Jacking Off Another Guy Pt. 08

Story Info
My man tightens his grip on my life.
5.6k words
4.58
13.4k
16

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,696 Followers

We never know all the repercussions when we perform a certain act. Exposing ourselves to new and very different experiences may start a chain of events that, like a brush fire can change the landscape. One never knows when that "A ha" moment is coming or why. There is nothing you can do to prepare for that, no precautions you can take, not unless you can see the future.

johnnie makes for interesting study. His wife plants a seed that has him jacking off some other guy for her amusement. Against his will but for the sake of love, he does it for her. That seed took root and johnnie discovered that playing with another man's cock wasn't so bad. So, allegedly for her, he does it again and again. Soon, just playing with a nice cock isn't enough for either of the three of them. What johnnie once did for his wife becomes less of a chore but rather the fulfillment of, heretofore, unknown desires.

Very quickly, johnnie realizes that there is more to life than pussy. Placing his gratification in the hands of a superior man, johnnie responds eagerly to the demands placed on him. One can easily see how once performing a simple task had a major impact on him.

Way back when my wife first coerced me into masturbating her co-worker Keith, I had no idea that that single act would awaken a submissive gene in me. Maybe Keith saw it in me right away. Maybe submission to him was my way to deal with the humiliation I felt when playing with his cock. Maybe the disrespect and contempt he had for me as man, made me strive to please him. Who knows? The first time I opened the door naked and welcomed Keith into our home and our lives, my erection was evidence that the purpose of his visit aroused me.

Tall and handsome, ruggedly masculine, Keith was the ideal man my wife could have selected to introduce me to gay sex. I suspect she knew that. Keith knew it too. If, upon his arrival my smaller erection wasn't proof enough, the obvious excitement I had when masturbating his wonderful cock told him all he needed to know about me. Keith immediately treated me like his personal servant. Still, the hunger I had to please him surprised us both, Cin and me.

I had never felt about anyone the way I felt about my man. I did not love him but I did desire his company. I did and still do admire him and yet, I feared him. My fear wasn't based on physical violence. His spankings were so erotic. No, my fear was that I would displease him and he would withhold from me his permission to suck his cock.

Although my love of his cock surprised me, my wife and Keith were not surprised. Somehow, they knew the homosexual attraction in me was strong.

I believe in Cindy and trust her whole heartedly. I do not think she had a secret agenda, one in which she used my love for her to fuck Keith. We still have sex regularly. And yes, much of our sexual activity revolves us reliving me serving and servicing Keith's magnificent cock during a masturbatory story time. She loves seeing me on my knees asking my man for permission to take his wonderful cock between my lips with my own stiff dick saluting the real man. Hard with lust, my erection was but the white flag of surrender to Keith's superiority.

Cin and I grew closer together, first by our story time mutual masturbation. Then, by our shared experiences with Keith. The evening I willfully lay over his lap in my new panties and allowed him to spank me in front of my wife was sort of a watershed moment in our lives.

In my man's eyes, I was not a man. How could he see me as a man? Keith saw me only as his compliant cock sucker. Could a male like me who would wear panties for a real man and let him take his pleasure in my mouth and my wife's body ever be considered a man? I think not.

Even Cin began to treat me differently after witnessing my acceptance of the discipline Keith meted out. Though no less loving, Cin started to treat me like she would another woman, encouraging me to get in touch with my feminine side for my man. I no longer saw the same man in the mirror looking back at me either. I couldn't consider myself a man after that spanking. I didn't understand the changes I was going through. I just knew that I was morphing into something that I found gratifying.

Yes, what I was becoming suited me but I had some nagging troubles. The changes in me were not subtle, nor were they gradual. I wondered if I should continue down the path I was on. I was either unable to change course or unwilling. Time would tell.

No one forced me to do anything. I accepted my role, first as Keith's provider of hand jobs as he toyed with my naked wife. Though I was uncomfortable with my hands on his beautiful cock at first, within 2 minutes of caressing and gently urging the sperm from his big balls I felt more than at ease with the sensual task I was performing.

When I replay that first evening, I want to be disgusted with myself. I want to but my instant erection at the mental image of me with that cock in my hands contradicts the efforts I make to distance myself from that kneeling attentive submissive I am for Keith. That plus the fact that I could not deny the intense orgasm I achieved when Keith stood over me and dribbled the last of his sperm on my dick sending me hurrying down the rabbit hole.

My initial reluctance to open my mouth to welcome Keith's cock evaporated. Quickly becoming an obsession, I still find it difficult to comprehend my slavish desire to be his cock sucker. Doing it for my wife, what once was my reasoning, is now a lie. I tried without success to convince myself it was for her. In my heart I knew I'd never stop craving the gratification I got when I welcomed Keith's big beautiful cock in my mouth.

After much rationalizing, I was finally able to push the troubling doubts aside. Instead of rebelling against the changes I was experiencing, I became emotionally invested in pursuing them.

I was no longer naked when at home. My wife wanted me to wear only my panties for her as much as I did for me. I became her lesbian lover and Keith's gay cock sucker. I had become a submissive half-assed homosexual for Keith and a panty boy lesbian for my wife. It all was quite thrilling.

Silly me. I still harbored the idea that I could quit any time before our activities went too far. I fooled myself into believing that as soon as I was asked or directed to perform some act or allow myself to be used in such a way that I thought inappropriate, I could just stop.

Again, silly me. I had unwittingly and, with only a one-way ticket, climbed aboard a high-speed train to sissy town.

A week after Keith turned me into a quivering mass of thankful cock sucker by spanking the remaining masculinity out of me, I was preparing for his weekly visit.

I was excited. I deliberately pushed aside the weakening resistance in me to embrace what some might call my feminine personae. I reasoned that it was only for Cindy and Keith but there was absolutely no denying the thrill it gave me.

When my wife took me shopping again, I was all in. I would go along with whatever she thought would make me more desirable to Keith.

My wife decided that instead of thigh high hose, we bought a garter belt that she said would accentuate my bottom. We purchased 8 pairs of hose, 2 each in black, grey, seamed, and pink.

Cindy let me choose my dressing gown. I got one that I thought I would look good in. It was light pink, very light nylon. The satin collar was hot pink and the edges were trimmed in the same hot pink. She liked my choice so much that she had me buy her one exactly like it only in her size.

"Won't Keith be surprised when two beautiful women are there waiting for his cock?" She asked rhetorically. "He and I discussed the changes you're making for him. johnnie, he's very appreciative. He told me not to tell you but, if you promise not to let him know I shared his secret, I'll tell you what he said."

"I promise I won't let on, Cin. Please tell me."

"He told me how sexy you looked in your panties. He said that even though he could tell you had an erection, he felt way more comfortable, less gay with you being more feminine for him."

"Really?" I gushed. "To be honest, I felt more comfortable wearing panties for him too. It was like I wasn't a guy sucking him. I hoped he felt me more as his woman that time. Can I tell you a secret, Cindy? You mustn't tell Keith, please."

"You know you can tell me anything, my love."

I blushed and hesitated before whispering, "When Keith came up behind me and I felt his cock on my bottom and he pinched my nipple, God, Cin, I felt so sexy, so desired. I almost wanted him to, um, you know."

"You wanted him to take you to our bed and fuck you," Cin finished my confession for me.

"How did you know that," I asked in wonder.

"Baby, first let me say that this thing with Keith has changed you. For better or worse I love you. I love how you've responded like a little submissive cock hungry slut for your man. It's sexy and you've grown so much. I knew you wanted him to complete you because that's the way a woman would feel. I felt the same way when the first time he pressed his big cock against my ass too. No, I didn't let him fuck me, not until you said it was okay. But I felt the same as you did."

I was astonished that we shared the same sexual arousals. But when I thought about how I felt then and what my wife said, it made sense. How else to explain it?

Cindy let me think about her explanation before asking me right out, "Do you want him to fuck you?"

My panties tented hearing my wife ask me that. Seeing my stiffy, she took it in her hand. "God, but your dick feels good in panties baby girl."

Looking in my eyes, Cindy smiled, "It's okay if you do. I want that for you. If you let Keith make you his woman, we can be lesbian lovers for real, baby. Would you like that?"

"You want me to let him fuck me? Really? Why?"

Cindy took a minute to gather her thoughts before answering my question. "At first I thought you jacking him off would be a one-time thing. But babe, it was so hot. When I invited him back and you didn't resist, I knew you had much more of yourself to explore. The more you enjoyed your man's cock, the more the female in you showed herself. You shaved your body without being told, and yes, johnnie, I saw the French manicure you got for him too."

"Are you ashamed of me," I needed to know.

"Not at all, baby. Just the opposite. I'm proud of you. You accepted your inner self, the pretty girl you want to be for Keith. I've been pleasantly surprised how fast you've blossomed. I think you owe it to Keith to let him fuck you. If it wasn't for him, his big cock, and strong will, you may not have discovered your true desires. Not to mention his big hand spanking your sexy boi-pussy. I really think you owe it to yourself and Keith to let him take you, let him fuck the male right out of you."

"But if he does fuck me and I like it, won't that mean I'm gay?"

"Is that all you're worried about? Let me put that fear to rest. No. Him taking that sexy bottom of yours will not make you gay just as it won't make Keith gay. You both will still want pussy. You'll still suck his cock, eat me, and make love to me. In short baby, when Keith is with us, you'll be his woman, like I am. When he's not, you'll be my sexy lezzie husband in her pretty panties."

Relieved to hear that, I asked my wife, "what if it hurts."

"Oh, baby girl, losing your virginity is going to hurt. But believe me when I say that hurt will turn to pleasure. You'll feel so full of cock and so fulfilled as a woman because of your man, you won't believe it. And, baby, you won't believe how much closer to Keith you'll feel. You two will be connected by more than just his cock."

"And if I don't like it? What then?"

"Why sweetie, don't let him fuck you again. And you need to understand this. A man like Keith isn't going to make love to you. He's going to fuck you. Pure and simple."

"I wouldn't expect less," I sighed.

By the time we got home we were both so horny that we put off dinner and had sex first. She told me to put my pink French-cut panties on and had me masturbate through the soft nylon. "When I came in them, she rushed me off to the bathroom to rinse them out before my sperm dried and stained them.

She wanted another lesbian experience and had me in my new gown lapping her pussy to two orgasms.

Tuesday at work I got a surprise call. "Hi, johnnie?"

It was Keith. My heart raced with excitement. "Hello sir. Yes, it's me."

"Good. Did I catch my girl at a bad time?"

"Oh, no sir. I'm surprised that you'd call me." The truth was that my dick was hard hearing him call me his girl.

"Tell me and be honest. Are you wearing panties?"

I blushed. "No sir. I don't wear them for anyone but you and Cindy."

There was a moment of silence before Keith spoke again. "I want you to wear your sexiest panties to work tomorrow. Am I clear?"

"Uh, yes sir. May I ask why, sir?"

"I'll let you question me about my instructions this time. I like my bitches in sexy panties all the time. You do want to be my sexy bitch, don't you?"

I suppose many of you reading this would tell him to go fuck himself. Sure, you would. Maybe I could have too, but I didn't. Would a could a, should a. Instead, I made the most life-changing decision in my life.

Taking a deep breath, I made the leap. "Sir, I would like nothing more than to be your sexy bitch."

"You know what to do then."

It was not a question but it still required an answer. "Yes sir. I will wear panties from now on."

That was all Keith wanted to hear. Without further ado, he hung up.

Later that night Cindy was excited when I told her Keith had called me and the purpose of his call. "So, are you really gonna do it? Is my sexy lesbian husband going to prove to her man that she wants to be his sexy bitch?"

"Isn't that what you've wanted all along?" I accused my wife.

The hurt look on her face told me otherwise. I tried my best to apologize but my efforts fell on deaf ears.

I wore my panties for Keith the next day. I was crest fallen when he didn't call me.

The next day, Wednesday was like the day before. My man didn't call me. I was hurt that he hadn't bothered to ask if I had followed his instructions. When I got home, I told my wife of my disappointment.

"You're taking this wrong, johnnie. Keith knows you followed his instructions."

"You told him?"

"There was no need in me telling Keith what he already knows. He knows you'll do anything he tells you to do."

"Still, I was hoping he'd call me."

Cindy laughed. Then she had me strip down to my panties and eat her pussy to an orgasm.

"Hi, johnnie?"

My heart skipped a beat. "Yes sir."

"How is my sexy girl this morning?"

I was giddy with joy. "I'm better now, hearing your voice, sir."

My man chuckled. "I bet you are. Look, I'm going to drive over at noon to pick you up. Be out front."

"I will, sir. I'll be there."

I heard my man chuckle again as he hung up. I was so excited. I wanted to call Cindy and tell her but thought the better of it. "She'll probably know anyway," I thought.

Keith picked me up in his SUV. I had no idea where he was taking me until he pulled into a park and pulled into a secluded shaded parking space. I was only too happy to show him I had followed his instructions when he told me to get undressed.

Even though I hadn't expected such a wonderful surprise, I'd worn my blue bikini panties; the ones with lacy white trim and a tiny bow in front.

Keith had pulled his pants down to his ankles. Without a word, from him, I assumed he wanted his cock sucked. I got on my knees in the seat and leaned over the console to tend to my man.

I was where I wanted to be but my man made it better. I felt his hand caressing my bottom. His finger traced my crack through my panty as I tried desperately to concentrate on sucking his cock. I wiggled back when I felt his finger poking my private place hoping he would insert it in me.

"Mmm, that's nice girl. Suck your man's cock."

I swallowed his Johnson and dragged my tongue up the fat shaft, still wiggling my butt.

"My slut wants me to finger fuck her, does she?"

"Mmm hmm," I hummed with his cock in my mouth.

I was disappointed when Keith removed his hand from my bottom. But then, he brought his hand down to his cock. "Suck my finger, baby girl. Get it wet."

I knew what was going to happen. I slobbered over his middle finger making sure it was coated with my saliva.

Keith pulled his hand away and I went back to servicing his cock. I felt his hand back on my bottom, his fingers pushing my panty aside. I held my breath waiting for him to enter me.

I had his cock in my mouth, his finger in my boi pussy, and my heart in his hands. I sucked and snarled like a bitch in heat while being finger fucked for the first time. It was glorious.

"My bitch likes her ass finger fucked," he said as he began thrusting his cock deep in my throat.

I felt empty when Keith pulled his finger out. With one of his large hands on my head, he fucked my face as he spanked me with his other hand.

He pulled my panty deep in the crack of my butt and spanked me hard and fast. He knew what would happen and when I came Keith did too. When I say it's difficult to swallow a his load while cumming, I am being truthful. I nearly choked as I squealed around his cock trying not to let a precious drop of his seed escape.

"You came without asking me, bitch. You know you should have asked for permission. You brought this on yourself, baby girl. Get dressed. We're going to make a stop before I take you back to work."

I almost cried having disappointed my man. I held back my tears as I dressed. He didn't even allow me to clean myself up first.

Keith drove to a seedy part of town and parked out front of a dirty book store. He had me follow him inside. "I need a chastity tube for my bitch,here," Keith said very loudly. "Where do you keep them?"

I blushed like a schoolgirl, following him to where the proprietor pointed.

The gruff looking man behind the counter followed us to where he displayed his chastity devices "Drop your pants, bitch," Keith ordered.

"But sir," I whined. "He's watching us," I said pointing to the proprietor.

"Don't mind me. I've seen it before. Let me guess, your faggot came without permission?"

Keith gave me a harsh glare, "Drop em or leave, johnnie."

I whimpered but unfastened my pants and let them fall to the filthy floor.

"Pretty panties," the gruff man grinned. "Did you cum in them?"

Keith, who had been looking at the devices on display spoke without looking at me. "The man is taking to you, cunt."

I knew what my man expected. "Thank you, sir," I squeaked. "I did cum in them."

"I see why you have to cage this bitch," he laughed.

Keith handed me a pink plastic tube with a ring attached. "See if this is too big, johnnie."

I could feel the man's eyes on me as I lowered my panty and held the tube next to my deflated dick. "Um sir. It looks like it's the exact size."

"She needs something smaller," The proprietor suggested pulling down a brighter pink tube. I cringed when he hefted my dick in his dirty paw and held the tube next to it. Still holding my dick, he told Keith that disrespectful bitches like me require a tight fit.

"Oh, God, no, please no," I groaned as my dick responded to the gentle jacking the man was doing to me.

"Keith laughed seeing my distress. "She likes to do that herself," he told the man. "I'll take the one you're holding."

"For Christ's sake, johnnie. Stop trying to seduce the man and pull your panties back up."

The two men shared a laugh as they headed back to the cash register. "Hurry up, girl. Pay the man."

I climbed in Keith's car with a very stiff erection. "I'll give you this to take home. Friday evening when I come over, we'll lock your dick up then."

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,696 Followers
12