Jack & Kira Ch. 11 - The Ultimatum

Story Info
A choice must be made... And one is.
5.1k words
4.6
1.2k
00

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daffney Dawes

____________

We stopped our bitch fest, seeing that Jack was out cold after hitting his head on the coffee table.

Kira stood by him, her hands to either side of her head as her back was to me.

"Oh SHIT!" Kira gasped, kneeling down at Jack's side. I saw her tramp stamp tremble as Kira tried to wake Jack up.

He lay still, but then groaned. His eyes squinted as he blinked, looking first to Kira, then to me.

I bolted to the kitchen, grabbing a rag and putting ice cubes in it, wrapping it up and then rushing back to Jack's side. I knelt down to his right, gently faced Jack to me, and softly pressed the rag to his forehead. He winced, but nodded a thank you, his smile for me.

I held his hand as I sat on my knees, feeling his cum leak down inner thighs. I shivered a little into a light moan, then bit my lower lip.

That set Kira off.

"What, getting off to his pain??" Kira snapped, fanning her fingers through his hair. "If you hadn't been WHORING out with him... By the way, you ass!"

She'd now turned her angry blues Jack's way. "What were you doing fucking Daffney after TELLING me that you loved me while WE were having sex tonight?!"

My mouth dropped open and my heart shattered. I quietly stood up and walked to the loveseat, folding my arms as I sat down. I crossed my legs, swaying my foot in agitation.

Jack watched me, ignoring Kira.

I stared back at him, frowning. A tear slipped down my misty eyes as I saw his own, filled with regret now.

I was hoping he'd not mention the nail file to his neck, too, knowing that Kira would have done more than just fight me again.

The nail file, by the way? Just role play.

I never would have hurt him like Kira did, anyway.

Okay... time to further explain.

I have this extreme dom fetish when having sex with my men. Some liked it and played along.

Some were flat out scared.

But, as Jack didn't know this about me, he still kept calm and reacted in the way that made me-

"HEY!" Kira suddenly shouted in Jack's face, causing him and me to flinch. "ANSWER ME, DAMMIT!"

"Stop." I said to Kira, standing up. I felt more of Jack's seed flow down quickly. He had given me a massive creampie, and it now was at my ankle, making its warm and sticky trek to the top of my foot now. "Leave him alone, Kira...."

Kira glared at me, now rising to her feet and walking up to me. With two hands she shoved me back and hard against the living room wall.

I winced in pain, pushing my bangs out of my eye, glaring back at Kira.

"YOU GOT SOME NERVE, SLUT!?" she yelled.

"FUCK YOU, KIRA--"

"Girls..." Jack said, now rising to his feet. He winced again, his hand going to his forehead. Because of Kira's ass, he now sustained a cut in his forehead, a thin line of fresh blood running down his head. "Please...?"

"THAT'S FUCKIN' GREAT, JACK," Kira yelled, her voice loud as she continued to glare me down. Her arms folded over her tits, snug in her tank. She sexily shifted her weight from her hip, her thighs slightly jiggling. "YOU SERIOUSLY ARE GONNA STOP ME WASTING THIS BITCH??"

"SHUT UP!" I screamed, my chest heaving as my new tears spilled down again. "LEAVE HIM ALONE! LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO HIM!!"

Jack broke in. "Both of you... stop... this is my fault, anyway..."

"UH, YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT IT IS?!" Kira snapped again, glaring at him. "WHY WERE YOU FUCKING HER, AND... WHY WERE YOU IN MY HOUSE WHILE WE WERE ASLEEP!?"

I smirked. "I was ready for him."

Kira rolled her eyes and scoffed. "Tch. YEAH. Like Jack is ready for a fucking case of crabs."

She turned her back just as I snapped.

I saw my opportunity and screamed, pouncing on Kira and sending her to her back. I straddled her, pinning her arms down beside her head, gasping in rage and in her face.

She thrashed, shrieking in rage, flailing her sexy legs beneath me. But I had her.

I panted, smirking at her. "Calm down, sugar."

Kira screamed in my face until my ears rang.

Jack had seen enough. He strode over, placed both hands around my waist and tugged me off of Kira.

Because he was gentle, I didn't mind.

But Jack had to shield me from Kira's attack.

"C'MON, SLUT!?" Kira sneered, talking over Jack's shoulder. "RIGHT NOW! LET'S GO!"

"Kira! STOP!" Jack said, his tone ironlike. It made me kinda moist down there. "Sit down..."

"NO! THIS IS BULLSHIT!"

"I SAID SIT! DOWN." Jack yelled, pissed. He gestured to the couch.

Kira scoffed again, then walked over to the couch. She sat down, looking at the oval stain of my cum next to her, wrinkling her nose in disgust. "Jeez, Jack... didn't know you liked fish.."

"Shut the fuck up..." I muttered, tossing back my mane and rolling my eyes as I voluntarily sat down in the loveseat, recrossing my legs.

"Shut your FUCKING LEGS first!!" Kira shot back, not even looking my way.

"BOTH OF YOU! STOP!?" Jack cut in, glaring at both of us.

We shut up for him.

Silence passed.

"Okay..." Jack began, taking a deep breath. "Daffney, I---"

"Why does SHE go first?!" Kira whined, gesturing to me.

"Because, bitch! I KNOW how to fuck him!" I jeered, laughing.

Kira went to reply but was cut off.

Jack clapped his hands loudly. "HUSH."

We stopped.

"All right... let's try this again..." Jack muttered, rolling his eyes as he held his forehead.

I bit my lower lip, loving how he looked when agitated.

Daddy was mad! It made me horny...

Jack began, looking to Kira.

"Kira... here's what I don't understand."

Kira sat there, avoiding eye contact.

"You hooked up with Jansen while I stepped away. That hurt... but I understand. You can't wait around while I'm off in disconnect mode. I wasn't trying to play hit and quit... but you didn't wait, either."

Kira shook her head, tears coming down her face. "I know..."

Keeping calm, Jack continued.

"I love and care for you," he said. "But... I still don't understand why you and Daffney are fighting over me."

"She likes you..." Kira mumbled, glaring at me. "And she's jealous."

"So?!" I shot back, sitting up in my seat and glaring back at Kira.

Jack turned to me, looking mildly shocked.

I stared back, watching him, new tears spilling down my face.

"Is this true, Daffney? Sex aside."

I nodded, shutting my eyes and afraid of Jack's response.

"Told ya!" Kira snapped.

"Kira, stop... now... let her explain."

I opened my eyes, sniffling as I wiped my tears away. I finally looked to Jack and cleared my throat.

"Yeah... I admit it... I am in love with you."

"But why me?" Jack softly asked. His greens peered softly into me, so I opened up.

"I just... I love who you ARE, Jack... when I met you I was... just... drawn in... the way you look at me... with how you're gentle with me.. and... well... your absolute freak side during sex is a bonus..."

Kira sighed. "He's just another cock, Daffney, calm your shit..."

"Kira! Stop!" Jack snapped.

Kira went quiet but still rolled her eyes.

Jack turned back to me. "Go on."

I stood up then, finding my flip flops. "No. It's okay."

"Daffs..." Jack said then, gently holding me in place with one hand.

I closed my eyes, a tear slipping down again as I nuzzled my face into his hand, which was now upon my cheek. "What."

"You don't have to go..." Jack replied, softer in his tone. I opened my eyes and saw him look deeply into my eyes.

I looked back up at him.

"Choose now, Jack..." Kira cut in, real hurt in her tone now. "Me or her."

Jack looked to Kira. Then to me.

He looked deeper into my eyes.

I looked back, my lip trembling.

Jack finally looked to Kira, then walked out the door wiithout another word.

***

I walked through the front door, tears streaming down my face as I flopped down on my stomach.

I buried my nose in the front of my dress, inhaling the scent of his cologne and sweat. I shook as my pained sobs came out of my mouth. I cried and cried until I couldn't anymore.

The look on Jack's face after Kira's ultimatum was so... painful. He couldn't choose.

I hated that Kira had goaded him into that.

It wasn't fair.

But I did notice that his gaze had lingered longer on my eyes. Like he was holding back some... feelings.

I don't know. Maybe not...

But Jack was a mystery. I barely knew him.

But he was so... strong. Masculine. A potentially good partner... lover... husband...

Father, even...

I sighed, thinking of Danielle now.

I'd had her at 17 while in high school with some asshole jock. He got custody of her when I went down the abyss with my post-partum. I had become so depressed that I had nearly died from a sleeping pill overdose.

Tyler freaked, understandably so, and won custody of her. He was good to her but cut off all contact with me once he left Miamisburg after graduation. Danielle was only two.

Now she was seven, having been born on July 24th, 2010 and after graduation. We'd conceived her on my birthday one night after splitting two bottles of vodka and then having sex all night long in October of '09.

I sighed, missing her now. I didn't love her father anymore, but as long as she was happy with her daddy... I couldn't begrudge him totally of that.

But Jack... HE would be an ideal father. I knew my ovulation cycle was near. I badly wanted him to give me another baby. I wanted a second chance. I wanted to be a mother again.

Jack was the perfect man to be both father and husband.

I'd meant what I said about knowing how to fuck him, how to satisfy him. His kinks were so obvious: my tits, my feet, my love of swallowing him, my dirty talk and this boy LOVED a good riding.

Jack and I definitely had good sexual chemistry, too. But I wanted to know more about him.

And more importantly, I wanted to PROVE to him that I could love him better and properly than Kira could.

Not being able to resist any longer, I dialed Jack's number.

I'd found it on Kira's fridge on a worn post-it note when she stormed off to her room when Jack left.

I punched in his number, settling onto my back and spreading my legs on the couch. I let my shoes drop off my feet, rubbing them together.

After the fifth ring, Jack answered.

"Jack Wilson?" he answered softly.

I bit my lower lip.

"Hi," I replied.

There was a pause.

"Daff?" he replied.

The hairs in my arms stood up and I shivered.

"Yeah," I replied. "It's me. Hope you don't mind me calling."

"No, not at all," Jack replied, his tone still calm. "Are you all right?"

I felt warm and fuzzy then on the inside.

"Mhm. I'm just sorry... about... well... showing up."

"I know," Jack gently replied.

"It was seriously shit timing.." I said, shutting my eyes. "Well... I'm just-"

"Daffney?"

"Hm."

"It's okay. Really."

My anxiety faded, and I loved him all the more for being patient with me. I smiled. "Okay."

Comfortable silence passed.

"Are you okay?" I asked him softly.

"Yeah."

"Liar..." I teased, giggling. "Talk to me... if you want."

Jack sighed. "Yeahz you're right. I'm not. But...I don't even know if I should tell you this."

I lay still, my heart pounding. "What?"

He took a deep breath and continued.

"While I was having sex with Kira... I almost um... called your name... when I said I loved her."

I blushed deeply, my grin wide and my tears showing up again. "You... you almost said... my name... during sex?"

Jack sighed. "Yes..."

My grin remained. "So... you.. were thinking of me...?"

"Yes..."

"Jack..." I sighed. "Come over."

"Are you sure---"

"Yes... only if you want to."

"I'll be there," he said, a smile in his voice.

"Okay, honey..." I replied softly, getting off the couch and heading to my bedroom to get into something more comfy. "Be safe coming over here... wait, you need my address."

I gave it to him.

"Alright," Jack replied gently. "I'm on my way. Would you like anything while I'm out?"

"Just you," I replied, smiling as I took my dress off. I chose my outfit.

"Okay. See you soon."

I kissed into the receiver. "Okay! Bye, sweetie..."

"Bye, Daff."

The receiver went dead on his end. I hung up and slipped into my outfit.

***

He was here within the hour, around 2 in the morning. It had begun raining hard outside.

I heard him knocking on the door. I sipped my wine, padding barefoot to the door, then opened the door.

He was in the same clothes: his black leather jacket, a grey, long sleeved t-shirt, black jeans and his black boots that made him tower over me.

"Hi," he greeted.

"Hi!" I softly said, standing up on my tiptoes to kiss him softly on his mouth. I stepped aside and let him in.

His eyes never left me, passing a little wry grin my way as he looked me over.

I shut the door and led him to my bedroom.

I'd gotten it a ready: new red silk sheets, a couple of candles lit, and the lights off with a glass of red wine ready for him... unspiked.

He calmly sat on the edge of my bed, taking the glass I offered him.

"Thank you..." he said, eyeing me up and down as he took a drink.

I crossed my bare legs, trying to entice him. The last few times I'd done this in front if him, I noticed that his gaze would linger from my legs, all the way down to my feet. I was glad that I'd shaven last night, too, having done those, including my pussy.

I'd brushed my hair out so it was straight and looked shiny, thanks to my conditioner I'd used last night from my bath. I went natural, without makeup; I'd opted for no perfume, knowing he'd be drawn by my natural scent.

I wore my favorite bra (a deep red fun one with black lace trim) that showcased my cleavage big time while showing off my curves and my bellybutton piercing, and finally my best pair of pajama pants, silky and black with a red heart on the ass.

I even had time to paint my toenails a deep red.

"Whatcha lookin' at, baby?" I winked giggling.

"You..." he said quietly, blushing. "You look... beautiful, Daffney."

"Thank you... handsome..." I sighed, blushing myself as I shyly shook my hair about my neck, exposing it.

I looked his way and in my best sultry manner, flashing my whites his way. I uncrossed my legs, then scooted closer to him.

Jack drank his wine down, appreciating the taste. I drank mine down, watching him shed his coat. I took it and set it by the bed.

"Get comfy," I said, now laying down on my bed and on my back. "Come lay with me."

Standing up, Jack took his boots off, then his black socks. His jeans came next, and I gasped a little, seeing the outline of his hard-on behind his tight black boxers that hugged his package beautifully. I looked at it and salivated.

Jack, by far, had the BEST cock both my cave and mouth ever had. No bullshit! He was the perfect length and had amazing girth.

Not even my toys could compare.

"Geez..." I sighed, giggling as I crossed my feet over one another, watching him shed his shirt now.

"What's that?" he laughed, eyeing me all over.

"Your..." I softly began, biting my lower lip as I stared at his erection and as I shed my bra. My tits bounced free, my nips hard for him. "Your DICK... Jesus..."

Lightning flashed outside the window, and a low rumble of thunder rolled over my roof.

He joined me, laying on my left side.

"What about it?" he scoffed playfully, his beautiful greens shiny as he looked towards my chest region.

I giggled, blushing again. "You really ought to brag about yourself sometimes, Jack. Seriously.*

"Nah."

He then joined me, propping his head up with his hand. He ran his fingers over my left cheek. I smiled and kissed him softly on his hand. He felt so warm.

"Why not?" I whispered, placing my own hand now on his face. I rubbed it softly, feeling his slight prickles in my fingers.

"I don't brag..." he sighed, smiling while shutting his sexy greens. He kissed my palm.

I draped a leg over his bare one, my foot caressing his toned calf. I laughed as he exhaled sharply, knowing he was loving my feet on him again.

"You should..." I giggled, now ruffling his black mane. It felt softer than mine.

Some time passed as we looked at one another in quiet but raw admiration.

I looked down at his crotch and bit my bottom lip, seeing the outline of him hard already.

"Whatcha thinking....?" I whispered to him, snuggling into him and my face inches from his.

"You look and smell gorgeous, Daffney..." he said, his hand now drifting over my hip and to my belly. I sighed out loud in pure lust, loving how he touched me.

"Yeah?" I said, now moving my hands down his chest. He shivered a little. "Mm. I can tell you like all of this..."

I brought my lips down to his ear and lightly nibbled him on the lobe, one hand on his face, the other slowly trailing down to his waist.

"Want me?" I whispered, smiling into him and giggling.

"Yeah..." he replied, kissing me softly on my mouth. A light smack emanated when our lips parted. I sighed openly, grinning at him and already feeling turned on.

My hand then slipped inside of his boxers and found his dick, and Jack groaned out loud as I began to jack him off slowly. Soon I amped him up, licking his throat as I stroked him long and hard in my palm.

"Oh my... FUCK..." Jack hissed, shutting his eyes and kissing me hard. I squealed, letting my tongue lap over his, rubbing him faster in my hand. I withdrew it, licked my palm after breaking our kiss, then quickly resumed both kissing and getting him off. His dick flexed from the feeling of my spit upon him, and his pre-ejaculation now spilled onto my hand.

I moaned low in his mouth, especially when he began to suck on my tongue. I then left his cock, tugging him on top of me, spread my legs wide and then had him in between my legs.

He panted excitedly, his greens bright in the candlelight. Without another word, he began to slowly grind into me. His cock rubbed the surface of the crotch of my pants through his boxers, grazing playfully into the outline of my lips down there.

I moaned like the slut I am when horned up, spreading out my legs further as I looked up at him, panting along with him. My hands went to his face, and I brought him down into me, dealing him some deep, sloppy kisses. Immediately, my spit was flowing, which only made me want to take him right away.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, then had him face me, our foreheads touching.

"I'm SO fucking horny..." I whispered to him, panting into little moans. "And... I want you SO fucking bad again..."

Jack moaned loudly, humping me quickly. He was hitting my zone and I felt so ungodly horny then, placing my feet then on his waist as we kissed. One of his hands found my foot, and he then lightly tickled my soles.

I giggled into his mouth, jutting out my tongue. He did the same and our tongues grew fierce in their duel.

Fuck... I wanted him BAD...

I took both of my feet, hooking my big toes down in his boxers and still kissing him with wet smacks, playfully tugging his hair with my fingers. I tugged down his boxers with my feet and all the way to his knees. I looked down and saw his member, long and thick, a light glossy pool of his cum seeping out of his head.

I gasped, placing both feet on either side of his shaft, then began to fuck him with my toes, wrapping them around the sensitive spot where his head began and going up and down rapidly.

He gasped, placing both hands on my feet and helping me to stroke him.

"Mmmm... you like that, Daddy?" I cooed, sticking my tongue out at him, watching the sweat already drip down his forehead. "You fuckin' love my toes jacking you off, babe...?"

He nodded, moaning louder as my big toe went over his hole, drawing out more of him from his cock.

I bit my bottom lip, massaging my D's in my hands, moaning with him. I could feel my pussy dripping already.

"On your stomach, baby..." Jack moaned, sucking on my toes as he looked at me. His eyes wanted to fuck me into a coma...

12