Jabba's Shemale Slave Pt. 01

Story Info
A shemale is enslaved by Jabba The Hutt.
1.5k words
4.15
9.6k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mkh78
mkh78
31 Followers

This story is from the imagination of the writer and inspired by Return Of The Jedi.

*****

The Hutt's sexual appetite was growing. He had been thinking about expanding his harem of gay sex slaves to include a transsexual. This was all due to a drug dealer who caught the eye of the exalted Hutt.

Although they had done business only two times in five months, the Hutt's lust for this beautiful shemale had increased. She was five feet nine, one twenty three. Had a nice set of thirty six c breasts. And don't forget the seven and a half inch cock between her long legs. The tip of Jabba's tail, which was also his dick, would become engorged everytime she was at his palace. He would fuck his personal slave boy mercilessly after she left.

Enslaving her would be ideal. But she always brought him the best drugs. No, making her his first transsexual slave was not the answer. So, than, what was?

After he and his right hand man Bib Fortuna discussed it, they mutually agreed that Jabba's best slaver, Tarno, should be sent to find a beautiful shemale for the mighty Hutt. This slaver found six gay men who became loyal slaves to the exalted Jabba.

Tarno was quickly summoned and entered the throne room of the great Jabba.

"I want you to find me a trans girl. The best city to find them is Port City. Bring her back unharmed. You have forty eight hours."

He bowed and walked towards a large door at the back of the palace. He started up his speeder and left.

The time was 5:30pm.

Port City was twenty miles north of Mos Eisley where many gay men had been found and sold to the great Hutt. As he flew across the vast desert in his speeder, Tarno wondered where he could find Jabba's newest slave. Perhaps there are strip clubs that employ only shemales. Or should he go to a brothel? Either way the three hour trip gave him time to decide where to find such a lady.

Parking his speeder outside a gay strip club in Mos Eisley, where he found two gay men who are now enslaved, Tarno entered and was quickly greeted by the owner.

"Ah, Tarno, I have three new gay men for you to see..."

Tarno raised his hand "No, I am not here looking for a gay slave. The almighty Jabba wants a transsexual. Where is the best place to find one in Port City?"

As the man thought, he gently stroked his chin. "There's a new brothel which has eleven shemales. I have frequented it many times. The girls are beautiful, submissive and ever so slutty."

Tarno thanked the man and was driving his speeder as fast as it would go.

It took him almost four hours to finally reach Port City. He had to take his time and find the right girl. With less than forty four hours, it would be a challenge.

Entering Port City, Tarno headed towards the main strip where there were many clubs and bars to titillate your fancy. He was slowly hovering the speeder above the sand that was Port City Boulevard. Finally, he found the brothel.

It was now 10:05pm.

Walking towards the entrance, he stopped:

Welcome. No weapons of any kind. All patrons must abide by the club rules and be over 18.

He knocked on the door. A tall muscular Twi'lek man who owned the brothel answered.

"How may I be of service to you, stranger?"

"I was told by a bartender in Mos Eisley that you have great shemales. How much for two hours with one?"

"What kind of service do you want?

"Everything." Tarno said firmly.

"That will run you eight hundred."

"Fine." He handed over eight one hundreds and was let in.

The club was tastefully decorated and well lite. Tarno was told to sit in a chair and wait for the girls to be brought out so that he can choose the one he wants. The wait seemed eternal but that was due to his time constraint. The owner returned with six girls.

It's now 10:20pm.

"These girls are at your disposal." He said "Let me know which girl you fancy."

All of them were over five seven. Their bodies were perfect. Luscious legs, nice breasts, beautiful hair and large cocks. Four of the girls were human. While the others were full Twi'lek. All were gorgeous . As Tarno went from one girl to the next, he knew he had a tough choice.

As Tarno looked carefully over each prostitute, he thought how the all powerful Jabba had no Twi'leks enslaved. There was only one problem, many Twi'leks did not speak English or Huttese. If they did, their knowledge was limited to only introductions and swear words.

It was now 10:45pm.

Of the two Twi'lek shemales, one struck his eye. She was five nine, one twenty five with d cup breasts. Her skin was a light brown. She was the only girl not wearing panties, just black stockings, a garter and black three inch heels. A flaccid four inch cock was between her legs. Tarno knew that it would be at least seven when erect.

Pointing at her "That's the one I want to fuck." said Tarno.

"Good choice." remarked the brothel owner. "She will pleasure you sexually in any way you wish. Isn't that right slut?" She nodded. The owner grabbed her by the arm and told Tarno to follow.

Now, 10:54pm.

The room that the owner brought them to had a queen sized bed. On it, there was a whip. Shackles were firmly screwed into the wall.

"Take notice of what is on the bed. If this slut gets out of sorts and does not do as she is told, you use it."

He turned and grabbed her throat "This is your last chance you fucking whore! You will give your body to this man and submit to his every sexual desire or else I will beat you to death! Do you understand me you fucking Twi'lek cum whore?!"

She nodded and softly said "Yes, master."

He walked out laughing.

10:56 was the time.

The girl entered the room first and immediately dropped to her knees.

"Please, sir don't whip me." She stood up and bent over. Her ass cheeks were as red as hot lava. "I have been whipped so many times that..."

"Stop. I will not whip you." He said with his hand in the air. "I'm here for sexual pleasure not to beat you up."

As she stood in front of him, Tarno reached for her breasts. She did pull away in fear. He slowly massaged them. They were large, firm and warm. Twisting her nipples illicited a moan. He slowly began to lick each.

As he did this, his right hand grabbed her now erect seven inch cock. Its large head and medium width were perfect. Slowly jerking it, pre cum was fiercely dripping from her cum slit. Her soft moans filled the air as her breathing intensified.

He stopped and turned her around. From behind, he had a firmer grip on her large schlong. Kissing and smelling her neck, his assault on this beautiful trannys cock drove him over the edge as his own released a massive load of cum into and down his pants.

She began to cum and he continued stroking even faster. "Oh, fuck. Don't stop, please. Yesss...!"

With her load of Twi'lek t-girl cum in his hand, he lapped it up. "That tastes fucking good."

She quickly turned to him and pulled his cum soaked pants down. Grabbing his still hard and throbbing dick, she slowly licked all the cum off his cock and balls. Her tongue felt great.

"Give me a blow job."

She looked up, smiled and took all of his eight incher into her mouth. She knew how to deepthroat. She did not gag or take her mouth off his cock. Focused and willing to please, her head bobbed up and down. Her moist tongue was wrapped around his cocks girth.

"I'm cumming you fucking slut, drink it all."

As his cock spasmed load after load of warm cum, she did as commanded. Gulping down every drop.

She looked up. "Thank you for your delicious load, sir."

But how to get her out of the brothel? Kidnap her? No. Buy her? That could work.

He summoned for the owner. While the two talked, the girl sat on the bed naked. Her right leg crossed over the left.

"Why do you wish to purchase this filthy whore?" The owner said.

Tarno explained "I live alone and need a slave. I feel she will do. She is one of the best shemales I have fucked. Very submissive. I also would be doing you a favor, she would no longer be a burden."

They continued to speak and a price of $2,000 was agreed upon.

After getting all her clothes from her room, Tarno was in his speeder waiting. She walked out wearing very short purple shorts. A white crop top t-shirt. And sandals.

"I will have you at the palace in a matter of hours."

I was now 12:44am.

To Be Continued...

mkh78
mkh78
31 Followers