J the Sleuth Ch. 02: A Shark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let her hand fall away from her breast, to trail down the middle of his chest. He attempted to try and move, but she pushed down, indicating that he should just stay still. She was going to do all of the work.

"You feel so good, sweetie," she murmured. "Right in the... Mmm... right in the perfect spot. Just... just like that." Her eyes were closed, and she continued to fuck him, lost in her own world. J realized that Staci wasn't so much fucking this guy as she was using his cock to pleasure herself. The fact that it would be good for him, too, was almost beside the point.

And of course, J's own hands were busy now, too - both of them! As she worked her clit with her left, she had a couple of fingers from her right slid right up inside her pussy, echoing what Staci might have been feeling. She wished she had brought her Lelo with her; it would have been terribly unprofessional, but right now she wouldn't have cared. She just wanted to cum - she wanted to cum with Staci.

Staci must have sensed that her client was getting close, because she moved her hand to her own clit, and began furiously working it with her finger. She obviously wanted her own orgasm, before his hit and she lost her chance.

She got her wish. J watched as Staci bit her lip again, furrowed her brow, and then reached up with her other hand to roughly grab her own breast, as she began to shake on top of him.

"Fuck, YES!" she screamed. "YES! Fuck me! Fuckme fuck MEEEEEE!" Her hips were bucking wildly, her legs were practically vibrating under her, but she managed to keep his cock inside her - she was after all, a professional, and knew that this was supposed to be about his pleasure. Which immediately followed: her orgasm hadn't even begun to dissipate before he was bucking his own hips, crying out, obviously cumming.

J herself was mesmerized by the power of Staci's climax. Her own orgasm almost went unnoticed, so transfixed was she by the vision before her. "fuck-shit-damn," she whispered, as her pussy clenched down on her fingers, trying desperately to stay quiet when all she wanted was to add her own voice to the noises Staci was making.

--

Twenty minutes later, they were both in Staci's room, sharing some wine. The guy had cleaned up and left not long after his orgasm, and he was the only one Staci was meeting that night, so they had no impending appointments to rush them. The shy, timid girl who'd visited J's office was gone, replaced by the confident woman who'd just put on a helluva show, and given her client -not to mention J! - a night to remember.

Staci finally broke the silence. "Okay," she said with a grin, "Ask away. What questions do you have? What do you want to know? Everyone always has questions about what I do!"

J laughed. "I'm sure they do. It's an interesting line of work, that's for sure!" She took a sip of her wine. Why did escorts always have such good taste in wine? It was probably expected of them. "Just one question: that orgasm at the end, it looked real to me. Was it? Am I just not good enough to spot a fake? But it looked fake when he was eating you out - so was the one at the end real?"

"Hundred percent! You're right, he was lousy at eating pussy - I don't think he's ever heard of a clit - but at the end I came hard."

"So how is that possible? I don't know how often you have dates, but they can't all be good, and it's obviously about their pleasure, not yours. How can you possibly be having actual orgasms?"

"Simple," Staci responded... and then she laughed. "I don't! Guys can't tell a real orgasm from a fake one - and they want to be fooled anyway, they want to think they're the king of the bedroom - so I just fake it, and everyone's happy. Sometimes I used to cum with a client, when things really clicked, but I can't remember the last time it happened - until tonight."

"So what was it about this guy?"

"Him? No, he was nothing special. Okay cock, I guess, but that wasn't it. I just liked putting on a show for you." Staci tipped her glass at J, and winked.

J tipped her own glass back. "Well I - and my fingers! - thank you," she responded, and they both laughed.

They continued to drink in companionable silence, for a while, until Staci finally asked the question that was on her mind: "So what now? What do we do about our 'unsub'?"

"I don't know," J answered truthfully. "I've been wracking my brain about this. It's not even about narrowing down a list of suspects; we need to create a list, first, before we can narrow it! And there's also something... I don't know. Something. Every time my mind goes back to how those girls died, it's like there's something obvious, staring at me, but it's just not coming."

"Not enough endorphins?" Staci asked.

J smiled. "Your former client told you that too, eh?"

"Makes perfect sense to me," Staci responded. "If anyone knows about the power of endorphins, it's an escort!"

J smiled into her wineglass. "Well I could definitely use some now," she said, almost wistfully. "I'm just not getting something about this case. I think my mind needs a boost."

"Then let's get that brain working," Staci said, coming over to J. She bent over and kissed her gently on the lips. J was surprised - and then surprised at her surprise. Staci had just finished putting on a sex show specifically for her - why should J be surprised at the idea of taking it further?

Besides, J rarely had a client these days that she didn't fuck.

Having come to this realization, she gave in to the moment, kissing Staci back, enjoying the feel of her soft lips against her own. She reached up a hand to gently slide her fingers into Staci's hair. She could taste the wine on her breath; smell her subtle perfume; feel her tongue wanting to explore hers.

They stood up together, so that they could let their clothes fall to the floor, and then came back together, body to body, skin to skin, continuing to kiss. J had been with women before, but she never cased to feel the thrill of having another woman's breasts - her nipples - pressed against her own. She knew that every sensation felt in one body was being felt, exactly the same, in the other. She let her hands roam around Staci's back, cup her ass. She reached around to trail a finger along Staci's pussy lips, but Staci gently brushed her hand away.

She felt Staci's lips brush her ear, and heard her whisper, "This is about your endorphins, not mine..."

Staci gently pushed J back onto the chair. J instinctively placed her bum as close to the edge as she could; the feeling of Staci's body against her own felt so good, and she wanted more of it.

Staci took J's face in both of her hands, leaned forward, closed her eyes, and kissed J again. She then opened them, and smiled. "So beautiful," she murmured, before starting to place gentle kisses all over J's blushing face. J let Staci have her way, though she did raise up a hand to feel the weight of Staci's breast. Her body was so perfect, she just wanted to touch it. This time Staci let her, but the focus was still on what she was doing to J, not the other way around.

Staci's kisses made their way to J's jawline; she ran her lips along the edge of J's jaw, and thrilled at the feeling when J shuddered. Back and forth once or twice, along that sharp line, before taking a slight detour to nibble J's earlobe, and then back to trailing her lips along the jaw. She made it back to where she could kiss J's lips again, and then gently, erotically, ran her tongue around the edges of J's lips.

Her lips made their way along J's jaw on the other side, and then she began kissing the side of J's neck. Under and behind her ear, then down the side of her neck, until her lips could trail along J's clavicle. She began to kiss down the middle of J's chest, between her breasts, so tender, so deliberate. Taking in every inch of J's body, experiencing it with her lips instead of her eyes.

She reached up a hand to cup one of J's breasts, squeezing it gently, hefting it, getting to know it, as her mouth began to explore the other one: kissing along the side, the bottom, kissing her way down the slope, until finally, finally, her lips encircled the nipple, and J almost melted.

By this point J no longer had her hand on Staci's breast, the position no longer allowed it, but she now buried her fingers in Staci's hair. She yelped in pleasure when Staci tweaked her nipple with her fingers, gently nibbling the other one at the same time. J's legs were now wrapped lightly around Staci's waist, and she was sure that there was probably a trail of juice along Staci's tummy from her own dribbling cunt.

Staci remained at J's breasts for a time, occasionally switching which nipple she was licking versus the one she was tweaking with her fingers, while allowing J to rub her clit against Staci's tummy, until J's first climax washed over her; she felt her entire body blush, as waves of pleasure rolled over her.

"Mmmmmmmmmnnn..." she purred, floating on a sea of pleasure.

When she judged that J's climax was receding, Staci gently pulled J's legs apart, allowing her to continue her journey down J's body. She left a hand on one of J's breasts, as her kisses began moving lower once again. Her lips made their way down J's tummy; it should have tickled, but J was past that now. She made her way to J's mons pubis, and spent some time there, just kissing, loving J's body with her lips.

Staci then surprised J, slightly, because when she moved lower, her lips didn't go where J expected them to go. Instead of zeroing in on her clit, her lips made their way to the top of J's thigh, and then kissed their way down; along the inner thigh, along the top, even on the outside of J's leg. Staci wanted to cover every inch of J's body with kisses, and she was being very thorough about it. J's body had never felt so loved before.

Staci's hand had left J's breast, and J eventually had to let her fingers fall out of Staci's hair, too, as she got out of range, but it was okay because the gentle, tender worship of J's leg was consuming both of them. There was a slight tickle when Staci's lips traced over J's kneecap, but it didn't last long before she was working her way down J's calf, her shin, and then kissing the top of her foot. The hand which had formerly been fondling J's breast was now resting high up on J's inner thigh, tantalizingly close to her pussy - she could feel the heat of it.

Staci moved over to J's other foot, and began the process in reverse, working her way back up J's other leg, but she was quicker about it, this time. Still tender, still loving, but with a greater sense of urgency. This time, when she got to the top of the leg, she spent a lot of time kissing and licking J's inner thigh. And the other one.

Finally, Staci began to zero in on her destination, as she started licking the outside of J's pussy lips. She was back in range for J to bury her fingers in Staci's hair, again, and it took all of J's willpower to keep from pulling Staci right into her pussy. But she resisted; she'd never been loved so thoroughly, and she was determined to let Staci have her way with her.

And even now, even as Staci had arrived at her destination, still she took her time. Exploring every fold and crevice of J's pussy with her tongue. Kissing it. Nibbling, and licking, and even nuzzling the entrance of J's pussy with the tip of her nose! But finally, she made her boldest move yet, running her tongue right up the slit of J's pussy, bottom to top, ending with a tender kiss on J's clit.

"Ohhh..." J moaned, at the touch.

Staci graduated from teasing and worshipping to focusing all of her will on J's clit. Still gentle, and tender, but no longer teasing with the promise of pleasure: pleasure had arrived.

J's body was tingling from her scalp to her feet. She'd already come off of one climax - it felt like the after effects were still with her - so Staci's ministrations at her clit brought immediate results. Not in the form of another orgasm, not yet, but the pleasure of an impending climax began to build in her. She could feel every movement of Staci's tongue; could feel Staci's warm breath against her pussy lips; could feel Staci's hand, which had found its way back to her breast, but was just resting there - giving her comfort with its touch.

She didn't know how long it would take for her climax to crest, but it didn't matter; she knew that Staci would be there, loving her clit with her tongue and her lips, for as long as it took. Eventually, as her pussy lips were opening like a budding flower, she felt Staci's finger enter her, beckoning against her g-spot, and the damn burst: Every muscle in J's body tensed at once, as she came. Her legs gripped tightly against Staci, and she let out a prolonged whistle/scream, shuddering, as her orgasm grabbed hold, and wouldn't let go.

J felt a drip of sweat trailing its way down between her breasts, as she started to come down. The thought came to her that if Staci were to kiss her right there, right now - what a pleasant thought! - it would probably taste slightly salty. She'd tasted sweat on lovers' bodies before, and knew the satisfaction of enjoying the touch and taste of a well-loved body, after a bout of lovemaking.

But her thoughts stayed on the concept of saltiness, for a moment. Because the more she thought about it, the more her thoughts had kept coming back to the salt water in the girls' lungs. Where had it come from? Bill was right, there isn't an ocean anywhere near Toronto, and if the girls had been drowned that far away and then brought back to the city, the coroners would have noticed the long period of decay before the bodies were thrown back into the lake. So they hadn't been drowned in an ocean - but where had they been drowned, that had salt water?

A pool? Wait... that was a possibility! Some people kept salt water in their pools, which J had read was better for your skin than swimming in chlorinated water. Was that it? Were the girls drowned in a salt water pool, and then dumped in the lake? Some rich guy, who could affort a salt water pool - or a hotel, maybe?

Staci's head was resting on J's thigh, at this point, so she was surprised when J suddenly stood up.

"Where's my phone?" she asked, before quickly scooping up her pants from the floor, and fishing her phone out of the pocket. She sat cross-legged on the floor, oblivious to her nudity, and did a search for "toronto salt water pool," which immediately confirmed her suspicion: There were a number of pools in the city that advertised the use of salt water, instead of chlorinated. "Aha!" she exclaimed.

"Find something?" Staci asked, bemusedly.

J suddenly realized how rude she'd been - as if she'd taken a powerful orgasm from Staci's ministrations and then immediately ignored her altogether - and rushed back to take Staci in her arms.

"God, I'm so sorry," she said, before kissing her on the mouth. "What you just did... I haven't cum like that in... I can't remember the last time!"

Stacy laughed. "Thanks! But there's no need to apologize - that's what we were doing remember? Getting those endorphins flowing? And it looks like it worked!"

"Did it ever," J responded, and kissed her again. And again. Desperation was creeping in again... she couldn't get enough of Staci's lips. Her body next to J's was heavenly.

"Well don't keep me in suspense," Staci laughed. "What did you discover? Do you know who it is?"

"No," J said, temporarily ceasing her lips' attack on Staci's face as she came back to the moment. "But I have a lead: we need to find a salt water pool. There are a number of them in the city - but not that many. We have a way to start narrowing things down!"

"Well if you're happy, I'm happy," Staci said, before matching J's kisses with her own.

After a moment, they both realized that they were sitting on the floor, beside the chair. They got up - doing their best to keep their lips together as much as possible - and made their way to the bed. This time they pulled the covers back to slip inside, instead of fucking on top as Staci had fucked her client earlier. It was more intimate that way.

They had the room for the entire night, so they made good use of it, making love until they fell asleep in each other's arms, legs entwined, coated in each other's juices.

--

Rick prepared for his work carefully and methodically, as he always did. Some people might not have considered a night janitor job at the aquarium to be satisfying, but it suited him perfectly. The hours were tailor-made for a writer: he could work this job at night, get his sleep in the morning, and then sit down at his computer to knock out a few pages in the afternoon. Once he'd made it big he could leave the aquarium and go back to a normal sleeping schedule, but in the meantime he'd never dream of doing anything less than a proper night's work.

Frankly, Rick thought, what one thinks of one's job doesn't change the fact that one should always perform it to the best of one's ability. If one wants to change one's job that is his prerogative, but one should never skimp on the current work in the meantime. He had never done anything half-assed in his life, and he wasn't going to start now.

It was nearing closing time for the aquarium. The crowds would be gone, and Rick could start on the "heavy lifting" - vacuuming and mopping the floors, mostly, but he'd also be looking for smudges on the glass walls that needed cleaning, or anything else that was out of place. There wasn't really much to do in preparation, frankly, but he needed to kill time until he could have free reign in his domain.

Nighttime was also when Rick could spend some alone time with the sharks. He was fascinated by the majestic creatures; so lethal, and yet, when viewed in the proper light, so beautiful and awe-inspiring. Despite Rick's attention to detail in his work, there had been nights when he'd spent an hour or more just staring at the sharks, lost in their world, before having to rush and catch up on his work so that the aquarium would be sparkling clean for the next day's visitors.

He knew it was a cliché, but he considered himself to be very much akin to the shark, especially in the most important aspect for which sharks were known: he was lethal to those who underestimated him. Those hookers had found out the hard way - oh yes! They'd come to the aquarium to do nasty, terrible things with him, thinking it would be fun to do it in front of the fish, and instead found themselves eye to eye with Rick's sharks as their lives drained out of them.

He would have liked to have let the sharks have a meal but it wouldn't be possible without getting caught, and he was never going to allow that; the police weren't smart enough to catch him, and he wouldn't be stupid enough to make a mistake.

He was starting to get antsy, though, which reminded him that he was like the shark in another way as well: Rick had a voracious appetite, and would need to claim a new victim soon. He already had a short list of potential hookers who could be his next prey. (Why they called themselves "escorts" he'd never know. Euphemisms did not appeal to Rick. At least "street walkers" were honest about what they did; "escorts," on the other hand, tried to hide the truth: they weren't "escorting" men anywhere, they were just having sex for money.)

Highest on his list was a girl named Staci. One thing all of his victims had had in common was that, unusually, their websites showed their faces - especially their eyes - and there was something about the knowing look in Staci's eye that got to Rick.

He was sure she'd be fascinated by the idea of coming to "pork" him in the aquarium, as the rest of them had been, at which time he could put her face to face with the sharks, and watch that smug superiority die out of her eyes.