Jaci Stone - Act 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How did somebody get that powerful? I wondered aloud. Erin said that she didn't know, but would be very happy to see Miranda leave.

Right after lunch, I got a call from Francine. She said that General Forrester would consider it a personal favor if I would allow Miranda to continue working with the tanks. I told Francine that I would consider it a personal favor if I could run my business the way I wanted.

I could hear the bristling in her voice when she gave me her reply. The scientific division of what was now Brookstone Pointe had essentially been established by Miranda and had supposedly succeeded because of her. She did offer a little ray of hope: Brookstone Pointe as it sat was just a member of the four fifty-seven club, not a division of.

Thursday morning, I sulked. I didn't like being told how to run Brookstone Pointe, even though it had been given to me. I pondered ways of making Miranda disappear, from vaporization to dropping her body in the ocean. I dismissed that idea because I didn't want to set a bad example by flaunting the Laws of Man while I had supposedly been chosen to enforce them.

Marci convinced me to spend the day with the kids, something I really didn't need convincing to do. Seeing those little faces brought me out of my funk and by the evening I was in better spirits. At twenty hours, Marci brought me my cell, showing me her devilish grin when I took it from her.

The cooing voice of Cassandra LeFort came into my ear, begging me to be her plus-one at a movie premiere Friday night. I listened to her coo in French in her wonderful voice all the way up to my study. I finally agreed, and she said that she was expecting my presence at the condo early in the morning.

After we hung up, I did a search on the movie that was premiering the next night. Going through the credits I realized that I had been tricked. The executive producer of the movie was none other than Joseph Bruckberg, the man I called 'Joe.' Instead of issuing me a direct invitation and me possibly bringing Rowan as my plus-one, he had asked Cassandra to bring me.

Part of me wanted to phone Joseph and call him out, but I didn't. Just two days ago I had been trying to figure out how I was going to end my relationship with Rowan. Calling Joseph out would be hypocritical at best, criticizing his little scheme. Maybe it was because I didn't have the choice that I was upset.

Marci poked her head into my study and asked me what my plans were for tomorrow. I gave her the thumbs-up sign and a wink, I knew she would take care of the rest.

Cassandra was waiting for me at the front doors of the condo building when I pulled up at half-past six hours. We established the ground rules on our way to the spa. I could look at her all I wanted, drooling was acceptable, but not to touch her. That would happen at a time of her choosing, and she promised that it would. I asked her not to make such a promise, and she agreed.

Professional pampering rated high on my scale. I liked to pamper and be pampered by the women who shared my bed, and that was wonderful to a point. Mostly the massages quickly led to sex, breaking off any enjoyment one would get from the art. To deal with a disinterested professional, intent on doing her job, that was a treat.

We were laying on our stomachs after a particularly intense massage and Cassandra asked the women to excuse us. After they left the room, she sat up on her side and asked to see my pecker. The way she said it, using the word 'pecker' instead of the French equivalent, instantly got me hard.

I turned on my side, and she made a circle with her hand for me to keep going. By this time I was rock hard and hoping that I wasn't turning her off. As agreed, she didn't touch me, but her breath on my cock was just as sensational.

She blew on my cock again, saying that the toy cocks didn't flex like mine. I warned her that there was a big difference between a fake cock and a real cock. When she innocently asked what the difference was, I told her that the real cocks came loaded with sticky goo.

A snort escaped her, a smile appearing on her face. She left my line of sight, and I heard her rummaging around in her bag. I heard a spraying sound, and my cock started to feel warm.

Cassandra had been scheming with Marci. One of the women that I slept with, Shawna, had her own special sexual act. She liked to get me hot, literally hot. She had started out with menthol, a little rub on my cock got me super sensitive. She had fun slowly jacking me off, the warm feeling causing me to cum quickly. She didn't stop with just one round, she would go three or more before finally mounting me.

Shawna's latest choice was capsaicin. When she was satisfied that we could try anything natural without hurting each other, she wanted to try everything. We both got off on capsaicin, which was literally hot, burning love.

I didn't know why Cassandra had just sprayed some on my hard cock, but that excited me. She sat the little bottle down and slowly blew air across my pecker like she was blowing out candles on a cake. That breeze cause me to flex my cock again, and I heard a little titter from her.

Another blow later, and I was gritting my teeth, ignoring my urge to touch her. Then another, then another. I didn't have time to warm Cassandra before I exploded. This wasn't just one large spurt followed by succeeding smaller spurts, I had blown like a volcano.

When my body finally responded to my commands, I lifted my head up to look at Cassandra. She had evidently taken the full force of the cum-cano. Her face was still partially coated with cum, and she was actually pulling the cum back along her face and through her hair.

She saw me ogling her, and gave me a smile. When she finally got done with her face, she started rubbing the goo that had landed on her chest into her luscious tits. It wasn't the first time I had given a woman a facial, nor the first time a woman had used my cum as body lotion. The single most fucking erotic part of that scene was that she had not even touched me and gotten me to cum.

I was absolutely sure that Marci would hear about this and add it to her little playbook. I actually hoped that she would.

A shower later, with water, I slipped into a form-fitting top and some luscious leggings and Cassandra and I went shopping. At first I balked at her paying for my stuff, but she told me that her daddy's bank account was bigger than mine. I secretly thought that my pecker was probably bigger than his and I would find some kind of justification for boning his ass. I hadn't topped a man in a while and I was long overdue for it.

We finally made it back to our building, Cassandra going to the penthouse to change. I was to come up there when I was done, and we would don the jewelry she had purchased at one of our stops. Although we had different dresses with different cuts, our jewelry was the same. The necklaces were arrow-shaped and designed to specifically point to our cleavage. The platinum diamond bangles went on our wrists, hers on her right wrist, mine on my left. I was really looking forward to holding her hand whenever she would let me.

Valerie came out to see us off, stressing that I was not interfering in their relationship. Cassandra was enjoying my company, and they were both enjoying the attention our relationship was bringing. I made a brief call to Francine after getting in the limo, and she assured me that the scandal of me and Cassandra hanging out together wouldn't hurt Brookstone Pointe.

The premiere was pretty big, more people stopping and talking to us than the last one. The men, of course, were interested in ogling us. I was kind of jealous that they seemed to ogle Cassandra more than me, but then again, she was a supermodel and global. Nobody asked me about Rowan, and I was glad for that. Parker Renraw and his sister Alana stopped by for a chat, Parker being much more cordial than he had the last time. That 'woman off the street' remark still popped into my head sometimes, followed by him being slapped down by Morena and Gerard.

Cassandra asked me why Parker was so edgy around us, and I told her it might have something to do with the shares Gerard had gifted me. Joseph finally showed up to greet us, a middle-aged woman hanging on his arm. He introduced her as his aide-de-camp Stephanie Cox. I saw a little of me in Stephanie, she was transgender. She was also deeply in love with Joseph.

I asked Joseph if I could have a word with him, and after he nodded, Cassandra hooked her arm through Stephanie's and tugged her away. "I can imagine you're a bit upset, Jaci."

"No, not upset. Not very. I would have liked to be able to make the choice myself, but it's okay."

"Good, good." He looked over to where Stephanie and Cassandra were chatting. "I put Rowan on The Blacklist again, Jaci. Her rant in London..."

"She's caused me some pain too, Joseph. My quarterlies for my beauty division put their loss at almost two million dollars for just the quarter. That's not counting the income my lessees lost," I admitted.

"That's quite a chunk of change," Joseph whispered.

"It's not just the company itself, I used to be one of those cosmetologists. I've been where those men and women have been. That hurt me!"

"Calm down," Joseph put a hand on my arm. "I can help you with that."

"Huh?"

"Do you know how many makeup, hair stylists, beauticians in general I had on my last production? I can put an ad in the trades, pull in the 'new blood' that's come on the market, and maybe some of them will be your former employees. Besides, some of the beauticians I currently call upon are getting a little sloppy because they don't have competition."

"What are the trades?" I asked.

"It's like a want-ad booklet for the motion picture industry. It's not really a booklet anymore, it's a huge-ass website, but it makes my job a little easier," Joseph answered.

"Thank you. If you can help any of my girls, thank you."

"My pleasure." The lights in the lobby blinked three times. I knew that signal, it was time to start moving toward the theatre proper.

Cassandra brought Stephanie back over to us, and Joseph led us into the theatre.

Joseph left us to go toward the stage, Stephanie led Cassandra and I to seats in the third row, center. Rowan had told me that the important people sat in the front rows. I was glad for the third row, it was nice to be appreciated.

There was the usual spiel before the movie, but Joseph was the only producer on the stage, representing his own production company. Parker Renraw and the director, Janos Payne accompanying him. I was confused and turned to ask Stephanie what was going on. She put her finger up to her lips to shush me. Maybe I would get the explanation after the show.

***

Cassandra and I went to the afterparty, held at the house of one of the male co-stars of the movie. Having been to several afterparties, I figured out it was the person in the star or co-star slot that had the biggest estate. Cassandra excused herself, and Joseph and Janos swept in to ask my opinion of the movie. "That was really good, Joe. There seemed to be a part missing right when the chase was beginning. There was a pan, then a cut, then that missing piece before the chase seemed to resume."

"Told you so," Joseph elbowed Janos. "You should have kept that piece in."

"We didn't have a nudity clause in the contract with Patricia," Janos whispered. "Even though it was technically her double, it's assumed."

"Okay, so what did happen?" I asked.

"The stunt double ripped her shirt on the door latch," Joe admitted. "Wardrobe malfunction. Janos here tried to reshoot it, but no other cut came close. The first cut was the best, and they left it on the cutting-room floor."

"So why don't you ask her?" I shrugged.

"Jaci, it will take weeks to renegotiate that contract," Janos huffed. "Miss Fraser is, as we say, prudish?"

"And you are rather rude-ish?" I raised my left eyebrow. "Where is she?"

"Over there," Joseph pointed to a blonde standing alone, content to study the crowd.

"Excuse me," I nodded.

I walked over to Patricia, she seemed kind of lost. "Hi."

"Hey," she gave me a little wave.

"Jaci Stone," I held out my hand and we shook.

"You're one of Joseph's friends," she smiled. "I saw you talking to him at the theatre and now here."

Friend? Sure, we were friends. "I thought you were the star of the show?"

"I don't like crowds," Patricia admitted. "They're just so...pushed together."

"Don't I know it," I chuckled.

"You looked like that conversation with Joseph and Janos was pretty intense. What was going on?"

I sighed. There was no way I was going to ask this sweet little kitten about a wardrobe malfunction. "Joe was just asking me my opinion of the movie."

"That's strange," Patricia pushed out her bottom lip. "Joseph doesn't seem to seek opinions, he dictates them."

I snorted. "He seems to think that since I've lived in LA for over thirty years and have only watched a handful of movies and pretty much only watch the news on TV that my opinion is worth something."

Patricia covered her mouth with her hand. "That was you! I heard the story about the woman who called Joseph out in the middle of an afterparty! He changed after that, you know?"

"Changed how?"

"I did another movie with him, a few years ago, and he was a total tyrant then. On this one he seemed to listen more, considering all of the options instead of just dictating his. It was actually pretty amazing."

"That's nice to hear," I said.

"On your way over here, you seemed like a woman on a mission," Patricia said.

"No, I wanted to get away from Janos as fast as I could before I wrung his scrawny little neck," I sighed.

"He mentioned that wardrobe malfunction, didn't he?" Patricia put her hand over her mouth again, stifling a giggle.

"Patricia, I'm not one to react politely when a man calls a woman a prude," I shrugged.

"Because it was my boob but only assumed to be my boob and they couldn't use that scene because of my contract?"

I nodded. "I told Janos and Joe that there was what seemed like forty seconds missing from the movie. They told me why."

"How do you figure forty seconds?"

"They cut to show the speed one time, and I guessed by the angle of the shot and the lines that they showed on the road, and the off-ramp sign," I tried to explain. "I've gone that fast, one sixty kph, those lines were not moving fast enough."

"Let me tell you what, Jaci," Patricia put her hand on my arm. "I will go and tell them they can put that scene back into the movie, I'll even give Arthur a call and have the paper written and here before the end of the party. That is only because you noticed the same thing that I did, and I was there for the filming."

"In exchange for what?" I asked.

"Sweetie, you've already given it to me," Patricia smiled. "When you said 'a' instead of 'another.'"

Oops. "I still need to work on that!"

"Don't worry," Patricia giggled. "I like to pride myself on being observant. Good night."

As Patrica walked off I saw Cassandra in the crowd. She gave me a smile and a wave, and beckoned me to join her. I waved her back for a second, I wanted to study the crowd as Patricia had been doing from this little perch. I heard a shuffling through the grass behind me, someone was on approach.

"How many times have you fucked her?" Rowan asked from behind me.

I turned around to look at Rowan. She wasn't dressed in party clothes, just jeans and a t-shirt. "Only in my dreams, Rowan."

"Yeah, like I believe that," she snorted. "The way you were pawing at each other today was all over Thirty-Mile-Zone."

"We're just two friends hanging out, Rowan. What are you doing here?"

She took a step closer, but at an angle, as if she was getting ready to do a pivot strike. Was she really that crazy? To hit me in front of all of these people? The people behind me had stopped talking, and I figured that they were looking at us. "I'm here to tell you that we are over, Jaci."

"A simple phone call would have sufficed," I snarked.

The few days I had spent at Rowan's house I had shown her some of the straight basics of self-defense. All of the arts that she knew were a mish-mash of stuff that stunt coordinators had shown her to get by in filming. The first thing I had shown her was to have patience and not to telegraph her moves.

She had learned, a little bit. I knew she was ambidextrous, but she didn't strike very well from the left. Someone had taught her how to strike from the left, and that's what she did. The flinch in her right hip told me that a hit was coming from the left, and I let it land, rather than getting into a full fight that she was sure to lose.

Rowan hit me pretty good. She had curled the fingers of her left hand just a little bit, just enough so just the palm of her left hand struck my right cheekbone. The curl of her fingers made the strike harder than a normal slap. I twitched my head a little, just so she would think that I was fazed by her blow. Rowan stood there for a moment, seeming to be dazed instead. Then she blinked twice and wandered off like a lost child.

Nobody seemed to want to get in her way as she went through the crowd. I did see Tara Knight lock arms with her and lead her the rest of the way to the main driveway. Joseph, who had been approaching me from behind, waited until I turned around to finish his trip. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, Joe, I'm good. Please don't let the tabloids rip her to shreds, okay?"

"They won't even know she was here, the star parties never get bothered by paps, it's the rule."

I sighed. "I don't know why she did that. It's just strange, you know?"

"But not the first time something like that has happened," Joseph said. "It'll be okay."

"Yeah, I suppose," I muttered. The crowd had found better things to look at and talk about, Cassandra latching onto my arm. "I guess you'll want a raincheck?" I asked her.

"Let's talk about that on the way back to your condo," she replied. "Why didn't you fight back? To hear my father talk about your fight, you'd be Trinity in The Matrix."

"What's that, Joe?" I asked in English. "Trinity in The Matrix?"

"That's one movie you need to watch, Jaci," Joe said. "If not for the movie itself, but the people behind it."

Joseph had intrigued me with that remark, and that didn't happen too often.

Cassandra cooed and gave me kisses on my face all the way back to the condo. Rather than go to the penthouse, she asked to go to my place instead. I could smell that there had been someone inside my condo while I was gone. It wasn't an aggressor, the smell was...Marci.

Yellow arrows laid on the floor begged me to follow, so I followed them to one of my spare rooms which had been emptied except for a single chair. From what Valerie had told me, and what I had experienced with Cassandra in my previous life, she wanted her first time with me to be in a chair, my hands tied behind.

There was a tug on my hair, Cassandra was pulling me out of the room. I let her guide me to my bedroom, her closing the door behind us. As she started to disrobe, she waved for me to do the same. We took our necklaces off, setting them on the dresser. She took off her bangles and handed all but one of them to me, indicating that she wanted them on my other wrist.

She opened the last bangle, which turned out to be a lock, and handed it to me. It was flimsy, but it had strong symbolism. I climbed onto the bed, resting my head on the pillow and raising my hands above my head. I took the locking bangle and ran it through the ones on my wrists and pushed it closed.

I closed my eyes, so that she could do what she wanted with me. I felt her crawl onto the bed, then she started breathing on my cock again. Then she took me in her mouth, and pressed her teeth on my cock. That wasn't inexperience, she was biting on me intentionally.