J-Bird & Aunt Sandy's Prying Eyes

Story Info
Aunt Sandy sees more of her nephew than she ever expected.
5.6k words
4.13
31.4k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/09/2023
Created 08/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BizarroMe
BizarroMe
211 Followers

Author's Notes: All characters in this story engaging in any sort of sexual activity are 18 or over. My stories often contain themes of incest, spanking, embarrassment, humiliation, CFNM (clothed-female, naked-male), ENM (embarrassed naked male), strong independent women, and meek, milder men. If you find any of these themes offensive or just aren't in the mood for them, then, please, for your own sake, do not read this story. There are far too many other stories out there waiting for you to enjoy for you to waste one more second on this one.

This story is part of the Naked as a J-Bird series so, if you haven't already, please read the previous parts in the series first, starting with J-Bird and his Night-Blind Neighbor.

Lastly, This story was written purely for entertainment purposes so, put your critical mind on pause, and simply enjoy this continuing story about Jay Fisher, our shy virgin college student who's been living with his aunt. We pick up our story with Jay trying to return to safety, still reeling from the unexpected ending to his first naughty adventure.

Feedback's always welcome and I hope you enjoy the story,

-BizMe

J-Bird & Aunt Sandy's Prying Eyes

I stared at Miss Carmen's door as she closed and locked it behind her. I watched her kitchen light go dark and a moment later, the rest of her house.

Still mostly stupefied by all that had just happened, I scanned my surroundings. The neighborhood was still sleeping, only the darkness itself had born witness to my humiliation: not only how I took our trash can out to the street completely naked, but how I was caught by my neighbor and, for the first time ever, experienced an orgasm in the presence of another person!

Improbable or not, there I still stood, fully naked and completely exposed., every bit as vulnerable to getting caught as when I'd started. I was outside, indefensibly nude, and not moving.

Numbly, I turned to face my aunt's house and forced myself to move forward, still so shocked by Miss Carmen's exploitation of my situation (not that I wasn't willing) that I completely forgot about the clothes I'd ditched by the garage. I had intended to retrieve them before reentering the house but my state of mind was so compromised that my ability to make sound decisions was highly suspect.

Instead of doing the smart thing and redressing before going in, I quietly twisted the handle to the storm door, cringed as its creakiness blared into the quiet, and stepped over the threshold, every bit as naked as the day I was born.

It was only after I locked the entry door behind me, and regretfully stepped onto what had to be the noisiest of creaky floorboards, that a rush of lucidity surged to my brain. My eyes widened with clarity at the newest predicament I'd put myself in.

Shit! What did I just do?! Every second of my 'adventure' replayed in my mind--how it had started so well and then finished so unfathomably. But the playback from my memory was short-lived as I heard the distinct sound of bed springs from my aunt's bedroom and the spine-chilling sound of footfall.

Remembering I was still completely naked from head to toe, I scurried toward the stairs that led upward to escape and the safety of my room. But before I could reach them, a bright harsh light illuminated the hallway.

"Jay? Is that you?" Aunt Sandy's voice called from down the hall.

Unsure what else I could do and realizing a retreat back outside was no longer an option, I answered. "Y-yes, Aunt Sandy. It's, um, me. I, uh, just got done taking the trash out."

"Oh," she sounded surprised. "You were out a long time, weren't you? Is everything okay?"

"Y-yeah, Aunt Sandy. It's, um, fantastic. I mean, it's fine. It's...it's just fine..." Realizing my ability to save myself by talking was doubtful at best, I wondered if she'd notice if I sprinted past the hallway and onto the stairs. Would she notice my nakedness if I did it quick enough? Maybe she wouldn't be looking when I did it. Then again, maybe she would be, and then I'd be screwed! "I'm, um, just going to bed now. Um, y-you can go back to bed, too. Um, nothing to see here." Shit! Why did I say THAT?! "I mean, nothing to report. All is well." Fuck, I'm so stupid! Why can't I stop talking?!

"Jay," she interrupted, possibly rescuing me from my self-defeating demise. "Are you sure you're okay? I thought I heard voices. Were you talking to someone while you were outside?"

"Um, n-no, Aunt Sandy. It was j-just m-me. I was p-probably talking to myself... You know, like I sometimes do when I'm...tired and...stuff. Well, time to go back to bed, right?" I knew I didn't sound convincing and that she was surely growing suspicious. With every passing second, I knew the risk of my exposure was increasing, not only because I was fucking things up with my inability to use words, but because my aunt's curiosity was unquestionably being stoked like a fire.

When I heard another footstep--one that was clearly headed in my direction--I realized she'd already stepped into the hallway and my demise would be imminent if I didn't act immediately. Further delay would be catastrophic. I no longer had a choice.

"I'm going to bed now!" I nearly shouted before bolting into the light, my nude form fully illuminated in mid-stride and, for the briefest of seconds, I might have appeared like a naked dancer performing a spread-eagle jeté before disappearing again into the darkness of the other side of the hall.

"Jay?! Jay! Were you...! Are you...naked?!" Aunt Sandy blared frantically in shock and bewilderment.

"N-no, Aunt Sandy!" I shouted as I sprinted up the stairs with all the elegance of a drunkard. "Um, of c-course, not!" I yelled as I clamored up the remaining steps as fast as possible, tripping twice more on my own feet, before finally reaching the top and slamming my bedroom door behind me.

I could hear my aunt's steps hurrying down the hall and her voice when she reached the stairs and yelled up to me.

"Jay Lee Fisher!? What are you up to? I swear I just saw...I...I'm sure I just saw..." Her voice faded out as if she was questioning her sanity.

I took the slim opportunity provided by her hesitation and second-guessing to grab the nearest clothing off the floor and throw it on. Then I launched myself onto my bed, hearing the telltale sounds of my aunt climbing the steps to my room. I clumsily tried to cover myself with my sheet, but it wouldn't cooperate and I had no time left to wrestle with it. As I was reaching to turn off my lamp, my bedroom door flew open and I found myself once again frozen in place.

"Jay Lee Fisher! What exactly is going on?!"

"N-nothing!" I answered far too adamantly to be believed. My finger was mere inches from the touch button on the lamp. If only I'd have reached it--if only I'd turned it off--then maybe, just maybe, things might have turned out different than they did.

Perhaps if my room had been dark when she barreled in, she wouldn't have caught me, naked from the waist up, straining for the lamp. In hindsight, the pose must have looked eerily similar to Michelangelo's painting on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel: the one in which God was stretching to reach Adam, to touch him with his finger, and bring him to life. Except, I was certainly not God, nor was I trying to bring anything to life. On the contrary, I was trying to snuff the life out of that stupid lamp!

Perhaps, if my room was dark when my aunt barreled in, she wouldn't have been able to notice my naked legs, which I'd been unable to cover, or the bareness of my upper body from my belly button up. From my aunt's perspective, I was very likely naked beneath the tangled-up sheet around my waist, as well.

Aunt Sandy stepped forward toward my bed. "Jaaaaaaaaay?" She didn't stop until her matronly form was towering above me by my side. "Are you...naked?"

Giving up on turning out the light, I rotated myself back to a flat position. Unsure where to place my arms, I crossed them to cover my chest like a woman protecting the modesty of her breasts. "N-n-no," I said timidly, looking everywhere but in her direction.

Seeming unsure as to whether she should, Aunt Sandy reached down and grasped a handful of my sheet and held it in a fist, neither of us unaware of what she was about to do. "I'm quite certain of what I saw, nephew," she said accusingly. She hesitated but for a moment as she inhaled nervously, then yanked my twisted sheet off of me in a flurry of white.

Even I wasn't sure what she'd find after the sheet was removed. It had been flung completely off my bed and landed on the floor, leaving me wearing whatever I'd picked up and I wasn't at all sure what it was. I didn't exactly pay attention to whatever I'd picked up from the floor and thrown on.

I couldn't bear to look but, apparently, the propriety of my virtue was intact since my aunt hadn't screamed. Instead, her eyes roamed my body from my neck to my toes, darting and pausing more than once on my groin area as if shocked that she wasn't seeing my man parts instead of whatever garment I'd thrown on.

Still, I remained unmoving, my hands across my chest like a mummy, while my aunt's eyes roamed over the entirety of my body, repeatedly springing back to my crotch like a yo-yo on a string

Finally, she seemed to have taken in all she needed to see and her eyes settled on the only spot she hadn't gotten enough of. "Were you naked, Jay?" she asked, her gaze unwavering as she was now staring, almost expectantly, at my private area, as if it was my covering that was unbelievable and not the entire situation we were in. She blinked several times as though, with just one more clearing of her eyes, the threads I'd thrown on might vanish, confirming what she'd been convinced of all along--that I had been completely and utterly naked all along.

She almost seemed disappointed that she hadn't found me nude, probably because that would have to mean one of two things: that her nephew was being incredibly naughty and sneaky, or she was losing her mind.

Though my aunt still seemed on edge, I felt relieved. Comforted in the knowledge that my modesty was protected by some type of apparel, I let out an exhale. "N-n-no?" I squeaked but what I'd intended as a statement came out more like a question.

"No, what?" My aunt had forgotten her question.

"I...uh...I wasn't...n-n-n-"

"Oh...right," she interrupted, her faculties catching up to her. "Don't tell me you weren't naked, Jay. I'm quite sure of what I saw. You're lying to your aunty. Aren't you?"

"Um..."

"Don't be dodgy, Jay. I can tell when you're lying."

"I-I'm n-not lying, Aunt S-Sandy," I stammered, knowing full well she wouldn't believe it. She couldn't believe it because only an idiot would, and my aunt was no idiot.

"Jay," she said calmly, taking great pains to drag her attention from my manly bits to focus on my face. "Your neck turns splotchy when you lie. And you stammer like a fool. Look, even your forehead is sweaty and you haven't been able to look me in the eye since I entered your room."

Slowly, she lowered herself until she was sitting next to me on my bed. She placed a hand on my hip and the contact made me flinch. "And you're jumpy, too," she accused. "Like you're trying to hide something."

Still, I couldn't look at her.

Reaching for the waistband of the old running shorts I'd thrown on, she pinched her fingers on the elastic, as if to assure herself the garment was real and not a figment of her imagination. She tugged at the waistband, stretching it away from my body which created an opening through which I could see the head of my penis. Thankfully, it was only exposed to my sightline...I think...I hope?

At the sight of my manhood, the possibility that she might have been able to see it sent my heart into my throat.

"Jesus, Jay, your shorts are inside out. Look; here's the tag. And they're even on backward."

I looked down and had to confirmed her observation was correct, But I also saw the head of my cock again and found it glistening with the wetness of my earlier orgasm--the one I received by the hand of Miss Carmen during my earlier escapade. Or, maybe, I considered, this is FRESH precum? My unruly dick twitched, mocking me with its ability to wreak havoc in my life and my pathetic inability to stop it.

As if I hadn't yet paid my full penance to the fates for all my earlier indiscretions, I watched helplessly as it started to happen yet again, as it had been doing so often lately.

Curse of all curses, my dick sprang back to life, quickly straightening and raising itself like a flagpole until it was standing at full attention. So stringent was the rigid hardness that, even if my aunt had let go of my shorts, they surely would have remained gaping from the support of a manifested tent pole.

I swear, sometimes, I loathed my fifth appendage--the one with no fingers or toes and, according to my ledger book so far, hadn't proven to be anything more than a liability.

"Jay, listen to me. I know that you're lying. You were naked, weren't you?"

I struggled to answer, my attention fixed solely on my burgeoning erection and the certain calamity that was about to ensue once my aunt noticed it too. Meanwhile, my virgin cock began leaking precum, so much of it, in fact, that I felt a drop fall from my cockhead to my pubis.

"Jay, please tell me the truth," my aunt pleaded, her gaze returning to my crotch. "It's important that your honest with me."

She watched her own hand release its hold on my inside-out shorts. She watched as the elastic snapped the shorts back to my body. She watched when the shorts didn't quite close all the way. And she watched when a tiny dark spot formed in my shorts, at the apex of its tenting, which summarily turned wet.

She gasped, as did I, when the wetness quickly became a puddle. Then she touched it with a fingertip. She wore the same questioning expression she'd exhibited off and on since entering my room, as though reality itself was bending and flexing around her, only occasionally returning to normalcy.

She touched the slippery drop of my essence, testing it between her finger and her thumb, a look of bewilderment in her eyes.

I wanted to confess. I wanted to apologize. I wanted to hide. I wanted to disappear and wished, maybe, that I'd never been born at all.

"Jay," she finally said so quietly I could barely hear her over the ringing in my ears. "Please, just be honest with me. Tell me what's happening with you. Maybe I can help. I want to help. But you have to want me to. You have to let me. And you have to start with the truth. Just tell admit to me what I already know: you were naked in the living room, weren't you?"

I gulped or attempted to, my dry mouth preventing it. I tried to reply, but couldn't.

Her hand returned to my hip and her vision to my leaking prick. And for a fleeting moment, I thought she might have been about to reach out to touch it, to slide her finger along the pronounced tenting of my shorts, to trace the ridge, to grasp my shaft in her fist, to retrieve more of my precum from the puddle on the tip. Perhaps she'd want to taste it like Miss Carmen had.

Involuntarily, I gasped at the possibility, finding myself hoping it might happen and then despising myself for the desire. In the end, it wasn't to be.

My aunt's countenance fell but instead of looking angry, she seemed overcome with sadness and disappointment. Her gaze shifted noticeably away from my body.

"I...I wasn't n-n-...um...I...I wasn't..." I attempted to tell her that no, I hadn't been naked just a moment prior despite knowing she unquestionably saw me streak past her in the hallway wearing nothing but my birthday suit. But I just couldn't bring myself to be that blatantly disrespectful as to lie to her and, worse, call her a liar for holding fast to the truth of what she'd seen.

"Stop, Jay. Just stop." Without looking, she placed a hand on my hip yet again, dangerously close to my mutinous hard-on, then waited until I glanced at her and she captured my eyes. "I thought..." she started, then faltered for a second. "I thought you thought better of me than to lie to my face. It's the one thing I never...I never thought you would do."

Her eyes seemed watery and her eyelids so weighted that they immediately succumbed to gravity. Her gaze fell to my crotch again where my treasonous, fully extended manhood was putting on a brazen display, showing off its size, its shape, its length, and its girth. It rudely ignored the fact that something more important was happening and paraded itself proudly like when a peacock dances and shows off its feathers.

"I thought you could tell me anything," she said quietly. "Even...embarrassing things. And someday, maybe, you'd trust me enough...that we could talk about other things...like...girls...and...sex...and who you might want to marry someday."

My penis lurched at the realization that my aunt was now ogling me. Despite her frustration and disappointment with my behavior, my aunt was openly staring at my shame.

"Jay?" she asked as if my name alone could be a question.

Suddenly, I had the delayed reaction I should have had much sooner and moved one of my hands down to cover myself, leaving the other still covering my chest. Except, once my hand reached my shorts, I didn't set it down like I should have, with my palm open and fingers splayed, because my brain had shut down and my body reverted to instinct alone. No, instead of doing the right thing and hiding my shame, my hand had grasped my swollen meat stick through the fabric of my shorts and, crudely, made an lust-filled fist around it.

My aunt nearly choked at the bawdiness of the sight, but her steadfast eyes only fueled me to continue.

I moved my hand up once, pausing to gauge her reaction before moving it back down.

"Jay? Is that... Are you... Is that what I think... Are you about to..." Perhaps needing to reassure herself that she wasn't losing her mind, she reached her hand toward mine, if only to confirm what she was seeing wasn't a hallucination and that her brain wasn't deceiving her. When her fingers touched my hand which was still clutched tightly around my member, the monster beneath reared its head and made its presence felt with a violent lurch.

Aunt Sandy pulled her hand back as though she'd just touched a hot burner, but her eyes remained fixed on her nephew's tumescence, standing proud like a soldier at attention during Reveille when it should have been hiding like the Benedict Arnold that it was.

"I...oh my god...it's so...Jay, it looks so angry...and so..." she stammered breathily. Then, suddenly, she seemed to regain control of her senses--a skill I wished I'd acquired. She shifted her body and leaned away, her back stiffening and her shoulders pulling back like she suddenly felt the need to practice good posture.

"No! This is wrong!" She seemed to be speaking to herself as much as to me. "This is naughty, Jay. Very naughty! I understand young men sometimes need to...you know...but this..." With one hand she covered her breasts and with the other her pubic region, as though she was the one who was naked and had something to hide. She rose from my bed and hurried toward the door, breathily declaring, "We'll have to talk about this later."

When she reached the door, she stopped to catch her breath and waited for her thoughts to unscramble. Her back was still turned toward me and her head bowed low. She took a deep breath and I watched as her shoulders rose and fell. "We will talk about this later," she said again, more decisively this time.

BizarroMe
BizarroMe
211 Followers
12