Jacking Off Another Guy Pt. 03

Story Info
I prepare for the magical night.
4k words
4.71
18.6k
32

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,704 Followers

The continuation story of my wife's desire to watch me do another man. The search for the perfect man with the perfect cock takes a surprising turn. But, find him we did.

My palms are sweaty. My nerves are nearly shot. Tonight, is the night that I give my wife what she has been wanting for more than two years now.

My stomach is in knots. My heart races. I can feel the throb of the blood pressure in my temples.

I'm not shaved but I have neatly trimmed my pubic hair. I want my guest to see me as a clean individual.

A month of skin conditioning lotion has made my hands soft, almost feminine. He wouldn't want callouses irritating his cock. What kind of host would I be if my rough hands ruined what otherwise could be a wonderful evening with a new friend? The hours I spent soaking my hands in moisturizing lotion have paid off. Oh, it was my wife's idea, just so you know.

Cindy is late coming home from work. She did it purposely. My wife wanted me to have some alone time to think about his cock and the techniques I could use to give it and him pleasure. I also suspect that she's enjoying the weight I carry from the decision I made to do this for her.

Much has changed about me since we first began that game. I no longer felt it would be gay to give my wife this gift. I began to think differently about putting my hand on another man's cock for her. The dynamic of our marriage has changed too. Subtle changes over time with my wife assuming the leadership role.

My attitude has changed as well. I want whomever we choose to be my man to like me, be comfortable with me pleasuring his cock. If for no other reason, I want the night to be perfect for my wife.

I stand near the edge of our bed applying the same moisturizer I use on my hands on my legs and bottom. So impressed with how my hands turned out, I decided, with my wife's urging, that my whole body could feel just as nice.

God bless my wife. She has been such a dear helping me find the right man and prepare for the big event.

I remember that morning, the morning when I admitted I was ready to try it. Ready to masturbate another guy while she watched. Cindy was so excited that she was all over the place. "How should you decorate? What kind of snacks would I make for him? Is our liquor cabinet stocked?" All her questions made me wonder if she was going to have me make a production of this event.

While my wife considered all the abstruse details, I was wondering who. Who would he be and how would we decide?

"Um, Cin."

"Yes johnnie?" she asked, as I broke her concentration.

"Well, I'm wondering who or how we'll find someone who, uh, you know."

"You mean how will we find the perfect man with the perfect cock for you to enjoy?"

She has a way with words. "Yeah. I was thinking that maybe we could peruse Craig's List or maybe go online to and adult ISO or something."

Cindy thought about it for a minute. "First, I think there are a few things to iron out. Do you want a black man or some white guy? What age would he be to make you feel more comfortable?"

She was right as usual. I hadn't considered any of that. "Race is unimportant. But the age thing could be an issue for me. I mean I wouldn't want him to be an old dude. You know what I mean, old balls. And yet he can't be too young. My age or close would make me comfortable, I guess."

"Makes sense, johnnie," she agreed.

My wonderful wife has become more agreeable after I consented to make some guy cum for her. She liked the idea of me naked under my robe so much that she suggested I should start wearing only my robe when we're home so I can get used to it. I'm naked under it, of course.

It could have become a problem when she had a couple of her girlfriends over. She called me out of the solace of our bedroom where I was hiding to introduce me. I stammered a hello and quickly left them.

I could hear laughter from behind my closed bedroom door and hoped Cindy wasn't telling them about our secret.

But now, as we worked out the logistics, she came to me and reached for my dick inside my robe. Stroking me to hardness, she asked if me jacking off one of my friends would be more comfortable for me.

"No way, honey," I protested. "I don't think they'd let me do that for them anyway."

"Too bad. Tom has a nice cock," she surprised me.

"How would you know that? I've known him for years and I don't know that."

She giggled to herself as if remembering an event. "It was an accident. I was bending over into the dishwasher during a Christmas party we had a couple years ago. Tom came in to get another drink and said he didn't see me when he walked up behind me. You remember the mini skirt I wore? Well, under it I wore my red thong panty. Bending over like that, my rear end was exposed. I felt his cock between the cheeks of my butt. johnnie, I swear he was hard. And no, nothing happened. But he does have a nice cock, just so you know. I just thought....."

"No way. No fucking way," I interrupted her "I mean even if Tom agreed to let me, um, play with it, we may as well invite all my friends because they'd know soon enough."

"Mmmmm, that would be nice, baby," my wife whispered in my ear while stroking my boner. "we could make a party of it. All your buds and their girlfriends could watch my sweet hubby play with a nice big cock."

I had to grab her hand to stop me from cumming. Hearing that she'd go so far as to make a party of me jacking my friend off brought me right to the very edge of losing it. She knew which buttons to push. That's certain.

"My little dick husband wants everyone to see him play with a real man's cock," she giggled. "Such an exhibitionist you are."

The thought was so fucking nasty and so arousing I had to pinch my dick to keep from busting a nut. "That's nasty, Cindy. I couldn't do that."

"Yeah, maybe not. Not at first anyway. But I bet my sexy man would learn to love showing off his skills making a big cock cover his face with sperm."

"We'd charge for admission," I joked. But in my mind, when I heard her say "the first time", it was cause for concern. I made a mental note to address this after the deed was done.

"Oh, and they'd pay, baby. Big money, she added.

"Can we get back to who and how?"

"Honey," Cindy began sweetly. "Do you remember that time when you told your story about the man with his big cock owning your mouth and my pussy?"

"Uh huh," I said once again stopping her from masturbating me.

"Well," she hesitated. "Um there's this guy at work. And he has a nice big cock too."

"How would you know that? Did he show you? Did you fuck him?"

She rose in a huff. "How could you think something like that of me. Me, your wife fucking some guy without you being there to watch. You think that little of me?"

And off she stormed. I had my suspicions her faux tantrum was some sort of negotiating technique she was using.

I let it pass as I concentrated on who and how.

You reading this might think that was a minor issue. Let me assure you, it is not. I had to consider his looks. I mean if some Quasimodo looking motherfucker lurched in, there would be no way it would happen.

Nor did I want some homosexual to be the one. I mean what fun would that be? Besides, me playing with a homo's cock would make me feel gay and I'm not that way.

Not that there's anything wrong with it.

I liked the idea that my man would be somewhat similar to the man I described in my stories. He would be taller than me. More masculine was important too. You know, broad chest, muscular, confident, maybe even a permanent 5 o'clock shadow. See, the thought that I would be submitting to him, to his cock made all of this so arousing. So very arousing. And for sure I'd want him to be good looking, ruggedly handsome even, and forceful. In short, I wanted him to dominant me, tell me what to do and how to do it.

I jotted all those specifics down and joined my sulking wife in the living room. Handing her the notes, I knelt in front of her and opened my robe. Seeing me masturbate always cheered her up.

"Darling, sweetheart," I began. "I want my man to be the things on the list. He should have most if not all those qualities."

I slowly jacked my erection as she looked over my list. I saw her smile as she went down the itemized requirements. To my surprise, she brought both feet up in front of her. The skirt she was wearing rose up around her waist. Her fingers went to her pussy under her panties, and she began stroking her nubbin of a clit. "Go on, baby. Jack that dick."

That was a request I was more than happy to fulfill.

As I jerked off Cindy told me that the guy she mentioned met all those qualifications. "And no, he didn't show me his cock. And No. I didn't let him fuck me. I know he has a nice big cock because one day he came up behind me in line and pressed it against my ass. That's how I know."

I was beginning to wonder how many cocks had been against her booty but was afraid to ask. "Is that all that happened?" I asked.

"No," she said softly. "It was a reflex action, johnnie. I swear it was. He surprised me and when I felt something pressing against my ass, I reached back and grabbed it. Believe me, I let go quickly. I almost slapped him."

"But you didn't."

"No. I didn't want to make a scene at work. Besides, it was a nice cock, baby. He's been trying to fuck me ever since that happened."

"Do you want him to fuck you?"

"Well, it's complicated. I'm sure he'd tell everyone at work, so no. But I would like to see his cock, in your hands I mean. He checks all the boxes, johnnie. He's taller than you are. He's handsome and confident in his masculinity."

"So why choose him. I mean if he's all that and a bag of chips, why would he allow me to jack him off?"

"See, that's where the complications come in. If I promised him he could, you know, have sex with me if he let you do him, I bet he'd say yes in a heartbeat."

"You told him about this? You told your co-woker that I was going to jack off some other guy?" I was horrified.

"It just came up when he was hitting on me. I told him that the only way he'd ever cum in front of me was if he let you jack him off."

"But you know I don't want you to fuck him."

"Not exactly. That's why I was asking you about that particular story you told where the guy ends up owning your mouth and my pussy. I mean, johnnie, you brought it up with him wanting to see me naked. And it was you who brought up me fucking him or him fucking me, rather."

"I understand, Cindy. I really do. But I'm a long way from sucking a cock."

She let that sink in for a few minutes before getting back to where we left off.

Smiling as she diddled her pussy. "Tell me baby, tell me how nice his cock is and how you wouldn't mind me touching it, holding it while you suck him."

So we got back to familiar ground. "Yes, his cock is big. Just the slit must be 1/2" long and it's so beautiful. Oh, God Cindy, I want so bad to lick the crown. That what it is. His cock is the king of cocks, and it wears a beautiful crown."

"Lick his cock, johnnie," she urges me. "Suck it, baby. Show him what a eager cock sucker you are."

"He stands over me. He so tall and so handsome. But my soft hands aren't making him hard. He looks at you. Come here, sexy bitch, he tells you. I know he needs more than a sissy playing with his cock to get him hard."

"I look over where you are sitting. Come to him, Cin, I tell you."

"You walk over to my man and stand beside him. I watch his hand circle your waist pulling you close. I'm holding his perfect cock in one hand, his big balls in my other hands. I see you both looking down on me. He snorts seeing my pathetic boner throbbing with the need to please his cock."

His hand reaches down and raises your short skirt. I watch his hand cup your sexy bottom, baby. My man is holding my wife's bottom while I play with his huge cock."

"He's getting hard now. Feeling you up while I watch excites him, brings out the Dominant in him. He asks me if I want to suck his cock. I'm slow to answer but you aren't, Cindy. You tell him that I do want his cock in my mouth. Make my husband your cock sucker, you smile as you reach for his cock to hold it out to my mouth."

My wife is listening, her attention is rapt. Her hips are moving, her eyes are closed. She's seeing it all in her mind's eye. "God, johnnie. That would be so fucking hot if he made you his cock sucker," she told me.

"It's the moment of truth, Cin. He tells you that he will only let me suck his cock if he can fuck you later, after he feeds me his load."

"You look at me and the cock you're holding. I nod, hoping you'll understand that I'm giving you my permission to let him fuck you so I can suck his cock. I know seeing me suck his cock is what you wanted all along. And now I'm on my knees holding his beautiful cock, I know it's a cock that deserves to be sucked."

"This is one of those defining moments that will decide how you'll see me if we go through with this. You ask me if I want to be his cock sucker that bad? Again, I just nod. Not good enough. You insist I say the words. I do it. I say out loud what you want to hear. God, Cindy, as much as I love you, I can't help it. I want his cock. I want you to have it too. Let him fuck you, please. I beg."

"You smile down at me and tell me if that's what I want then you'll do it. Okay, baby. If you want to be his cock sucker that much, I'll let him fuck me. I will do it for you, johnnie. You want me to feel his big cock in me, making me a woman. His woman. I'll be your wife, but my pussy will belong to him, johnnie. You know that. Tell me you want him to own my pussy, baby."

"Yes, my love. I want so much for you to enjoy his cock which is so much bigger than mine. It's only right that I become his cock sucker and you his woman."

We both came hearing what I just said. It was a conversation that we would have several times later on, but with our hands off of our sex organs.

But at that moment, Cindy watched me eat my seed from my hand. Then I crawled the short distance to her and planted my face in her pussy. As I tongued and licked, she humped my face and told me to get all her lover's cum or she'll get pregnant. I know I had just climaxed but hearing that made my dick twitch.

She had a tremendous orgasm and afterwards, I lay back exhausted while my wife collapsed on the couch.

"Are you serious about letting me fuck him, babe?"

"No. I mean it's just part of the fantasy. Right?"

"Maybe. But don't forget, that fantasy started with you only jacking off his cock. Now you bring up being a cock sucker and letting me cuck you."

I tried to convince my wife that I only used those imaginary scenarios to spice up the tales she liked to hear as we masturbated. But I think that she really wanted that guy to fuck her.

And, inwardly, I wondered. Months of me describing myself jacking off another guy became less revolting to me until finally becoming something I was looking forward to do for her. Sucking a cock for her seemed like a natural progression.

Did it frighten me? Hell to the yeah. But I knew Cindy would want me to go there and go there soon.

I found her in the kitchen pouring herself a glass of wine. "Honey, the guy from your office sounds like he could be the one. I have reservations about you two fucking but if you'd like to see me with his cock in my hands, see if you can't talk him out of the fucking you part."

She put her glass down and for a second, I thought she was going to go off on one of her tirades. Instead, she came around the island and hugged me. "I believe that if he thinks he has a chance to see me naked, he'll do it. You want a masculine man, right? Well, those kinds of men have requirements, johnnie."

"Small price to pay," I said. "He's gonna see me naked. We'll see him naked. What's good for the goose as they say."

It was settled. If he wanted to see my wife naked as we would be, then so be it. I mean she should have her fun too, right?

The next day after work, my wife came home all excited. "He agreed, johnnie. Isn't that wonderful? You finally get to play with a real man's cock."

"Don't forget I'm doing this for you."

"Uh huh," Cindy said dismissively. "Now when would you like to do it?"

That was a month ago. He wanted to wait. As much as I kind of looked forward to getting this over with, the waiting was a bitch.

It seemed like every day my wife would come home with one of his requirements. Nothing too outlandish, mind you. Just little things like stocking his favorite liquor, how I was supposed to call him sir and never use his name.

Cindy already told him I'd be naked when he arrived, and it would be me who met him at the door. She told me he liked that. "He also likes the fact that you'll hang his clothes up, johnnie."

"You told him that?" I asked embarrassed.

"Isn't that what you told me over and over in your dirty little stories?"

I was glad she couldn't see under my robe as my dick reacted positively to learning that he expected me to be his submissive.

When she handed me the conditioning lotion, I told her I'd be using KY Jelly. Cindy said that Keith, that's his name, expected my hands to be soft enough that KY wouldn't be necessary. "He wants you to experience his cock au naturel, johnnie. He wants your hands to be nice and soft too."

Two weeks before the big night, My wife came home excited. She showed me a picture she took of him on her phone. My heart skipped a beat when I saw it. "Wow. He looks like the guy I've been talking about in those stories, Cin."

"Yeah. I know. Isn't it great?"

"And you're sure he has a big cock? I asked for the millionth time.

"Don't be mad at me, johnnie," Cindy said thumbing through her phone. "He sent me this a week ago."

Handing me her phone, I saw he sent my wife a dick pic. Maybe I should have been pissed that he'd do that. But I wasn't. I was surprised by his cock...... if it was his. It was beautiful. I'm no connoisseur of cocks, but his was special.

I must have stared at it longer than I realized because when Cindy asked if I thought it was the cock I described it was in those stories, her voice kind of brought me back to the now.

"It's better," I gushed. "I mean look how it hangs down to mid-thigh."

"Yeah, I know," she giggled. "Thumb that page up and tell me what you think."

"Jesus," I breathed. "It's beautiful, Cin." The picture was of Keith's erect cock. He held it in one hand at the base and there had to be 4" between his hand and the head of his fucking fabulous cock.

"Want me to send you that one?" Cindy grinned at my reaction. "Maybe you'd like to jack off to it."

"Yes, send it to me. But only because I want to study it for you so I can tell you about it in our stories," which wasn't a total lie.

She sent me that dick pic, but I didn't have to describe it. She'd listen to me and how I was going to use my soft hands and mouth to get him off while she gazed longingly at his erection picture.

Those last weeks seemed to drag on endlessly. I bought two fifths of Bulleit Bourbon he specified as his favorites. I continued to apply the lotion to my hands and now the rest of my body. My pubes were neatly trimmed way back.

I hear the door open and in all my naked glory, I rushed out to greet my wife. After a hug and quick kiss, she asked if I'm ready.

"I can't wait," I misspoke.

"I know baby. You want his big cock in your little hands so badly."

Cindy decided that I could order a pizza if he arrived hungry. "Ask him if he'd like something to eat when you bring him his cocktail, johnnie. Keith will decide if he wants to eat before you undress him, johnnie."

She goes to change into comfy clothes, leaving me to wait for Keith's arrival. I hoped she would join me before he knocked.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,704 Followers
12