Izzy and her Lesbian Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat uses her thumb to gently roll over Izzy's clit as she slides her tongue deep into Izzy's tasty hole. Izzy is moaning as the juices in her pussy start generously flowing. Kat slowly licks up the left side of her pussy and then the right without breaking rhythm on her clit.

One of Tif's hands moves down to Steph's exposed pussy. She starts massaging her pussy open handed bringing a lustful feeling throughout Steph's body.

A subtle reset moves Kat's mouth to her clit. She settles deeper inside her legs and intensifies the attention paid to Izzy's clit. Izzy bucks and jerks and her pussy juice flow even more. Kat moves off of her clit to clean up the tasty nectar and with the opportunity, slowly slides a single finger inside of Izzy. She points it up and rubs her g-spot causing Izzy to moan louder. Soon she adds a second finger causing Izzy's start to lose control.

Tif starts rubbing Steph's pussy with more intention, focusing on her engorged clit. In between kisses on her neck, Tif whispers in Steph's ear, 'you're so sexy. You're pussy is so delicious. I wish I could taste it right now.'

Kat continues to slowly finger Izzy for a few moments, delaying bringing her to orgasm just yet. Kat waits for the right moment and then increases the pace and leans back down pulling her clit back into her mouth. Izzy gasps and jerks starts to lose control again. Kat starts flicking Izzy's clit with her tongue while massaging her pussy with her fingers. Only a couple minutes of this causes Izzy lets out a big gasp and her body to jerk several times in orgasm. Kat continues to gently suck on her clit until her orgasm subsides.

Just then, Steph jerks several times as Tif's work with her hands brings her to her own orgasm. Tif slows down her onslaught allowing Steph to come down gently. Then she pulls her fingers to her mouth and whispers, "Mmm, you taste so good."

Kat pulls off of Izzy's clit again and moves to her pussy sucking the sweet nectar pooling in her folds. She licks up and down several times gathering the last little bits. She swallows several times keeping her juicy treasure. Kat kisses her sensitive areas and her thighs one more time as she starts to move back up. As Kat arrives back at eye level, hovering over Izzy, she is pulled down into a passionate kiss. Izzy's tongue darts in and out of Kat's mouth several times before the kiss is broken. Izzy looks up at Kat and says, "Thank you. That was wonderful."

Steph recovers from Tif's attention. She sits up and kisses Tif and tells her 'thank you.' Then she gets back on task. Kat pulls off of Izzy and sits on her knees on the bed. Steph comes over and kisses Kat. Their tongues dash in and out as they share Izzy's flavor. Steph leans back finally and mouths an 'mmmm.'

She looks down at Izzy and then helps her sit up. She asks, "What did you think of your first experience receiving from another girl?"

Izzy replies, "It was really wonderful." She looks at Kat, "You are amazing."

Kat smiles. Steph interrupts, "Well, the party is just getting started. There is the other half we need to work on now. It is time for you to be the giver."

Izzy looks concerned. Steph says, "I would like you to return the favor to Kat."

Izzy pauses and then shakes her head. Kat and Izzy trade spots.

Kat looks up at an unsure Izzy and tells her, "Izzy, I think you are incredibly sexy. I bet you are a natural. Just let it come out."

Izzy smiles and replies, "I really am looking forward to this. I think you are super hot and I have been thinking about you a lot."

With that, Izzy places her body in between Kat's open legs. She leans down and kisses her passionately. Their tongues dance and lips slide across each other. Kat reaches around and pulls her in close and wraps her legs around her. Kat grinds her pelvis into Kat. Izzy feels Kat's big breasts pressed against her and the warmth of Kat's body all over hers. She breaks this kiss to moan erotically.

Kat loosens her legs to allow Izzy to move down her body. She stops at Kat's D cup tits to fondle and suckle them gently. She works diligently to bring her nipples to attention. She pulls off of the second nipple to quietly say, "You have amazing breasts Kat. I could stay here all day."

Izzy continues to kiss down Kat's flat stomach and down to her treasure box. Kat has already spread her legs wide and now pulls them up in anticipation. Steph quietly whispers in Izzy's ear, "Kat pulled her legs up, but remember you always have control to put the woman where you want her."

Izzy nods. Steph continues, "Explore her. Determine what she likes so when it is time to bring her off, you know what works for her."

Izzy kisses the insides of Kat's legs and moves quickly to her bald pussy. She starts at the bottom and licks her way up, flicking her clit on the finish. Kat jerks slightly. She repeats this a few times and then moves her hand in. She massages the sensitive outer lips of Kats womanhood making sure to flick her clit every time up. Izzy leans down and gently sucks and pulls in one of Kat's tiny outer pussy lips. She suckles it and then lets it go. Then she does the same thing to the other one, while still maintaining a small flick on her clit each time.

This teasing makes Kat jump several times. Then Izzy runs her fingertips up and down Kat's pussy and then slides her middle finger in all the way to the base right away. Kat gasps and then moans. Izzy moves her finger in and out a few times and then adds a second. She moves her mouth down and gently pulls in Kat's clit and sucks on it gently. Kat jerks and moans and grabs her own breasts and squeezes them. The juices start flowing easily now.

Off to the side, Tif is massaging her own pussy and watching the action. Steph is watching intently and can't resist pinching her own nipples. The sexual tension in the air is overwhelming.

Izzy lets go of Kat's nub and resumes her fingering. After a dozen times in and out, she puts her mouth back on Kat's clit and starts flicking it with her tongue. Kat lets loose of her breasts and runs her hands through Izzy's hair and pulls her in deeper.

Izzy increases the pace causing Kat's moans to get louder and closer together. Izzy's work is sending spasms throughout Kat's body. Soon Kat is bucking in a powerful orgasm. Izzy stays on her new friend and sucks up the delicious reward from her hard work.

After Kat's orgasm subsides, Izzy pulls off of Kat and kisses her way back up. Kat reaches up and pulls her into a passionate kiss. When they break, Kat says, "You are a natural. I enjoyed you immensely. Thank you."

Izzy sits back up and looks at Steph. She replies, "I did not need to give you much instruction. I think I agree with Kat. You seem to be a natural. I am sorry to say that we have limited time today, but I am totally interested in having a follow up session. So I wanted to ask you a couple more questions."

Izzy replies, "Okay."

"Have you ever done any butt play or anal sex or anything like that?"

Izzy replies, "I'd like to. I have only had a guy do some anal stimulation on me. Otherwise, I have used dildos on myself."

Steph smiles and says, "Okay. That's great. Then at some point in the future, one of us will work with you on rimming and anal stimulation with another girl. It adds a whole new aspect to lesbian lovemaking.

Steph continues, "Have you ever squirted during sex or masturbation?"

Izzy looks confused and says, "No. I have had several pretty wet orgasms before though."

Steph nods and says, "Maybe as part of the next session, I will show you how to make another girl squirt. It is amazing when you have a tasty partner like Tif or Kat."

Izzy nods her head in agreement.

Steoh continues, "So, Izzy, you seem to be happy and confident now. How do you feel?"

Izzy replies, "I am elated at this experience. I never in a million years thought I would spend time with you. And I am excited to have been with Kat and Tif. I am sad they are leaving just when I have just met them."

Tif replies, "We will make it a point to see you every time we are back."

Kat adds, "And you are welcome to come see us in LA."

Steph jumps back in, "Do you feel more comfortable with women now?"

Izzy shakes her head, "Absolutely. I am totally going to add this to my repertoire."

Steph says, "Well, I wish I could stay and spend more time with you, but I need to go. You and I need to do another session soon."

Izzy says, "I look forward to it."

Kat says, "I don't know about you Tif, but I still have a little more time. Izzy, are you interested n spending more time exploring right now?"

Izzy looks at Tif and they both smile really wide. She says, "Oh yeah. For sure."

12