Jackin' Jacks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're comfy" she stated, pulling my arm around her as she shifted around, pulling the sheet down off my abdomen so she could settle her head on my chest.

"I'm certainly glad you think so." I squeezed her torso with the arm she had put around it. "I'd hate to be told I was lumpy."

She wiggled herself into what I assumed was a more comfortable position and laid still and quiet for several oddly tense minutes. She had her head on my chest, an arm draped over my belly, and one leg bent over the top of my knee. I sighed and tried to relax. It was dark and quiet. I closed my eyes.

"Jacks, I'm sorry you didn't get laid tonight." I was almost convinced she was asleep when she whispered in the darkness.

"It's ok. You didn't get any either." I joked, trying to combat the sudden tension in the air.

"Yeah, but you had planned on it."

"Things don't always go according to plan. It's fine. There'll be other dates."

"I had planned on having sex yesterday, but I changed my mind. You didn't get to change your mind. So that makes it my fault that you didn't get any. It's not really fair," she reasoned.

"It was just a first date, so there was no guarantee we would have slept together anyway. And besides, she cancelled on me, not the other way around."

"Yeah, but if I wasn't here, you'd probably go out somewhere tonight, right? A bar or club or something? At least there'd be a chance then." She kept pressing the issue.

"I told you it's ok. Besides, I had fun today. And believe it or not, sex isn't the most important thing in the world."

"I know that." She got quiet again.

"Kelly, it's alright. I promise."

"I just don't want you to be mad at me." She sounded serious.

"I don't think I could ever stay mad at you. And besides, even if I was mad at you, you didn't set out to change my plans on purpose."

"Good." She ran her hand slowly down the middle of my chest and along my abs. She stopped when her hand reached the sheet draping my waist. Her tiny hand rested there, on top of the sheet, just inches from the base of my dick. I became dangerously aware that I was still naked, and in bed with my little sister. I could feel a lot of her skin on mine. I was stuck, and my cock was hard as a rock.

I would have to wait until she fell asleep before I could get up and grab some boxers or something. The room was pitch dark now, and I really couldn't see much. I would need some light to avoid running into the corner of the bed, or the dresser, or my weight bench. I didn't want to disturb her. And I sure as heck didn't want her to know I was naked and erect in bed with her.

On the other hand, I was glad the room was so dark. I hoped that meant she couldn't see the giant tent my erection was making with the sheet right now. Suddenly, I felt her arm lightly brush against my dick. I froze in shock. Kelly sensed it.

"Sorry, I was trying to scratch my leg." She said softly.

"It's ok, you... you just startled me," I said nervously. Maybe she didn't realize what that was. The room got quiet again. I took a deep breath and exhaled.

"Jacks." She whispered.

"Kel."

"Was that... is that your thing... your dick?" She whispered softer. No such luck, of course. She had realized it. Fuck, this was really awkward now.

"Umm, yeah. Sorry." My turn to whisper. Why was I whispering?

"It's ok." She whispered back.

Several more tense minutes ticked by. My cock throbbed like a second hand on a clock. If it could have gotten any harder, it would have.

"Is it hard right now?" She asked quietly.

"What?" I heard her and didn't hear her all at the same time.

"Your... dick. Is it hard right now?"

"Why are you asking me that?" I asked, desperate not to answer the question directly.

"I'm just curious." She pulled her hand off my chest and scooted away. "I'm sorry."

"You don't have to be. I was just... surprised, that's all." I reached out and pulled her back to me. She placed her head on my chest again and gently slid her little hand down to my waist again. Her movements had shifted the sheet lower, the hem now just below my waist. My dick was barely covered now. If one of us moved like that again, it wouldn't be covered anymore. I felt her fingers wiggle their way down underneath the hem of the sheet, then stop.

We laid there in silence for a while longer. My mind was swimming. I couldn't really put a coherent thought together. All I could feel was my dick throbbing and seemingly felt bigger than ever. I wasn't sure how it could get bigger, but it was sure as hell trying. And every so often Kelly would flex or twitch a finger, and I would notice again how close she was to my erection.

"Yes." I said, almost choking on the word.

"What?" She asked, clearly as lost in her thoughts as I was.

"I said, yes."

"Oh. Ok." She went quiet again, as it dawned on her I was answering the question.

I felt her lift her head a few moments later. I couldn't see her eyes, but I sensed she was trying to look into mine.

"Can I see it?" she whispered.

"What? Why?"

"I dunno." She said a little louder. "I noticed it under the sheet this morning and it was sticking up pretty far. I got another peek when you came out of the bathroom naked, but that was just a quick flash. It has got me a little curious. Can I see it?" She asked again, in her sweet little voice.

"I... I don't think that's a good idea." I said. My cock pulsed his disagreement.

"You're probably right." She replied after a pause. "Can I see it anyway?"

"It's too dark in here to see right now."

"Good thing Edison invented this thing called the lightbulb. Or is that one of the ideas he stole from Tesla? I forget." She stated. "Lucky for you I don't want to get out of bed."

Whew. I thought I caught a break for a moment. "Wait, I have a better idea." She said rapidly. Well dammit.

She rolled off of me a second and before I knew what was happening, she had her cell phone in hand. She opened it up to some app that gave off just enough light for me to watch as she threw the sheet back off my crotch and exposed my hard cock to her gaze. She put her head back down on my chest and stared at it until the light on her phone dimmed and the screen went dark again.

"Very nice. Definitely the biggest cock I've ever seen up close." She said, almost reassuringly.

"Do I want to know how many cocks you've seen?"

"Probably not. Although I did tell you why Greg was mad at me in the first place. It shouldn't surprise you that I've seen my fair share of dicks." Her logic was sound.

"I don't want to think about how many dicks you've seen." I felt my dick throbbing harder. Shit, I could almost cum without touching it at this point.

"I should've known you were packing though. You're really tall, broad-shouldered, and well built. And you've got nice big feet and big hands." She reasoned to herself.

"Can you not say it like that?"

"Like what?"

"Like you're describing me to a sketch artist. It sounds dirty when you talk about it like that"

"It kind of is," she answered. "And, I kind of like it dirty." My jaw dropped in the dark. My head spun a little. I was losing control here.

Suddenly, the light from her phone was back, this time brighter. She had turned the flashlight feature on. I laid there stiff as a board as she shined the light on my cock from different angles.

"You shouldn't be looking at me like this," I tried to argue. She was too busy eyeing my dick to respond right away.

"You could have covered yourself back up." She reasoned as she continued to examine my cock intensely. "You're like a thousand times stronger than I am. You can push me away and stop this whenever you want." Damn her and her logic.

She was right. I could stop her if I wanted to. The question was, why didn't I want to? Fuck. I was naked and horny. There was a really cute girl in bed with me, and I was thinking with the wrong head. This was wrong. She is my little sister. I started to reach for the sheet when I felt a tiny hand try to wrap itself around the base of my thick shaft.

"Wow. My fingertips don't even touch. Not even close."

"I... Uhh." I have no words. The wrong head is winning.

"Hush yourself. It's really long and thick. You've got a nice big dick, Jacks. Can I play with it?" She looks up at me with puppy dog eyes and bats her eyelashes comically. All I can do is groan and lean my head back.

She starts to stroke it slowly. Her grip starts loose, and she drags the foreskin all the way up to the tip of my dick, as if trying to cover the head of it up. Then she slowly strokes back down, pushing down as far as she can press her hand into my body. She is stretching the skin on my penis as tight as it can get. I groan loudly. She smiles. She strokes back up again, slowly. Then down again. Wow that feels good. I moan unconsciously. She lets go for a moment, and I watch as she licks her palm, then regrips my cock. She repeats the long up and down strokes again, this time a bit quicker. That is followed up by some short, fast, hurried strokes near my cock head, which feel amazing. Then going back to the long slow strokes again.

She alternates these strokes for a bit. Then switches it up, concentrating on the fast, short strokes near the head. I feel my breathing shorten. It doesn't seem like this took very long, but here I am, on the edge of an orgasm.

"I... I'm going to..." I can't say the words.

"Cum for me. I want to see you cum" She stares through my eyes into my soul.

And so, I did. Two huge ropes shoot out, past the views of the glow of her cell phone. I have no idea where they landed. She lifts her head as several more pumps hit me on the neck and chest. My sister keeps stroking my dick, even as the blasts get shorter and less powerful. Several landing on my belly, some lesser ones in my pubes. The final ounces of cum ooze out and coat her hands. She stops and looks at me, with something like pride in her eyes, satisfied with her accomplishment.

"You made a huge mess." She says, wiping her hands on my chest.

"Uh huh." I can't yet form words. I can barely breathe. And my head is spinning.

My sister just jerked me off. She stroked my cock until I came. I had no way to fully process this. I had a few million thoughts go through my head. She stood and went to the bathroom. The cell phone light illuminated her panties as her ass swayed away. I heard the faucet run. I stared blankly at her as she washed her hands. I watched, my mind separated from my body, as she found a washcloth and ran it under the water, then wrung it out. I watched her walk back to the bed and toss it on my leg. The cold wetness shocked me awake.

"Clean up. I want to go to sleep soon and I can't lay on you if you're all messy" she basically ordered. I was in no shape to argue.

"Uhh... yeah." Was all I could muster out loud.

I gingerly mopped up as much of the cum as I could and managed to smear the rest around enough to satisfy her. She slid in bed next to me again and laid her head on my wet chest. She draped her arm across my stomach and cocked her leg over my knee.

"Good night, Jacks" She said softly. She was asleep in minutes.

I, however, did not have that luxury. The ramifications were wrecking my mind. That... that was basically incest, right? I mean, I'm naked in bed with my sister. She made me cum. She's still dressed, but really, was that the hair to be splitting here? That was clearly a sexual act between siblings. I felt shame and remorse and a few dozen other feelings I didn't know existed. I finally fell asleep, but not soon enough.

I had a very vivid dream. My sister, somehow naked, on her knees, jacking me off in my office. My parents, Professor Kramer, Greg, and Pamela are all watching as she kneels before me and strokes my throbbing erection. Fast, furious short strokes near the head, then long, slow, tip to base strokes. It feels so wonderful, her tiny hands caressing me in all the right places. They all seem to be in shock at the scene in front of them. I know it is a dream somehow, yet it all feels so real. The pulsing of my dick as her hands glide back and forth along the length of it. I think again to myself, this feels so real, so good.

My eyes open slowly, and I realize. It doesn't feel real. It Is real.

Well, almost. I am still lying in bed, and thankfully, there is no audience. I'm on my back, Kelly is in her usually spot, lying cuddled up to me with her head on my chest. She is stroking my cock intently, every motion of her hand very deliberate. I exhale loudly, and she turns her head to smile at me.

"Good morning sleepyhead." She says softly, her hand still doing its best to get me off.

"I... yeah... morning" I stammer through words, lost in how good my dick feels at the moment.

"I couldn't help myself. I woke up and it was just sticking way up again, this time right in front of me plain as day. It was just begging me to play with it. I didn't think you'd mind," she reasoned.

I was in no position to argue. "Uh huh" was all I could manage to get out.

Unlike last night, I could feel the slow boiling in my balls as the orgasm approached. I was getting closer and closer. She seemed to sense this, as she increased the pressure her hand had around my hard cock. I moaned out loudly something like "Oh yes." She propped herself up on her elbow and tightened her grip slightly again. Up and down, slowly, then quicker she pumped me. I bucked my hips lightly, trying to fuck her hand and bring the release I wanted so badly. Somehow, she rose up on her knees and moved off to the side without ever stopping. Her technique was just about perfect. I felt the rush and knew it was about to happen. I grunted again and she cheered me on.

"Cum for me Jackson. I want to see you shoot it out all over."

Boom! That was it. I erupted in her hands again. The first two shots went straight up in the air and landed on the pillow above my ear. The next blasts coated my neck, chest, and abdomen. I had semen pooled in my belly button and running down the sides of my waist. Kelly had inhaled sharply as I came and kept stroking steadily until the last drips oozed out all over her fingers. We exhaled loudly in unison, which made her giggle. She laid down beside me again, careful to not rest her head in the puddle of cum.

"That is so much fun to watch." She cooed, poking at the blobs of semen on my body.

"I.. Uh... sure." Words were still hard to form as I tried to both fully awaken and get my post orgasm bearings.

We lay there quietly, I didn't know what to say next, to be honest. I closed my eyes as thoughts raced through my brain. Last night was one thing, maybe she was horny and curious, maybe she really did feel bad about changing my plans, but even that was a stretch. But this morning? There was no good reason for her to do it again. As my erection subsided and my dick went back to his normal state, I felt some light movement beside me. Kelly was still lying there, and I really thought she might have dozed off, if not for the soft, subtle movements I was now sensing beside me. Cautiously, I slid my arm around her and felt the movement more definitively now. My hand brushed the back of her shoulder, and I could feel it moving quicker now. Why was her arm moving? It wasn't draped over my body anymore.

Then I heard the softest of whimpers. Kelly. Was she crying? Did that upset her somehow? Did I not stop this madness in time? Crap. All the embarrassing feelings I had last night bubbled right back to the surface. I couldn't just lay there. I had to get up and face her.

Then I heard it again. That soft little whimper. But it wasn't really a cry, more like... a moan. I was confused. Why was she moaning?

Like a ton of bricks, it hit me. My eyes shoot open, and now I could tell for sure. She wasn't crying at all. She had her hand in her panties and was rubbing her pussy right there, leaning on me. I could see her arm moving. The thought of Kelly getting herself off was overwhelming. My mind couldn't quite process it fully, but the light movement became more pronounced. She was clearly rubbing her clit, seemingly in a fast up and down motion. Instinctively, I let my arm slide down her back and cupped her panty-covered ass cheek in my hand. As I squeezed lightly, she stopped, and pulled my hand away.

"Please don't. Just hold me." She said breathily. And her hand went right back into her panties to play with herself again. I pulled her closer to me and she got bolder, rubbing herself more vigorously now and moaning more audibly. She was really getting into it, and I could now smell her arousal in the air. Needless to say, my dick reacted accordingly. The idea that my little sister was playing with her pussy while in bed right beside me was more than enough to get him rock hard again in just a minute or so.

I didn't quite know what to do. Can I jerk off with her? Is that what she wants? Or should I just let her finish alone? Of course, my instinct was to roll her over and take her clothes off, but this is my kid sister, not some co-ed trying to manipulate her grade. The rules were clearly different, even though I did not know what those rules actually were. All the while I am thinking, she is steadily increasing the speed of her manipulations, and her moans and groans are more and more pronounced. She is breathing very heavily, almost panting for air at this point.

I hold her closer. I can feel her body shaking as she is fingering her clit faster and harder. She is almost gasping for air now. My cock is throbbing along to the sounds she is making. Soft moans, louder groans, whatever her pleasure center requires. Then, one loud moan that ends into a long drawn out "Mmmmmm" that lasts for a good fifteen seconds. Her whole body stiffens, and she is motionless. Every muscle in her body is tensed up, tight against me, including her calf muscle in the leg that is draped over mine. Five, six, seven more seconds of silence, where her frame doesn't move. No other sounds emerge but that low hum from her mouth.

Then, the opposite. She exhales loudly and her entire body goes limp. She seemingly melts into me, every bit of tension I felt moments ago is long gone. Her breathing is labored and shallow. I rub her back gently. That was the most intense thing I had ever witnessed. I've made girls cum during sex, multiple times even. I've had a girl squirt in my face when I was eating her pussy out. But nothing I had ever done to anyone could match the silent intensity I could sense coming from my sister just now. It was as if I could feel her aura, and somehow her soul was orgasming as well. It was very erotic, or at least my throbbing cock thought so.

Another long period of silence. I think she actually dozed off. I know I wanted to. Her phone buzzed and brought us both into the here and now. She rolled over and grabbed it.

"Isabella isn't coming home until tomorrow night." She said plainly.

"No Monday morning classes?" I asked

"Nope. She has one class on Mondays, but it isn't until eight o'clock at night. Everything else she has is Tuesday/Thursday this semester"

"Huh. Well, you can stay here as long as you need." I'm trying to be a good host.

"Sure. You're just hoping I will jack you off again." She teased.

"No, that's not what I meant." I object. She giggles softly. Damn her. She's always doing this to me lately.

"I see a hard dick that is telling me otherwise," she pointed out, then she rolled over on her belly beside me and looked up into my eyes. "You're a mess. And we both stink now. You go get a shower. I'm going to open a window to air this place out.

I couldn't argue there. The aroma of sex was definitely noticeable, even though we didn't actually have sex. She rose and opened the window, there was a nice breeze blowing. I saw her nipples stiffened under her shirt. She opened the bedroom door and I saw her panties wedged up in her ass as she went out to the living room. I took that moment to get up, walk to the bathroom, and start the shower. I was in the process of stepping in when Kelly reappeared beside me in the bathroom. She didn't say a word, just pulled her panties down and sat on the toilet. I got in and pulled the curtain closed behind me as I heard her peeing. I didn't really get much of a look, but I didn't see any pubic hair on her just now. I wondered if she shaved her pussy? Jeez, I need to get a grip. Stop thinking about your little sister's pussy, you pervert.