Jack The Stripper

Story Info
Serial stripper attacks Lucy and her friends in the same day.
6.4k words
3.8
12.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zorro4l
zorro4l
78 Followers

Holly and Samantha agreed that morning to go play tennis at the club near the campus, they both spent some quality time playing and set out to go to Holly's apartment, they planned to spend the day together and catch up after passing their final exams for the semester.

Both were wearing tiny white skirts that were the appropriate attire for playing tennis, they were walking leisurely on that sunny summer morning and the shortest way to their destination was through a large wooded park.

A few minutes after they entered the park, Holly and Samantha heard some sobbing behind the bushes, full of curiosity they approached to find out what was going on.

What would be their surprise to see behind the bushes a girl crying disconsolately, she was naked, cowering hugging her knees trying to cover herself.

"Are you all right?" -Holly asked.

The girl looked up and you could see in her eyes that she was filled with fear and bewilderment. She could barely stand up, she was shaky and dirty, Samantha and Holly's presence was starting to give her some calm.

"We won't hurt you! Can we help you?" -Said Samantha.

Holly walked over taking the sweater she had over her shoulders and handed it to the girl, who stood up to shakily accept it.

"What's your name?" -Holly asked.

"My name is Pamela." -Responded the girl shyly.

"What happened to you? You can trust us and tell us who did this to you, we want to help you!" -Said Holly with a kind tone trying to comfort the crying girl, who seemed not to be hurt.

"I was walking calmly a few minutes ago in this park, when someone with a hood knocked me down and when I tried to get up, he was tearing my skirt, I struggled to get out of there, but he wouldn't stop, he was so strong. The more I wanted to get away, he was imposing his strength, it was all so fast! he tore my blouse and immediately ripped off my panties. I didn't know what to do and thought something worse could happen to me. Then I saw him run and I was left with only my purse. I was so scared! And as best I could, I hid behind these bushes and was too afraid to call for help. "-Said Pamela between sobs.

"Don't worry, we're going to help you! -Said Samantha as she wiped Pamela's tears with a handkerchief, she reached into her gym bag and pulled out a pair of shorts and a lycra top, which she handed to Pamela.

Pamela in tears thanked her as she put on the clothes Samantha gave her, they were a bit baggy fitting, Pamela despite having a nice figure was barely 5'6", but it didn't matter, she could cover her nakedness which was the reason for her despair minutes before.

"I hope you don't mind; I wore them a while ago while I was at the gym." -Said Samantha.

"Bother me? Quite the opposite, you guys saved me from standing here naked, I was too afraid to go out like this to go home and someone might see me, I couldn't stand the embarrassment. How could I ever repay you for your help?" -Said Pamela gratefully.

"Don't worry, the important thing is that they didn't hurt you. do you live near here?" -Said Holly.

"Yes, I live about 20 minutes from here." -Said Pamela.

"There's a bathroom very close to here, let's go so you can wash your face and here we have some things for you to fix your hair. You don't want to come home a mess! We'll walk you in, so you'll feel more confident." -Said Samantha.

The 3 girls didn't know that someone was watching very closely everything that was going on and whose gaze would stealthily be on them for several more hours.

Samantha and Holly walked Pamela home trying to imagine what kind of monster would have attacked that sweet girl, taking all her clothes off so violently.

Pamela was a tiny 19 years-old girl. Very cute and fragile looking similar to a sweet little doll with black hair and big blue eyes, who was in her first year in college, she wanted to be a lawyer and was a very dedicated student in her classes, she never picked on anyone, she was somewhat shy but that didn't make her very attractive to some boys on the college campus. She preferred to be friends with some members of that marginalized class called "the nerds". She never imagined that two beautiful girls like Holly and Samantha would come to offer her help, girls like them preferred to ignore her or teased her when she was in high school, just a year ago.

At Pamela's. Samantha and Holly made sure she was okay, exchanged phone numbers with Pamela and invited her to go out with them that night, the tiny girl full of gratitude accepted and was very happy to expand her social circle, as she had no friends among the girls at the university. Her only friends were some brainiacs, with whom she sometimes played chess and video games.

Part Two.

In the evening Samantha and Holly were knocking on Pamela's door, to take her to a nearby club so they could have some fun. Samantha was wearing tight jeans, a white blouse buttoned just above her breasts, making them stand out in a sensual and elegant way. Holly was wearing tight black jeans that highlighted her generous feminine forms, she wore a nice lace bustier and over it a black leather jacket. Both had long black knee-high leather boots with high stiletto heels, which went over the jeans, making the two of them hard to stop gazing at.

Pamela greeted them and was shocked to see how beautiful her new friends looked, she too put a lot of effort into her grooming for the night, wearing tight white pants and a matching tank top, with a bolero jacket in red.

After exchanging pleasantries, the 3 girls went to the club, as they would have a few drinks they preferred to go by cab.

After a couple of hours of having a good time and partying with some beers, the 3 girls left the club and were about to look for a cab to go back home. Pamela was very happy and grateful to Samantha and Holly, because she had spent the best night of her life dancing with her new friends, the 3 girls walked a couple of streets, went to a mini mart for cigarettes and looked for a cab to take them home.

That street was a bit lonely, sporadically a car would pass by, the moon was shining and everything indicated that it was a peaceful night that incited to walk a little. When she reached the corner, Holly felt something on her back and a dark voice said to her:

"Keep quiet, signal your friends to do the same and walk towards the alley or I'll shoot."

Holly very scared obeyed, Samantha and Pamela terrified did the same and entered the alley.

That dark voice, whose shape they could not define because of the black of his attire and hood, told them to stand against the wall with their hands up.

"Calm down girls! I'm not going to hurt you, keep quiet and this will be over soon for all of you, so as long as you cooperate with me, we'll soon be able to leave here. I just want, you to hand over your clothes!"-said the Assailant.

"Wait a minute, you just want our clothes? This must be some kind of joke! -Samantha said a little nervously.

"Wouldn't you rather we just give you our money... You know, money buys a lot of things!" -Said Holly.

"I'm not kidding girls! Money is boring! You three get undressed! Now!"

"Sir This is very inconvenient for all of us, look, my friends and I do not wish to run out of clothes. We're a bit far from home, just think how uncomfortable and inappropriate this might be for three college girls, we might catch a cold! And you obviously can't use these garments, so please take our money! That way no one gets hurt and everyone is glad. -Samantha said.

"Just think about it! It's better for everyone! I'm sure that between the three of us, we can raise an interesting amount of cash for you. We want to cooperate with you. we really like these pants we're wearing, it's so hard to get out of them. they're so tight!" -Said Holly

"You don't understand for the sake of it. I remind you that you are not in a position to choose or to negotiate. It will give me greater satisfaction to see you leave here safe and sound, once the three of you have given me your clothes! I just want to see if you look this good without those jeans and jackets. With your money you can buy a new outfit, take a cab. And while you're at it, you'll make the driver's night.

"Sir, please be reasonable! We are very shy!" said Pamela.

"Shut up, all of you! You in the leather jacket go first!!!"

Holly was trying to remain calm despite the terror that was gripping her, she thought it best not to talk back to such a threatening man, especially when he was pointing a gun at her and her friends, so they had no choice but to do as the man asked. So, she began to undress, first taking off her jacket. The rough voice behind her back, instructed them to turn around and ordered her to put the jacket, in a bag that was already placed in front of them.

"I want your movements to be calm - don't make any noise! Now I want your jeans."

Holly obeyed and slowly unbuttoned her jeans, took off her boots so she could get out of those tight pants, took them along with her boots to put them in the bag.

"I'll let you keep your boots, put them back on! I wouldn't want your feet to get hurt on the way home."

Holly took her boots and put them back on, the mugger walked her slowly down the alley, he was enjoying watching Holly in her tiny white panties and matching bustier, the natural movement of her ass cheeks bouncing to the rhythm of her steps. The black leather boots and those long, shapely legs complemented this guy's fascination.

Samantha was immediately instructed to do the same, and reminded them not to say anything. Within moments Samantha was placing her jeans and blouse in the bag. Despite her reluctance, she was to do a catwalk for the assailant by modeling her white D-cup satin and lace panty and bra set.

"You mustn't feel bad girls! After all, you put on those pretty, delicate thongs with matching bras, with the naughty intention of someone seeing you wearing those garments."

It was evident the nervousness and discomfort experienced by Samantha and Holly, at the moment of being dissected by the lascivious look of that mysterious armed guy, both gritted their teeth containing their anger for that comment, both indeed like to acquire garments that highlight their sensuality, but they agreed that only a special person deserved the right to contemplate them wearing that or any piece of lingerie, and this ruffian had no right to force them to model for him at gunpoint.

It was Pamela's turn, who was terrified and couldn't stop crying. She was frozen, almost in a catatonic state, inside she was breaking down. It was already the second time she had been stripped against her will on the same day.

Holly plucked up her courage, took off her bustier and panties, slowly approached the assailant trying to look calm, and even provocative leaving the garments in the bag.

"I give you all that's left of my clothes and my money! but please. let her go! Look how scared she is, she has suffered too much for today."-Said Holly.

Samantha immediately removed her panties and bra looking to calm the assailant, along with all her money and put them in the bag, seconding Holly's request to save Pamela.

The assailant was in awe having in front of him these two hot naked women with resolutely feminine and shapely bodies. Their smooth skins unmarked by tanning, well-defined waists, hips that looked as if sculpted by the gods themselves with firm, insolent breasts that defied gravity. And both were totally shaved from the neck down. They had only their black leather boots on, begging him for the other girl who wouldn't stop crying. He was drunk with the feeling of power!

He instructed them both to catwalk him down the alley.

"Imagine you're parading in fashion week; I want you to move with that seductive cadence you were showing when you danced in that club!"

Samantha and Holly were making an extra effort not to lose their cool and hide how scared and annoyed they were about it, so they both stood in opposite directions, one on each side of the alley as ordered, and walked toward each other and back for a couple of times, wiggling like they were in a fashion show with feline steps.

Pamela continued to watch her new friends parading naked in that alley, she stopped crying and watched in ecstasy as they glided through that dunghill, which they were illuminating with the voluptuousness of their beautiful naked bodies in all their glory. She had never seen such confidence in anyone in the face of such adverse conditions, far from being humiliated as she felt. Samantha and Holly held their heads high and she thought how unfair it was that they had stripped naked to save her, her fear transformed into a great affection for her friends, for whom she never ceased to feel deep and genuine gratitude.

The assailant was fascinated in the contemplation of that improvised nude catwalk, but he knew that time was running out and he could be discovered. He instructed Samantha and Holly to undress their little friend and to do it quickly.

Samantha and Holly were somewhat frustrated that they had done all that without managing to save Pamela.

"You silly girls got ahead of yourselves, I had planned from the beginning to leave you girls bare assed, so give me your friend's clothes, it would be unfair to you if out of the three girls, one of them came home with all her clothes on."

They reluctantly obeyed and approached Pamela saying:

"You're better off losing all your clothes than losing your life, he has a gun!" Pamela nodded, she had no other way out, her friends were so brave and she just wanted to get away from that wicked guy before he thought of doing something worse to her and her friends.

Samantha and Holly helped Pamela undress, they grabbed her pants, blouse and bra to put in the bag while Pamela stood in her panties shivering with cold.

"Granny panties? Are you serious?"

"At least let her keep her panties on, it's freezing cold." -Said Holly.

"I want all her clothes! Besides, the little doll will look more adorable when she's as naked as you are, maybe I'd forgive her if she brought some panties as cute as she is. Let's be fair girls! You two have already given it all away, why should she be any less? So, you'd better release her from that old-fashioned garment so we can retire!"

"Besides, you girls don't have anything left on you to pretend to bargain with me, have you forgotten that you've already handed over all your money too? Do you wish me to pull down my pants so we can play?"

Pamela had no choice, by the time her friends turned their backs on the assailant she was naked herself putting her panties in the bag.

"That's all you wished for, we're already unclad! Can we go now? You said you weren't going to hurt us." -Said Pamela

"What a nice pubic bush you have! You look like a little doll; I'd like to shave you and then eat you with a spoon!"

"Have you seen enough? My friends and I have undressed as you asked, we are too uncomfortable with your perverse misdeed and If you don't mind, we wish to leave now and maybe get some clothes. "-Said Pamela indignantly, she couldn't feel any more vulnerable and exposed, as a reflex action product of embarrassment, she cupped her hands nervously to cover herself as she finished speaking.

"Okay! A deal's a deal! You can go girls! But do it slowly... I want to see how you wiggle those divine buttocks, as you withdraw!"

The 3 girls slowly retreated as instructed, as soon as they were out of sight, the mugger took the bag with the girls' clothing and ran out of there on the other side of the alley, as he still had things to do and women to undress that night.

The mugger who we'll call "Jack the Stripper" thought the whole day watching and following these girls had been worth it. After all, they were to blame for helping their victim that morning, who was supposed to go home naked. They should never have given her clothes to cover herself, tonight he took a big risk by breaking their routine. It was something he would not repeat, he wanted to continue his pleasurable habit of stalking attractive women and tearing off their clothes when he caught them by surprise, he threw the bag in the trunk of his car and drove off to find a new victim, before returning home.

Third part.

Already on the street, the 3 girls were thankful that they had been able to keep their shoes, they saw some bushes where they could hide and ran towards them. Holly and Samantha's boobs bounced all the way as did their meaty, very round bottoms; their toned legs looked in all their glory. Holly spanked Samantha's ass with a slap telling her to hurry up, breaking the tension a little. Pamela was covering her pubis with her right hand and with her left she was covering her tits which may not have been large, but they were perfectly proportioned to her body. Jack the Stripper was right, she looked like a cute little doll, a naked tiny doll that was running nimbly along with her ardent friends, filled with uncertainty for what would come next for them, now that they were completely exposed and far away from home.

Time took forever for them to reach those bushes, where they could take shelter to calmly plan what they could do with their situation.

Pamela had let go of all the terror that was gripping her and as they hid to gather strength and decide how to get home, she immediately hugged Samantha and Holly.

"Thank you so much for saving me again, you girls have done so much for me in such a short time." -Said Pamela, her big blue eyes were getting all wet as she sobbed.

"Don't cry Pamela! We're safe, we just need to get home. And I promise we'll be laughing about all of this very soon." -Said Samantha as they continued to hug and I wiped away her tears.

"I used to cry from fear and shame, mostly from fear, now I cry because I am proud and happy to have you as friends, truly no one outside my family has protected me as much as you have done today." -Said Pamela proudly.

Samantha and Holly were very touched and kept hugging her.

"We just did what's right, we have to get out of here to go home! Before we get spotted by the police and get in trouble. I hate to remind them that we're still a long way from our homes - and we're not wearing anything either!" -Said Holly.

"You're right Holly! This is so mortifying. that maniac has taken all our clothes! and on top of it all. he took our purses and our money too! what are we going to do?" -Said Pamela worriedly.

"Stay calm Pamela, we'll figure something out!" -Said Samantha.

A few streets away from that place was a forest, which ran parallel to that street they had come down, they remembered that their friend Lucy's house was closer than either of their houses. Lucy would understand this situation perfectly and would help them without hesitation.

The three girlfriends set off, moving quickly and hiding behind a parked car at the slightest sign that someone might see them, mainly they hid when they saw the lights of a car approaching that street. After a few minutes Samantha and Holly explained to Pamela that if they didn't stop moving, they would be less cold, and they emphasized that it made no sense for her to continue cowering, she would walk slower and would not stop being cold.

"Let's face the irretrievable! We are already naked. Pamela, no matter how much you put your hands making a 7 over your body, whoever sees us, will instantly notice our nakedness. and nothing we do with what we have, is going to change that! the most important thing is that you feel good about your body." -Said Samantha.

"For you girls, all of this, it seems so easy. I might even say you two are enjoying it, hopefully and I can learn to disguise all this embarrassment I feel." -Said Pamela.

"What a thing to say Pamela! This is not easy for us at all, but it's not the first time we have had to face a situation of this nature either." -Said Holly.

zorro4l
zorro4l
78 Followers
12