Jack's Adventures 04: Kara 01

Story Info
The lead actress and I got frisky after the wrap party.
3.8k words
4.7
5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fourth story.

This is the story of Kara.

Kara was an actress, beautiful and talented, one you see on screen and immediately wonder how she isn't more famous. She had dark red hair, full and long, but wasn't as pale as redheads tend to be. She was about 5'6" with wide hips, a skinny waist, and d-cup tits. Her face was angular and glamorous, but also slightly gawky, with piercing blue eyes. One day I might say she looks like Emily Blunt, the next day I might say she looks like Maya Hawke, another day I might say she looks nothing like either of them. She had a truly unique face. A truly unique, gorgeous face.

We met working on a short film, but not one that I was acting in. I tried my hand at fight choreography for a few months in my twenties, hoping to capitalize off my physical fitness and make more inroads in the industry. This short, a proof-of-concept for an action feature, was my first solo gig, and Kara was the star.

She was a few years younger than me, I think about twenty-three, and already had more credits than most actors get in a lifetime. Our project would normally be too small-time for her, but she knew the director and was doing him a favor. This was also doing me a favor, because it meant I got to spend a lot of rehearsal time with a beautiful young woman, and with a fair amount of physical contact.

Kara and I started meeting a couple weeks before shooting, almost never one-on-one, but along with whatever male actor the scene du jour called for her to engage in combat. But these actors cycled in and out, and the one constant was the two of us. Over long days in a converted dance studio in the Valley, we discovered we had an easy, unforced chemistry. We got to know each other well, learning not just the other's typical coffee order, but their flexibility, their musculature, the smell of their sweat.

Every morning for two weeks I'd watch Kara walk in, in lululemon leggings and a sports bra, wearing a broad engaging smile that made me feel like the only guy in the world, and I'd think my day couldn't get any better. And then a half hour later I'd be stretching her out, one of her calves on my shoulder as I pressed into her hamstring, my eyes traveling down the curvature of her thigh, over her cameltoe, up her tight belly, to her breasts rising and falling with each controlled breath, and every day I'd realize I was wrong.

Hollywood people are incredibly good at making you feel like the most special person on the planet, and like you're the only one who knows how truly special they are. It's why you might never meet them but you'll go to war online to defend their honor, why you'll stick up for them after it's clear they've done some truly terrible shit. So even though everything was a dream between Kara and I, I knew not to read too much into it, to not assume she wanted to fuck me just because she was smiling at me. (To be fair, this is always a good thing to remember, Hollywood or not)

Until, that is, a small event at the end of her training.

We were working with another actor on the climactic fight of the film, on the final day before shooting started, and it just wasn't working. Kara was bringing it and hitting every move with gusto, but this guy, tall and musclebound and by all appearances the perfect action movie star, wasn't. I don't know if it was fear (not wanting to accidentally hurt a girl) or vanity (not wanting people to see the girl hurt him) but he wasn't committing to the moves and it looked fake. After an umpteenth failed run-through, my frustration boiling over, I stepped in.

"Step out for a second," I said to him. "Watch me."

He moved off the mats we were working on and I squared off in front of Kara.

"Action," I said.

She lunged at me, swinging a fist. I ducked it, put my hands on her back and drove my knee into her stomach. She grunted and wrapped around me and put a forearm across my neck, then I reached behind me with one arm and I flipped her forward, over my shoulder onto her back. Then I flipped around and spryly landed on top of her, straddling her waist. She threw a cross-punch, I grabbed her wrist. She threw another, I grabbed her other wrist. I pushed down with my body weight and pinned her arms on the mat over her head. My face was now an inch from hers, both of us breathing heavily, staring daggers into each other's eyes.

And we were only there a couple more seconds, but it was significantly longer than we needed to be. I was holding her wrists down tightly, suddenly intent on showing her how easily I could overpower her, and she was biting her lip and subtly grinding her belly against my crotch. I instantly knew the Hollywood way didn't apply here. She wanted to fuck me.

Fast forward to the wrap party. The shoot went great, but everyone was relieved an arduous couple weeks were over. We went to a bar in Studio City to celebrate, twenty of us taking over a couple tables in the back and letting loose. Kara was dressed casually, in a hoodie and jeans, but the hoodie was unzipped far enough down to show off some lovely cleavage, and it seemed she wasn't wearing a shirt underneath, only a bra. She was a mild-mannered, down-to-earth girl, who nonetheless had no qualms about flaunting her incredible rack.

Nothing had happened between us yet, but I could tell over the course of production that I had made an impression on her, that I was clearly the person she was most excited to hang out with each day. Now that we were no longer coworkers, I was hoping I could seal the deal and take her home after the party.

I wasn't the only one. Because of how close Kara and I had become, we spent most of the wrap party in close proximity to each other. This meant I spent most of the party in close proximity to every other guy who'd worked on the film, because all of them were trying to be the one to screw her. Kara was handling their interest like a pro, making them all feel special while subtly shutting them down.

Except me. As the night wound to a close, and everyone else started leaving, I expected her to bow out, for me to have to say goodbye to the possibility of sleeping with her. But it never happened. And suddenly there we were, sitting around the corner of a table, leaning in close, talking intimately, with no other suitors vying for her attention.

"So," I said. "I'd like to have another drink."

"Same," she said.

"But I'd really not like to spend $15."

"Me neither."

"I've got a pretty good selection at home, so-"

"I'm down."

"-I don't want to be presumptuous-"

"Jack." She smiled, her blue eyes digging into me. "I'm down."

I smiled. "Let's go then."

A half hour later I let us into my apartment. Kara walked in in front of me, a purse over her shoulder, and I watched her take in the space. As I've written before, I have a very curated space, combining old-fashioned aesthetics with a modern edge.

"Not what I was expecting," she said, dropping her purse on my coffee table.

"What were you expecting?" I asked.

She sat down bouncily on the couch, one leg crossed under her butt, and looked around.

"Movie posters. Jean Claude Van Damme. Kung fu flicks."

"Those don't do a good job of getting me laid."

She looked at me sharply. Too late I realized what I'd implied about her visit. But she was already smiling wryly.

"I think by the time they've walked through the door they've signed up for whatever," she said.

"Whatever?" I said.

"Well, not whatever."

"What did you sign up for?"

Her bright blue eyes narrowed and she pursed her lips, a smile tugging at the corners.

"A drink," she said, sitting back. "At least."

I nodded.

"Coming right up."

I made myself an old-fashioned, her a dirty martini, and brought them to the couch. While she took her first sip of martini, I went to my vinyl player and put on a record, Miles Davis' Sketches of Spain.

"Wow, jazz," she said. "You're pulling out all the stops."

I sat down next to her.

"Is it working?" I asked.

"Do you usually have to ask that?" she said.

I felt myself redden.

"No."

She was smiling, but I felt like I'd screwed up, that I was on my back foot. I looked away and took a sip of my drink, listening to Miles' trumpet softly blaring. Finally I turned back to her.

"You make me uncomfortable," I said.

Her smile faltered.

"Why?" she asked.

"I think because I really want to impress you."

"You want to impress everyone."

"Yeah, but with you I'm scared it won't work."

We looked into each other's eyes, hers searching, me feeling exposed. Then she smiled. She stood up, took another sip of her martini, and put it down on the coffee table. Then she stood facing me, looking down at me.

"It's working."

She then put one knee on the couch to my left, her other knee to my right, and straddled me. She took my face in her hands and kissed me tenderly on the lips. Her lips were wonderfully soft, her lip gloss tasted like strawberries. I kissed her back. We explored each other's lips slowly for a minute, then she started to kiss around my mouth, my upper lip, my lower lip. She lightly ran her tongue over them, so I opened my mouth and she ran it over my teeth, over my tongue. I was holding my drink in my right hand, so I put my left on the side of her head, running my fingers through her thick hair.

"One second," I said.

She pulled away, I put my free arm around her lower back, and I leaned sideways to put my drink on a side table. I then sat back, she leaned forward again and kissed me, and I put my hands on her hips. I hooked my thumbs inside the waistband of her jeans and held her as we continued making out. She started moving her hips back and forth over my crotch, my dick getting hard against my leg, but our position kept her too far away for proper grinding. I took my hands off her hips and put them under her thighs and lifted her legs up off the couch, dropping her ass onto my thighs.

"Nice move," she said.

She scooted her butt forward on my legs and kept grinding her hips, and my cock started to come into contact with her crotch.

"Fuck," I whispered, our mouths still running over each other. "That feels good."

"Uh huh," she said, starting to breathe heavier.

I put my hands on her ass and gripped each cheek. Her butt wasn't especially shapely but it was full, and I had a lot to hold onto as I helped push her back and forth over my cock, feeling it's quickly-increasing length rub against her pelvic bone and her pussy.

After a minute of this, the pleasure was getting almost too good, so I put my hands under her butt, leaned forward, and stood up with her in my arms.

"Sexyyy," she said, wrapping her legs around my lower back, then holding my head and kissing me as I carried her across the room.

I pushed open the door to my bedroom and carried her toward the bed. I have a queen-sized bed with a huge down comforter and an excess of pillows; it keeps me comfortable, and women absolutely love it. I got on the bed on my knees, moved one arm to Kara's lower back, and then lowered her gently to the mattress. I broke off from kissing her and looked down at her, her hair splayed under her head, her boobs heaving under her hoodie.

"I'm having deja vu," she said. "You straddling me like this."

I reached down to the zipper of her hoodie, sitting right between her tits, and started pulling it down, revealing the strap of a black bra.

"Is that when you knew you wanted to fuck me?" I asked.

"Pretty much," she said.

I unzipped it further, her toned belly coming into view, than a small cute belly button.

"When did you know you wanted to fuck me?" she asked.

"The moment you walked into the studio. In your workout gear. And I saw how big your tits were."

The zipper reached the end, the two sides of the hoodie disconnected and fell apart. Kara quickly extricated herself from it, me watching her tits overflowing her bra, and then she reached behind her back and undid said bra. She threw it aside and then lay flat on the bed, looking up at me.

"These tits?"

Her eyes were such a captivating blue, I almost wanted to look at them more than I wanted to look down at her breasts.

Almost.

I moved my eyes down to the two d-cups now exposed to me. They were full and round, their weight pulling them slightly to the side, but with no sag to them. Her nipples were small and light brown.

"Yeah, these tits," I said.

I put one hand on each breast and gently massaged them, feeling the soft mass of them, running my thumbs over her nipples, giving each a slight twist. They were some of the best boobs I'd ever seen and played with, and my cock was straining at my jeans. Kara must've noticed, because she lifted a hand and put it on my bulge.

"When you had me pinned down on the mat," she said, stroking the denim over my cock, "I felt this guy against my stomach."

She gripped it through my jeans.

"I felt you grind against it," I said, continuing to massage her tits.

"It felt big. I wanted it in me right then."

I took my hands off her tits and pulled my shirt off. She looked admiringly at my body, one hand going to play with her left breast, the other still stroking my cock through my pants.

"Why don't you take it out for me?" I said.

"Yes, please," she said.

She eagerly pulled down my zipper, and put a hand into my jeans. She grabbed the length of my cock, her hand cold but bracing, and she worked to drag it up my leg. Her fingers played around my girth, feeling amazing, and she finally managed to free it out through my fly.

"Wow," she said, watching it hang outside my jeans.

I stepped off the bed quickly and pulled my jeans the rest of the way off. She did the same with her own jeans, and suddenly we were completely naked with each other. I looked between her legs at her pussy, pink and shaved, and she looked at my cock. Then, with me still standing, she slid smoothly off the side of the bed onto her knees in front of me, and without any pretense grabbed my cock and put it in her mouth.

"Wow," I said, involuntarily.

Her mouth moved vigorously over the head of my cock, her tits pressing forward against my legs, or swinging back and forth and brushing against them. She wasn't taking my dick too deep, but her mouth was wet and her lips were applying the perfect amount of pressure. I gathered her hair in my hands and held it behind her head so I could watch her face.

She had her eyes closed as she worked. I wished I could see her eyes, but there was something very cute about her concentration, something beautiful about the glamorous cut of her jaw, and it was turning me on all the same.

I looked down at her breasts, then looked down her toned stomach to the space between her legs. I put my hands on her shoulders and she took my dick out of her mouth. I pulled her to her feet, and I laid on the bed, and when she started to crawl on top of me I put my hands on her waist and started to turn her.

"Flip around," I said.

She did, placing her knees on either side of my shoulders, bringing her pussy close to my face. I felt her breasts on my stomach, then her hands on my dick, then her mouth enveloping it once again. Something about the angle was helping her out, and she was able to take more in her mouth.

I looked up at her pussy, her vulva pink and wet. I pulled down on her hips and raised my neck and ran my tongue up its whole length.

Kara yelped and I felt my dick fall out of her mouth. "Holy shit," she said, then laughed.

I smiled and kept going, licking the sides of her labia slowly, making sure she could feel every inch of my tongue. She was muttering "shit shit shit" to herself, one hand now working my dick, slowly tugging and twisting at it. I put my tongue on her clit and lightly flicked it, and she moaned and plunged down on my cock with her mouth again. I felt her lips and mouth sucking me off furiously, and I started to attack her pussy. She seemed incredibly sensitive, so I gave her the ABCs, sure that all the varied motion would drive her wild.

And it did. Not far into the alphabet she took my dick out of her mouth again and put her head against my thigh, moaning, working my cock with a hand while she gyrated her hips against my face. Her juices were running all over my mouth and chin, and I decided to take it to the next level. I took one of my hands off her hips and used my fingers to play with her opening. She gave my dick a few hard tugs in response, then started licking up and down the shaft, ecstasy coursing through her. I inserted one finger into her pussy. She moaned and once again put my dick her in mouth. The variation of pleasure she was providing was doing incredible things for me. I love the chaos that 69ing can introduce.

I slid my finger in and out a bit, and kept my tongue working on her clit, and she was now making slurping noises on my cock. Then I crooked my finger and searched for her g-spot, and her mouth sped up. My dick was buzzing now and I didn't know how much longer I could last, but I was determined to make her come first. I turned up the power on my tongue, and the speed of my finger, and I felt her start to vibrate. She started moaning, long and loud, my cock still filling her mouth. I went even harder on her pussy, her moaning got higher in pitch...

...and her body started to shake, and she took her mouth off my dick and legitimately screamed, for a split second, before she clapped a hand to her mouth and moaned into it as her body spasmed. I was trying to keep my finger and tongue working but her reaction made me burst out laughing, and I put my head back on the bed, my neck thanking me, as her body shook all around me.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry," she said, rolling off of me.

I laughed and got up on my knees and looked down at her. She was panting heavily, writhing on top of my comforter, one hand covering her mouth, the other down on her pussy.

"You have nothing to apologize for," I said.

She looked at me with her beautiful blue eyes, needy and vulnerable.

"That was bonkers," she said.

"I'm glad," I said.

"Did you get close?"

"Yeah, your mouth felt incredible."

"Let me finish you off."

She made to get up but I pushed her back down.

"I have other ideas."

I got on the bed over her and straddled her torso. She immediately sensed what I was doing and put her hands on the outside of her breasts, and when I laid my cock, still wet with her spit and saliva, up her cleavage, she pushed them together around it. They enveloped my cock completely, and I started to fuck them.

Kara stared up at me with a sultry expression, her neck arched back, her red hair all a mess under her head, as I pounded her pillowy d-cups, my balls slapping against her stomach.

"How does that feel?" she asked.

"Incredible," I said.

She took her hands away for a second and spit into them, then rubbed it all over her cleavage and pushed her tits back together again. I started to fuck them again, the fresh lube increasing the sensation, and she stared down at the head of my cock as it lurched toward her.

"Your cock is so big," she said. "I loved having it in my mouth. I could hardly fit it."

She was turning me on so much, my cock started throbbing even harder. She massaged her boobs around my dick, then jiggled them, then pressed them together even tighter. She opened her mouth and lifted her head and when my cock got close to her she started sucking on it briefly, watched it fly back again, watched it fly in and sucked on it again. My whole cock was getting stimulated now. I picked up the pace.

"I'm gonna come," I said.

She smiled and looked up at me.

"Come all over me," she said

"You're sure?"

"Absolutely."

I stood up on my knees and started to jack off. She crossed her arms under her tits and pushed them up and together, they were so full and perfect, then she tilted her head back, showing me her curved neck, looking at me with her amazing blue eyes...

12