Jack and Jill and Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then I felt her release. My little sister was under me, and she continued to buck and heave as I fingered her. I slowed my pace but kept at her as her body spasmed. Eventually she relaxed into the bed. I could see white sticky cum on my fingers and licked it off. Then I stuck my tongue into her juicy pussy for a moment, as far as I could go. My mouth was engulfing her vagina, and my tongue tasted her intimately.

"Holy shit" then she twisted and turned, getting out of the path of my attack. "It's sensitive right after."

Smiling, I collapsed back onto the bed, and she curled up into me. I pulled her in with my arm, and we lay there for a minute, just enjoying the moment.

"Fuck, that was awesome," she broke the silence.

"I've wanted to do that for a long, long time," I said.

"Me too. I've never come that hard," she said, "or that long."

"I didn't realize you would pee."

"Oh shit, I thought I was just imagining that." She replied. "When you put a finger in my ass, I guess I just let it all go. That was the best orgasm anyone has ever given me." Then she turned and said, "I'm sorry if that grossed you out..."

"No, no... not a problem" I interrupted. "I was just surprised a little, that's all. You could have let me know, just so I could have been prepared. It's a mess to wash out," I winked at her.

"Fair enough," she said. Then after a moment, "But if you knew going in, would you have still done that?'

I thought about it a second. "I might have positioned my face differently. Either way, I wasn't about to stop, that's for sure."

"If you had I would have been disappointed."

"Actually I'm quite flattered."

"That I peed on you?"

"Well, you did say that was the best orgasm you've ever had. I suppose if you let go, it meant you were really at the height of pleasure."

"You can do that to me anytime you want."

"I can?" I asked seriously.

"Yup. You have good moves. I approve." She winked at me.

"Thanks," I replied. "Speaking of which," I looked over at her. "Where did you learn your moves?"

She giggled. "Mom of course."

"Wait, what?"

"She said to use hands, tits or mouth. Pussy too easily leads to pregnancy of course. And giving up your ass leads to becoming a slut."

"Well, whatever she said, you have good moves. I approve." I winked back at her.

"But seriously now," she changed her tone. "Let's not forget the master plan. Is that what you are going to do to mom? She'll definitely say yes..."

"What master plan? Do what to mom and say yes to what?" Our mom's voice rang out like a gong. She had just rounded the corner in the hall and came into view. We had totally not heard her come home, nor had we thought to even close my bedroom door.

"Holy shit! What the fuck is going on here?" She was looking at the two of us, naked and in bed. Our hair was messed and we looked like we just worked out. The smell of sex permeated the room.

"Mom, I can explain" we both said at the same time.

"I sure hope so."

"I... I..." I was trying to think of something to say. Nothing was coming that had any chance of getting us out of this mess.

Jill chimed in. "OK, you caught me."

"I'd say," she replied sternly.

"I was going to ask you for something big," she went on. "And I needed you to be relaxed and happy, so that' you would say 'yes'. And the best chance of that was getting you laid."

Mom jerked her head. "And this is what you came up with?" She said, pointing back and forth between the two of us.

"Well, no. I wanted one of his classmates, but there wasn't the time."

"So," she said unconvinced. "You slept with your brother? How does that make me relaxed and happy exactly?"

"Well," Jill tried her best to answer every query. "In the end I was going to have him seduce you. I just needed to see if he had the right moves or not."

Interesting, I thought -- she didn't mention this as a payment.

"And I take it you 'approve' if I heard that correctly." It was part question, part statement. Oh shit, I thought, how long had she been listening?

"Yes, as a matter of fact," Jill answered happily.

"And you thought he would and could seduce his mom?" She asked.

"Well, there was also going to be alcohol involved."

"Well of course," she said. "Seems like you had this all planned out." It was part question.

"Full-service dinner, clean up. Bottle of wine, relaxing music, back-rub by the fire...touching leads to more..."

"I see," mom surprisingly seemed to ease her tone. "That sounds nice, under normal circumstances."

"And you," she looked over at me and pointed a finger. "You agreed to go along with all this?"

"Um, I..." I stammered, not able to come up with any response.

"Uh-huh," she looked on, still waiting for an answer.

"OK. The fact is," I started, "all summer you two have been lounging by the pool, even sun-bathing on occasion."

"Right, so..."

"So, Jill has been teasing me. I swear her thong goes farther up her bottom each time I come deliver you two drinks by the pool."

"Glad you noticed," Jill replied out loud and gave me a wink.

"And mom," she turned back towards me. "you lay down topless and I see side boob all the time. I even get occasional glimpses of your full chest."

"Glad you noticed", mom replied and gave Jill a wink.

"Truth is, I've been seeing tits and ass in my sleep. You both have nice bodies... I've had to rub one out on a few occasions..." Shit, had I said too much? I didn't care, I mean I was caught sleeping with my sister already.

"Well," my mom expressed in a half-joking tone. "I'm flattered."

"Anyway, when Jill came to me with this plan, and we couldn't find a way to get one of my guys recruited by this weekend," my voice trailed off.

"This weekend? Why the urgency?" Mom asked, looking over at Jill. "Does this have anything to do with a trip to the Caribbean?"

"What?" She cried out. "Well, yes. But how did you know about that?"

"Amy's mom called earlier. Amy asked her straight out over dinner last night." She looked disapprovingly. "I guess Amy doesn't need to bribe her mom."

"Wait," Jill retorted. "Don't think of it like that. It's more like an offering."

"Offering?"

"When subjects would go to the King or Queen and ask for their generosity, appeal for their help... they would offer up whatever they had, some product or service. It was part payment, part respect. If the offering was accepted, the request was approved."

"A sign of respect," she queried.

"It's more like, we appreciate you. Working hard, tired at the end of the long week. Time to unwind, get a drink, relax and get a back rub..."

"And eventually sex?"

"Well, that was the idea. It has been a long time for you, so I thought, what better way to show you we love you..."

"Don't," she interjected. "I know you too well, little lady." She looked at her sternly. "Always looking out for #1. I bet Jack thinks he got the better of you. But all along this was part of your plan."

What? I thought. I was confused.

"Well, I can't blame you for trying. And I'm happy to learn Jack appears to know how to please a woman, if the sounds coming from this room were any indication..."

"Wait, what?" Oh shit, she had been there longer than we realized.

"Uh-huh," she said and clicked her tongue. "Well, we've had dinner already. But I wouldn't mind a few drinks and a back-rub by the fire while I consider your appeal."

"Really?" Jill and I both replied at the same time.

"Well, who wouldn't want to be pampered like a Queen," she smiled.

"Jill, you get the wine. Jack, be a good boy and start us a fire? I'll go get changed into something more comfortable."

"What?" was all I could say, quietly as mom left back down the hall.

Jill was smiling to herself. Her evil plan might work out after all.

12