling. Her roommate was a wannabe porn star, and she'd had sex a handful of times and never orgasmed.

"You're in over your head," Janette said.

--

On Sunday, they had a welcome party, The Scouting Party, they called it. Light music and drinks. Some of the upper class sisters brought their boyfriends around, but otherwise it was subdued and private.

By midnight, most of the guests had left, and it was only the dozens of girls, a handful of boyfriends, and the staff.

McKayla rang the bronze bell that was the summons for the pledges. Vicki rushed down to the main room and mingled with the other girls. She found a spot next to Janette right as McKayla started to speak. She was holding a comically large wooden paddle.

"OK girls, as you know, tonight is informally known as the Scouting Party. You're getting to know us, but we're getting to know you. Judging you. Trying to figure out if you make the cut to be one of us."

She looked them all over in a dramatic fashion.

"As such, we like to get a real good look at our pledges. Each and everyone one of you is going to strip down to your panties, and stand on this scale for a good old fashioned weigh-in," McKayla said. She had a cruel smile.

Vicki started to process a dozen thoughts, all of them bad, at once. She didn't want to be naked, didn't want to be topless, didn't want all these eyes on her, didn't want to be WEIGHED for god sakes, didn't want to look different, didn't want to be fat.

She scanned the crowed. It was 80% her sorority sisters, most of which she had met but could barely keep in her head. The other 20% were strangers. Some older women. Boys. Boyfriends or who knows what. They looked hungry.

Her heart was racing. She could and would do this, but goddamn.

"You have sixty seconds," she said, then thumped the paddle in her hand with menace.

Vicki stripped down to her panties with wild abandon, her large breasts feeling out of place. She couldn't help but notice how thin Janette was, sharp elbows and collar bones, the hint of ribs. Janette could have been a runway model. She looked like Vicki always wanted, the way her mother expected her to look. Vicki's mom had called her body an "American body," which was Asian code for fat.

"OK girls, as a sister in this sorority, you are tasked with upholding an image. Other girls want to be us, and all the guys want to fuck us," McKayla said. She paced around the mass of nude girls, catching their eye.

"Quite frankly, some of you girls have let yourself go. I hate to say it. Well that stops tonight. We're going to get your fat asses on the scale and put you on a little diet plan."

McKayla had them weigh in one by one.

Linda, a brunette with green eyes, dimples, and ears that poked out ever so slightly, was first. Her target weight was 116 pounds, but she weighed in at 117. Vicki had to give her credit, she didn't look embarrassed or overwhelmed. Linda seemed comfortable in her skin.

"Well that's too bad. Off by a pound. How about you take off that cute underwear and see if that helps," McKayla said.

Linda stared her down. In measured words she said, "It won't."

The boy next to McKayla stared at Linda, her breasts, her hips, her legs. He looked ravenous.

"Why don't you give it a try anyway," McKayla said.

Linda stared her down for a half second. It seemed like something passed between them, but then Linda was bending over, whipping her panties down her legs. In an instant she was totally nude. Vicki could see her dark pubic hair and hip bones.

McKayla held out her hand, and Linda gave her the panties. The scale still read 117.

"Well that's too bad. So close. We can't have our girls being overweight now can we? What you need is proper motivation. So lets do this. My friend Bill here," she reached her hand down to massage the cock of the man next to her, "is going to motivate you. For every pound over your ideal weight, he's going to give you three swats with this paddle. As you can imagine, Bill is pretty frustrated watching all this naked flesh running around with no attention paid to him."

"So I'll make you a deal. If at any time, it gets to be too much, all you have to do is to ask for mercy," McKayla said.

She handed the paddle off to Bill like she was transferring a sacred relic.

"All you gotta do is ask for mercy, then suck his cock, and he'll take it easy on you."

There was a gasp behind Vicki from one of the girls.

Bill looked like he was in his mid twenties, dark hair and actually a little handsome. He was likely a boyfriend or a member in the Greek system. He was mildly athletic like a golfer.

"What do you say?" McKayla asked.

"Give me the paddle," Linda said.

The strikes were much more vicious than Vicki would have imagined. Maybe Bill held back, but she wasn't so sure. They had Linda bend over a special desk, exposing her ass and pussy to the room. Unlike Vicki, she hadn't shaved all of her pubic hair.

Each strike jarred her whole frame, shoving it forward with a sharp WHAP as wood met ass. They had her count.

"One," Linda said.

Another whack. Her body shoved forward, her ass clenching in pain.

"Two," she said. Vicki could see the red outline where the paddle had smashed her ass.

"That looks like it hurt," McKayla said. She took the paddle from Bill. She slid the end of it across Linda's red ass.

"You wanna ask for mercy?" McKayla asked.

"No," Linda said. There was iron will behind that word.

"Suit yourself," McKayla said. She handed the paddle back to Bill.

12