Jack's Big Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still muddled on the floor after falling from Jack's arm, the massive man took a step toward him, emphasising his weight with a thud. He reached down, put a gargantuan hand over Nick's crotch, wiped the dark, spreading stain with a calloused finger, brought it his nose and sniffed it.

"Weak," he announced. "How does your cum not even smell of man."

Nick had to close eyes, although Jack could see them flutter beneath his lids. He knew exactly what would reduce him to a pure, animal need to be fucked.

While Nick's eyes we're screwed shut, a much heavier thud announced that Jack had dropped to his knees. The light disappeared and, when Nick, opened his eyes, all he could see was red. Jack's posing pouch, sweaty, and stinking of precum, was being lowered onto his face.

Like a dog, Nick began to lick it. He tried to inhale it, as if he could bring the scent of a god into his body, as if he could grow on it. He understood what Jack had meant by his cum not smelling like a man's: the first drops of his own precum had stained the posing pouch, and the smell was intoxicating. The difference between his smell and Nick's was like petrol to water. Jack's cum was an essence of testosterone, like a chemical distilled in a lab. It was so intoxicating that it short-circuited Nick's brain, and he felt like he had fainted, though could clearly feel himself licking the red, bulge-strained underwear.

"Enough," Jack said, pushing his massive body up. "Get up." Nick scrambled to his feet, the giant looming over him.

"Take your clothes off," he has commanded. He complied, stripping off the thin shirt, kicking off his size 8 shoes, and easing himself out of faded skinny jeans. He stood before the tan giant in his pale, smallness, clad only in loose boxers, unashamed, basking in the radiance of his attention.

Jack's shoes, removed in haste, were near him. Jack caught him staring at them, Nick having only just noticed their size.

"Try them on," he commanded.

Nick did as he was told, and stepped into them, his feet swallowed entirely. They weren't even touching the side of the shoes.

"Size 18, specially made. Now get your tiny feet out of them."

Nick obeyed again, staring at Jack's gigantic feet as he did. Holy shit, he thought, this guy was literally ... monstrous.

"Now let me see what you got," Jack prompted.

Nick stood confused for a moment before he realised what Jack wanted. He wanted him to flex for him. So enraptured by the muscle beast's attention, he didn't think twice about it, and immediately launched into a series of poses, poses he had only seen in the competition videos he obsessively watched, and the few times that he had coaxed one of his objects of worship to pose for him.

Facing Jack, with fists digging into his midriff, and non-existent chest trying to puff itself out, he was subjected to a snort of laughter.

"Let me show you," Jack said.

Shaking his arms, as if he was stepping up to a bar, Jack eased into the same pose. His pecs, so big they seemed to hang heavily from his chest, launched into action, constricting and pressing up. His back seemed to swing in from his sides, emphasising his dramatic V shaped body, the shoulders so broad that he had to pass through doors sideways, the lats underneath, like muscular wings, giving his body that amazing width, and tapering to an almost slimness in the waist.

Jack relaxed out of the pose, then brought each massive arm up, crossed them to the other side of his body, and pressed them down, as if he was doing a cross-bodied cable fly. As he did, the massive pecs got increasingly swollen, and pressed together.

Nick heard a soft noise and realised he had been moaning. The sound was joined by a thump, thump, as Jack approached his childhood friend.

"Are you ready to see the final piece of me that grew, little Nick."

Nick nodded dumbly, the heavy, red package ready to burst out of its rucksack-sized holster. Half of Jack's dick was already visible, so much was the pressure against fabric.

"And if I show you, you know that you have to take it. Are you okay with that?" Nick nodded again.

"You can back out. Most men do. Almost all men do after a few minutes. But if you do, you don't get a second chance. That's the deal."

Nick was not a novice. He had exclusively sought out men bigger than him, in all departments, for the past ten years. But he knew he had never had anything inside him like whatever Jack's puberty mutation had endowed him with. Still, he had to try.

"I understand, Sir." "Good, I'm impressed."

Jack hooked his fingers under the thin string sitting on his waist. "You know, I was never small down here. Even when puberty only dribbled its gifts to me when we were younger. I think I was probably always bigger than you."

He began to lower the red pouch, just by an inch, but enough to reveal the girth of his shaft. Nick wondered if he would let him measure it. It must be ten inches around, at the very least.

"But," Jack continued, "whatever puberty storm hit me in that school, it hit here first. I was five foot two trying to drag an eight inch cock around for a few weeks. Then suddenly I had grown three inches in height, then 6, then ten... by the time I was 7 foot, this had stopped growing too. Thankfully. It's way too big, Nick. I guess you don't know what that feels like."

Nick, dumbstruck by the slow reveal of just the trunk-thick shaft, shook his head, mouth open.

At that, Jack dropped the pouch, and the biggest cock Nick had ever seen in his life tumbled free, accompanied by two mango-sized balls, sitting in a sack so weighed-down by the balls that it looked almost swollen. Jack hefted that sack, looked Nick directly in the eyes, his own mismatched orbs twinkling.

"I haven't cum in about two weeks, little Nick. And I'm not letting this go easily."

"Sir can I....Can I please measure it, Sir."

"You can measure it when it's hard. It's still small Nick. Has plenty more to grow. But for now...," Jack grasped the massive appendage in one hand, flopping it up and down dramatically a few times. Then, he approached Nick with it, holding it like a spear, a spear he used to push down the front of Nick's own underwear, slowly, the massive meat of the cock a heavy pressure against him, until his own small, stick cock popped out and the underwear slid off him.

"What do you reckon the difference is between them, Nick?"

"I don't know Sir. I'm fully hard, but I haven't done enough to earn your hardness yet, Sir."

"Quite right," Jack said, though as he did the spear grew longer and, impossibly, even thicker."

"Let me see you flex that little arm again Nick."

Nick did as he was told, and had to severely test his will to stop himself cumming again when Jack did the same, lowering his tree-trunk arm to Nick's pasty twig.

"It's like we're different species, Nick. Look how much bigger I am than you... you're just so tiny, everywhere. I can't imagine what it must be like for you to feel an Alpha like me even touching you."

Nick almost tripped over his words, so desperate was he to confirm Jack's size. "I'm small Sir but you're not big you're ... huge, colossal, gargantuan. I don't know enough words to describe how munch bigger you are Sir, you're just... a monster of muscle."

With satisfaction, Nick saw Jack's thickly veined cock straining its way into full erection, and the foreskin slide back over a pink, swollen head.

"Before I let you put your hands on that, Nick, I'm going to need them everywhere else. Show me what worship is."

Though it must have been for almost an hour, in Nick's mind it compressed into seconds. As in his dreams, Nick was allowed free roam of the giant's body, his hands exploring, worshipping, every bulging, strength-swollen, gym- hardened muscle. He buried his head in Jack's pits, freshly shaved and soaked in testosterone-laced sweat. He ran his fingers over the mountain-

tops of his pecs, and tongued the fat, lust-thickened nipples that topped them. He worked his fingers between the neck and the dense delts, frantically massaging the training-knotted muscles to draw a groan of pleasure from Jack.

He explored his back for the longest time, and the intricate valleys of muscle that made it up. He came for a second time when, his hands buried in muscle, Jack flexed, crowding his thin fingers with fully-contracted, iron-hard meat. Accidentally spilling a drop of cum in those same valleys, Jack made him lick them clean, and he worked his tongue between the heavy, brawny ridges.

After satisfying Jack that he had cleaned him of his inferior seed, the giant plucked him from the floor, lifting him high with one hand, and forced him to apologise from height. A drop of pre-cum splashing on the floor emphasised Jack's satisfaction at Nick's grovelling. When he put the manlet down, Nick rushed to the spot it had landed on, begging permission to lick it up. Jack allowed it.

At this point, Nick's body was a furnace of lust. He was slick with sweat, manic with sexual energy. His own cock, though nothing next to Jack's, looked swollen compared to normal, and was thickened by distinct, ridges of veins. Throughout the entire worship session, Jack's horse-sized cock had gone completely untouched, taunting Nick as he kissed, licked and sucked on every other part of the giant's body.

On the floor again, the taste of Jack's pre-cum on his tongue, Nick looked up to see the giant standing above him, his manhood swaying heavily just above his head. From this vantage, Jack's monstrously thick thighs dominated Nick's vision: huge, machines of muscle, pig-sized, swollen, vein-ridden. Nick had a desperate desire to feel the strength of them ploughing into him. He wanted Jack to use him to do a glute bridge, knowing he would have to be at least 300lbs heavier to strain the giant. He wanted to feel the pulsing, flexed muscle under his ass as the bigger man struggled his donkey dick into him.

Suddenly, Jack threw the measuring tape at him.

Nicks gathered it up from the floor, scrambling to find its start and get his hands on that monster-sized cock. When he did, his hands were shaking, and he dropped the tape again. Jack shoved him out of the way and plucked it from the floor, pressing the end to the start of his shaft. Nick jumped back up to continue to task, his hand not even able to encircle Jack's manhood.

"Get on with it," he was told.

He did, unfurling the tape slowly. 6, 7, 8, 9. Already past Nick's biggest ever conquest, who had had to fly out to, and pay. 10, 11, 12, 13. Jack's cock was flexing now, the veins bunched at the surface. Nick noticed him get slightly thicker. He groaned. 14, 15,...16...

"Not quite 17 inches. I know, disappointing.

Nick was still groaning, staring at the cock as if it was going to attack him. It was.

"Are you ready to commence final worship, Nick?"

A drop of precum fell from Jack's slick cock-head, and Nick jerked to catch it in his mouth. It tasted so strong, tasted like Jack's smell, his essence. Like the idea of big.

"Yes Sir."

"And you know that if I use your hole, with all of the fat, veiny, sixteen inches of my cock, that a lesser man will never satisfy you again?"

"Sir, I wouldn't sully you by allowing another man to use me after you."

Jack smirked, enjoying their game. He reached down and plucked Nick off the ground, putting him under one arm like he weighed nothing. Then he strode over to his discarded jeans. Reaching down, he poked through the pockets, finding a few sachets of lube and a condom. Again, Nick was gratified to know that he had planned all of this, probably down to ripping through the shirt, and his faked bashful giant act downstairs. He had come to this party to dominate the friend who had once, as a skinny teen, thought to dominate him.

Jack carried Nick to the far side of the room, pressing the smaller man up against the wall. Jack let go of his childhood friend, keeping him pressed up against the wall with his pecs. Nick fought hard to avoid cumming. The pinnacle of a muscle man's body, to his mind, was pecs: the ultimate display of strength. Jack's pecs were gargantuan: huge, rounded domes, so heavy that they clearly jiggled when he walked, swayed up and down. His nipples were fat, fatter than Nick had expected when he burst out of his shirt, showing the results of years of nipple worship. When Nick had worshipped them himself with mouth and hands, Jack had inadvertently let out a deep sigh.

They must, he surmised, be incredibly sensitive.

His pecs squeezing the smaller man against the wall, Jack busied his hands with opening the condom. When he did, the condom that emerged was tiny. No, Nick realised, it was a normal magnum, it just looked tiny in Jack's hand.

Jack sighed. "Too big for you, but way too small for me." He threw it away, aggressively, causing Nick to fall.

"Check my pockets for a proper, man-sized condom," Jack commanded him.

Nick scrambled on his hands and knees to do so, finding a wallet-sized condom wrapper in the pocket, with Russian writing on it. He scurried back to Jack, holding it up to him, desperate to be pinned to wall again.

Jack opened it with one hand and unfurled the massive condom, then begun rolling it over his dick. It looked tight.

"Sir,... I'm on PreP, and had all my checks last week. If you would prefer not to..."

Jack nodded at Nick, and an understanding passed between them. Nick scurried forward, still on his knees, and unwrapped Jack's cock like a present. Looking up at him, he put his own penis into the condom. It was as if he had put on one of Jack's shirts.

Suddenly, he found himself plucked from the ground again by the bigger man, pinned to wall. He moaned, and bit a lip. His act with the condom had inflamed the giant, animal lust visible in his eyes.

Jack once again pressed Nick into the wall with his pecs, letting him hang there as he slowly opened packet after packet of lube, and spread the sticky liquid over his oversized manhood. He did this with in no rush, as if he had forgotten that he had Nick was only held up by the tensed muscles of his chest. Again, Nick thought, the packets of lube were part of Jack's show: it took about seven before he had covered his battering ram of a cock with enough.

When he was finally lubed up, Jack seemed to remember Nick, and manoeuvred one trunk-sized arm underneath him, holding him more firmly.

"I'm going to pulverise your hole Nick," he stated. "It's your hole to destroy, Sir."

With that, Nick felt the first push of Jack's cock against his hole, and felt, firsthand, how insanely thick he was. For the first few moments, it seemed impossible that there would be any budging: that thing was not fitting into Nick's body. Then, however, Nick felt a wet heat against the sensitive ring of his anus: Jack had dribbled some precum into him, obviously enjoying the spectacle of his massive cock against Nick's small body, and petite manhood. On feeling Jack's cum moisten him, Nick suddenly felt his hole open up around the thick, slicked cockhead, and the first two or three inches of the larger man press inside him. He left out a yelp that could almost definitely be heard by the partygoers outside.

"Too much, little man?"

"No Sir, just need some time to adjust."

"Is it the biggest thing you've ever had inside you Nick?"

"Yes Sir. By a lot, Sir. It's ... amazing, it's hard but so good Sir." "Are you ready for more?"

Nick nodded his assent, his face still crowded by the Jack's heavy, sweat- soaked pecs.

Jack thrust a few more inches, then eased out of Nick, then thrust back in. Nick could feel himself loosening up, his ass desperate to accommodate the larger man. He had reflexively screwed his eyes shut to focus on opening himself up, but forced them open again, desperate not to lose a single second of the sensory experience.

Though he was being held from beneath by the bodybuilder's muscle-bloated arm, Jack's pecs were still pressing him into the hardwood wall, and the sight of them heaving up and down as the larger man thrust was more than Nick could handle. Each time they did, little droplets of sweat pounced off them and onto Nick.

Nick made a motion with his mouth which, on seeing, Jack answered, shifting the smaller man slightly in his grip and easing his worship-swollen nipple into Nick's eager mouth. Still only pushing the first few inches of his horse cock into Nick's ass, Jack suddenly increased his pace as Nick began to run his tongue around the nipple, teasing it with surprising delicateness given the punishment he was receiving below. When it had plumped in his mouth, he brought his lips to bear on it, sucking aggressively, and softly, occasionally, adding some bite to the mix. His own arms, squashed into his body by Jack's massive bulk and weight, managed to wriggle free at some point, and one slim hand began to tease the bodybuilder's other nipple, while the other pressed into the firm muscle of his chest.

Through the whisper network, Jack had known Nick was a desirable bottom in the muscle workship scene, far before he had dropped into Kez's party. So, he wasn't necessarily surprised that his one-time friend had been able to handle himself. He was shocked, however, at how well his small body could stand up to punishment, and how much of his cock he had been able to take. By now, Jack was comfortably thrusting eight inches of thick man meat into the manlet's asshole, with eight more eager to join in. Since his growth spurt, Jack had never fit himself entirely into anyone. Nick's smallness, his gross inferiority and servile need to please, had stoked the fire's of Jack's lust intently. Seeing himself, so pumped up with strength, squashing Nick into the wall, had his cock iron hard. Nick's nipple play was sending a current of heat deep into him, tapping into an animal lust that saw him lose control of his thrusts, pushing Nick further than he had intended to. But he was taking it, and begging for more.

Jack thrust deeper into him, pushing more and more cockmeat into Nick's ass. The smaller man lost control of himself, and stopped sucking on Jack's nipple in order to let out a long, intense moan of pleasure. His hands went limp, and Jack felt in complete control again, pressing him even harder against the wall with his huge body, pressing his thick, juicy pecs around the smaller man's head to muffle his moans.

"Do you need to tap out," he whispered.

"Fuck no."

With that, Jack pistoned his cock into him, fucking him silly, letting him make as much muscle-muffled noise as he wanted, oblivious to the party downstairs. Having permission to go as hard as he could, Jack let his animal side take over, and fucked Nick like he was in heat, like he was going to die once he came. As he did so, more and more of his cock found its way into him until, in one full thrust, he buried himself into his childhood friend, and felt his balls slap heavily against him.

Nick's eyes were rolled back into his head, and he was dribbling, still making a half-hearted attempt to lean forward and suck the heavy nipple jiggling in front of him. He was a stream, now, of small noises. His belly and chin were sticky with at least one orgasm. Jack hadn't even noticed, forgetting that Nick had a dick. He saw it now, swaying up and down, half hard. So small, he thought. He wondered if he had ever put it inside someone, and if it could even do anything in there. He had to remind himself that it was a normal size for most men.

Pinning Nick to the wall with his monster cock, Jack regained control, fucking him with long, slow thrusts, feeling his own orgasm build heavily in his big, bull balls. He had dreamt of this moment for a long time: since Nick had pinned him to the ground as teenagers. Crushing his friend with his sheer bulk, towering over him as a mass of muscle and masculine energy, dominating him with his monstrous, oversized cock, having him slobbering over and worshipping his nipples, gave Jack that full circle moment he had craved.