Jack Starts To Work Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack makes love to his mum.
2.3k words
4.51
28.2k
41
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,547 Followers

When mum said, take me, it aroused Jack so much. They were tongue kissing passionately; Jack was feeling and playing with mum's massive tits, her nipples were so hard, mum then took it off her top and helped Jack to remove his polo shirt. Jack then started to suck on mum's hard nipples, mum purred with pleasure then said, "I love that Jack, my tits are so sensitive that I can cum when you play with them. Keep going; I need to cum so much."

A minute later mum slipped her hand inside the waistband of her leggings, Jack was still sucking on her nipples, mum said as she pushed her hand against her pussy, "I'm cuming, it feels so good, I love what you're doing, we would be more comfortable on a bed, let's go upstairs."

Jack followed mum upstairs; her tits were swaying beautifully; mum was a very sexy woman. Mum went into Aunt Su's bedroom; mum had slept alone there last night, tonight Jack would be with her. It also had a king-size bed. Mum removed her leggings and panties; her vulva was swollen and smooth; it looked gorgeous with a long sex slit. Jack took off his chinos; the outline of his erect cock was evident in his boxer shorts. Mum noticed this; she then helped Jack remove his boxers. Mum then stroked Jack's massive cock; mum said, "Jack, it's massive, one of the things that attracted me to your father was the size of his cock, yours is a lot thicker and longer."

Jack laid mum on top of the bed; he positioned her so that they could 69. Mum realised this; she spread her legs, allowing Jack access to her wet pussy. Jack spread her cunt lips open with two fingers, out popped a sizeable hooded clit, it was similar to Jack's thumb. Mum was teasing the bulbous head of Jack's cock with her tongue, then she took him in her mouth and went down on him. Jack teased her clit with his tongue and fingers then started to suck it as he finger fucked her with two fingers. Mum was dripping wet; her cum tasted so sweet and delicious. Jack felt mum's lips around the base of his cock; she was taking his full length in her mouth; it felt so good. Mum loved what Jack was doing, "Jack, that's so good, you're the first man that's ever given me oral, it feels so good."

Jack kissed her again, then said, "Mum, I want to give you so much pleasure, let me love you. How would you like me to take you?"

"Jack, you're making me so hot, take me in the missionary position first, I will raise my legs over your shoulders, then you can go so deep."

Mum then lay back on the bed; she invitingly opened her legs wide, her thick cunt lips looked terrific. Jack lay on top of her, he kissed her lovingly, as they kissed Jack ran his cock up and down the length of mum's sex slit, it was so wet, he slid the bulbous head of his stiff cock inside her thick cunt flaps. With a gentle push, he was home; they were still kissing as he did this. Mum gasped with pleasure; Jack then built up a steady rhythm. Mum now had her legs wrapped around Jack's shoulders; Jack was going deep, mum said, "It's wonderful, the head of your cock is hitting my cervix, Jack, go a little harder and deeper."

Mum was good, she was gripping his cock at the base, and head of each thrust, her legs around his shoulders felt great as she was moving her hips in a circular motion, mum's coordination was terrific. Jack was also surprised how sexy mum was; he had always imagined her to be a little strait-laced; she was church-going but didn't go to church every week. He wondered what she was thinking; Jack said, "Mum, this is so good, I love being inside you, how's it for you? I must be honest with you; I don't have a lot of sexual experience; you may have to teach me things as I want to give you as much pleasure as I can. Do you want me to go harder?"

Mum kissed Jack, as she kissed him she was moving and pushing her pussy harder against Jack's cock, mum said, "Jack, it's wonderful for me, keep going, I am so close to cuming, don't worry, I will teach you a lot, but you have taught me a lot, I have never had oral as you gave me before. I am so close, are you close too? Cum for mummy, let me feel you squirt, fill me with your hot spunk."

The way mum spoke aroused Jack; he was now pounding into her very wet cunt. Two minutes later, they both climaxed simultaneously; mum was so noisy when she came. Jack was enjoying being with her. Mum then gripped Jack's cock; she was holding him inside her at the base of his cock, it felt so good, mum said, "Jack, I feel so good, for the first time, I feel that I've been made love to. I've been fucked a lot, but today, you have made love to me, you don't know how happy I feel."

They kissed again for several minutes; the kisses were tender and passionate, mum was still holding Jack's stiff cock inside her, then she realised how hard he was, mum said, "Jack, you are amazing, your magnificent cock is still rock hard, do you want to do mummy again?"

Jack smiled then said, "I would love to mum. I would love you to go cowgirl, are you comfortable with that?"

"I would love that Jack, I've only done it a couple of times before, I liked it, but it wasn't your dad's favourite. You lie on the bed and let mummy go on top."

Jack lay on the bed, mum's tits looked incredible as she moved around him then squatted over him, Jack slipped his hand over her sex slit, he slid a finger inside her then said, "You are nice and wet, I love your body mum, I love your big tits, they hardly sag at all for your age."

Mum leaned down and kissed him then said as she stroked the bulbous head of his cock against her vast clit, "Jack, thank you for the compliment, I'll now have to start the yoga again and keep myself fit. I want to stay in shape for you. Let's go out for dinner afterwards; I want to dress up for you."

Mum teased her clit for a minute then positioned the head of Jack's cock in the middle of her long sex slit; she pushed down firmly, she took his full length then started to ride him. It was so good, Jack was fingering mum's hard clit, with his other hand he was playing with her massive tits, mum loved what was happening. For the next twenty minutes, mum kept riding Jack's stiff cock, she was arching her back, which pushed her massive tits out, as she pounded up and down on Jack's cock. Then she moved up a gear; she was gripping tighter, she was pounding harder and deeper, amazingly, they both climaxed within seconds of each other, mum shouted out, "Jack, I felt you squirt, that was amazing, it all felt so good for me, I hope that it was as good for you."

Mum leaned down; they kissed lovingly for several minutes; once again, mum was holding Jack's cock inside her with her strong cunt muscles. Mum said, "Jack, I feel that my nightmare is over. I love being with you; I love making love to you. I know that it is incest, I don't care, I want you, I need you, but most importantly, I love you. How do you feel about this?"

Mum then kissed Jack again so passionately; they kissed for a couple of minutes, then Jack said, "Mum, I love you so much, I'm so happy we are doing this. I will be there for you anytime you want or need me. I'm not dating anymore this now, one day, I want to have a family, I also have my business to run. We need to talk about this; I am sure that we can work something out. You have now Aunt Su's work to look after; I can help you with that. Let's shower now as it's nearly nine; we can talk about it over dinner."

They showered together; the intimate way that they washed each other was unique; they both felt so comfortable with each other. Mum asked Jack to dress casually as she went to the main bedroom to dress. Jack was in the kitchen when mum came downstairs; she looked stunning, she was glowing, the miniskirted outfit she was wearing showed her curves to perfection. She was wearing a push-up bra that made her tits look enormous. Jack hugged her, then said, "Mum, you look fantastic; I am proud to be going out with you."

They decided to go to a nearby Italian restaurant; their villa was so well placed, there were at least twelve excellent restaurants within walking distance. They got a quiet table in the corner; Jack noticed that mum wasn't wearing her wedding ring, he said, "Mum, you are not wearing your wedding ring, that's good for me, people will think that you are my date."

Mum leaned over the table, she tongue kissed Jack, then said, "I want to be your date, I am not legally divorced yet, but in my mind, I am free, Jack, I feel so happy."

Over dinner, Jack said, "Mum, you should have left dad the first time that he infected you, why did you stay with him?"

"You were still at school; I wanted the best for you, I didn't want people saying behind your back, poor Jack, his parents are divorced. I wanted to be free of him for a long time. He travelled so much with his work; he wasn't around the house so much, it got to the stage I was happy when he was away. Then after your brother got married, it was even better. Most of the time, it was just you and me in the house."

"Thanks mum, you and Aunt Su did so much for me. Did Aunt Su like dad?"

"She couldn't stand him before we married, she told me that he was only interested in the family money. Peter drew up a prenuptial contract, which he signed. Your father was lucky; he was in sales; he is an excellent salesman. He got an excellent job as Regional Sales Manager for a company selling double glazing and Conservatories. It was on a commission basis, the product was good, it sells well, he was making fortunes. He gave your brother a position of Area Manager; your brother was now making fortunes too. I knew it was completely over last week when he infected me again. I regret telling Su about it; it upset her so much. Four days later, she was dead. I wish she had lived a little longer; she would have been so happy on how it has turned out."

Their meal was served, Jack had been playing footsie under the table with mum, she was pressing hard against his legs, mum said, "Jack, I will sell the house that I'm living in, I would like to stay with you either in the villa or in your apartment. I will continue to use Su's office in the villa, the majority of our properties are rented out, an accountant manages that. My job is basically to look for new properties or land that can be developed. I will keep Su's smartphone going as that's where all her contacts contacted her on. Is it possible we can split our time between the villa and your apartment? I would also like to help you in your business?"

"Mum, I would love that, we can make it work. I want to work with you."

Mum pressed her legs hard against Jack's under the table then said, "I know that you one day will raise a family, I'll be there to help you then too, let's get home, I need to make love to you again."

As they walked home, arm in arm, mum said, "Jack, this is amazing, I can't count how many times that you have made me cum today, your father was a dreadful lover, he was an in and out lover, so selfish. You have made me cum more today than he did in all the time that I was with him. Jack, the more successful that your father got, the less time he was spending with me. He bought an apartment; he told me that he needed somewhere to stay closer to his office. I was happy that he wasn't coming home, so I didn't object. After my second infection, I didn't have sex with him for a long time. Jack, I want to be honest with you, I started to see a couple of my girlfriends, things developed, one was a widow, the other's husband was a lot older, he died shortly afterwards in a nursing home. I enjoyed my rendezvous with them. I got relief for my urges; the lovemaking was so much more loving and caring than what I had been getting from your father. I still see one of them, but I'll stop if you want?

Jack was a little surprised at this, the more he learned about mum, the more regular and human she was. Jack had always thought of his mum as being a little prim, even prudish, but now he saw her in a different light. It aroused him when she had told him this, he hugged her, they kissed lovingly in the street for several minutes, then Jack said, "Mum if you enjoy being with your girlfriend, I've no problem with that. I will be there for you anytime, a little variety is good. Let's get home; I want you so much."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,547 Followers