Jack and Wendy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I know what's missing,' Wendy said when she returned. 'We don't have any music. Is your Bose system up and working?'

'It is,' Jack told her. 'What would you like?'

'Dionne Warwick? One of the love songs collections, perhaps?'

Jack smiled. 'I think that I can arrange that,' he said.'

While Jack organised the music, Wendy cleared away the supper dishes, and then went and settled herself on one of the sofas. 'Come and sit beside me,' she said. 'And bring the Calvados. I think this is Calvados sipping music, don't you?'

Jack smiled again, but joined her and refilled their glasses.

* * *

And then it was bedtime.

'What a lovely evening,' Wendy said.

Jack had to agree that it had been a very pleasant evening. 'Why don't you take first use of the bathroom?' he said. 'And I'll just go and check my emails, and then I'll join you.'

When Jack joined Wendy in her 'family-sized' bedroom, she was already in bed. 'Close your eyes,' Jack said. 'I need to put my sleep shorts on.'

'Oh, you're no fun,' his sister said. 'But OK. If you insist.'

Jack undressed, slipped on his sleep shorts, and then got into bed -- on the First Officer's side. And then his sister snuggled up to him. But it wasn't so much the fact that she snuggled up to him that surprised Jack; it was the fact that she wasn't wearing her sleep shorts. She was wearing her T-shirt. But that was it. Jack thought about saying something, but then changed his mind. If Wendy had a plan, Wendy had a plan. And it did, indeed, seem that Wendy had a plan.

As Wendy gently kissed her brother, her hand slid down his body until it came to rest on his growing cock. 'Nice,' Wendy said.

'Are you sure that we should be doing this?' Jack said.

'Pretty sure,' Wendy said. And her hand found its way inside her brother's sleep shorts. 'And your cock certainly seems to think so.'

'Well... yes. But that wasn't quite what I meant.'

'Also,' Wendy said, taking Jack's hand a placing it on her furry mound, 'I think you'll find that my cunt is rather in favour. I can assure you that it doesn't just get wet like this for no reason.'

Jack allowed his fingers to fall over the edge into his sister's crevasse. Yes, it was certainly getting wet in there. And his cock was continuing to grow.

For perhaps four or five minutes, Wendy fondled Jack's cock while he explored his sister's slippery cuntal valley.

'Are you sure?' Jack asked a second time.

'I am,' Wendy said. 'But I don't think that you need your shorts.' And she got herself onto her knees and pushed Jack's shorts down to his knees. Jack did the rest. And then Wendy straddled her brother. 'I know just the place for this bad boy,' she said, wiping the head of Jack's now-hard cock along her slick groove before placing it at the entrance to her sweet fuckhole.

Slowly, Wendy lowered herself and, little by little, her hot cunt swallowed up her brother's cock.

Had Jack ever thought about having sex with his sister? Yes, of course he had. What brother doesn't at some stage wonder what it would be like to fuck his sister? But had he ever thought that he would actually do it? And yet here he was, naked, his cock as hard as it had ever been, with his almost naked sister riding him like champion horsewoman. And it felt so good. So, so good.

Jack and Wendy's first fuck did not set any records for duration. As much as Jack tried to slow things down, Wendy was in charge. And Wendy made sure that they both got 'across the line' without incurring any time penalties. 'Well, that worked,' she said. 'We shall have to do that again. At least once more tonight. And then perhaps in the morning.' And she laughed.

12