Jack and Stella Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well?"

"I'm not sure" I respond, trying desperately to place the taste that is slowly disappearing from my lips.

"You have 5 seconds to answer!" she warns me. I begin to frantically rack my mind for answers.

"4..." Still nothing!

"3..."

"2..."

"Shot 3!" I tell her frantically, making a random choice from the two remaining options.

"OK, time for the last shot one" she says, not mentioning whether I was right or wrong.

"Did I get it right?" I ask.

"Oh no, absolutely not".

I don't even have time to ponder what the punishment might be. She has barely finished speaking when her finger slides into my mouth. I suck every drop from it, desperate to make sure that I get this one right. The immediate burning on my tongue and lips is a dead giveaway, but I savour the taste just to be sure.

"Sambuca, shot 1?"

"You can open your eyes now" she instructs me. As I do, the dim lights from the bar are enough to make me squint as I try to regain sight of my surroundings. "Since you got the last one right, I'm going to show you which one you got wrong, while giving you your prize at the same time."

I watch as she holds a finger in front of my face. Without breaking eye contact, her other hand pulls her dress up slightly as she lowers the finger down towards her pussy. I'm completely engrossed as she appears to slide the finger deep inside her, wiggling it around and pleasuring herself.

She's keeping her dress low enough that neither me nor anyone else in the bar who might glance over, can directly see what she's doing, even if we could all guess. As she pulls her hand back up, her finger is covered in juices: some of it clear, some of it white. She presses it against my mouth, smearing it across my lips, and then she pulls away and sucks the remainder off herself. As she savours the taste, her eyes close and she pulls her finger out, biting her lower lip.

"So, shall we head back to my place?"

I nod furiously in agreement, and with that we get up and leave the bar.

...

As we arrive at the door of her flat, she slowly walks in, turns the light on, and indicates with her hand that I should come inside. I'm barely across the threshold when the door closes behind me. Her hand grips my throat and pushes me back against the wall. It's not painful, but it sure feels powerful.

Keeping a hand wrapped tightly around my neck, she forces her tongue into my mouth and repeats the seductive and rough kiss we'd shared in the bar. My hands instinctively, reach down to grip her waist and pull us closer together.

Letting go of my throat and breaking the kiss for just a moment, she stares deep into my eyes as she grabs each of my hands and places them behind my back. No words are spoken, but the eye contact persists until she grabs my throat again, and it tells me everything I need to know.

Our lips are pressing against each other and our tongues are flicking and dancing like flames from a fire. She edges her leg between mine, and I feel her knee rising between my thighs, rubbing gently against my cock.

"You've been rock hard since we left the bar!" she comments.

The combination of her tongue exploring my mouth and her knee between my legs begins to melt my mind like butter. My body is practically vibrating with sexual energy and I begin to worry that my arousal is growing a little too quickly.

Just as I feel my hands begin to move on their own, she grabs my lower lip between her teeth, gives it a light bite as she pulls away, and then she steps back.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" she asks, "Take your clothes off!"

I instantly grab my top and yank it over my head and off my body, while at the same time sliding each shoe off by using the other foot.

"Ah, ah, ah...slower...sexier" she tells me.

I reach down and take each sock off, going slower than before but also entirely unsure of how to take a sock off sexily. When both are on the floor, I begin to unfasten my belt. I glance up and notice that her eyes are fixated on the lower half of my body. After undoing the button and the zip, I let my jeans fall to the floor.

For a moment, I had completely forgotten about the panties that I'm wearing. As I look up, it seems that Stella had as well, since she's quite noticeably turned on and can't seem to contain herself. My arousal is also increasingly noticeable, given that my twitching cock is bulging up and out of the waistband with my shiny, precum-coated head on display.

"Leave them on!" she commands, turning away and entering the nearby room. As she flicks the light on, I see her made bed. "Lie down on your back!"

I climb onto the bed, falling straight onto my back with my hands by my side. Stella is on top of me in an instant, her lips against mine once again. Fireworks are exploding within every inch of my body, and some deeper, more primal part of my being seems to be awakening. Just as I feel the passion growing, she gets onto her knees, spins around, and places one knee on each side of my head.

As she pulls her dress up a little, her arousal becomes just as noticeable as mine. I can see her elegant, pink pussy, and the juices leaking from it. It's practically throbbing and is just begging to be touched. She lowers her body and the smell can only be described as pure, untampered arousal. Heat is irradiating from her like a sun, and before it even reaches my mouth, I taste the same flavours that I'd sampled at the bar.

I reach out with my tongue as she continues to lower herself. Everything about this situation right now is appealing to some deeper part of myself. As I finally make contact with her pussy, I hear her let out a small moan. This grows louder as I flick at her clit with my tongue.

She leans forward slightly and begins to grind against my face, making it slightly difficult to breathe. Her hands are resting on my chest and she begins to pinch and squeeze my nipples, not being too rough but still leaving her mark. As my tongue glides inside her, her hands grip my chest tighter and she pushes down on my mouth harder. Her juices and my saliva are being smeared across my face, and even though breathing isn't easy, I don't want anything to change.

Stella begins to get into a rhythm with her body grinding back and forth, raising up and lowering down, my tongue switching between toying with her clit and penetrating her as deep as I can go. Her upper body lowers down onto mine as the speed of her grinding increases. Her moans become louder and more primal, and as I almost completely lose the ability to breathe, she shudders and vibrates.

Reaching inside of the panties I'm wearing she begins to stoke my cock. Her gasps and moans are stuttered, and as she appears to lose control of her body, apart from her hand which is jerking hard and fast, my mouth is suddenly filled with a warm liquid without warning.

I barely have time to react as I swallow it all, desperately needing to gasp for breath afterwards. My brain hasn't really registered what just happened, but my cock seems fully aware that swallowing this woman's squirt is making it dance and twitch.

As she takes some slow, deep breaths, Stella climbs off my body and off the bed.

Opening a nearby drawer, she hands me a condom which I immediately open and slide onto my cock, taking the panties off and placing them on the bed next to me. By the time I glance back up, Stella has pulled restraints out from each corner of the bed and begins by attaching them to my ankles.

Still wearing her dress, she crawls up the bed and I find similar restraints being wrapped around my wrists, pulling me into a starfish position. My mind is a little confused as to what is going on, but my cock is bouncing in anticipation, the beads of precum noticeable even from within the condom. I test the restraints slightly and find that there is no escape, not that I want to go anywhere! The only time I'd been retrained before, I could have escaped with little to no effort.

Stella reaches down and grabs the red panties I'd been wearing for most of the evening. She scrunches them into a ball and forces them inside me mouth. I immediately taste my own precum, but there are also the underlying flavours of her pussy. Any thoughts I begin to have on the matter vanish as she begins to lower herself onto my cock.

There's no resistance, no friction, and certainly no need for lube. My cock slides deep inside her until she is all the way down to the base. Reaching that point sends waves of complete satisfaction throughout every cell in my body.

Slowly, very slowly, she begins to glide back up my cock. Each millimetre of nerves feels like an explosion of pleasure. As she reaches the head, my body shakes uncontrollably. Then back down she goes, watching with delight as my eyes close and a slight gasp escapes my lips. She's torturing me, teasing me, and I know she's loving every second of it as I writhe and wriggle in my restraints and begin to automatically buck my hips to get more of her.

"Stay still!" she warns me, pausing all moving for a second.

Just as her pace begins to increase, I notice just how desperate I am to cum. I'd masturbated before coming on the date, but nothing would have prepared me for the sensations that Stella has already made me feel. If the pleasure for masturbating was a 5 out of 10, this is easily double that. I begin feel a sensation that I was hoping wouldn't happen for another few minutes.

Deep inside of me, a pressure is building, and that pressure is beginning to grow. Stella begins riding me harder, faster, and with each pump I feel the sensitivity of my cock increase as my balls begin to grow tighter. Looking at this sexy, powerful woman as she fucks my brains out just makes me edge closer to orgasm.

I stare into her eyes, trying my best to delay this inevitable outcome. The increased intensity definitely makes things worse, so I close my eyes and try to distract myself. My mind flashes to anything other than the hot, warm, wet sensations of Stella's vagina riding my throbbing, aching cock, anything that might hold back this explosion just a little longer. I try to solve maths problems and I think back to movie storylines that I enjoyed, but nothing can bring me back from my journey to the brink of orgasm.

"I'm getting close" I try to blurt out as I realise that it's only going to take a couple more bounces of her pussy to make me tip over the edge. The panties are still blocking most noises from leaving my mouth.

"Tell me when you're one pump away from cumming!" she instructs me, her hand reaching down to grab my throat, pinning me to the bed even more than I already was. This act is enough to push me right to the brink.

"Now!" I mumble, and just when I think it's too late, she leans forward and lets my cock bounce in the air. My body tenses up as I fight back the river of cum that is trying desperately to burst through its dam. Luckily, I'm able to step away from the edge...slightly.

"This is what happens when you don't have sex for months!" she says, pulling the panties out of my mouth and spinning back around to place her soaking wet pussy back onto my face.

I immediately began to flick directly on her clit. I can feel it roll against my tongue, and as her body quivers I know I'm doing something right. I hear her open the nearby drawer and pull something out. I have no idea what it is, but I feel something running along my stomach, down over my thighs, and then gently over my balls. The item is still a mystery, until Stella uses it on my balls.

The impact isn't overly painful, but it does sting. I recognise the item as being a crop, and after rubbing it against my balls, she slaps me with it again. Being unable to see anything, other than the darkness of being between her legs, I start trying to brace myself for the impact whenever the crop leaves my skin. She notices this and starts lifting it off at random moments, only to gently rub it against a different body part, make it impossible to predict her actions.

Sliding the crop up the shaft of my cock, she begins to rub against the sensitive spot just below my head. At first, I barely feel anything, but after a couple of seconds of rubbing I'm reminded of just how close to the edge I am. Stella slaps that spot with her crop, which stings more than anywhere else.

Strangely though, the impact also pushes me closer to the edge, and my cock begins to twitch in response. Stella has started to grind against my tongue, and her occasional gasps and moans inform me that she's nearing an orgasm as well, so we have that in common. Another crack of the crop if followed by more gentle rubbing, but now I can feel myself right on the brink again, and as my cock strains and pulses, I know I'm only a couple more seconds of stimulation away from cumming.

"I'm right on the edge" I tell her, though my voice is muffled by the damp pussy still grinding against my face. I can feel my muscles contracting all throughout my body, and just as I know I'm about to cum she slaps that same spot again. All stimulation has stopped, other than her pulling on my nipples as she begins to reach her own orgasm. My cock is spasming and something happens that is completely new to me.

I feel the weakest sensation of orgasm as cum dribbles out of my cock and into the condom. Just as I'm robbed of all pleasurable sensations, like a firework that goes up into the air but fails to explode, Stella is dripping juices all over my face, the pressure against my tongue increases as she watches the condom fill up with my orgasm-free load. Her moans of excitement and pleasure are combined with a sinister giggle having just watched my cock express thoroughly true disappointment.

"That's your punishment from the bar" she says through gasps and near-maniacal laughter, her body lowering onto mine in a state of orgasmic bliss. She squeezes my cock to make sure its still hard and that all the cum is now in the condom.

My horniness is still incredibly high, but right now I just feel hollow. All that sexual tension, that build-up, all the precum and erections, all of that just vanished in an instant. I can feel the dampness on my face as Stella climbs off the bed again. She reaches down and pulls the condom off my cock, placing it into the nearby bin. She grabs a new one from her drawer, opens it up, and presses it against the head of my cock.

As she does, I realise that my cock is not only incredibly sensitive, but also still aroused. As she rolls it down, I feel the hardness returning to my slightly soft cock. It feels as robbed as I do and seems equally as desperate to get a 2nd chance at an orgasm. She starts rummaging through her drawer until she pulls out a small, golden vibrator.

Climbing back over my body, she immediately slides herself onto my cock, and then she pulls her dress up over her head, tossing it to the side. I can feel her pussy tightening around my cock, and it's just making me harder. Turning the vibrator on, she slides it between our bodies and presses it against her clit.

For a while, there is no movement. As I stare up at Stella, I watch as her eyes begin close shut and her mouth opens to let moans escape her lips. One of her hands is squeezing her tit, pinching the nipple slightly as her body vibrates along with her toy. As she squeezes, I realise that I've barely had a chance to see her naked body since staring at her cleavage in the bar when she first sat down.

As she shifts her body slightly, I find my cock is feeling the vibrations given off by her toy. They are subtle at first, but soon they become pleasurable. As Stella lets out another animalistic moan, she begins to grind against my cock. Combined with the vibrations, I begin to question how long I'm going to last, even after just shooting a load of cum mere moments ago.

Her movements are slow, and subtle, but each one brings me one step closer to orgasm. I want to reach out and touch her body, squeeze her ass, play with her tits, kiss her lips, but she continues to look down at me from above, staring into my eyes as her moans grow longer and louder. She begins to move faster on my cock, beginning to bounce more than grind. Her ass presses against my balls and I can feel waves of vibrations every time she reaches the base of my dick. Her pace continues to quicken, and she leans down and grabs me by the throat.

I feel powerless, helpless, but also more aroused that I would have imagined possible. There's something relaxing and seductive about being in this position, in this place, in her hands, and under her control. She continues to stare deep into my eyes, and the scrunching up of her face tells me that she's reaching another orgasm.

This time, I feel her pussy tighten around my cock as she begins to ride it up and down, all the way from the tip to the base. Without slowing down, she turns her vibrator off and tosses it to the side of the bed, still moaning and gasping.

Something truly primal comes over her, and I struggle to hold back the moans that my body is beginning to make. This position just seems to be creating the perfect amount of friction, and if there was ever a perfect speed, she's found it. As she rubs her clit a little with one finger and pushes it against my lips, the taste and smell of her pussy and its delightful juices send my mind into a frenzy.

"Suck it!" she moans, and I sensually and seductively take her finger in my mouth and hoover up every tiny droplet of her cum. As I savour the juices in my mouth, she continues to ride me like some sort of animal.

"If you want to have a real orgasm, you're going to have to beg for it!" She tells me, as I feel the orgasm building up inside of me. Cumming like this, for her, with her, would release pleasure through my body in a manner unlike anything I've experienced before.

"Please let me cum!" I tell her, hoping that the words alone would be enough. Even as I say them I know they sound hollow.

"No, try again!"

"Please let me cum, I beg you" I say, as my balls begin to tighten. The process has already started, and the clock is ticking.

"Louder! Let me hear how desperate you are to cum! I am your Goddess!"

"Please Goddess, oh please let me cum! I'll do anything just to be given a full orgasm!" I can feel myself nearing the edge at an alarming rate.

"You can cum!" she says, but as the words leave her mouth, she pinches my nose and covers my mouth with her hand. "Shake your head if you need to breathe, but if you breathe and haven't cum, then you don't get to!"

Suddenly, I realise that the sands of time have turned against me, not that they'd been working in my favour before now. I already feel the need to breathe and so my hips begin bucking in desperation as my body balances on the edge of the abyss.

My supply of air grows lower and my awareness of that fact becomes overpowering, but I'm also right on the edge of orgasm...I just need to hold out a little longer! My body is straining as I realise that in a few seconds I'll have no option but to shake my head and gasp for air.

"CUM!" Stella commands me, and with that final motivation I feel the pressure release and my balls empty into the condom.

My whole-body shakes as my cock pulsates with pleasure. If I had air, I'd be moaning right now. My cock is twitching like a piston, and wave after wave of pleasure seems to crash through it, spreading out over my entire body. As I rest and the orgasm subsides, I'm reminded of my desperate need to breathe.

Stella lifts her hands away from my face and gets off the bed. My cock is already beginning to go limp and the condom full of cum rests on my stomach. She leaves the room and I hear the shower being turned on in the bathroom.

With my hands and ankles still restrained, I have no choice but to lie there and wait until she's done. Relief and satisfaction put me into a trance-like state as I sigh. I've just experienced something truly mind-blowing, but now what?