Ivy League at Any Cost Pt. 03

Story Info
The girls endure a humiliating competition.
5.9k words
4.57
36.4k
29

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/18/2023
Created 01/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next three days were uneventful. Vicki waddled to her classes. Each day it hurt less and less to sit down. In Chemistry, she sat next to a cute boy, Frank. They agreed to be lab partners. In the afternoons, she returned to the sorority house, and at night slept in the twin bed close to Janette.

Vicki had been sleeping bottomless for the past three days. After a full day of wearing panties, the mild chafing got to her welt covered ass.

"You don't masturbate," Janette said. It wasn't a question. Janette was looking at her, propped up on one elbow lying in the other bed.

"Oh, no," Vicki responded.

"Why not?" Janette asked.

"I guess I don't know how?" Vicki said. That wasn't quite right. "Or like, I'm not in the habit?"

"Well we can't have sex with anyone outside the program. I don't know about you, but I'm fucking horny," Janette said.

Vicki laughed. Her fantasies had become more and more vivid in the last couple of days. "Me too," Vicki said.

Janette smiled, a radiant display of perfect teeth. "You ever have a woman go down on you?" Janette asked.

Vicki heard the question for what it was. Did Vicki want Janette to go down on her? The thought had never crossed her mind. It was a complete shock. Vicki couldn't respond.

"I'm not sure what we're in for with this whole 'sex slavery' business, but it couldn't hurt to take care of each other along the way," Janette continued.

Vicki was acutely aware of how naked she was, her bare ass on display for hours at a time. She turned and looked at Janette. Her roommate's eyes were fixed on Vicki. Vicki was still speechless, uncomfortable, naked.

"I overstepped," Janette said.

"No," Vicki said.

"You aren't ready for this discussion," Janette said.

"Yeah, no, I'm not. I hadn't thought about it," Vicki said.

"Ignore me, I'm sorry. I'm just horny, talking out of my hormones," Janette said. Her eyes shifted away from Vicki for the first time, Janette shifted her body away.

"You want to," Vicki said, "Do that to me?"

Janette cut her eyes back to Vicki. "Fuck yeah I do."

"Why?"

"Because I like sex, I like you, and you're sexy as fuck and you need it," Janette said.

Vicki was overwhelmed by the words, all of them, everything about them. Janette was so tall and glamorous, her eyes sparkled and her smile entranced. Her blond hair looked wild and carefree but never messy. Vicki imagined what it would look like, to see those eyes peering up at her from between her legs.

"You think I'm sexy?"

"Fuck yeah," Janette said. There was a small lull that Janette jumped into, "Your breasts are amazing. Your nipples, I love them, so large, I'd love to see them hard, love to suck on them, kiss them, bite them. You've got a dynamite ass I'd drag my tongue all over."

"I'm not fat?" Vicki said.

"No! You just have big tits. I'd kill to have tits like yours, but that ain't gonna happen. Give me the word..." Janette said.

Vicki imagined those teeth, nibbling her breasts, teasing her nipples, kissing and licking and sucking. Jesus she was just fucking horny. What would that tongue feel like between her legs, how would it feel to have this model debasing herself between her thighs, licking her pussy?

"What do you say?" Janette asked.

And in her fantasy there was Bill, bending her over the bed, his cock filling her, using it to shove her body until she had nowhere to go, filling her deeper than she thought possible.

"No thanks. I don't think I'm ready for that, not right now," Vicki said. It felt like the wrong choice.

"No problem," Janette said. She couldn't hide her disappointment. "I'm pretty horny though. You mind if I jerk off?"

"No, I understand. You want me to go somewhere?" Vicki asked.

"No, stay. I want you to stay. You can watch, get some pointers," Janette winked.

Vicki was wildly uncomfortable, but she didn't move. The air was so cool on her bare ass, but her pussy was somehow on fire.

"OK," Vicki said.

Janette smiled at her, slid her pajama bottoms off without getting up. She was wearing plain green cotton panties. She gave Vicki a wicked smile and touched her tongue to her teeth as she danced her fingers down toward her legs. She traced her fingers over her panties, each circle eliciting a small writhe of her legs. Vicki was 90% sure Janette was performing for her.

Janette ducked into her desk, pulled out a flesh colored dildo shaped like an over-sized penis. "You have one of these?" she asked.

"No," Vicki said. She was embarrassed to look at it.

"Ever use one?"

"No," Vicki said.

Janette made an extra show of licking it, rubbing her tongue up and down the shaft. She sucked the head of it for a moment, then took it in her mouth. Deeper and deeper until the balls were on her lips. She held it for a split second, before pulling it out in a rush.

Janette winked at her. She pivoted on her side, facing Vicki directly, making intense eye contact. She unbuttoned her shirt, starting the bottom. After each button, she pulled her shirt apart, exposing more of her perfect stomach. On the final button she pulled her shirt behind her, exposing most of her pale breasts.

Janette circled her nipples, the light pink areolas that blended perfectly into her breasts.

"I bet your nipples feel amazing," Janette said. Vicki felt the tone of her warm voice more than the words, watching the motion of finger on nipple.

Janette slid her panties down those long legs, keeping her hips turned to Vicki to expose as much flesh as possible. She pulled them off, then flexed her right leg up, propped it up on the bed so Vicki could see more of her.

Vicki turned away out of reflex, but Janette didn't go away. She waited until Vicki turned back.

Janette had blond pubic hair that was trimmed but not removed. Her outer lips were pale like the rest of her body. Her inner lips were pink and petite and barely visible.

Janette ran the fake cock across her pussy, then angled it toward her, eased it inside. The tip of the head dipped in and out, each stroke going deeper than before. She sighed, craned her head back and relaxed into the feeling for a moment before sitting back up and focusing on Vicki.

"Feels good," Janette said.

Vicki watched Janette slowly fuck herself. Vicki wanted that inside her, wanted desperately to fill the ache in her pussy. Janette bucked her hips into the motion.

Vicki found herself massaging her breasts, her nipples hard underneath her thin shirt. She tugged on her nipple, dragging it down, only to have it spring back up. It was fantastic, the feeling of pleasure bouncing from her nipple down her spine to her pussy and back again.

Vicki's fingers wandered down between her legs, running along her inner thigh, immediately reminded that she also wasn't wearing underwear. How had she forgotten?

"Feels good," Janette said again. This time nodding at Vicki, at the obvious self exploration.

Vicki turned, flushed, and pulled her hand away. Janette had the cock lodged inside of her, but otherwise was motionless, her attention focused on Vicki.

"Oh my god," Vicki said. "I didn't, I wasn't--"

"It's OK, it's beautiful even. You're beautiful. Don't fight it," Janette said.

"I don't do THAT," Vicki said.

Janette stared her down. The awkward silence finally broken by a sigh.

"Are you actually shy, or just pretending to be shy because you think that's what you have to be?" Janette asked her. It sounded like an accusation. Vicki didn't know how to answer.

"Well you need to figure it out pretty quick, or maybe it doesn't matter. Either way this rush is going to beat that out of you," Janette said.

It was terrifying and true. Vicki pulled the covers up over her body and turned away from Janette. Time for bed.

Behind her, Vicki heard Janette start fucking herself again. Maybe it was a performance, and maybe it wasn't. She heard the slap of the fake balls pounding her skin, the moans, and the writhing on the bed. The pace quickened along with the breathing, until Janette's moans connected into a long, low cry of pleasure. Afterward, only breathing.

As Vicki drifted off to sleep, she imagined fucking herself with that giant fake cock, rubbing her nipples while Janette watched, imagining how jealous Janette would be of her big breasts. Vicki was frustrated at herself for all the desires she left unsatisfied.

--

The rest of the week had minor rush activities until after hours Friday. They sent the black collars home and kept Vicki and the rest of the other reds. With the crowd thinned out, they took the activities to the second floor, to a game / TV room that would have been large enough for the whole class, but was more secluded from foot traffic. It was the four of them plus McKayla and Liz.

Haley the gymnast, short and cute, crafted of perkiness and muscle.

Janette, her roommate, blond long legged sex goddess.

Kim, girl next door with dark hair and dark eyes, hollow cheeks and slender fingers.

And poor old Vicki.

They were all naked save for the collars, because of course they were. At least they weren't in public.

Vicki watched Liz pull out a briefcase and open it. Inside were a variety of sex toys. Dildos that varied from a few inches long to around a foot, with proportionate girths to match. Also a smaller variety of buttplugs, recognized by their flared sides and small knob on the end. There was even one with a fox-tail connected.

"Tonight, we're going to play a little game," Liz said. She pulled out the smallest dildo. It was about as long as Vicki's hand and not very thick. There was a black line drawn about 75% of the way down it. "Each of you are going to take turns stuffing these dildos in your cute little pussies. Whoever gets the biggest dildo inside is the winner. Smallest is the loser."

"Don't be the loser," McKayla said.

They gave the girls a minute to wrap their brain around the task at hand, but not much more than that. It was a big escalation in sex, but strangely more cold and professional without an audience of strangers.

Haley went first, her muscled thighs and abs stood out more than her perky breasts. She held the small dildo in her hand, as if unsure sure what to do.

"You put it inside you," Liz said.

Haley spread her legs shoulder width apart. She wasn't flexing per se, but Vicki could see the outlines of a six pack just underneath a thin layer of fluff. Haley squatted down just a little bit, and dragged the dildo down her firm stomach to her pussy. She stared straight ahead, empty, neutral spine like it was a power lifting competition. Vicki watched her fingers work the dildo up and down while the rest of her body was close to motionless.

Haley had to work it in and out a few times, but she got it to the black band without much trouble.

The same dildo was passed to Janette, who quickly pressed it down to the black line, the moisture from Haley making it easy. Vicki had to imagine the long limbs corresponded to a longer vagina. Was that even a thing? It was the kind of thing she should probably google but never would. Janette winked at her after she passed the test. Awkward.

Kim next. She couldn't hide her disgust from sharing a twice used dildo, but she went ahead anyway. Kim worked it in and out of her pussy, her breath catching as she pushed in down to the black line.

Finally it was given to Vicki, already wet from three other girls. It was a level of intimacy and sex she was completely uncomfortable with. She pressed it into herself anyway. It was thinner than her ex-boyfriend's cock. She had to look away from the other girls, pretend she wasn't naked in a room masturbating while they watched.

They went two more rounds like that, each time changing the order of who went first and last, each time the dildo getting bigger.

Round four. Vicki's turn to go first. Her toy was black. Vicki had petite hands, and it was thicker than three of her fingers put together, longer and thicker than her ex-boyfriend's dick. She needed a strategy.

Vicki propped it against a chair and positioned the head of it against her pussy. She tried to sit down on it, working the tip in and out, but was met with immediate resistance. Gross as it sounded, she was really missing the other girls' moisture here.

"You going to massage that pussy or fuck it?" Liz asked.

"I'll get it," Vicki said, and she would. She just needed some time. Vicki continued to rub the head up and down on her pussy. She tried to think sexy thoughts, think of Bill's cock. It didn't work. This just wasn't sexy.

"Now or never cock sucker," Liz said. "You need me to push it in?"

Vicki pressed harder and felt it begin to slide in. She got a few inches in before the friction slowed her to a crawl.

"Let me help," Liz said.

Vicki was breathing hard through her nose. Not sure if Liz was asking or telling. She made eye contact with her. Vicki was going to get this in, no matter what it took. "No," she said.

Vicki bared down on the dildo in front of all the other girls, dropping all of her weight onto it, the massive cock forcing her apart. Each stroke went slightly deeper than the one before, the pressure hovering between pleasure and pain. It was unlike anything she had ever experienced. It made her boyfriends cock feel like a... like a... the cock was so big it left room for nothing, not even shit metaphors.

Vicki didn't want to be here, didn't want to be naked in front of these girls while she fucked herself with a dildo. But she also didn't want to stop, and she wasn't going to lose.

She kept working herself on the shaft, up and down, each stroke sliding further inside, inch by inch. More than anything it was uncomfortable, but she didn't stop.

And a funny thing happened. The discomfort didn't go away, but there was just an edge of... something. Pleasure? Janette came to look at her, close to the cock that was impaling her as Vicki pushed it further and further. "There," Janette said. "You got it."

Vicki froze, the pain and pleasure of it subsiding, left with an overwhelming sense of fullness with a dash of shame. She didn't want it to stop, didn't want to face the emptiness, but also didn't want to be so exposed.

Vicki lifted slowly off the chair, the friction of her pussy clutching the dildo for a split second before it slid out of her. Her legs felt weak, her body open and vulnerable and empty.

It passed to the next girl, but Vicki was too overwhelmed to follow the action closely.

Haley was the first one to fail. She tried to push the dildo in but couldn't. When Liz offered to help her shove it in, Haley agreed. Liz had her bend over, spreading her legs, arching her back and relaxing. Liz tried roughly to fuck her with the dildo, each push a moan and a grunt, Haley's body clenching in pain.

She cried for her to stop after the cock was just barely inside. Liz reprimanded her for the failure and told Haley to use the safewords next time.

Kim failed next on the same dildo. She had tears in her eyes as she tried and failed to press it in. Haley lost the tie breaker because she didn't go as deep.

Janette was able to work it in after a minute, down to the band.

Next round.

The dildo looked as wide as Vicki's fist and was nearly a foot long. There was no way. Down to the band it was probably eight inches.

She watched with morbid fascination as Janette worked it in. It took her a minute, maybe more, but she did it. Vicki watched Janette's face pass from flirty seductress to all business and back again, as she worked on filling her pussy with the impossibly large object.

Maybe Janette was breathing hard. Maybe she wasn't. She had a bit of a wobble in her gait when she walked, but that was about it.

Then it was Vicki's turn.

She held it in her hand. She could get her fingers around it but just barely. It would make a better weapon than sex toy. There was no way. Just no way. But she tried anyway, working the head of it around her pussy, trying to wiggle it inside of her. It wasn't going to work, but Vicki wasn't about to lose to some girl from Minnesota. She kept trying.

"Need help?" Liz said with a devil grin. She wasn't there to help. Liz was there to hurt, to push them past their limits. But if there was one thing Vicki hated, it was losing.

"Yes," Vicki said. "Help me."

"Lay down," Liz said.

Vicki sprawled on the ground, pressed her feet and palms into the floor for extra friction, spread her legs and lifted her hips off the ground. The carpet was surprisingly rough on her naked flesh.

Liz worked on ramming the fake cock into her, while Vicki concentrated on pressing her palms and feet into the floor, trying to keep the dildo from moving her whole body.

It felt like she was being split open as Liz pressed it into her. Vicki could barely breathe. "How much further?" she asked. She didn't want to move.

"I don't know. All of it?" Liz said.

Vicki knew it was impossible. Her body was already a big radiating ache.

"Red," she said. It was over. She lost.

-

Janette got first place, took the whole eight inches. Haley was last.

"Big congratulations to Janette. You've got the biggest pussy I've ever seen," Liz said. Janette looked away.

"Sorry Vicki," Liz said, "you have only the second biggest pussy."

"You, young lady," Liz told Haley, "were last."

McKayla stepped in, using her artificial sounding hosting voice, clearly inspired by reality TV. "We like to think of this as a contest. As such there are winners and there are losers. Haley here is the loser. Your pussy simply will not do. To that end, we have a surprise."

Liz smiled, then left the room.

Vicki stood naked with the other girls. Her pussy ached, but she wasn't sure if it ached for attention or rest. After what felt like an eternity but was probably more like five minutes, Liz came back in with four boys, scratch that, men. College men. One of them was Bill, her tormentor from the previous week.

The men drank in their nudity. Eyes running from their face down to their breasts, stomach, thighs, pussy, and back up. Vicki wanted to bolt but was frozen.

McKayla turned to the new arrivals.

"Gentlemen, tese whores are here to serve you in the manner I see fit. They are here to suck you or fuck you however I command them. Is that OK with you?" McKayla said. She looked at the men. Each gave a nod or a "yes" or a "hell yeah."

"Whores, get down on your knees," Liz said.

Vicki and the girls did as ordered. She knew where this was going. She'd be sucking some strangers cock in a matter of seconds. Vicki looked at these men, their legs and hips. They weren't unattractive, but they were strangers.

Liz walked from girl to girl, attaching a leash, a fucking dog leash to each collar. Vicki heard the snap of metal when it was her turn. Liz pulled her forward and gave the other end to one of the men.

"Would you be so kind as to pull on that leash until your whore takes your cock into her mouth?" McKayla said. Liz smiled.

After a second of processing, her man lit up with a disgusting grin that broke just as he pulled on her leash. The force lurched her forward, and she crawled naked on her hands and knees to his legs. She was aware how her too big breasts drooped while she crawled, hated it. She kept her head down, trying to block out what was happening, what was about to happen.

When she reached his legs, the leash tugged her up, and she pulled herself back to her knees. His pants were rough denim. He quickly unbuckled his belt before unzipping his jeans.

The man cupped her face up. He had blue eyes and a square jaw. She didn't even know his name. The man pulled his semi-hard dick out of his underwear and pressed it toward her face. Vicki tried her best not to even look at it. She just took it in her mouth.

It firmed up almost immediately. She had to pull away from him just to keep it from hitting the back of her throat. Her world narrowed, down to just the smooth skin in her mouth, too large for comfort, and the faint taste / smell of him. Soap and... and... something else. Him.

12