Jack and Vinnie: A Desperate Drive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Phew," he said with a giggle. It was either laugh or burst into tears.

Jack walked around to his side of the car and stared in disbelief as strange conflicting feelings of shock and arousal surged through him. He knew he was desperate but hadn't expected him to actually piss himself that badly. A part of him had thought he was exaggerating. At least, aside from a few drips, he had managed to spare the car. The same couldn't be said for the bottom half of his suit. He'd definitely made the wrong choice wearing white; it made the stains on his lap and down the inside of his legs show up all the more and turned the material transparent so his soggy pink boxers showed through. Jack was unsure whether to laugh or pity him.

Although his cock stirred with a tinge of arousal, the predominant part of him just wanted to hug him and clean him up, especially when the sound of laughter drifted over from the entrance and reality kicked in.

"Can you take me home now please?" Vinnie's voice wobbled as his face fell.

"Of course I can my love. Here you go, take this," he took his leather jacket off and handed it to him to cover himself up. It pained him to see him so upset and his semi soon deflated.

Vinnie pulled the passenger door open and hid behind it while Jack stood in front of him to further shield him from the prying eyes while he inelegantly peeled off his soaked clothes and shoes. Never before had he felt so exposed and vulnerable, not to mention pathetic. He wanted the ground to open up and swallow him.

"Don't cry babe," Jack comforted him when he sniffled and tears rolled down his cheeks. "Accidents happen. It wasn't your fault."

"I am not crying! Don't patronise me, you fucking asshole," Vinnie hissed.

He tossed his dripping clothes into the foot-well and sat back in the car with the jacket wrapped around his waist, keeping his head down to avoid the stares from the people who were blatantly laughing at him. His face heated up with embarrassment and frustration. The few moments where pissing himself had felt pleasant had long since gone and the aftermath had left him humiliated, cold, wet and uncomfortable.

Jack gulped, trying to turn a blind eye to his hostility. He always got nasty when he was on the defensive - he knew him too well. Of course, it was all a front. He had learned to put up with it because this side of him didn't come out very often, only in arguments, which were rare. It wasn't the real Vinnie. His bubbly, playful boyfriend was under there somewhere, beneath a thick haze of alcohol and shame. Maybe he would resurface with some comfort food.

"I need the toilet myself, do you want anything from the shop when I'm in there? Are you hungry? Fancy some chips?" he asked.

"What?" yelled Vinnie in a rage. "You're gonna go in there and leave me here with all those assholes staring at me? Fuck you dickhead! Take me home right now!"

"OK, OK, don't take it out on me," Jack raised his hands in defence.

He got back in the driver's side and started the engine. He made no further effort to speak to Vinnie, having been insulted one too many times and whatever he said, he would more than likely take offence anyway. He didn't want to but he figured leaving him to wallow in his own self pity (and piss) was probably for the best. Luckily, they had cleared the roadworks and there was much less traffic around. They were not too far from home so the unpleasant drive would be brief. Just as well because he needed the toilet too.

There was an awkward silence as the smell of urine slowly filled the car so Jack rolled his window down a little. Vinnie faced away from him and discreetly wiped the tears from his face. He was riddled with guilt about being so rude to him when all he had done was try to help him; he really was a sweet, caring guy. What had happened was his own fault. Why hadn't he listened to Jack earlier? No doubt, he probably thought he was a complete idiot too and his patience had more than likely run out. He had to put things right and apologise properly this time. He feared his relationship may be at stake. Surely Jack wouldn't want to be with someone who yelled abuse at him and wet their pants like a baby?

"Please don't leave me," he pleaded with his big brown eyes that showed his insecurity as well as his vulnerability. "I know I fucked up."

"Don't be silly, of course I'm not gonna leave you but you need to try to lose that stubbornness and control your temper too. You say some very hurtful things! But we've all got our flaws eh? To be fair, I think anyone would have freaked out in that situation. I'm just glad you're feeling better now. You can relax until we are home," Jack said with sincerity.

He reached over and slid his hand under the jacket to give his damp thigh a comforting squeeze. Vinnie relished the feeling of his warm palm against his bare skin and his expression softened.

"Yeah I know... thanks," he sighed. He had to admit that it was nice being able to stretch out and relax in a comfortable position instead of being doubled over with his legs crossed. It was like a huge weight had been lifted off his shoulders but now the guilt of how he had spoken to him was weighing him down instead. He lowered his head with shame and a touch of self pity, "I am so sorry for all those nasty things I said. You know I didn't mean it right? You're the sweetest person I've ever met and I was a total asshole. And I can't believe I actually pissed myself! Oh fuck, I'm so embarrassed."

"I told you, you don't need to be. Can I let you in on a secret?" Jack felt his cheeks heat up as he blushed, "Erm... I hated seeing you hurting but when I saw you actually go... I felt turned on. I just wanted to touch you."

For a moment, he wondered if he should have kept the revelation to himself; it was a sensitive subject and with Vinnie being as volatile as he was... it could have backfired. But he was pleasantly surprised. Vinnie raised his eyebrows and grinned like a Cheshire cat, "Really? Because you know, it felt kinda good too until I knew everyone was laughing at me. If we had been alone maybe it would have been fun?"

"I think it definitely would have been! When have we ever done anything that wasn't? What do you think, something new to try in the future?" Jack couldn't stop the words tumbling excitedly out of his mouth.

"Oh yeah!" Vinnie agreed, always eager to expand their already adventurous sex life.

"Great. When we get home we can grab a shower together. I can't wait to get my hands on you. I've definitely gotta fuck you after you've done this to me," Jack reached down and adjusted the visible bulge in his jeans.

Vinnie felt much of his shame evaporate. He couldn't believe that such a terrible experience had transformed into something so beautiful and unexpected. He leaned across to the driver's side and gifted him a slow, sensual kiss on the cheek, "This is why I love you so much. You always know how to make me feel good."

"Love you too, baby... No matter what you do, you always turn me on," Jack said, feeling his heart flutter. "I've got it bad, baby."

They held on to that thought as they continued cruising down the motorway. At long last, the road was clear so Jack could put his foot down and enjoy his new car to its full potential. It was just as well because as his erection slowly went down, on hold until he got home, he felt the pressure in his bladder increasing. He tried to see the funny side in the irony and kicked himself for giving in to Vinnie's tantrum and not running in the services when he had the chance. Sure, he wanted to explore their new kink but in the comfort of his own home...

"Shit," he muttered under his breath.

He didn't have the luxury of crossing his legs like Vinnie had; his feet needed to be on the pedals. It was unpleasant, bordering on painful but he was sure he could hold it in until he got home... just. Vinnie noticed him fidgeting in discomfort and couldn't resist teasing him, "You need to go as well eh? Hehe."

"I can hang on. I'm gonna wait for that shower," Jack gave him a strained smile.

As they approached their home town, the mood changed where Vinnie was relaxed and chatty while Jack felt more and more tense. However he coped a lot better than Vinnie had and kept up with the chatter as opposed to snapping and swearing at him. Yet when he was only a few streets away from his house, his seatbelt pushed against his distended bladder and he wondered if he had been a tad over-confident in thinking he could wait.

Somewhere in the back of his mind, he didn't care if he peed himself. A part of him wanted to go through the same experience as Vinnie although he couldn't exactly pinpoint why. Was it to help alleviate his embarrassment or was he curious about what had aroused him? Both, he decided. Either way, he needed to get in the house first. Pissing in the driving seat was out of the question.

He let out a huge sigh of relief when he pulled into the drive and could finally shut off the engine for the night. He had never been so excited to see his newly furnished bathroom.

Vinnie slipped his shoes back on and scurried up the path to the front door, squelching loudly as his feet pressed against the saturated in-soles. Luckily, now he had learned to laugh at himself. Both were grateful that it was the dead of night so nobody would see them.

Jack followed him, trying to keep his legs together. He was bursting but now that his beloved car was safe, he could relax a tiny bit but he wasn't out of danger yet - he still had to unlock the door and get up the stairs to the bathroom. It didn't sound like much but in his present state...

"Come on, I'm freezing," Vinnie giggled, hopping up and down by the front door as Jack clumsily fumbled with the house keys. He was excited and eager to get indoors for some nookie.

"Shush," Jack smiled at him but Vinnie recognised the stressed, pained look in his eyes. There was no hiding it.

He couldn't resist winding him up and leapt in to tickle his ribs, knowing full well what would likely happen. Caught off guard, Jack let out a squeal and an involuntary dribble, dropping the keys in the process.

"Oi! Cheeky!" he laughed, putting his hand between his legs.

"Ha! You pissed yourself as well!" Vinnie threw his head back and cackled.

Jack bent down to reclaim the keys and felt his sullied boxers press against his crotch and upper thighs. Sure, he had leaked sooner than he wanted to but there was still plenty left to give Vinnie the type of shower he deserved... They teased one another but it was clear that they were both enjoying the situation.

He got the door open and Vinnie bound into the kitchen, flung his tainted clothes in the direction of the washing machine and retrieved the wine from the fridge.

"Shall we drink this upstairs?" he asked flirtatiously.

Jack nodded with a forced, uncomfortable smile that poorly disguised a grimace. Drink was the last thing he needed. He was envious of his bouncy, attractive lover for being able to move so freely. He trailed behind, bent over slightly with his legs firmly shut, much to Vinnie's amusement.

"Hurry up! Quick, quick, quick!" he playfully ribbed him from the top of the stairs.

"Shut up and get in the shower," Jack giggled.

He smelled of stale sweat from the gig as well as pee - a shower was precisely what he needed. As he walked across the landing, he slipped off his suit jacket, unbuttoned his shirt and dropped them on the floor, leaving a trail for Jack to follow. He waited until he caught up to him in the bathroom before untying the jacket he had around his waist and throwing that to the floor too, unveiling his naked body. Jack licked his lips with anticipation as he admired his wonderfully toned, slender frame from top to toe, with nothing but perfection in between. His washboard abs and the thin wispy strands of hair in the middle of his chest made him go weak at the knees every time, and Vinnie knew it. He stepped into the cubicle, twisted the dial and beckoned him to join him.

Jack pulled off his shirt but hesitated on unfastening his belt and yanking off his jeans - he knew he had leaked a substantial amount of pee into his boxers and it was visible. It was a little late for embarrassment but nevertheless, his cheeks turned red.

"What you waiting for?" Vinnie taunted, further teasing him by leaning back under the flowing water and flicking his head so that his slick back shoulder length hair broke free and flopped over his face, the way he knew he loved. Damn, he knew exactly which buttons to push.

"I'm right there babe," Jack blushed and stripped.

As expected, Vinnie burst into fits of laughter when he saw the large patch on his boxers. Any remaining shame that clung to him was lifted. He wiggled his hips and giggled, "Come here sexy. I think you owe me one last birthday present."

Jack didn't need to be told twice. He stepped inside and wrapped one arm around him so he could savour their body to body nudity. He locked his lips against his and kissed him hard and deeply with his tongue finding its way into his mouth. Vinnie closed his eyes, lost in the moment and reciprocated.

"I've been waiting for this all night..." he purred in his ear when they broke away.

"So have I," Jack smirked.

Using the kiss as a distraction, his free hand had wandered down to his semi hard cock, which would have been standing to attention had it not been for his urgent need to pee. However, that was a problem that was easily rectified.

"Hope you are ready for this, birthday boy," he said.

He lifted it up, pressed it against Vinnie's midriff and with a mischievous grin he let himself go, gifting him the shower he had promised him but of the golden variety. It felt strangely cool in contrast from the hot water from the high pressure shower. Vinnie giggled with delight and placed his hand over Jack's to guide his cock, spraying some of the pee back onto his belly then back on himself for the last few drips. Their eyes dropped to watch the golden fluid cascade down their legs and swirl down the plug hole.

"Oh fuck that was a real turn-on," Vinnie chuckled, clutching his own cock and noticing the large amount of pre-cum he had just leaked. "Just you wait 'til I have to go again!"

"I look forward to it," said Jack, feeling his semi inflate.

He wasn't surprised that peeing had made him ferociously horny. The night's events had piqued his curiosity in ways he had never anticipated and he had his gorgeous Vinnie's weak bladder to thank for that. And that was precisely what he planned to do. After a year of a very active sex life, he had perfected his techniques and knew exactly what Vinnie enjoyed and now he'd discovered some new things about himself too! Just when he thought their relationship couldn't get better...

12