Jackie and Rhonda Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no that was great. But look, I knew I would cum quick. I'm still hard as before and ready to plow your pussy."

"Such a sweet talker." He was indeed still hard. Jackie stood up and took his hand. "Come here my stud..." She knelt on the floor and directed him Bobby to get behind her. "I want you to fuck me from behind again, only this time GET IT IN MY PUSSY! FUCK ME! FUCK ME NOW!"

Bobby was a little intimidated by Jackie's commanding. Of course, he'd told her he wanted her to tell him what to do. He managed to line his cock up with her tight hole and drive it home. Immediately he grabbed her hips and started rocking back and forth.

"Reach around and grab my tits. Pinch my nipples." Jackie reached in and back with one hand and started massaging her own clit from underneath. She met his thrusts from behind loving the feel of his balls slapping against her legs. "Harder Bobby! Faster!"

"C'mon Bobby make her cum, make my sister squeeze your cock with her pussy spasms."

Bobby looked at Rhonda and Jim. They were still smiling in the afterglow of first time sex. He couldn't say anything, but his smile went from ear to ear. He reached under and pushed Jackie's hand away, "Get your hand off that pussy! It's mine!" He started searching for her clit and when she lifted her knees of the gound he figured he had found it. He stopped making long slow strokes and started machining in and out short and fast while rubbing with his hand.

So, now he's taking control. I guess I like that, too. When his finger found her clit it sent shock waves though her body. His continual stimulation was something she was not ready for. She felt that now, familiar churning from her toes to her stomach. She felt him shifting his weight. He moved his legs further apart causing more pressure on the front of her pussy.

"Turn over. I want to finish you off the old fashioned way." Jackie complied and got on her back on the floor. Bobby lined up his cock and plunged home. He lay on top of her, thier bodies mashed together. "I love you too, you know." He lifted his body and started pistoning in and out of her pussy.

"You're filling my pussy completely. Shove that meat in me!" She felt the growing orgasm coming on strong. "More, more... Faster Bobby! Faster, faster. Oh God, oh oh oh gawwwwd!"

Bobby felt her pussy squeezing. It was already tight in there. If he hadn't cum earlier he knew there was no way he could hold off now. He lifted her legs up and continued to bury his rod in her pussy. She kept screaming her orgasm was not slowing down. He was evidently doing something right and he didn't want to stop until he figured out what it was.

I have to stop this now. He's wearing me out physically and mentally. "Bobby, cum with me! Come on Bobby, shoot your load on my tits. Look Bobby, they're begging for your cum. Oh god Bobby, I'm cumming again!" She squeezed her legs together as hard as possible to try and put pressure on him. She reached down and grabbed his ass. "Please Bobby I need your cum. I'll be yours forever. Cum for me."

That was what he was waiting to hear. She was his now. They both new it. He slowed down making long sure strokes. "I want to cum on your tits. I want us to lick them clean together."

"Whatever you say Bobby. Cum for me. Cum all over my tits!"

With that Bobby pulled out and and started shooting all over the place. Finally he controlled his spasming cock and managed several blasts on Jackie's tits. When he finished he helped push a tit up to her mouth. She stuck out her tongue and he did as well. Their tongues met on her cum covered breast. He held a nipple between his forefinger and his thumb, "Do you love me, Jackie? Do you love me like Rhonda loves your brother?"

"If its possible Bobby, I love you more."

Jim looked at Rhonda, "Its getting hot in here."

"I'm sorry honey."

"Oh, your apologizing? I've been waiting for that... But I want to apologize to you as well. Besides, you know I like it hot."

"Here, let me get that exercise mat out."

"Exercise mat? You mean I didn't have to lay on this carpet?"

Jim and Rhonda laughed at Jackie, her hair splayed out above her.

Rhonda spread the mat out. "Here, Jim lay down on your back. Just because your sister likes carpet burns doesn't mean you need them too."

"Hmmph! Carpet burns or not, I just had the most amazing experience of my life. What do you think Bobby, you up for another round?"

He was sitting up with his arms wrapped around his knees. "Give me a minute. I'll be ready for anything you throw at me."

Jackie got a amused look on her face, "Really? Be right back."

"You sure you want to apologize to me?" Rhonda was asking Jim.

"More than you can possibly imagine. Here get on top of me. Bring your legs up here."

Bobby watched as Jim and Rhonda worked into a 69. There were a few false starts as neither had done it before and soon both were laughing. "It shouldn't be that hard, should it?" he asked them.

Jim pulled Rhonda back towards his head. "Here, you start. I'll figure it out from this end."

Rhonda started licking Jim's hardness. She sucked the head into her mouth and heard him moan. She used her other hand to manipulate his ball sac which was hanging loose once again.

Jim looked up and saw Rhonda's pussy within reach. He let her get into a simple rhythm before he made a move and distract her. He reached up and felt along her engorged lips. A finger slipped in as he traced along. Fluids trickled out and fell on his chest. His cum and her lubricants were highlighted with touches of red. He truly had been the one to tear her hymen, not that he had ever doubted it. He put a finger in her pussy again. He picked his head up off the mat and leaned forward. He licked from the bottom of her pussy to her anus. He went back down to the bottom and this time spread her lips first. He made another long lick, this time she jumped at first contact.

"I can't do this while you're doing that"

"Guess you two are going to have to practice," Jackie had made it back down carrying their groceries from yesterday and a strip of cloth.

"Practice, practice, practice. That's what my baseball coach used to say. I think I can live with that."

Rhonda stood up on her knees. "Do you want to practice now or later?"

"How about I apologize to you for a while and then you apologize to me. We can practice later."

"What's all this apology crap?" Bobby was not in on the joke.

"Your sister nearly killed poor Jim here. Later on she was apologizing for it while she sucked his cock. It was kind of cute the first couple of times. Now, I think its getting old already."

Rhonda looked around and found a magazine to throw at Jackie. It just made lots of noise and landed at her feet.

Jackie's response to that was better. She reached into the grocery back and pulled out one of the cans of whipped cream and proceeded to spray it all over Rhonda. Rhonda reached forward and turned the can back on Jackie. The guys were laughing so hard they didn't notice the girls had stopped and were staring at them. Suddenly the girls directed the remainder of the contents on Jim and Bobby faces.

Jim tackled Rhonda back into their recliner and Bobby caught Jackie around the knees. Jim smeared his face all over Rhondas stomach and legs. Rhonda looked at him and said, "I hope you're going to clean that up."

"You're right honey, I'm sorry." And Jim started licking her clean. When her legs were no longer covered in tasty white stuff, Jim moved up to her stomach.

"You missed a spot," she said pointing to her whip creamed pussy.

"No, I'm saving that for dessert." He kept going moving up her abs to her tits. He licked the underside, in between, and around the top and sides, carefully avoiding her protrudant nipples.

"What's that, more dessert?"

"No, that's the after dinner mint." He leaned forward and kissed her deeply. His face was covered in whipped cream and he spread some on her face as well. Instead of licking the rest off, he kissed her. nibbling here and there until she was cleand except her nipples and pussy. The whipped cream on her nipples had dripped so he started low and licked the whole way up. When he got to the first nipple he held it in his mouth and suckled until Rhonda moaned. "I didn't remember getting whipped cream from there as a baby. I hate restaurants that only give you one mint after dinner. Luckily I get two tonight." Once again he took a long lick up her abs to her other breast. When he reached the nipple he took this one in his teeth and nibbled, bit lightly, and nibbled again, before lapping at it over and over like a puppy.

Rhonda laughed and moaned. "Down boy, down. You still have a mess to clean up. And it's getting sloppy.

It surely was. There was a pool of cream hiding Rhonda's close trimmed pussy. Jim lapped it up continuing to play the part of a puppy. When most of it was gone he pushed Rhonda's knees apart and started licking a few inches down her thigh. She was so hot Jim could feel the heat coming from between her legs. Without his asking, her legs parted even more. He dove in tongue first.

He had speared her pussy with his tongue like it had been a small penis. He backed out and did it again and again. The third time he didn't back away, but sloshed his tongue around in all directions. "Oh Jim, stop teasing me. Lick me, stick you fingers up in me. Make me cum for you." She was already well on her way. His tongue play all over her body had seen to that.

The whipped cream was gone. Now, it was just her natural cream mixed with his own. His tongue went to work At first he just used his fingers to spread her labia wide open. But then he started plunging them in, first one the two and three. Her clit was easy enough to find. He licked it and moved away. He went back to it time and again, but never for more than a lick. He felt her body shuddering in my tremors. He knew she was close to the big one. He wanted to make this memorable.

"C'mon Jim, lick me like you were before, right there," she said pointing to her obvious clit. He didn't respond. Instead he kept fingering her and making occasional passes. "Please Jim, I need it now! I'm begging you."

The magic words... Jim went to town. He licked like the little engine that could. When he felt her tremors get stronger and heard her start moaning he took her clit into between his lips and started humming Yankee Doodle. That should do the trick.

"Oh Gawd Jim!!! What are you doing down there!?! Oh oh ohungh oh oh... Oh God, Oh Jim, oh oh it's not stopping!" As she came, she felt a torrent of juices flow from her pussy down Jim's chin. As soon as she came down and Jim released her clit she dragged him into the chair and on top of her. His erection slid across her over stimultated clit sending another jolt through her body. "I want you to fuck me again, now. Remember how much fun we had in the bath yesterday?"

"How can I forget, it was just yesterday?"

"I'll go start the water."

Jackie and Bobby were sitting on the mat across the room. She turned back to Bobby, "Did you see the look on your sister's face when she came?!?"

"Actually, no. You put this stupid blindfold on me."

"Ooops, sorry. Guess you'll have to watch the tape later."

"Oh, are we starting the apology game, too?" Bobby's smile was precious so she kissed him thoroughly.

"I have something for you. Open your mouth."

"What is it?"

"Ask questions and you won't like the answers. This is a game of trust. I'll give you that one for free. But no more questions. Now, open your mouth."

Bobby obediently opened his mouth. He felt what he hoped was a grape rolling around on his tongue. He closed his mouth to chew and swallow it when Jackie pinched and twisted his nipple.

"I didn't say swallow did I?"

"I'm sorry, I won't do it again."

"Now look who wants to play the apology game." She stood up. "Stick out your tongue." She crouched in front of him and set her pussy within reach of his tongue. She pulled his head forward with one hand and spread her lips with the other, "Now, lick. And don't stop until I say." She had him lap at her pussy for about thirty seconds. She hoped he would do better when he could see what he was doing. "Ok, back to the game. Open your mouth."

This time it was a strawberry covered in chocolate syrup. He had enjoyed his first taste of pussy and looked forward to an opportunity to apologize again. On the other hand he didn't want another titty twister. He let the strawberry roll around back and forth on his tongue. It was actually difficult to not close his mouth. Finally, he heard her command, "Jackie says you can chew and swallow."

He decided to play along, "Thank you mistress Jackie."

"For that you get another reward."

He heard a new whipped cream can being used. Whatever he got would taste sweet.

Jackie was watching his body's reactions to the game. His erection was returning, full force. It was just a matter of one or two more stimuli. She just had to make sure he would cum and not wear her out. "Open your mouth."

Bobby could smell the whipped cream. But what was it on? His tongued snaked out of his mouth expecting Jackie to put something there. Instead his tongue went through the whipped cream and found a warm suface. He probed with his tongue and and lips discovering Jackie's nipple. He continued to lick and probe returning to her nipple over and over until he was sure all of the whipped cream was gone. Everytime he went over her nipple he felt her breathing deepen and her heart rate quicken. He was learning a lot from this stupid game. He reached forward and his hand found her thigh. He traced up the inside until it reached her wet pussy.

"Wow, you win already," Jackie said removing his blindfold.

"What do you mean I win? What did I win? How did I win?"

"What you win is me wearing the blindfold for fifteen minutes. You won by using your hands. Now decide on the rules and set a win condition. If I don't get there in fifteen minutes, you win again and we try a game of your choosing."

"Ok, put on the blindfold and lie on your back. We'll try some of your food taste games." He set the win condition in his mind. "Ok open your mouth. You can lick and chew and swallow this one. Then tell me what it is." He started out easy giving her a chocolate covered strawberry and she guessed right off. He bent down and licked and nibbled her nipples. She reached out trying to grab his erection hoping to win the game. "Nuh uh! No hands! for that you get punished."

"But I let you have one pass."

"But you knew the rules. Sorry, no passes. Turn over and get on your knees." She complied, "You ready here it comes..." and he gently patted her pussy with his hand.

"Hah! You apologized!"

"You're right I did." He moved behind her and thought about how best to proceed. He wanted to lick her pussy. He could come from above, but from below would be a better angle. He lay on his back between her legs. "Ok Jackie, sit back for a second." Her pussy came straight to his waiting mouth. He reached up and spread her labia getting a proper look for the first time. He knew right where to go and started lapping away at the top of her slit.

He hit her clit on the first swipe. Jackie reacted immediately. She reached down and pulled his face up tight to her pussy. The instant she did it she knew she had broken the rule: No hands. He was generous though, he gave her one more long luxurious lick across her clit before extricating himself.

God he didn't want out from down there so quick. "Punishment time Jackie. Hands and knees. This time he rubbed her but with his hand. He carressed it and even bent down and kissed it. From nowhere his other hand came down, "smack!" on her other ass cheek. "I recommend you follow the rules from here on. It could get painful."

He moved around in front of Jackie. His erection was right in front of her mouth. "Do you smell anything Jackie?"

"Just you, what do you mean?" Oops, she had asked a question.

"Don't worry Jackie, no punishment coming. You can ask one question if I ask one first. Remember, my rules?"

"So I get a free question right now then?"

"Yes, and that was it."

Dang it. All she had to do was ask what the win conditon was. Instead she asked if she got to ask a question. She did not deserve to win.

"Ok Jackie next taste treat for you to identify. No that's not a question. Open wide and no chewing."

She felt the heat from his body before she felt it. It smelled sweet. Ah yes, honey. And then her tongue felt the serving aparatus, his cock was covered in honey.

"Get it all. Clean it off completely." Well, he thought. That's one way to get a blow job.

Quickly and efficiently she worked. Before she was finished she tasted some precum from the tip of his dick but it was honey and so she said, "Honey, that was honey."

"Ok, I need to get the next ingredient, sit tight." She felt him move behind her. He put both hands on her hips and pluged his dick in her waiting hole. They both felt the same thing, "God I need this now!" He came back around and put his dick to her waiting lips, "Identify."

Once again, she took his dick in her mouth. She cleaned her juices from his engorged cock. More precum oozed from the tip as it slid from her lips. "My pussy juices."

"Last chance and then I'm the winner. Ready?"

"What's my win condition?"

"Wait, you can't ask that!"

"Yes I can. Your rules. You ask a question, I get to ask a question. The basic premis of the game is trust and honesty. You have to answer truthfully. So, what's my win condition?"

"Simple really, two words. 'Fuck me.' All you had to do was ask me to fuck you again and you win. Really, we both win." He continued to ramble on...

Jackie had enough, "Bobby, make love to me, now. Stick that rod in my pussy and pound me." She took off the blindfold and got up level with him. She reached around him as he crushed their bodies together. He just stood there, holding her tight, "Bobby, what's wrong?"

"I love you so much. I want to be a good lover. This game was fine for later, but let's not play games, not now. Teach me about your body. Tell me what you want. Nothing would make me happier than pleasing you."

She guided him to his back. His cock stood up straight and proud. "That took a strong man to ask. I don't know everything but we'll learn together." She took his hands and used them to cover her breasts. The she reached down and guided his twitching cock to her waiting pussy. She slid down the pole. She wiggled around to see his reaction to different pressures. "Bobby, you have an amazing gift. You know it's not the biggest. But we know its connected to the most desirable stud on the ranch. Ride me cowboy!" And she started bouncing up and down.

Bobby was already feeling the imminent pressures. He hoped Jackie was too. This time he really wanted them to orgasm together. He started bucking his hips to meet her downward strokes. "Are you ready? I'm already worked up."

Everytime their bodies came together Jackie felt a surge of electricity. She would not last long. What ever they had together was more than just fucking. She knew that now. "C'mon Bobby, give it to me. Fill me up. I can feel it coming." She saw the look on his face and knew it was time. She leaned forward putting more pressure on her sensitive spots. Once again the tingling sensation rippled through her body. "Oh Bobby, you reach me so well. Keep going. Keep pounding."

The mixture of grunts and erotic sounds from Bobby and Jackie were indefinable. They came together and collapsed in a heap of flesh. "You really were terrific Bobby. That was amazing. Let's get cleaned up."

Rhonda and Jim came in just then. "The bath is all yours. I figured you'd need it so I refilled it fresh when we got out. We'll be down here when you're done."