Jack and Val Ch. 02

Story Info
Val is now controlling her wimp Husband.
2.4k words
4.4
23.2k
22
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,542 Followers

The following morning Val heard Bob leave the house around eight-thirty, Val wondered where he was going at that time as neither the lingerie boutique or the Apple store were open then. Val showered then had breakfast; she only wore a towelling bathrobe as she intended to wear one of the crotchless items that Bob would get. As she was drinking her coffee her mobile rang, it was Jill, Bob's sister in law, David, Bob's brother, had died over a year ago, Jill had been trying to sell it their house for a long time, Val answered her phone, "Hi Jill, how are you? I've been so busy, I have thought of you often but haven't had the time to call."

Jill replied, "Darling, I'm good. I've been busy too. The house is sold to a property developer; I got a great price; it was subject to planning permission which is now through. We had so many Antiques and collectables in the house which has been a problem, there's money in them, and I didn't want to give them away. Your May has been wonderful, she's arranged with a farmer, and I can store them in one of his barns. That was a relief; there's so many of them. Val, I've to be out of the house in three weeks, I have nowhere to stay, is it possible that you can give me a room until I get an apartment, I don't mind sharing with you darling."

Val replied, "Jill, I'm so happy that house is gone, it was huge, only a developer would buy it. Darling, of course, you can stay with me. I would love to have you. I met a young student several weeks ago in the supermarket; he's a dream, I see him every day now, he's so nice and attentive, I love being with him, the bonus is that he's got a massive cock, it is huge. I can have my young stud during the day and you at night, I'll be in heaven."

Jill had been to University with Val; they had been lovers then. It was through Val that had introduced David to Jill. David was older than Bob and much older than Jill, David was a wimp like Bob. They didn't have any children, Val still saw Jill for a little rendezvous but hadn't seen her since David's funeral. Jill replied, "Val, you're a darling, I would have rented something or stayed in a Hotel. My problem was the storage of the Antiques; May has been wonderful."

"I must be honest with you since David died. I've been spending a lot of time with May. Just after David died, we got together; she'd been having an affair with a married farmer, his wife got wind of it, that was the end of the affair. She's got over that romance, we both enjoy spending time together just like we did, Val, I hope that's ok with you?"

Val replied, "It is not a problem, May's now in her thirties, she is old enough to know what she's doing."

Jill answered, "That's good, the other thing with May is the balance of her practice, eighty per cent of her livestock comes from this area, twenty per cent comes from house pets from her local area. Charles, the vet that May worked in when she was a school. He is retiring; he has a mix of eighty-five per cent house pets and fifteen per cent livestock. It's an ideal setup for May. She is going to take over at the end of the month; she has sold her property to a doctor who will convert it into a doctor's surgery, May is very excited about it. Your house will be crowded, but May and I can always share a room, I think May will be in touch with you, this has all happened so quickly with her, but I'm sure that she'll benefit from it."

Val had to get ready as it was now ten to ten, she told Jill to let her know when she wanted to start to stay with them, she also said to her that she would phone May soon. Val went to the kitchen; Bob was nowhere to be seen, there was a selection of crotchless bodysuits, Basques and panties on the kitchen table along with an iPad Pro in an Apple bag. Val put on a crotchless Basque which felt so comfortable; it pushed her tits up too. She dressed in a short mini-skirt then left for Jack's apartment.

When Val got home in the early evening, she had been with Jack for over eight hours; she was surprised to find Bob in the kitchen, he had made a spaghetti Bolognaise, it smelt good, it was also ready to be eaten, Bob said, "I realised at five when you weren't home that you must have been having a full day with Jack. I thought that you may be tired when you got home so I've prepared this pasta so that you don't have to cook if you're ready then I can serve it now?"

Val smiled then said, "That's very kind of you Bob, Jack sends his kindest regards, he loves the crotchless lingerie that you bought for me, he also insists that the crotchless lingerie is all I'm now allowed to wear in his apartment, so he has access to my cunt anytime that he wants. He also sends his thanks; he is so pleased with his iPad, he's so happy that you gave it to him he said that he would like to meet you to thank you personally."

"Jack, would like to meet me? Where would we meet?"

Val replied, "I was thinking about inviting him here for a meal one evening, I also told him that you like it when I tell you the dirty things that Jack does with me when I'm in his apartment. We were very dirty today, Bob, I'll tell you what we did later, but I need to wash my hands now. One thing that I can tell you is Jack shot his load inside me three times today; god knows how many times that I came, but it was a lot. I've kept my promise; I didn't shower, my cunt is dripping with our spunk. Serve the meal Bob, but don't use the upstairs bathroom as I'll leave a surprise on top of the laundry basket for you. Please pour a glass of wine and leave it beside my meal."

They had their meal in the kitchen, Val was surprised how good it was. They were sitting at the kitchen table, after the meal was finished and Bob was stacking the dishwasher, Val pushed her chair away from the table, she was still wearing her micro mini-skirt, she spread her legs open, she was still wearing the crotchless Basque, her dripping cunt was now exposed, spunk was all around the lips of her cunt.

Bob couldn't believe his eyes, Val saw that he had an erection, Bob was trembling with excitement, Val said, "Bob, I appreciate you preparing the evening meal this evening, perhaps it would be a good idea if you prepared it the evening Jack comes for supper."

Bob interrupted, "What does Jack like to eat? If you don't know, then please find out, and I'll prepare it for him."

Val said, "I will ask him, that sounds like a good idea. This evening, as a thank you for giving Jack the iPad, preparing supper for me and for buying the beautiful crotchless lingerie, I'm going to allow you to lick my cunt clean. I want you to lick, suck and swallow my and Jack's spunk from my cunt. I see that you have a hard-on, you're not allowed to wank as you lick me. When you're finished I will allow you to go to your room, I have left the very soiled panties that I was wearing today in the bathroom, you can wank into them when you are finished."

As Bob knelt in front of Val's dripping pussy, Bob said, "I'll do this for you, how many times did Jack shoot his load inside you?"

He trembled again when Val told him three times. As Bob licked, Val said to him that Jack had first made her cum by sucking her clit and finger fucking her, Bob was licking much more intensively when Val told him this. When Val said to him that after she had cum, Jack had asked, "Does mummy want ass fucked now?"

Bob was off the scale now but still licking intently. Val then came in his mouth; he kept licking the fresh cum. Then Val dismissed him, telling him to go to his room and wank himself into her soiled panties.

Bob thanked her three times as he left the kitchen before he left; he reminded her to ask Jack what he would like to eat. Val now knew that she controlled Bob, she hadn't told him that Jill was coming to stay with them. Val had also enjoyed cuming in Bob's mouth, he wasn't as good as Jack at giving oral, but if she was stuck, then he could do the job.

Val saw that she had a message from May, it read, "Hi mum, hope all's good with you. I had a chat with Jill; I think that's she's brought you up to speed with what's happening in my life. There's been a lot, and it's all happened so quickly. I'm in the process of changing Charles's surgery as that's where I'll be working from in two weeks. Maybe it would be better if we had a chat. If that's good for you, then give me a call, and I'll pop in on the way home tonight. Love May."

Val replied, "May, great to hear from you, glad things are going well for you. Pop in your way home, love to have a chat and glass of wine with you. Love mum."

Two minutes later, May replied, "Great, I'll be there in ten minutes. Love May."

May arrived ten minutes later, they hugged then went into the lounge where Val poured May a glass of wine. May said, "Mum, I've tried to call you on your mobile several times over the last few weeks, but I never got through. I phoned the house and spoke with dad, he told me that you were busy, never mind, I've caught up with you, at last, you are glowing, you look fantastic, tell me what you're on as I need some of that too."

They chatted about May's new surgery; she was doing the right thing, she would have a bustling all-round practice, they were on their second bottle of wine when May said, "Mum, I don't want to risk it with the wine, I'm not safe to drive, can I stay here tonight? I'll also need a bed when I move into my new surgery; Jill told me that she'd be staying with you too, I don't mind doubling up with Jill?"

"No problem May, of course, you can stay here, you'll have to share with me tonight as your dad has been decorating your room, I'm looking forward to Jill staying, that means that I'll have you and Jill to chat with in the evenings, I'll enjoy cooking for both of you. Would you like me to get you a nightshirt?"

May replied, "That's great mum, I prefer to sleep naked, I need to shower before I go to bed, let me shower then we can have a glass of wine before we go to bed."

May went for her shower, Val went to her bedroom, she stripped naked then put on a red satin dressing gown, she was thinking, I can sleep naked too. Value then started to think of May, she couldn't remember what Jill had said about her, but if Jill was still having sex with her, then she must be good. Val wondered how she should proceed with May, perhaps if they were both naked in bed to get close and cuddle.

May came back into the lounge; she was wearing a towelling dressing gown, tied tight at the waist; it showed her voluptuous body to perfection. May topped up both their glasses and sat beside her mum on the sofa; May said, "Mum, thanks for letting me stay tonight, I'm glad that I came over, I can now concentrate on my new surgery."

May lent over and hugged her mum; their lips were two inches from each other as if their lips were a magnet, they both brought their mouth's closer to each other, they tongue kissed for several minutes, Val started playing and squeezing May's massive tits, May responded by doing the same with her mum's tits. They were both purring with pleasure.

May said, "Mum, I love how you kiss, your body is amazing, it's still so firm and tight, you and aunt Jill are so alike, let's go to bed, you've made me so hot!"

As Val was playing with May's hot and very wet cunt, Val said, "Mum's very hot too, how hot do you want mummy to make her baby?"

May was purring with pleasure then said, "Oh mum, I'm yours, do what you want with me. I love it in every hole."

Val was thinking of her cuming in Bob's mouth an hour and a half ago; it aroused her to believe that she could cum in her husband and her daughter's mouth, Val whispered, "Would my like it if mummy came in her mouth?"

"I'd love it, mum, let's do it, after you cum, we can cum kiss. I love doing that with aunt Jill."

Val then positioned May allowing them to 69, Val loved May's long sex slit and huge clit, their bodies were so similar. They both loved giving other affection. Val was so aroused doing this with her daughter; she was also looking forward to having a threesome with May and Jill, Val was happy that her sex life had taken a turn for the better.

Fifteen minutes later, they both came in each other's mouths within seconds of each other; both had intense orgasms. They then cum kissed, a mother and daughter sharing their cum. They cum kissed for several minutes then May said, "Mum, I enjoyed that. I think that I'm like you. We both enjoy good sex."

Val kissed her daughter lovingly then said, "Baby, I enjoyed it too. I'm sure that we're going to have a lot of fun."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,542 Followers