Jack and Jill Pt. 01: Jean

Story Info
Jill brings home Jean and gives Jack a surprise!
2.6k words
4.57
36k
54

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner was almost ready when the doorbell rang. He turned down the stove and went to answer the door. She was taller than he expected, broader too, but she was undeniably a very attractive black woman.

'Hi,' she smiled 'You must be Jack, I'm Jean, it's nice to finally meet you.'

Jean was Jill's colleague from work, he had heard about her many times over the last year, but this was the first time they had met face to face.

'Come in,' he smiled back 'Jill is upstairs getting ready, let's get you a drink.'

He ushered Jean into the kitchen and poured her a glass of wine. Jill soon joined them and they sat down to eat. He noticed a closeness, a flirtation between the two ladies, he had suspected for sometime, but only witnessed first hand tonight. He was not ashamed to admit it, the thought of his wife with another woman turned him on and he wondered where the night was going to lead them.

The food was good and the wine flowed freely, Jean was very tactile with both of them and he enjoyed the feel of her hand upon his knee, knowing the other hand under the table was between his wife's thighs. His cock began to stir, but he knew the rules, tonight would be about Jean and Jill. That was fine with him, he would enjoy watching this big black amazon woman take his sexy wife. Following dessert, they moved from the kitchen to the lounge and Jill put some music on while he poured them all another drink.

He sat on the sofa and watched as the two of them danced to the music, swaying and falling into each other, it wasn't long before Jill was grinding against Jean's leg and Jean had her hands on Jill's ass. He was hard now enjoying the show, he watched as Jean lifted Jill's dress, exposing the red lace thong buried between her cheeks, Jeans hands were rubbing Jill's ass and moving around to slide across her pussy.

'Mmmmm...' Jill groaned as she continued to grind against Jeans groping hands.

He could see the dark patch on her panties and knew she was soaking wet. He continued to watch, rooted to the spot, his hot wife getting it on with another woman. Now Jill began to lift Jeans dress, up past the knee, Jean was wearing stockings, he loved stockings. Slowly the dress rode up over Jeans beautiful black thighs, revealing lacy stocking tops, silky panties, the bottom of her round black ass and something else. He struggled to focus on what he was seeing at first and then it registered. Jean had a huge black cock, 10' of thick black meat was strapped to Jeans thigh. He gasped. The two of them looked over at him, grinning broadly, they beckoned him to join them...

Jill led them all to the bedroom, she threw off her dress and underwear and lay on the bed naked, legs parted exposing her smooth, moist pussy, she was panting with excitement as they lay on either side of her, two big cocks, one black, one white, hard and throbbing. She took hold of both, they felt so good in her hands she felt her pussy throb with anticipation. She turned to Jack and kissed him deeply, feeling Jeans hand move between her thighs, parting her wet slit and exposing her pulsating clit to the cool air. She moaned, Jack's tongue in her mouth, two cocks in her hands and his hand squeezing her nipple. She was in sensory overload now and she felt her pussy gush fresh juices as soon as Jeans finger found her clit.

'My, my,' growled Jean 'a squirter, I need to taste you.'

She felt Jean move down the bed, she lost her grip on Jeans cock as she felt Jean move between her legs, spreading them further apart.

'Oh god!' Jill moaned, as she felt Jeans broad expert tongue lap at her sopping cunt.

She began to gyrate in time with Jeans attentions, faster and faster and deeper and deeper, Jeans tongue alternating between her clit and penetrating her hungry hole.

'Oh fuck, yes, yes, yes!' Jill screamed.

Her orgasm building, her pussy on fire, her nipples being held tight sending further sensation to her exploding clit! She came hard, her body spasming, wracked with pleasure, beads of sweat running down her spine and the inside of her thighs. Delirious with the after effects of her gargantuan orgasm, she allowed Jack and Jean to move her around like a fuck toy. On her knees now she found herself face to face with Jack's cock.

She opened her mouth hungrily and devoured it, sucking, licking, touching and rubbing. She loved a big cock in her mouth, she loved the taste of it, the feel of it in her throat, taking herself to the point of gagging and then pulling back. She was a cock sucking slut and she loved it. She was so focused on the cock in her mouth that the huge black cock caught her by surprise. She felt as though her pussy was being split in two as 10' of girth rammed itself to the hilt inside her. She inhaled hard, holding her breathe until she acclimatised to the invasion. Jean was now balls deep in Jill's soaking, stretched vagina...

He was on his knees looking down at his wife sucking on his cock, it felt amazing, she was a dirty little cocksucker. He looked across at Jean fucking his wife, it was strange, he'd never be ok watching another man fuck her, but this was somehow different. As he watched her pretty face and her huge tits, jiggling around, it made the huge black cock destroying his wife's pussy seem strangely acceptable, he leaned back allowing Jeans thrusts to drive Jill further on to his throbbing tool, he knew he was deeper in her throat than ever before. His balls tightened, he knew it wouldn't be long before he blew his load into her waiting mouth. He could see Jean was close too, her thrusts becoming more frantic, the slapping of her balls against Jill's pussy louder and wetter.

He began to thrust now, driving his cock into Jill's mouth harder, pushing her back onto Jeans raging prick. He felt their timing synchronise as Jill was battered around between two enormous cocks and then almost simultaneously they came. He cried out filling her mouth with a river of fresh cum, Jean gasping as her huge load coated Jill's womb with an ocean of hot spunk...

She collapsed on the bed, her mouth full of delicious cum, her pussy dribbling cum down her moist thighs. She lay there legs splayed, breathing hard and trying to regain control of the muscles that were still in spasm from cumming over and over during her spit roasting. Through the haze she heard Jean speaking to Jack.

''.. yes she thinks deep down you want it.'

'I don't know?' he replied

'Come on baby, get down between your wife's legs and eat my cum out of her.' 'Jean purred.

Jill opened her legs wider, she and Jean had spoken about this many times when planning the evening. She was sure her husband would enjoy eating cum out of her pussy and maybe a lot more. If she was going to feminise him and see him fucked by a big black cock, which she wanted very much, this was going to be a good place to start.

'Come on baby,' she whispered 'eat Jeans cum from my pussy, don't you want to know what it tastes like? Trust me cum tastes good, you are going to love it.'

She spread her legs as wide as she could and bore down, her cream pie waiting for Jack to taste. She felt him move closer, guided between her legs by Jean. Her heart was racing now, her breath short, he was going to do it, he was going to eat black cum from her freshly fucked pussy. She closed her eyes and lifted her pelvis, moving her sopping gusset closer to his open mouth.

'Ahhhhhh'' she cried in delight as she felt him lock on to her lips, his tongue acting as a scoop to lick out all of Jeans cream. He started slowly at first, but then she knew he had a taste for it as he became more frantic, devouring the salty fluid, cleaning her, his tongue reaching every corner and crevice, every drip removed and swallowed by her dirty husband.

'Yes baby,' she crooned 'be my cum guzzling bitch, you know you want it, you know you want to try black cock.'

She couldn't make out his response because he was still buried between her legs, but she knew it was what he wanted...

He had surprised himself, he had enjoyed the taste of cum in his mouth, he felt strange, emasculated, but he couldn't deny it felt right he had cleaned her pussy thoroughly not wanting to miss a drop of the previous load. He was still exploring her with his tongue, when he felt himself pulled back by his shoulders. He was face to face with a 10' black cock. It appeared Jean had been excited by his clean up routine and was now hard as a rock again. '

'Ok baby,' Jean purred 'it's time for the real thing, if you think cum tastes good on your wife's pussy, wait until you taste it from the source.'

He looked helplessly at Jill, she smiled.

'You know you want to baby, you have always wanted to, take that big black cock in your mouth and suck it like the sissy slut you are inside.'

Sissy slut? Was he? This was all so sudden, so new, but was it, he felt like something inside had woken up. Was he gay? No he wasn't gay, but he did fantasise about being the girl sometimes when he watched porn. He didn't know what to do, but he didn't need to worry, Jean slid her enormous tool into his mouth, he opened reflexively and took it, submitting to the black cock, that he had to admit he wanted badly. He ran his tongue around the tip, he could taste a mixture of cum and Jill's pussy, but mostly the meaty goodness of a big black dick. He wanted more and began to suck harder, licking the shaft and balls, taking big gulps of thick dark meat.

'That's it baby, let your sissy cock sucker out.' Jill cooed 'You will be my cumdumpster whore from now on.'

He could hear the pride in his wife's voice and it spurred him on, yes, he wanted to be her sissy cocksucker, yes, he wanted to be her cumdumpster whore. He wanted to make her proud and he went to work on Jeans cock with fresh enthusiasm. He heard Jean panting, groaning with pleasure, he was pleased, he was going to make her cum, he was a sissy cocksucker, apparently a good one.

He felt Jeans balls twitch in his hand and opened his mouth wide so that she could fire her load down his throat. Stream after stream of hot jisum released from Jeans massive tool. He couldn't swallow it quickly enough and felt it dripping from he sides of his mouth, he caught it on his fingers and licked them clean not wanting to waste any. When he was sure he had eaten the lot he looked up to see Jean and Jill smiling at him. Clearly this is what they had planned all along...

She rolled him over into his back, watching him suck Jeans cock had made her very horny indeed, she straddled him, clearly he had enjoyed sucking cock as he was hard as granite underneath her. She rubbed the tip of his thick tool along her dripping slit, lubing him up so she could slide him deep inside her. Once she had lined herself up with him, she sat down with force, ramming his length and girth all the way up her aching vaginal passage. It took her breath away, but soon the feeling of fullness washed over her and she began to grind her clit against his pubic bone, moaning and gyrating, tingles running through her entire body, she lifted her pelvis until he almost left her, than sat down hard again, feeling the tip of his cock bang against her cervix, she repeated her motion, picking up speed, delighting in the feel of his shaft rubbing against every part of her insides, the head of his prick running up and down her vaginal wall, she felt her juices spraying out all over him, she was drenching him, her clit screaming now, his hands on her breasts squeezing her nipples was too much and she pushed them away as her orgasm tore through her, leaving her weak and shaking, the aftershocks causing her pussy to spasm, gripping his cock and sending another shockwave through her body. She collapsed on him spent.

She lay there oblivious until she felt something cool and slippery run across her arse, followed shortly afterward by a finger, then two entering her, she relaxed herself allowing further penetration. She smiled at the thought of Jeans huge black dick in her arsehole, while Jack's big white cock was still stretching her pussy. She loved being the centre of attention and being the fuck toy focus of these two big tools, made her want to perform like a world class slut. More fingers where inside her now, twisting and stretching, opening her up and making her gape, she knew she was almost ready to be fucked. More lube and then what felt like a tennis ball being pushed inside her sphincter. She tried to relax, pushing out to open her ring and allow access, slowly it moved into her until with a soft plop, it passed her barrier and was buried in her tight fuck tunnel.

'Ohhhhh...' she cried adjusting to the sensation.

The barrier between the two cocks was paper thin and she felt overwhelmed by the fullness.

Her whole abdomen was now full of throbbing cock.

'Slowly baby girl' Jean encouraged in her ear 'take it slowly, there's a lot of cock inside you.'

Jill began to acclimatise and rock backwards and forwards, stretching every part of herself, she took both cocks deep inside, then moved away, before taking them both back again, she could feel two sets of balls down below and knew she was taking it all to the hilt, she wanted more, grinding harder, she tried to get every millimetre of extra length up her. Faster now, she started to hump them both, she could feel the friction of the two cocks rubbing against each other insider her, the cock in her pussy stretching her, the cock in her arse stretching her and her clit throbbing uncontrollably, her body was on fire, electricity running through every nerve ending, she felt Jean tense then explode, flooding her anal passage with fluid, she wasn't ready she continued to thrust, but Jean was going limp sliding out of her, no!!

She reached over her shoulder and buried her whole fist in her arse, ramming it in and out, filling her vacant space, she was close now, riding the cock in her pussy like a crazed cowgirl, fisting herself furiously she came, like fireworks exploding inside her, she began to shake and couldn't stop, her vagina and anus gripping their penetrators hard, she felt Jack cum, her cunt flooded with a mix of his and her juices, her fist moving slowly in and out of her ruined fuck tunnel. Finally she withdrew, rolled over onto her back and lay there, her holes gaping obscenely, too ruined and exhausted to notice or care, her crotch covered in cum, her thighs wet with her own juice, her arse a perfect cream pie of black semen.

'Fuck!' she said simply and closed her eyes, passing out, intoxicated with lust and alcohol...