Jaccuzzi Night Swap Turns Cuckold

Story Info
A potential swap turns into a love of filming his wife.
3.4k words
4.36
33.6k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ddt1214
ddt1214
285 Followers

"Have a good night honey!" I yelled sitting from the couch to my wife as she headed out the door. My wife, Maddi, 21, is a cute petite natural redhead, who was heading to her friend Lauren's house for a girls night.

As soon as she left, I flipped around the tv channels to settle on a movie that was playing. About an hour in I started to get bored so, what do I do? I end up visiting some of my favorite porn sites - I clicked on anything that seemed interesting in different tabs to decide later which one I want to get off to. Suddenly my phone buzzed from a text from Maddi.

Maddi: Wine nights hitting hard! We are about to hit the Jacuzzi. How's your night going?

Me: Pretty good just hangin out. The usual. Haha did you even bring a suite?

Maddi: No LOL! There's no one here. Would it be okay if Lauren and I go in naked? Laurens Idea.

I stopped in my tracks. Maddi and Lauren had been friends forever since their high school days before Maddi and I started dating freshman year.

A little about us, My names Tyler, Maddi and I went to a pretty religious university we met in a freshmen year acting course and had only ever been with each other. In our college people got together and stayed together. The joke around campus was, "ring by spring," as that's when all the seniors asked their girlfriends to marry them before graduation. We fell into that category, and married straight out of college.

Lauren, was a thick blond, and went a different path, city college then a university - nothing wrong with that - but the difference was Lauren was very open to anything and anyone.

I continued to text back.

Me: Haha you've had some wine then. I almost don't believe you.

Maddi: a few too many glasses, yes, but it's okay if go in the jacuzzi naked? It's in her backyard so it's not like anyone would see. Plus it's just with Lauren.

Me: Yeah of course! Go for it, I appreciate the check in though, but I want a pic for proof! Lol.

A photo came into our text thread, but was kept spinning for the photo to load. I sat up from all the anticipation.

The pic loaded! It was a Maddi in the jacuzzi topless holding her glass of wine making a kissing winking face. Her tits looked amazing! They a perfect B cup and must have been a bit nippy outside cause her nipples were fully erect. Behind her was Lauren with her back towards the camera with both hands up in the air, one hand holding her wine glass and the other holding her bra.

Me: Damn babe! That's actually hot AF!

AF being text lingo for, "As Fuck."

I began stroking my cock again. Toes curling thinking both of them getting too tipsy leading to making out - Laurens big breast rubbing against Maddi's petite breast. My phone buzzed again,

Maddi: Lauren said you can come over if you want ;)

Me: Wait really?

Maddi: Yeah, why don't you swing by babe? You said you're just hanging out anyway.

Me: Surrrre!! Yeah I'll be right over!

Maddi provided Lauren's address as it had been awhile since I had been over to her place. Technically it was one of her parents house's hence how she could afford a place on her own. None the less Maddi let me know the front door would be left unlocked.

I looked down at my raging hard on. I had to make a decision, do I finish off now or do I wait on this load? I contemplated before deciding to wait on the load for two reason, 1 so my little guy would be able to get hard and not be well rested and 2, if I get a double blowjob, which I'm crossing my fingers for, I want to impress with my load size.

On the street I have got to admit I have never driven faster and probably as reckless.

I practically sprinted to the front door once I arrived at the address before entering the door pretending to be cool as a cucumber. The backyard laughing echoed in the house.

"Tyler out here," I heard emanate from the back sliding door.

Making my way out, there they were my wife, Maddi, and Lauren both nude sipping from wine glasses. Laurens tits were bigger than I imagined. Must have been D's. I mentioned she was thicker, but in no way fat. Her nipples were rounder more flush then Maddi's. The first real pair of tits I've seen other than my wife's since my high school girlfriend.

"Hey honey! What you think? Kinda crazy right?" Maddi yelled.

"Indeed, but you both look great!"

"You coming in?" Lauren asked sipping from her glass.

"I didn't bring a suit"

"Good! That's apparently the rules tonight," Lauren said.

"Come on in babe," Maddi waved over.

I stripped down. Shirt, shoes first before I pulled my pants down. A semi erect penis sprung out.

The girls started wooing. Which made me feel good.

"Oh dang Maddi, look your boy is packing!"

Laurens comments made me feel good. I thought I had a decent cock. 6 inches when erect.

"Oh thanks!" I blushed, " So you been talking about my uh guy?" I said entering the jacuzzi.

"Only good things I promise," Maddi let out as her hand touched my arm. It felt nice for her to connect with me in such an uncharted situation for us.

"Have you all done this before?" I questioned.

"Jacuzzi, yes, naked, no," Maddi said before the girls started laughing.

"Okay, we were just talking, how would you rate Maddi's blowjoh skills?" Lauren forcefully turned the conversation.

"Oh wow, forward, She's the best," not even hesitating with my response.

"You're welcome! Cause everything she knows was taught second hand by me!" Lauren chuckled before sipping from her wine glass.

"Well... thank you, you did great!"

"When we were 18 we found Laurens dad's porn dvd's and watched one together" Maddi admitted.

Lauren laughed, "I totally remember that! I saw that and went I could do that."

Maddi rolled her eyes to Lauren in a funny way.

"No, I'm serious. I gotta tell you I re-watched his dvd's every time my parents left the house," Lauren admitted.

"I don't doubt it," Maddi laughed back.

"You must be pretty good," I let out.

"Tyler!" Maddi laughed, "Okay to be fair, from what I remember the porn girl had big fake boobs and put the dick between them. You can do that, I've tried it doesn't work with these," Maddi grabbed her own tits.

"Oh, I'm sure it works! Show me! It's all about how you use it. You don't mind showing me, right?" Lauren said to me as I shook me head no wide eyed.

I sat up on the edge of the jacuzzi my cock hard as a rock. I couldn't believe this was happening.

Maddi stood up and put my cock between her tits.

"See it doesn't stick," Maddi said with disappointment, but also with a, "I told you so," attitude.

"That's easy to fix..." Lauren said before we heard the front door slam from within the house.

"Lauren it's late and I'm horny!" we heard from an anonymous source inside the house.

"Oh shit," Lauren sighed, "I forgot my dick appointment."

"You're what," Maddi asked.

"It's Frank, my dick appointment, my friends with benefits, I had originally planned to drink with you then fuck him after. I didn't plan for Tyler to come over and you all stay as long. He's cool though a construction guy," Lauren explained.

Frank made his way to the backyard. He is a big dude. 6' 5" and meaty, again not fat just thick - I could see the beginnings of a beer gut developing though. Looked like a guy who played football or rugby in college but had since started to not keep up since graduating type.

"Snap, what did I just walk into," Frank let out.

"Sorry, Frank, this is Tyler and Maddi, I guess I'm teaching an impromptu titty fucking class," Lauren laughed.

"I wish I could say I'm surprised Lauren," Frank chuckled.

"Want to come in," Lauren offered.

Frank got undressed. His cock made my cock look tiny. I was kind of hoping he would be big everywhere else, but small there. Nope, not the case at all.

The water spilled over the jacuzzi when he got in.

"Don't stop on my account," Frank said cracking open a beer.

Lauren turned her attention back to us, "Okay put his dick between your tits again. Now wrap you palms of your hands holding him in place and for you just bounce up and down. It's that easy."

"Does that feel good?" Maddi asked looking me in the eyes.

"Yes, very much. It looks amazing," I let out. There was something odd but exciting watching Maddi doing this in front of a stranger.

"Yeah, its more of a foreplay starter or finisher move," Lauren instructed.

"Hey babe, let me get in on some of that," Frank told Lauren.

Lauren walked over to Frank as he sat on the side of the hot tub. For her it was easy - her huge tits easily engulfed his thick cock. Taking both her hands to each tit shaking them up and down his shaft his cock head appeared and disappeared every time she moved her bobs up and down.

Lauren tits released his cock as she lowered her head down to Franks cock taking him in her lips. One hand massaging his balls.

that was my queue, I ushered Maddi's head to take me.

Maddi took me into her warm mouth. She usually was very shallow with how deep my cock went, but tonight I felt my cock head hit the back of her throat. I assume she felt pressure to perform, and I was just benefiting.

I couldn't believe the situation we had found ourselves in.

The site of both the girls asses half sticking out of the bubbling water bobbing up and down as their whole bodies moved almost pushed me over the edge alone. I could feel my cock head grow double in size in Maddi's mouth which usually indicated a burst was coming.

The reason I didn't was I noticed Frank and Lauren began whispering to each other before we heard both of them saying, "You ask them," "No you ask them." Maddi noticed too as she released me from her mouth. We both looked at each other in confusion.

"What's going on?" I whispered to Maddi. She gave me just as confused face and shrugged.

Lauren cleared her throat, "I told Frank you all wouldn't be down, but you all wouldn't want to swap?"

"Like sex?" Maddi asked.

"Yeah," Lauren responded, "We are going to go inside and let you all talk about it. Either come let us know or feel free to finish out here and head out."

Frank and Lauren got out and went inside. A awkward pause fell before Maddi and I. We side eyed each other.

"It would be crazy right?" Maddi led off.

"Yes, and no?" I said. I selfishly wanted to see what all the hype of Lauren was about - though I wasn't sure how I felt about sharing Maddi. "The way I see it, we have only ever been with each other. If we both swap then we would still be even. Like if we both had a partner before us meeting."

"I guess. Not sure Frank my type."

"Neither is Lauren mine, she's too wild, always dating around and putting us in this type of situation, so it kind of works out. Just sex."

"Okay," Maddi took a breathe before kissing me, "I love you, If you think it's a good idea we can do this."

We walked into the house to the bedroom. We simply followed the moans. Slowly opening the door we saw Frank on the bed with Laurens ass and pussy up in the air in our view.

"Fuck yeah," Frank let out with clear excitement.

An audible slurp was heard as Lauren dismounted her mouth from Franks cock turning around to see us, "Oh shit, no way," before continuing, "Good, you take this thing it's too much work anyway," Lauren said to Maddi essentially handling the baton that is Franks cock.

Maddi looked at me as I gave her a pat on the ass. She crawled on the bed and and grabbed Franks cock with her hand. the other hand brushed hair out of her face timidly before stretching her mouth to take him in.

"Its okay, you'll get used to it. They all do," Frank sighed as Maddi let out a gag.

Lauren interrupted my concentration on the view, "Do you want to be in the same room or go to the guest room?"

"I uh. No I don't need to watch I guess."

My eyes were transfixed on my beautiful wife sucking the cock of a complete stranger.

Inside the guest room Lauren got down on her knees, "Now this cock is more manageable." She took my cock in her mouth I was shocked at the saliva and suction. Her skills straight out of some of the best blowjobs I've seen from porn stars. I grabbed a handful of her big tits when I heard from the other room the bed springs squeaking.

"He goes right for it," Lauren took my cock out to say. Then I heard faint sounds of Maddi moaning and screaming, "She's tiny she's going to get wrecked and feel that tomorrow," Lauren joked.

My blue balls from earlier mixed with the sound of Maddi's moans that before were only ever heard by me were to great... I felt my dick head expand then suddenly I exploded in Laurens mouth.

She took it like a champ and without a beat ingulfed my cock as I continued to pulsate cum down her throat.

Sliding my cock out of her mouth before saying, "Damn son, next time give a girl some warning."

"Sorry, sorry."

Lauren stood up before shortly flopping down on the bed belly first, "I think my drinking tonight has caught up to me." She closed her eyes.

Fuck, I thought. Maddi was getting pounded in the next room and I never got any new pussy myself.

The bed squeaking kept getting louder and louder. My curiosity got the best of me. I slid out of the room and walked back to the other room.

Opening the door, I saw Franks big heavy body slamming his cock upon a leg mangled Maddi.

"Fuck fuck!" Maddi yelled in pleasure with her hands gripping the sheets, "Tyler?!" she shouted opening her eyes to see me standing there.

"Done already or do you need condoms? Top drawer," Frank said before squinting his face back to fucking.

"No, we are done," I said under my breathe though no one responded to me.

"Okay, WOW, okay, I'm pretty sure your in my stomach," Maddi let out, "Oh shit, don't stop though." Her leg that was up in the air began twitching. I felt compelled to start filming with my phone. I had just cum, so I felt this was my way of participating. Through the screen recording I zoomed in on her burring her face in the bed sheets riding out her orgasm.

"Done?" Frank asked.

Maddi out of breathe just nodded and combed her hair out of her face before frank turned her fully on her belly his hands gripping and pinning her lower back down causing her slim ass to rise. He then began slamming her from behind.

"You're tiny, feels like I'm fucking bones, but I kind of like it," Frank shouted staring at her ass - his cock plunged between her legs.

I came around the bed putting my camera in her face, "Does that feel good baby?"

When she looked up at me and saw the phone filming she gave a clear smile, but unsuccessfully tried to swipe the phone from my hand. Her hair back covering her face from the pounding before responding to my initial question, "ye...ye..yes."

"You like watching me fuck your girls pussy?," Frank let out as he spanked my wifes tight little ass.

My eyes looked up hiding behind the camera giving a slight nod.

"That's hot, this pussy's gonna make me cum!" He exclaimed going balls deep as his body now shivered. He pulled out and I was relieved to see he was wearing a condom. "I'm done with her, the pussy's yours again buddy," he said getting up to nonchalantly leave the room.

Somewhere in this I had become hard again. I jumped onto the bed turning my wife over. Now laying on top of her she gently and sweetly wrapped her arms around me.

Maddi purred, "Thanks honey, I'm glad we decided to do this. How was Lauren? You all clearly finished fast."

"She was good, we didn't get as far as you two, but good," I said as I inserted myself into my wife. Her pussy did not feel normal she was definitely stretched out from Frank.

"Wait, what do you mean? You all didn't have sex?" Maddi said with a hint of panic that our agreement wasn't fulfilled.

"She blew me and I exploded," her worried face then grew into relief laughing, "Wow, she really is that good."

"It was so hot watching you honey. I didn't think I would be into it. I think I'm going to cum already."

My tiny body compared to Frank thrusted blasting my load into her. As I was cumming Maddi shocked, "Wait you're in me? I can barely feel you. I honestly thought you were just dry humping me. I promise my pussy will go back to normal babe."

I told her not to worry and soon after got all our things and left. Lauren must have "recovered" cause her and Frank were now cozy on the couch together.

The next day I had off from work, but Maddi had to work.

She got home and announced she had to shower. When she got out I was waiting for her on the bed with our laptop.

"I want to show you something honey," I waved her over.

"Let me get dressed first."

"No, no come here first."

Maddi laid on the bed nude. I flipped the computer around and was playing the sex video of her and Frank.

"Tyler! I had told you on the way home to delete this."

I made my way behind her, and teased her pussy lips between her ass cheeks with my semi hard cock, "You seem pretty wet, I think you enjoy that I didn't delete the video."

"I just got out of the shower that's why I'm wet," she insisted.

"No, there's a difference between shower wet and pussy wet. You look good in the video honey!" I burred my cock in her pussy.

Gasping, "I'm, just surprised at how much you actually filmed."

Our pace got faster, her hand slid under herself finding her clit to rub on.

I looked down and Maddi's eyes were shut, "What are you thinking of," I asked.

"You're cock baby and how it feels."

"Are you?" A pause, "You can tell me honey."

"I'm sorry It's I'm thinking of his cock," she said with disappointment, "Remember that porn video I mentioned Lauren and I watched?"

"Yeah," I slowed my pace down.

"The guy in the video had a huge cock. I didn't think cocks like those were real until I saw Franks. A huge cocks just been my fantasy ever since. Not that yours doesn't do it for me honey - I promise."

"Its okay, as long as you cum I cum, look at the screen honey look at you get pounded by that thing," I pulled her hair forcing her to keep her eyes glued to the screen.

"Ima cum, Ima cum," she let out.

"Thinking of his cock?"

Biting her lower lip as she nodded, "And you watching," she said as she road out an orgasm. I pulled out and rubbed my cock exploding a creamy load on her lower back.

Laughing, "Great, now I got to shower again."

I watched her get up, my cum dripping down her giggly ass as she walked back to the shower.

I opened the shower door, "Honey, I think our film needs a sequel."

"Are you sure?"

"I already green lit the movie. We're cooking dinner for Frank and Lauren tomorrow night."

I could tell she was trying to come up with a response. She smirked, clearly thinking whatever she was about to say was hilarious, "If that's the schedule the director has set - who am I to oppose."

ddt1214
ddt1214
285 Followers