Jack and Jerome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ryan_Hero
Ryan_Hero
26 Followers

"No way am I pulling out. Pulling out is for porn," Jack said derisively. "I wanna feel your ass take my cum."

"Yeah, cum in my ass," Jerome grunted, stroking his own cock, so close to orgasm it was hard to hold off.

Jack gripped Jerome's hips even harder as he fucked his newbie lover's ass deeper and harder.

"Oh fuck man, I 'm gonna cum...arrrghhhh," Jack broke off in a sustained grunt as his cock spasmed, and balls clenched. With teeth jarring intensity he plunged his cock all the way into Jerome's ass feeling his cock pulse with each ejaculation.

"Oh yeahhh," Jerome said with relish, feeling for the first (hopefully of many) time a man cumming in his ass. So much more satisfying than riding a toy. The feel of the other man's intensity, his drive and desire for pleasure and to give pleasure added a new dimension to Jerome's sense of sensuality and sexuality. Nothing would ever feel the same.

Jack slowed down, feeling his orgasm ebb, and carefully holding the condom in place, pulled out.

"You didn't cum," he noted.

Jerome shook his head. "No, not yet."

Jack smiled. "We can't have that."

He lay on his back, and spread his legs, lifting them up in a 'V', revealing his pink asshole, still glistening with lube.

"Get our cock into my ass and fuck me until you cum," Jack said, reaching for another condom and handing it to Jerome. Jerome rolled it onto his leaking cock, lubed it up and slid with a grunt of pleasure back into Jack's ass. He let Jack's legs rest against his shoulders as he fucked his friend without hesitation. He was going for broke and it didn't take long. With an almost tearing feeling, his cock exploded into Jack's ass, filling the condom with his hot cum.

"Ahhh, ahhh, ahhh!" he yelled out, as each wave of his orgasm eclipsed the one before. And with a panting, declining energy, pulled out, seeing the pool of warm cum hanging in the condom off the tip of his cock.

The two men collapsed onto the bed, pooling sweat and cum onto the blanket.

"Holy fuck," was all that Jerome could blurt out after he caught his breath. "That was amazing."

"You are one hot fuck, dude," Jack complimented. "Please tell me we're gonna do this again."

Jerome sat up and went to the bathroom to clean up, offering a warm cloth to Jack.

"I certainly hope so. But I don't know what I'm going to tell my girlfriend."

Jack wiped himself off and dried up. He then grabbed his underwear and pulled them on.

"Tell her the truth," he advised. "You told me she gave you a hall pass of sorts. But this thing we do, it's not enough for a one-time event. Trust me; I was in the same situation."

Jerome got dressed as well, and led his friend down to the kitchen. "And did it work out for you?" he asked as they pulled out the steaks, which were already seasoned and chilling on a plate.

"Yes and no. But that'll be a tale for later," Jack said.

"Fair enough, let's eat, then fuck some more," Jerome said, smacking Jack's ass.

"Sounds like a plan."

Ryan_Hero
Ryan_Hero
26 Followers
12