Jackhammer to the Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't clear if Nick was going to continue. Aubrey waited patiently. He took another deep breath.

"But when I first... well, that first moment hurt her so badly she was sobbing. I felt awful. We stopped, obviously. I tried to console her, but she wanted to be alone. We broke up after that."

Aubrey waited until she was sure he was done. "You know that wasn't your fault, right?"

Nick shrugged. "I know. I know! But it still haunts me."

"It was just bad luck," Aubrey said. "For lots of women the first time doesn't hurt at all. It didn't hurt me."

Nick nodded, still looking down.

"And it was better the next time you tried sex, right?"

Nick looked up and tilted his head. "I haven't had sex. Got close a few times, but then all I could see was Samantha crying and I... well, it's hard to stay... aroused with that image in my mind."

"I don't like this story," Aubrey said. "You need to move past Samantha. She's okay now!"

"I'm glad she's okay. Look, can you please not tell Jackie about this?" Nick stared hard into his glass, his brows furrowed in angst. "I... dammit I shouldn't have talked about this. You were always too easy to talk with!"

"You know I won't tell anyone. Would it make you feel better if I told you an embarrassing story in exchange?" Aubrey said.

Nick looked doubtful, but he nodded.

"When you first started jackhammering, I didn't know it was you. I just saw a hot guy and I was turned on watching you. I was indulging in some... self-care... as I leaned against the cabinet watching you through the window, and when things... came to a peak... I recognized you just as I slipped off the cabinet and fell to the floor. I felt so stupid!"

Nick stared at her with his mouth open.

Aubrey raised her eyebrows. "Well, was that embarrassing enough? Are we even?"

Nick smiled. "Yeah uh, I guess it was."

Aubrey shoved his arm again as she sat back and took a sip of whiskey. "It's good to hang out with you again," she said.

Nick nodded. "It really is."

* * * * * * *

The next morning Aubrey found Nick making breakfast, as usual. After the 'good mornings' she sat sipping a cup of coffee.

"Sorry if things got too awkward last night," Aubrey said, staring sheepishly into the steaming cup in her hands.

Nick turned to look at her. He smiled. "It was embarrassing. But I like talking with you again. How we used to talk, I mean."

Aubrey nodded. "Me too." They'd talked about everything back in school. She missed it. She missed the closeness. She felt a warmth growing in her heart to know Nick had missed her, too.

"What's on the remodeling agenda today?" Aubrey asked.

"Getting pretty close to done, actually," Nick said. "I have one more room to paint before I can start moving in. Then you'll finally have your house back to yourself."

Aubrey suddenly felt like crying when he said that. Why was she so upset? She looked out the window so he wouldn't see her eyes. She knew why. She loved Nick, and she couldn't bear the thought of losing him again. A vague plan started to form in her mind.

"I think I'll make dinner tonight, if the chef will allow me," Aubrey said.

Nick chuckled. "I think I can make an exception for the owner of the house."

"Seven o'clock?" Aubrey asked.

"I'll be here," Nick answered.

* * * * * * *

"That was an amazing dinner, Aubrey," Nick said, settling on the couch. "How did you make the steak so tender?"

The way his pecs filled his shirt looked stunning. He must have sensed something special about tonight, for he wore a pale blue button-up shirt and tan slacks. Practically formal wear compared to the normal jeans and t-shirts. Aubrey smiled that, once again, they had somehow dressed alike. Her blue blouse and short tan skirt nearly matched his. She was tempted to make another joke about it, but she knew that would just be stalling.

It wasn't just date-nerves that she felt. There was a deeper fear of losing this friendship all over again, and permanently this time. She let herself be pulled forward by hope.

Aubrey sat down next to him and took his hand. "Forget the dinner. Can we be serious?"

Nick sat up. He nodded.

"When we were in school, why did you never tell me you had a crush on me?" Aubrey asked.

Nick shrugged. "Well, you were with Peter."

Aubrey shook her head. "That's bullshit," she said gently. "Tell me the truth."

Nick cringed. He looked down. Quietly, he said, "I was afraid."

"Afraid I'd reject you?" Aubrey asked, searching his eyes for the answer she felt she already knew.

"Afraid either way," he said. "Either you'd reject me, and I'd lose my best friend. Or you wouldn't and... and I'd hurt you like I did Samantha."

Aubrey put her hand on his cheek and lifted his face to look at him. "I was oblivious back then. I don't know what I would have done then, but I wouldn't reject you now." She smiled at him. "And there's no way you could hurt me like Samantha."

Aubrey leaned in to kiss him. He was frozen, but when their lips touched, he came to life. Gently, tentatively, he kissed back. Instantly Aubrey felt a closer connection than to anyone she had ever kissed. He squeezed her hand, and she sensed he was feeling it too.

She pulled back to look at him. Nick looked stunned.

"Why are you doing this?" Nick asked.

"Because I was stupid back then," Aubrey said.

She kissed him again, gently teasing his lips apart. Their tongues entwined as she stroked his broad chest. She'd never been so affected by a kiss. She felt heat building between her legs as she pushed him down on the couch. His body felt enormous against hers, muscle everywhere she touched. She felt her nipples harden where they were smashed against his chest. She pulled his hand down and put it on her bottom. He moaned into the kiss when he squeezed her.

Aubrey shifted against him, so his thigh was between hers. Part of her knew she was moving too fast, but it all felt so incredibly right that she couldn't help herself. She ground her crotch against his powerful thigh muscle and felt tingles radiating through her belly. Scooting up as she continued kissing him, she felt his dick straining in his pants, hard against her thigh. She kept the grinding slow and brought his other hand up to her breast.

Nick's body tensed up and he grunted. He pulled away from the kiss and tried to turn his body away from her. He shuddered.

"Sorry!" he cried softly in frustration. He gently climbed out from under her. She saw a wet spot on the front of his light pants.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled and then hurried up the stairs.

Aubrey sat on the couch in confusion, unsure why he left and starting to feel hurt, when she realized what had happened. She laughed to herself that she had overwhelmed him so quickly. It had taken the fear of losing him to give her the courage to kiss him tonight. Now, though, seeing the truth of how he felt about her, confidence bloomed in her heart. She felt intoxicated with the power of her own sexiness.

Walking up the stairs in pursuit of Nick, she heard the shower running. Aubrey peeled off her clothes and quietly opened the bathroom door. Through the frosted glass of the shower door, she saw Nick's huge form slumped forward, his head under the water. Taking a deep breath, she opened the shower door and then froze.

Aubrey had been undressing him with her eyes since that first day with the jackhammer, and the reality did not disappoint. She took in the broad muscular chest she had been imagining, before moving down to the flat belly she had been imagining. What froze her in place was the sight of something she had not been imagining: Nick's penis was... substantial. Aubrey had never given much thought to penis size before but found herself mesmerized by the sight of it hanging heavily between his legs. Just in time she remembered the story about Samantha and decided to keep her reaction to herself. She felt a twinge of delicious anticipation between her legs that brought a smile to her face as she looked back up into his eyes.

Nick's face was frozen in surprise, but his eyes weren't. Aubrey felt his burning gaze roam over her naked body. It wasn't merely intense desire she saw in his eyes, though there was plenty of that. She also saw that he had been imagining her body too. In his wide eyes she watched years of erotic figments unravel, and she wondered how the reality would measure up. She got part of the answer by seeing a sudden rise between his legs. The remainder of the answer came when his eyes met hers and she saw the light of their friendship, dormant all these years, flickering into a passionate bond. More than anything she wanted to feel him inside her while she studied the depths in those eyes.

Aubrey turned the shower off and pulled him into a kiss. His wet body pressed against hers as his erection was trapped between their bellies. Nick's arms wrapped around her and she felt enveloped in warmth and strength. Her body seemed to nestle perfectly against his, her skin brought to life by his touch.

Not breaking the kiss, with one hand she held him close while her other hand traveled down his side until she felt his straining rod. He groaned as she wrapped her fingers around it. The soft and tender exterior of his cock was stretched tight over its inner hardness, an inverted reflection of Nick's tender heart hidden within his firm muscular body.

"Nick, I need you," Aubrey said, and then kissed him again. She'd never felt such a powerful need. "I can't wait any longer."

She hurriedly dried him, pulled him into her bedroom, and then brought him down over her on the bed. Spreading her legs, she brought the tip of his cock up against her dripping wet opening.

"Wait," Nick said, his voice weak in between excited breaths, "I need to do this right. I need to take care of you first, make it good for you--"

Aubrey pressed her lips against his to shut him up. "Stop talking and fuck me, Nick. We can talk later. We can do everything later. Oh god, Nick, fuck me!"

In anticipation of being filled, Aubrey gasped to feel him push against her opening. But then, nothing. Impatiently, she pulled his bottom toward her, but his dick slid aside, soft.

"I can't do it," Nick whispered, terror in his eyes. "I can't hurt you. I love you, Aubrey. I've always loved you and I can't bear to hurt you. I'm so sorry."

Aubrey kissed him fiercely. "I love you, Nick."

Her heart filled with determination. She knew that his fear couldn't be reasoned with. It required action. "I love you just as much, and this isn't over. Get on your back," she commanded.

Nick obeyed, and she knelt between his legs. Holding his frightened dick in both hands, she held it up. Squeezing it tightly, she slowly moved both hands up and down, feeling it harden in her grip. With a smile she bent down and kissed the very tip. Nick gasped. Climbing up, she straddled his hips and brought her incredibly wet cleft against his shaft. Holding his head in her hands, Aubrey kissed him while she moved her hips. She dragged her pussy up and down the incredible length of his shaft, gouging herself open while she covered him with her arousal. Never breaking the kiss, she thrilled to feel the pressure on her clitoris every time her hips pushed down all the way to the base of his rigid cock. His hands gripped her bottom tightly.

Years of memories of Nick flowed through her mind. Talking, laughing, and sharing. Affection, friendship, and a connection deeper than she had ever dared admit. Nothing in Aubrey's life had ever felt as right as this moment. Nothing.

Her arousal built higher with each stroke. Her tongue gently pushed into Nick's mouth and he responded in kind. Their tongues entwined, Aubrey grasped his cock while she slid her hips up, and then held it up as she pushed back down hard. The kiss broke as she cried out, feeling her pussy stretch dangerously as he pushed into her. Fear was mixed in with her desire, fear of the unknown, fear of what she could take. But greater than that fear was her need, and she kept pushing, not daring to pause. He penetrated so deeply she felt a secret place in her heart unlock. Unbridled love burst out of her as his soft curls enmeshed with hers. Never had she imagined being so utterly full. Warm pleasure radiated out through her body.

"Did I hurt you?" Nick asked, concern in his voice as he studied her face for signs of pain.

Aubrey shook her head in answer, lifted her hips slightly, and then pushed back down against him. Nick moaned, astonishment on his face. Squeezing her vagina around his cock brought such intense pleasure that she moaned in response.

"You didn't hurt me," Aubrey said, kissing him again. "Oh Nick, my love, you fit perfectly inside me."

A change came over Nick's face. He still watched her face intently, but instead of concern in his eyes there burned a raw passion. She belatedly realized this was his first time being inside a woman. Somehow, she also sensed that she was the only woman he had ever truly wanted.

Aubrey felt him pull out a little, and then push back in. She gasped to feel herself stretch around him again and resumed their kiss. His arms wrapped around her back, pressing her chest against his, pinning her against him as his hips continued moving. Aubrey let her face fall to his shoulder as she closed her eyes and breathed in the scent of his skin.

Aubrey became accustomed to the way he filled her. The sense of danger subsided, replaced by the need for more. Whether Nick sensed this, or it was just his own hunger, his hips slowly picked up speed. She scooted down a little and then gasped as his next thrust pushed against her clit just right. Aubrey felt the pleasure build within her, higher and higher as he thrust ever faster. Nick's hands became more confident as they took control of her, lifting her bottom when he pulled out, and then pulling her down when his hips pushed up into her. She clung to his chest as her lower half surrendered to his power. Faster and faster his hips pumped, thrusting with such speed that everything was a blur of heat and pleasure. Aubrey couldn't distinguish out strokes from in, his cock stimulating everything at once in a frenetic flurry. His powerful fingers dug into her bottom as he somehow moved even faster, and faster still.

Her orgasm approached. She felt it blossom within her as she stepped out of time, absorbing the sensations. His desperate push penetrating her wet opening. His incredible length reaching deep inside her. His thick head stroking her on the way out. All seeming to happen simultaneously in an overwhelming chaos of sensation.

She came. Aubrey gasped as she felt her pussy clench around his cock, her power finally overwhelming his, taming his incredible energy. She felt Nick lurch as he came inside her, a helpless cry erupting from him with each spasm as he pushed into her with all his considerable might. Like practiced dance partners, their bodies together achieved a grace impossible on their own as they soared in their shared ecstasy.

As Nick calmed down, she felt him regain control of his brutal strength, his arms becoming gentle as they caressed her back while he nuzzled her hair and kissed her softly. She felt him soften within her, but she made no move to pull off. Aubrey inhaled the scent of his clean sweat and pulled her face up over his. In his eyes she saw the depth of affection that mirrored her own.

"Aubrey..." Nick said, searching for something to say but not finding it. He shook his head. "Oh, Aubrey!"

He reached up to kiss her again, and Aubrey felt certainty in her heart.

"You've done a great job fixing up that house," Aubrey said.

Nick looked confused but nodded. "Thanks. It came out okay."

"I bet you could flip it for a nice profit," Aubrey continued.

Nick's confusion deepened. "Flip it?"

Aubrey kissed him. "My house never felt like a home until you moved in. You're not really going to move out, are you?"

Nick's eyes widened as he smiled.

"Of course," Aubrey continued, "I'm going to need to reclaim the guest bedroom. You'll just have to sleep in here with me." She kissed him again. "Forever, I suppose."

"Forever," Nick said, kissing her back.

Aubrey felt Nick's cock hardening within her and she sighed in delicious anticipation. "I'm lucky you're so skilled with that jackhammer."

With a laugh Nick thrust his hips upward and Aubrey giggled to feel herself easily lifted by his powerful frame. Her hips were only airborne for a moment, but her heart launched upward, propelled ever higher by the relentless power of his love.

THE END


12