Jack Gets More into Kink with Terry

Story Info
Bathroom play with her roomies, unusual cocktail, spanking.
4.5k words
4.94
5.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story includes bodily functions as well as significant discipline. If any of this offends you, please read no further. You might enjoy this story more if you read my three-chapter story, "A Note to His Teacher," but you don't have to do that to like it. All characters are 18 or over.]

I sat in my room, trying to catch up on the voluminous reading I'd been assigned in my first weeks at Stanford. Even though I figured that I'd be getting a lot as an English major, I already felt snowed under, even though I liked the reading. I was also trying to assess my growing relationship with Terry, now that we had spent a weekend, and a night in bed together, in Santa Cruz.

I was unsure how I felt. After all, I'd been introduced to dominant women by my English teacher, Lauren Kaden, who was the one who encouraged me to aim high and apply to Stanford. Miss Kaden--it was still hard for me to know her as Lauren, which she had permitted me to call her--had also initiated me sexually and was the first to spank and cane me. I also had had the hots in high school for my physics teacher, Miss Benton--she had neither gone to bed with me nor even indicated any romantic interest in me--who had caned me in class.

Miss Benton was a short, compact, but highly attractive woman in her mid- to late 20s, dark-haired, and shapely in her own petite style. She was really smart, as was Miss Kaden, and I now realized how much I had learned academically from each of my teachers. They both were clearly dominant, but I didn't know if they were focused on girls rather than boys. I knew that Lauren Kaden had shown a lot of interest in having it off with me, so at the very least, she went both ways.

I started comparing them with Terry, which was probably unfair because they were several years out of college, while Terry, like me, was a freshman. Terry was smart, too; I had figured that out right away. She had not gone to bed with me on our first date, but she had gotten me between her legs licking her pussy. Right away, her dominant style emerged--in stages.

First, she wanted to spank me, but I had to admit that she had asked me about that after I had told her I had been spanked before, as well as caned. She had also had me under her skirt using my tongue on her lady bits before I had even made a move on her. Oh--that wasn't strictly correct, since I had kissed her, and she reminded me that I had done that without asking. And I added to that approach my reaching under her skirt to feel if her panties were wet. So, I couldn't say Terry was any more aggressive than I had been.

But there was what happened after we showered together, and showering together was at her suggestion, although she emphasized that I was not to do anything there but soap her up. She also soaped me. After that, however, this engaging girl had sat on the toilet--still naked after their shower--and proceeded to pee right in front of me.

I couldn't remember when I'd ever seen a girl or woman, for that matter, pee right in front of me. And the last two developments during their weekend: first, Terry had handed me a pair of panties to wear after their shower, and second, she had told me she would accompany me when I said I needed to go to the bathroom.

As I was getting used to anyone watching me take a shit, she told me that I would need her permission to defecate, only she didn't use that scientific word. She told me to ask her when I needed to "make a doody." I pondered this for a moment and decided this was definitely something that reeked of female domination, or femdom, as I had read about it. It frightened me--who wouldn't be when a woman told you she would decide when you could use the toilet and you had to ask using a childish word?--but it also turned me on bigtime.

I was already hard from just thinking about it. I now turned to my books and tried to concentrate on the assignments I had to complete to stay current with my coursework. I was an excellent student, although I only got into Stanford after Miss Kaden had gotten me to focus on my schoolwork. I kept recalling that incredible occasion when they had gone back to her apartment--it was ok because I had just graduated and was no longer her student, in school, that is.

She had seduced me, even if I hadn't needed a whole lot of seduction. It was an incredible experience for me. This gorgeous woman was the first I had done it with. She had been amazing. She was absolutely beautiful, too, with her blonde hair, perfect tits, and fabulous body.

This thought pattern led me to start imagining the possibility that I might get together with Lauren--I finally could think of her that way as well as call her by her first name--when I went home for the holidays. It would be my first trip back home.

Then my very current and already intense relationship with Terry jumped into my consciousness. She was my own age, obviously had a thing for me, and I enjoyed being with her--even when she dominated me.

Would Miss Kaden want to see me when I was home, anyway? Was she at all serious in suggesting that I look her up when I had graduated from college? Would I even graduate if I got too involved with Terry? Should I even worry about something that might happen four years from now? Hell, Lauren may well have married someone--girl or guy--by the time I satisfied what sounded like her condition for a future relationship together.

Life at Stanford did go on. I met more fellow students every day. People were outgoing and there were lots of occasions to meet without it seeming forced. I went to various meetings for people interested in all kinds of stuff--communications media, photography, all kinds of sports that you could enjoy without going out for a varsity team, political organizations, the opportunities seemed endless, and you couldn't even go to all of these intro meetings.

My courses were challenging but I already was impressed by several of my professors. Many were incredibly young, often just a few years older than I was, but already could be described as brilliant, and there were others, older, who were already famous in their fields.

I didn't feel like I had to do a lot to catch up with my fellow classmates; my high school had prepared me well and, in my case, it was due to teachers like Lauren and Miss Benton, as well as the school's strictness. My kind of high school was not very fashionable in American education today--and the disciplinary scheme only could work because it applied to those students who were 18 or over, n plus the whole program relied on express parental consent.

Terry texted me later in the week. It was nice to hear from her. She suggested that we get together on Saturday for the day. She said some friends were organizing a picnic and she hoped I would want to go to it with her. Her text sprung me from my routine. I had been studying hard and trying to sort out what I had heard at the intro meetings in terms of what I wanted to try out for or just join when that was possible.

I thought about Terry and how much I enjoyed being with her. Would this last? Why worry about it, I concluded. Might as well go with the flow and enjoy the picnic with her and meet some of her friends. I had made a few of my own in the living unit where I resided. It was mixed--guys and girls--and they seemed generally friendly. No one had asked me about the stuff Terry had zeroed in on, and I was grateful for that. Someone else might have regarded me as a freak.

I was turned on by Terry's body and I thought she was smart, too. I told myself I had to keep an open mind of whether I went for the femdom part. I admitted to myself that it had turned me on when I was with Lauren Kaden and I also confessed to myself that I had wanted to get it on with Miss Benton, too. Would she be interested in me since I now was no longer a student there?

How would she react if I approached her? How would I do it? Calling her cold when I was home seemed too likely to result in rejection. I did expect that my having been a top student in her class would help my cause. But maybe she already had a boyfriend, or that she liked girls.

I decided that I needn't fret about this or even go on sweating about it now. Time enough when I got home. Terry was enough for me to enjoy now. I still had qualms about her femdom, but I admitted that I liked her a lot anyway.

When I went with her to the picnic, which was in a park not far from the campus, there were a bunch of people, some couples, and others who came with friends of the same sex, or even on their own. TIse freshmen were still at the stage that they were interested in learning about where their classmates came from and what it was like there.

I had decided that I would ask Terry not to discuss their particular interest in well, kinky stuff. She grinned and said she agreed that that made sense. It was good, I felt, that she didn't want to be labelled a freak.

She introduced me to some of her friends, all of whom seemed unassuming and pleasant. I'd ask her later if any of them shared their "interests." Meanwhile, people had brought lots of brew and good stuff to consume. I took my time digging in, waiting for Terry to take the lead.

She left me for a few minutes to chat with the girls who lived next to her room. They were Fran and Georgina, who preferred to be called George, she told me. They were easy to be with and I found them very pleasant and enjoyable. I could see how Terry would like to hang with them. In the front of my mind, I couldn't stop wondering if they too were prone to dominance in the bedroom. Maybe I'd quiz Terry on that later.

Terry rejoined me and I asked her to give me more of an idea about what they were like. "No, I don't want to get it on with either of them," I assured her, "but they seemed to know more about me than I did about them."

Terry grinned and told me she'd invite the two to join them afterwards for some coffee or whatever in their room. I said that sounded terrific but didn't want to come off as too enthusiastic. Then Terry asked me whether I was wearing the panties she had given me. I did a double take but had to answer that I wasn't.

"You may be in for a spanking, then," she said with a giggle. I really wasn't sure now whether she was kidding. I realized that right now, there was no way of my finding out.

After the picnic started winding down, I was invited to join the three girls back in Terry's room. When they arrived, Terry set to making some coffee in a rather primitive coffeemaker she had brought to school with Ir.

"Let's get more casual," she said, and with that, she, Fran, and George took their shorts or jeans off and were now in just their tees, bras, and panties. Terry looked at me as if to say, "What are you waiting for?" I responded by slipping off my shorts and now had a pair of tighty-whiteys on.

"I've told him I expect him to wear panties," Terry declared as I cringed, "so he may get a spanky on his bottom."

"Oh, wow," Fran chuckled, "you've really got hold of him, hasn't she, George?"

Georgina nodded, and I thought she seemed somewhat surprised by Terry's displaying her dominant streak so blatantly and so soon after they had just met me in my new-found capacity of her boyfriend.

Terry now told me in a very firm tone to stand up and come over in front of her. The other two grinned at each other, expecting some dressing down now.

"I'm afraid you've earned a spanking, Jackie," she said curtly but sweetly. Then she put her thumbs in the waistband of my underpants and pulled them down to my knees. She then had me lie across her lap.

I was stunned that she was doing this in front of them. I was now afraid that the campus would know about my being dominated by this assertive freshman girl. However, I did what she'd ordered.

Once I was across her lap, Terry began spanking me, spanking my bottom cheeks harder than I had expected and causing me pain sooner than I had anticipated.

"Oh, give me a break, Terry," George chimed in. "Don't be so hard on the boy. Hell, I'll lend him a pair of my panties to wear if that will please you."

This did cause Terry to stop spanking me. She responded that George's proposal was very kind of her and perhaps she would go to her room and pick out some panties she thought would fit me and would be appropriate. Georgina didn't bother putting her shorts back on just to go to her room in the suite the three girls shared and soon returned with a pair of large red-and-yellow striped panties that would definitely be large enough for me.

Terry had me slip my underpants off and put on the panties George provided. I felt ridiculous in the sexy undies, but the girls said I looked very cute in them.

Fran said she had to excuse herself to powder her nose, giggling as she said that. Terry then said that she, George, and I would accompany her. "Oh," Fran laughed, "I know what you have in mind!"

I had no option but to walk into the bathroom in the suite with the three of them. I was told to take off my panties and my tee shirt and get into the bathtub on my back. I was starting to figure out what they had in mind and while not very pleased, thought it could turn out to be better than I might have expected.

When I was in position, the three girls slipped their undies off. I saw that while Terry, as I knew, was well-trimmed, Fran had a large auburn-haired bush that matched her nice lustrous hair on her head and that George had her pubes trimmed very short so that her pussy, which was clearly large, showed fully.

The three climbed into the tub: Terry stood over my face, Fran over my chest, and George over my cock and balls. At Terry's signal, they went into squats so that they were poised right over me and let loose. Three dark yellow pee streams surged onto me, with Terry's pouring right into my face as I opened my mouth to take it in. I felt Fran's bubble on my chest and knew that George's pee was spreading its wetness over my cock and scrotal sac.

It was weird but exciting in a definitely sexual way. The three were clearly enjoying themselves. Gradually, their peeing fell off and finally stopped. I was soaked from my face to my feet.

They stood and Terry told me she wanted me to lick them clean and dry. She squatted over my mouth so I could lick her split. I proceeded to do just that and found her pussy tasted of both pee and feminine arousal. When I had finished, she stepped out and Fran squatted the same way so I could lick her bushy cunt. Fran smelled different: Her taste was more stimulating to me and less redolent of her pee. George followed her and her cunt taste was very strong, both her pee and her vaginal juices. I had to lick there and could tell she was close to an orgasm.

I kept licking and she told me to keep doing what I was doing until she appeared to climax and almost lost her footing in the squatting position she was in.

"Georgie, you nasty thing!" Terry exclaimed in mock annoyance. "You got him to bring you off! I'm surprised at you!"

"Ah, Miss Terry," Georgina answered in a dignified tone. "After all, you shouldn't be the only one here to benefit from your boyfriend's attentions, should you?" she asked in a teasing way.

"You are so naughty, Georgie!" Terry responded. "Fran, I think she needs you to take her across your lap, don't you?"

Fran laughed and sat on the toilet and used her forefinger to beckon Georgina to place herself across Fran's commodious thighs. When George had complied with that direction, Fran began spanking her, interrupting the spanking every so often to apply her finger between George's legs, knowing just where to tease her, on her clit, inside her vaginal opening, and lastly, probing into her anal ring.

When her finger moved inside George's anus, Fran must've felt it encounter the tip of an incipient bowel movement. "Oh, Terry, this little girl is being very naughty--she's going to be making a doody soon!"

Georgina was embarrassed by this disclosure as her face showed by her blushing. But she wasn't that put out. "Happens to all of us, Fran," she cracked. "Maybe you should lie in the tub under me so you can see it up close and personal!"

I was lying in the tub quietly, taking all this in with delight. I had enjoyed seeing the girls up close and personal, even if receiving their piss had been less than marvelous. Terry came over and told me to stand up and take a shower. I rose and went into the shower stall next to the tub.

While I showered, Fran duly lay down where I was, complaining, "Ooh, I'm lying in all that pee we made there!" Terry and Georgie laughed and then George squatted over Fran's face and let out a small grunt, followed by the appearance from her bottom of a long light brown turd that extended over Fran for about six inches and then fell into her waiting mouth.

Much of it was sticking out of her mouth. Terry laughed and told her she looked cute with George's poo in and coming out of her mouth. George was quite considerate and after the turd had emerged entirely, she wiped herself and stood. Then she took some more toilet tissue and took the turd from Fran's face and mouth.

Terry applauded but took the tissue filled with George's shit while Fran managed to stand. Terry then used a washcloth to wash off her face. "You may want to use this shower after she's through," Terry suggested.

I thought that I had missed seeing Georgie squat over Fran's face to release her bowel movement, but then I concluded that I was lucky it hadn't been me in the tub. I realized that Terry could just as easily have left me there and it made me feel happy toward her that she hadn't done that; instead, she spared me the ignominy of having to receive a girl's poo in my mouth.

I hadn't seen Terry take the shit-filled tissue and slip it inside a low cabinet. The party broke up after that and Fran and George seemed happy to have had me aboard. They each kissed me when they left.

"You have nice suitemates," I said to Terry, who was enjoying having been in charge of everything. She took some dark towels out and when they went back into their rooms, she spread them on her bed. I started thinking what this implied, and sure enough, Terry lay down on her back on the towels.

Then she slowly lowered her panties and removed them.

"Just got my period," she said without any emotion. "Glad it didn't come when they were here. You may not know that it makes me incredibly hot and yes, all I want to do is have sex. Ready?"

I was still naked from the shower, and I deftly got up on Terry's bed and positioned myself. Then I slowly guided myself into her vaginal opening. It felt warm and wet in there, but the wetness was thicker than usual. It was enough so I hadn't needed to reach for the lube.

Terry was hot to trot. No sooner was my cock inside her and thrusting as well as I could in view of the resistance as well as wetness posed by her flow; then, she began to move her bottom. She was totally turned on and before I really had moved much myself, she was orgasming and continued to orgasm.

I kissed her deeply and when she seemed a little exhausted from her climaxes, I spurted deep inside her. We lay together for a while until I slipped out of her and surprisingly, Terry moved up to get out of the bed. She headed into the bathroom and shut the door.

She soon emerged with a tall highball glass. She also had a huge grin on her face. The glass was filled with bubbly liquid that was pale pink and there were some dark objects floating in it, almost like it was some ice cream soda with balls of chocolate ice cream in it.

I suddenly understood. Terry had channeled the combined fluids--my cum and her flow--out from her vagina into the glass. Then she added a little plain club soda and dropped in a couple of pieces...of Georgie's poo.

"What would you say it looks like? Raspberry or strawberry?" Terry gleefully asked me. I was nonplused and not in a posture to respond; things were getting weird.

12