Jackie My Ex Sister-in-Law

Story Info
Cheating on my cheater wife with her sister.
2.5k words
3.75
33.1k
39
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cheating ex-wife Joan was not the only cheater in her family, her sister had the same or better looks and the same slutiness running through her veins and I was the one with whom she was cheating with.

Jackie was 13 years older that me and 14 older than her sister Joan, my ex wife. Jackie and I got along really good and in many respects we were more compatible than we were with our own spouses, We both like to play tennis, sun tan at the lake chilling, etc my ex Joan liked poetry, reading and sleeping. She was the typical librarian slut who people would say "Oh she is so nice, smart and quiet, maybe a little introverted," all this while she was fucking the whole football team just about.

Jackie on the other hand was a bubbly blue eyed blonde cheerleader type, extroverted, fun, talkative, a great tease and a fantastic fuck, but she was very sexually frustrated and she was very bitchy because of it.

Since before Joan and I got married, she knew I liked her older sister Jackie and she knew I wanted to fuck her really bad... I mean Jackie was 5'2" petite blonde with perfect D cup titties, beautiful blue eyed blonde with a nice bod, great legs and the ass was ok not the best but good enough to butt fuck anytime and she was always tanned.

As time went on, Jackie and I spent a lot of time together and she would tell me how she would lay in bed naked next to her husband Phillip and he would not even touch her... she was very vocal about it and very sexually frustrated with her sex life or lack thereof.

Almost every day we played tennis she would tell me how she tried to get on top of him, tried to give him head, get him to do something to her and he would always turned her down as his excuse was that he was too tired from work. This complaining went on for years and one day she told me her husband was out of town for a couple days and that I should come to her house to keep her company as her son was at his grandmothers house and Joan was working the night shift... so I went over to Jackie's house and she had just showered, she had a white bathrob on and we went down to her basement to watch a movie.

We had some drinks and we were just talking and then she asked me if I could rub her leg as the doctor had told her to have deep massages in her inner thighs and I thought to myself how I was going to do it without getting hard and maybe she would get pissed off at me or whatever as I was her brother in law married to her younger sister.

We sat down on the sofa and she handed me some lotion so I started rubbing her feet, calves, knees and then I started rubbing her inner thigh and all around the legs and she asked me to get lower and lower and as I was doing that, she opened more her bathrobe and then I looked down and she was wearing this white cotton bikini panties and I did not want to stare at her crotch so I kept going nonchalant as if nothing was happening but my dick was already hard.

Jackie asked me to really put some pressure in the inner thigh near the groin area where I could see and feel some of her blonde pubes and then she had her eyes closed and her robe opened enough to expose her beautiful big tits and hard nipples and I was going crazy by now.. I was rubbing her thighs next to her pussy, her tits were all exposed and my dick was about to explode but I didn't know what to do.

I wanted to start fingering her pussy, suck her tits and fuck her right then and there but I couldn't..... then as she was telling me how good the massage felt with her eyes closed, I then looked down at her panties and there it was, a beautiful shiny oyster in her panties, she was soaking wet and to me that was the signal to go for it so as I rubbed down my hand by her pussy I brushed with my right index and middle finger and started pressing and my fingers slid under her panties and into wet heaven.

Jackie's pussy was soaking wet and slippery so I put my two fingers inside her pussy and started finger fucking her and at that moment Jackie said "Finally... I was wondering if you weren't picking up my vibe," and I really hadn't, but I figured I had nothing to lose and a lot to gain and as I kept fingering her pussy. I moved on to her clit and started rubbing it really hard and fast the same way Joan liked it and sure enough, Jackie was getting very horny and the she asked me to lay next to her on the sofa while I was fingering her clit then she kissed me sofrly and the we started french kissing very passionately and then she stopped for a second and told me how good I kissed and that it was making her very horny and she asked me to continue kissing her and fingering her until she came... it took me maybe two more minutes and sure enough she started coming and screaming and her belly gettings puffy from the contractions, then when she regain her breath she told me she hadn't come in more than 3 years and thank me for making her cum.

I stood up from the sofa and my pants were like a tent, she then sat on the edge of the sofa, undid my belt buckle, opened my pants, lowered my underwear and she took my dick out. I was very nervous as her husband was a tall guy maybe 6'3 or 6'4" so I imagined he had a huge dick... I am 5'6" and my dick is fairly small 6'long and 6" in girth and as Jackie grabbed my dick with her hand she soaked her lips, looked at me and told me "You have beautiful big thick dick," she put it in her mouth and started sucking it with great enthusiasm, like a woman who has not been fucked or had a dick in her mouth in 3 years.

As Jackie was sucking my dick, I was beyond horny and it may have been maybe two minutes since she started all of a sudden I started getting that tickling sensation in the bottom of my dick that I was about to cum and once again as with the first time Joan gave me a blow job, I told Jackie too that I was about to cum and tapped her on the shoulder and just like her little slutty sister, she also told me "mmmmm" and then she opened her big blue eyes and looked at me and in about 2 seconds I felt my dick was getting ready to explode in her mouth and I just said "Oh...I'm fucking cumming," and after I shot maybe 5-6 big ropes of jizz, I looked down at Jackie's face and how she was struggling to keep the cum inside her mouth and I kept cumming maybe another 8-10 big ropes of pure jizz.

I was coming like never before and when I finally stopped cuming I saw Jackie's face and she had swallowed most of it but a lot of cum had gone to her tits, belly, legs and floor and she looked at me and said "Thanks your cum is yummy but that was horse piss!"

After that, I told Jackie it was my turn to return the favour and that I really wanted to taste and suck her pussy. She just sat on the couch and laid back opened her legs, losened the robe and I knelt infront of her between her nice tanned legs and as I took off her panties, this beautiful big blonde triangular bush was exposed.

I got so horny again just by looking at that beautiful brownish bush and I just went for it and started sucking it all the way from her asshole to her clit a couple times then stopping on the honey pot to taste the honey and then I went directly for the clit as I had had a lot of experience sucking pussy with Joan, as I sucked her pussy everyday for years sometimes 2-3 times a day,

I was hooked on the smell and taste of pussy and Jackies pussy tasted delicious so I was really going for it and she had not had sex in 3 years so it didnt take her maybe 4-5 minutes before her legs and belly were trembling so I knew she was about to cum so I slowed down the pace with my tongue I added pressure and she was really shaking by now and the she started trembling all over and started screaming "Oh my God Im coming... I'm coming ohhhhh," and I could just see her legs that I was holding and her belly shaking and trembling she then locked her legs around my face and said..no more please...... then I stopped and she still had her legs wrapped around me for maybe another couple minutes or so... then she opened them slowly, I got up and kissed her and she thank me again for making her come so hard and so good.

After that, I got on top of her on the couch, I opened her legs, she guided my dick to her pussy with her right hand and my dick just slid inside like a hot knife in butter, her pussy was soaking wet and I put my dick inside her balls deep, she wrapped her legs around me, we started kissing and moving rythmically having sex and maybe in two minutes or less, I came in her pussy so hard and so much, it seemed I came more in her pussy than in her mouth.

That day I fucked Jackie all nite long, we continued to fuck and suck each other until daybreak... she was a wonderful, beautiful sexy woman... then in the morning I asked her, now what, what's next? and then Jackie said to me, "Now we are lovers, I want a lot more of this, this is the best sex I have ever had in my life." She then said "I dont want to give you a fat head but you are a wonderful lover, you know what to do with a woman and how to satisfy her."

She then went on to tell me "I have been married 3 times and have had other lovers and not one who has had sex with me many times ever gave the pleasure you did without even knowing my body or what I like," you took charge of the situation like a man and that every woman loves a good lover.

After that night, I fucked and sucked and got sucked in restaurants, the car, the mall, everywhere... we even had sex at her mom's house that Thanksgiving while her husband and my wife were sitting at the table. We went to the bathroom upstairs and had a quickie. I am not sure about it but their oldest sister Jen got an idea and she even said what were you two doing upstairs, is there something going on between you two? and Jackie told her older sister "You are not my mother I don't have to-answer to you, and whatever we were doing is none of your goddamn business..., she said "We went to look for these silly hats for the pictures."

I think my ex wife Joan knew I was fucking her sister Jackie and she had even told me years before to fuck her but she didnt want to know about it and to fuck her as long as I didn't fall inlove with her. Her husband Phil didnt care at all I think, I think he was gay from a closet. He was just married to her for appearances. My wife, her mom, older sister and even her father did notice after awhile that Jackie's attitude had changed, that she seemed happier, laughed more, that she always had a glow and only one of her aunts said "She is probably getting laid a lot," everyone suspected it was with me as we were together all the time but they kind of didnt want to believe or werein denial, but deep inside, the whole family knew we were lovers.

I almost had forgotten, that night after fucking all nite long, I introduced Jackie to rimming...she had never had her ass licked and when I licked it for half hour while rubbing her clit it made her go crazy and the best part about that is that every woman I have ever licked her ass and made her cum, the next minute my dick is going in her asshole and Jackie was no exception.

When I had her doggie style and I was pushing the head of my dick all she said was "Be gentle please I have never been fucked in the ass and I have always wanted too but I hear it hurts a lot and your dick is very thick," so with lots of saliva and cum and her juices, it was very wet and slippery and it went inside fairly easy.... then as soon as she felt the head of the dick inside she just went "Oh my God that Hurts.... is it all in? I told her to relax and just losen the asshole without tightening it, then she did that and relaxed and the whole thing went balls deep and her head just lowered as if in defeat and let a big sigh and said "oh my God your dick feels so big inside me I can feel it push my belly button from the inside... be gentle please," so the next few strucks were slow and by the fifth I was literally ripping her asshole and I couldn't stop until I came,

I took my dick out, got some kleenex and cleaned it all then she said, no more anal sex for me... until the next day or two that her ass was better, after that, everytime I licked her ass, I would fuck it hard. Literally everytime we had sex or every other time... she got to love anal and she also rimmed my ass many times but I prefer to give it than to receive it.

Jackie and I had an affair for maybe 5-6 years until Joan and I felt apart... she was a great fuck to say the least, she is still a bitch to this day and she probably hasn't been fucked since.