Izzy in the Woods with 3 Bad Wolves

Story Info
Izzy and a friend find three playmates at a forest preserve.
1.6k words
3.68
13.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Izzy held Rocio's hand as they ran on the grass in their sandals. Izzy stopped to swing Rocio around to enjoy the summer air and the warm breeze. Rocio was cute in her denim shorts and white tank top, holding Izzy's straw basket. But Izzy's red sundress could float in the air, floating up for the world to see her white panties underneath.

Rocio wanted to keep running. "Come on, Izzy," she said urgently.

But Izzy had to slow them down a little. How else would the boys catch up to them?

She grabbed on to the fedora she was wearing and took Rocio's hand again.

They ran through the trails of the forest preserve.

This was a holiday for Izzy, a preview to the great summer ahead of them. With all the troubles she was facing at school, the taunts and glances and whispers behind her back, she was happy to ditch school for a day. Rocio, the good girl, one of her last remaining friends, wanted to ditch too to feel wicked.

They also ran into the boys.

Terry, John and Victor were from that other school, seniors, too, that they had met during the varsity games. They were ditching school to play frisbee and run around during the warm spring day. They spotted Izzy. Terry knew her the most, having almost gotten a blowjob from her under the bleachers after a game. They gave chase.

"Where can we hide?" Rocio was asking, with a frantic look on her face.

"Are you serious?" Izzy asked, shaking her head. "This is fun!"

Rocio groaned.

"Look!" Izzy said, as the boys began to emerge from the forest.

"Let's go," Rocio cried out, pulling on Izzy's hand.

They flew down the trails, past the annoyed jogger, past the cyclist that nearly tumbled, past the bird-watching woman with the binoculars giving them disapproving looks, and past the old couple holding hands and kissing while they strolled.

They cleared the forest and found a patch of grass surrounded by bushes.

Izzy dropped herself onto the ground and rolled, rubbing her hands against the blades of grass, lifting her dress. Rocio knelt down.

"Are we safe here?" she asked.

"Probably," Izzy said, rolling onto her belly and swinging her feet in the air. "Let's stay here."

Rocio was looking around in case the boys came while she pulled the blanket out of the basket. Izzy rolled to the left so that Rocio could lay the blanket, and then she rolled back onto the blanket. She was playing with the straps of her dress, ready to take it off.

"There she is," said a male voice.

"Oh, God," Rocio cried out.

Izzy sat up and held her and laughed as Terry peeked around the bushes to see the girls. "It's okay," she reassured Rocio. "They're my friends." Rocio gave her a doubtful look, but Izzy was eyeing the boys.

"Look at that, look at that, look at that," John said, before biting his lips and nodding.

"Oh, no, they found us," Izzy said, pretending to be in despair.

Victor threw himself onto the blanket. Rocio shot up to her feet and stepped back. Izzy curled up into Victor's arms as he held her.

"I know you," Victor said. "Terry told us all about you."

"Did you slander me, you asshole?" Izzy asked Terry.

Terry knelt down on her other side and fit his arm around her as well.

"Told him how goddamn fun you are, Isabel," he said, giving her a kiss on the neck.

"Mm," Izzy said, enjoying the kiss.

"And ticklish," he added before tickling her ribs. She threw herself onto her back and cried out and laughed out loud begging them to stop as Terry and Victor attacked.

John was staring at Rocio. He strolled up to her. "Hey, babe." But she was staring at the scene on the ground.

Terry rolled Izzy on top of him and held her, kissing her face. Victor was running his hands over her back, down to her ass. He lifted the dress and spanked her.

Terry rolled her on to her back and laid on top of her, still kissing her.

Victor caressed her legs and thighs instead.

John slid closer to Rocio and tried to put an arm around her. "What's your name, babe?" Rocio shrugged his arm off and continued staring horrified at the threesome on the ground.

Izzy had rolled them over again and this time was straddling Terry. She was grinding her body into him while staring at the blue sky, feeling his hardness get harder. Victor ran his hands from behind her to her breasts and squeezed them. But Terry grabbed them, too. Victor played with the hem of her dress and started pulling them up.

Izzy yelped and yanked the dress back down.

Victor and Terry laughed. Victor did it again. She yelped again and slapped his arm. Terry grabbed her wrists. Victor pulled the dress up and exposed her legs and panties and midriff.

John put a hand on Rocio's shoulder and said, "You want to have fun?" But Rocio stepped forward, glaring at Terry and Victor and told them to "Stop!"

But Terry let go of Izzy's wrists and she flung her hands into the air so Victor could lift the dress clear over her head.

Izzy stretched her arms to the heavens and yelled out, "My boobies are free!"

Terry and Victor were laughing as they grabbed at them. She bent down and buried Terry's face in them. Victor stroked her hair and her back before he started tugging on her panties.

Terry rolled her onto her back again so he could focus on her breasts some more. Victor could kiss the side of one boob as Terry greedily grabbed and kissed her breasts. Victor moved up to kiss her face. To his delight, Izzy turned to face him and opened her mouth, letting his tongue in.

"Fuck us," Victor said, between kisses and tongue-wrestling. "Fuck us," he said again as he slid his hand over her body.

John turned to face Rocio more firmly and put his arms around her. "Hey," he said, slightly annoyed.

Rocio pushed him back and said, "Eww." She looked back at Izzy. "Izzy, what are you doing?"

John watched his friends wrapped around this notorious nympho he had heard so much about. He watched Victor licking her tongue and Terry devouring her breasts. He watched her hands grabbing Terry's hair and Victor's face. He watched her bare legs flailing about.

He descended into the scene and went right for her panties.

Izzy screamed as John peeled her panties down. She squirmed on the blanket. Victor looked to see what was making her squirm and he grinned in delight. Terry made a grab for it, but John had already buried his face between her legs.

He loudly munched on her pussy as she held a handful of his hair. Terry watched him, wanting to get his turn. Victor continued kissing her face and could finally get a hold of her breasts again. He stopped when he felt her hand near his cock.

He quickly unzipped his shorts to free his cock and her little hand went right for it, grabbing it and stroking it. He groaned in pleasure and continued kissing her neck.

John finally emerged from between her legs. He was kneeling between her legs and unzipping his own shorts. Terry took the opportunity to grab at Izzy's exposed pussy and work his fingers into it. Izzy was moaning with Victor's tongue inside her mouth. John knelt there, stroking his cock to keep it hard, waiting for Terry to finish.

Izzy pulled away from Victor's kiss and grabbed Terry's hand and held it away from her pussy. She stared at John and his cock. She opened her legs a little more. John smiled nervously as he got on top of Izzy. He worked his dick into her.

Izzy held on to Terry and Victor while she closed her eyes and moaned, "Ooh," as she felt him penetrate.

He pushed it deeper inside of her.

She opened her eyes and looked deep into John's, her mouth still in the shape of the "Ooh."

He pulled back and pounded into her with such a thrust, she tightened her grip on the other boys and whimpered.

"Like that?" John asked, wild-eyed as he continued his pounding. "Like that?"

With each pound, she repeated a weak, "Yes, yes, yes," as the other boys could only watch.

John pulled out and ejaculated onto the blanket. He got up, pulling his pants up and reaching into his pocket.

Victor started kissing Izzy again and grabbing at her between her legs. She turned to him, getting into the kiss, reaching for his cock again.

"You're next?" she said in a sultry voice, with Rocio shaking her head at them.

"Oh, yeah," Victor said, pulling away to start unbuttoning his shorts.

Terry quickly started undoing his denim shorts to beat Victor, when Rocio started smacking all the boys with her hands. She especially hit John, who was trying to take a picture of the scene with his phone.

"Get up, you fucking pervs," she yelled. "Get up. Someone's coming!"

They quickly stood up, pulling their shorts and pants back up over their erections. Rocio threw Izzy's red dress back at her and grabbed their basket. Rocio grabbed Izzy's hand and started running past the bushes while the guys reluctantly headed back to the trail.

Terry yelled out something about seeing her again.

The old couple strolled by, seeing the teenagers running in opposite directions from the small patch of grass. They saw the cum-stained blanket still on the grass.

"Kids are so messy," the woman said as the man squinted to get a glimpse of those denim shorts and that red dress of the girls running off.