Jack & Jenna Gave Stacy Her Fill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nods. I plop my head out from between her tiny lips. Not one drop leaks. "Cup your hand under your chin. Now show me." She obeys, opening her mouth very slowly. As the light enters her oral chamber, I can see it.

"Oh my fucking God! Jenna, come and fucking look at this pool of your cum in this cumslut's mouth," I say to Jenna. Then looking back at Stacy I instruct her, "Careful girl, don't you move. Keep that mouth open." I motion to Jenna again to hurry. "Come and look at this mother fucker, Jenna," I exclaim.

As Jenna sits upright and spins around to see, I hear an inrush of air as she gasps. Stacy's mouth is so full of milky white, thick, hot cum that the entire bottom half of her oral cavity is brimming to the very rim of her lips. If Stacy were to tilt her head back, she would drown or be forced to gulp. If she were to tilt forward, it would spill into her cupped hand.

"Jenna, that's your cum. Where do you want it," I ask my wife?

She is shaking her head and I can see it's pissing her off royally. That is a monstrous load and she loves monstrous loads. I look at her and she looks back to me, still shaking her head, "No... I can't claim it. That little cocksucker right there earned it. But it's still yours right now you sweet, sweet man." She turns her glare onto Stacy, "Do you know how fucking lucky you are you little cum catcher?"

"Stacy, Stacy, Stacy... All that cum in your mouth. It's all yours now. Swallow it. Then show me a clean mouth. I'll reward you for that," I assure her.

I watch this little cum slut close her lips, then her eyes. Her jaws are tightening and clamping as she manipulates that deep pool of my heady nut batter and works it toward the back of her mouth. I hear her moan at me insistently and see her eyes pop open and fixate on mine, "Oh, you want to look at me while you choke back that ounce of manhood you sucked out of my nut. Go on big girl, cock sucker. You've earned it."

She smiles broadly, straightens her neck and gulps five times. I watch her eyes go bloodshot and glazed, "Oh God Damn, are you going to cry?"

I tell her, "Well, you're just a little cum swallowing, cock sucking, show boating, dirty slut, aren't you? That must be one delicious ounce of cum," I finally conclude.

Finally, Stacy, manages a weak, "Thank you, Sir." I didn't think a person's voice could get this small. But she sounds like a mouse.

I look at Jenna and say, "You hear that? Sir, she said. I think I just got myself a naughty, submissive, little lamb. Maybe I should get my belt..."

Stacy starts whining, wiggling her ass and mewling like a lost kitten.

Jenna grumbles, "Fucking Hell!"

12