Izzy and Emily Ch. 01: Two Redheads

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Night after night, this happened, and on the next Friday night, I was in a fever pitch of arousal. I bit my lip trying to conjure up the best fantasy I could to draw myself to release, but it continued to elude me. I looked over at the nightstand and caught a glimpse of the belled hairband. I picked it up and kneeling on the bed fastened it around the head of my cock as Izzy had done. I stroked myself softly causing the tiny bell to jingle and then stopped. I dropped to my side and hugged my pillow tightly to my chest and buried my face into it, feeling the cool bell against the inside of my thighs.

Lust was no longer enough. I wanted more, needed more, and nothing seemed to make the feeling go away. I lay there curled up as the realization hit me hard in the stomach. I wanted Izzy and wanted my mommy. At that moment I didn't care if it was rational, or what others might have thought. I had one semi-cute dress, a white one with tiny sunflowers on it that I wore when I wanted to feel pretty and feminine. I pulled it on over bare hips and thighs. The dress stopped, and I decided not to wear panties. I pulled on an old pair of white converse shoes, grabbed my keys and headed out the door.

It only took about twenty minutes to get from my place to hers. It took another ten minutes to get the courage to get out of the car, even if it was only to lean against it.

Inclining on the hood of my car, I looked up at the stars trying to calm my nerves. I had been struggling 20 minutes to dial the number but had not been able to start the call. I looked at the time display on the phone for the tenth time. The lights inside shown through the window. I swallowed and pressed the little phone emblem. The ringing tone seemed loud. Two rings later a voice appeared on the other end.

"Hello?"

I swallowed and closed my eyes. "Mommy... can I come to see you?"

There was a moment of silence, and then the call terminated. There was a moment, the span of a heartbeat when I was on the verge of being overcome with crushing sadness, but as I looked up I saw the front door open, and Izzy's silhouette there arms outstretched for me. I walked up to her. With each step, I tried to think of what I was going to say. It didn't matter. As soon as I stepped up on the porch, her arms were around me.

I hugged and held her back, the movement making the little bell jingle. The sound made Izzy hold me tighter and place a kiss in my hair.

Izzy whispered against my forehead, "I missed you so much. My days just haven't been right since you left. I am so happy you came back, it felt as if something was missing."

"Something WAS missing for me," I said.

"What was it?"

I closed my eyes and just stood there in her arms. "You Mommy."

12