Jack's Golfing Partner Ch. 01

Story Info
Jack Meets a Mature Golfer.
2.9k words
4.45
55.9k
70
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,543 Followers

Jack had just finished his round of golf; it was a Sunday afternoon, the course was quiet, the weather was good, it was unusual. Jack was a new member at the club; he had moved to the area three months ago. He had been made a partner in a local firm of lawyers, he had rented an apartment and joined the golf club.

Jack had been headhunted by the firm where he was now working. He had been an exemplary student; he had attained a Doctor of Law title; he was an asset to the firm he had just joined. He was twenty-six, the world was his oyster. He went to the bar and ordered a steak; he ate out a lot; cooking was not his forte. As he ate his steak, he overheard a couple talking about an upcoming tournament. Jack had got into the National final of this same tournament two years ago. A car manufacturer-sponsored it; it was a team event if Jack played, he needed a partner. After his meal, he went to the noticeboard and entered his name and mobile number. He left the space for his partner's name free. Jack was a scratch golfer; he was taking a chance with his partner but whoever put their name beside Jack's would know that he was a good golfer. Jack also knew that doing this was an excellent way to get his name known around the club.

The following morning Jack got a message, it read, "Hi Jack, my name is Jo. I'm a lady member of our club. My handicap is twenty. I have pencilled my name beside yours for the upcoming Competition. I hit the ball straight and I'm a good putter. I would love to play in this Competition. Is it possible that I could be your partner? I'm free to meet and play golf with you at any time. Regards, Jo."

Jack smiled then replied, "Jo, put your name beside mine in ink, we'll play together. I'm available any day of the week from four in the afternoon. Weekends, at any time. Let's arrange a time when we can meet and play together. Regards, Jack."

They arranged to meet that afternoon at four. Jack worked hard; he was in his office every morning at six-thirty, he kept four secretaries going, he was number one in the practice for issuing fee notes. In Spring, Summer and Autumn, he liked to be on the Golf Course as much as he could, playing cleared his mind, it also gave him exercise and fresh air.

Jack arrived at the course just before four; he then went to the range, there was one lady hitting balls, she was tall, her swing was ok, she was hitting the ball straight. As he got closer, he saw that the lady had enormous tits; the type of bra she was wearing was not helping her golf swing. She was also gripping down on the shaft of the club by two inches; this was also restricting her golf swing. Jack's mother was also tall, a golfer and had massive tits; she wore a sports bra for golf; this helped her golf considerably. Jack asked, "Hi, I'm Jack, are you, Jo?"

"I am Jo; I'm pleased to meet you. Jack, I want to be fair with you, my name is still in pencil. If you have any doubts, then please let me know, I want to be fair with you."

Jack smiled then said, "Jo, as I approached, I saw you hit several balls, you hit them straight and well. Let me sit and watch you hit balls with your different clubs; then I'll have an idea how far you hit them. Then we can play a few holes to see how we play as a team."

There was a bench which Jack sat on as he watched Jo hit the balls. Half an hour later Jack said, "Jo, you have a similar build and figure to my mum, mum has a single figure handicap. Her golf improved dramatically when she started wearing a sports bra when she plays golf. She used to get very tired then she would lose her concentration, they will probably stock them in the Pro Shop."

Jo replied, "Jack, I'm sure you are right, my tits are so big that I sometimes lose my balance as they move as I swing the club. They are also a lot of weight to carry around, after twelve holes, I get very tired. I'll go now to the Pro Shop and see if they have one that fits me."

Jack watched her as she walked away. Jo looked the same age as Jack's mum; their tits were very similar in size. Jack loved big tits. While Jo was away, Jack hit several shots; he didn't spend or need to spend much time practising, over the years he had developed a swing that he could repeat every time he hit a golf ball.

Jo came back; she was smiling, her tits weren't so conspicuous, but were still there and looked big. Jo said, "Jack, they had two in my size, and I bought them both, it feels so comfortable, I can move so freely, and it feels so comfortable, I can't wait to swing with it, I think that I'll play better when I wear it."

Jo hit a dozen balls; she was hitting the ball better; her balance looked better. Then Jack suggested that Jo gripped at the top of the grip rather than two inches down the grip, within half a dozen shots her shot-making had improved, Jo said, "Jack, I've spent fortunes taking lessons, in half an hour you have changed my golf, can we play a few holes, I want to see what I'm like on the course?"

They played six holes; Jack was impressed with how consistent Jo was, she hit every ball straight and long, her putting was terrific, her hand and eye coordination was excellent. As they walked back to the clubhouse, Jack said, "Jo, we've played six holes, we are one under par, write your name in ink when we get back to the clubhouse, we should play as often as possible until the competition, that'll help both of us."

They went back to the clubhouse, Jack put his clubs in the car then met Jo in the bar, she had changed, she wasn't wearing her sports bra, and her tits looked magnificent. Jo said, "It is in ink now, Jack, thank you for giving me that good advice, I was thinking of booking some lessons with the Pro, I won't bother now, I've never hit the ball so well as I did this afternoon, I was looking forward to every shot. When can we practise again?"

Jack told her he was available every weekday from four and any time at the weekend. Jo replied, "I can see you every day at four, I'm free, I played golf when I was younger, my husband didn't play, but I kept my membership up and played when I could. My husband died two years ago, then I had so much free time, I enjoy golf, it gives me something to do and keeps me healthy. My daughter is in America at Harvard doing an MBA; she's another year to do then I don't know what she'll do, she already has a law and accountancy degrees. What do you do, Jack?"

Jack could hardly keep his eyes off Jo's massive tits; she was wearing a push-up bra. Her tits wobbled in their cups when she moved; Jack said, "Jo, you must be very proud of your daughter, being accepted for Harvard is quite an achievement, I'm just a lawyer, trying to help people get some justice in their lives. I work hard, I enjoy playing golf as it gets my mind off things. You don't need lessons, your big tits were a problem, but the sports bra has fixed that, I'm happy to see that you're wearing a normal bra when you're not playing, they look imposing."

Jo smiled as she pushed her tits out, she said, "I'm very proud of Sue, she's a very clever hard-working girl. My husband sat on the board of several huge companies; we still retain substantial shareholdings in these companies, I'm sure Sue will one day be invited on to these companies' boards. Jack, I'm so happy about the sports bra, it works, it holds my tits together, I don't feel the weight of them when I wear that bra, believe me, my tits are heavy. I'm looking forward to the weekend when we can play eighteen holes; I'm sure that I won't be tired. When I'm not playing then I'll wear my lingerie, my tits are the best part of my body. I know that I have a flat stomach and a tight ass, but for my age, my tits are gorgeous. I'm happy that you like big tits when we're not playing golf, I'll wear lingerie that shows them to perfection, would you like that?"

Jack smiled and said, "Jo, I love big tits. When we play golf only wear your sports bra; otherwise, I wouldn't be able to concentrate."

For the rest of the week, they played golf and practised together; they also ate every night in the clubhouse. On Thursday evening, the waitress told them that on Saturday evening there was supper dance in the clubhouse if they wanted to eat on Saturday, then they should book a table as they were running out of space. Jo, was keen on this, she booked a table in her name, then said, "Jack, have I been a little forward, I love to dance, I'd love you to be my partner on Saturday night, is that ok with you?"

Jack replied, "I've no problem with that at all. I should maybe get a taxi to get me home on Saturday night as I never drink and drive."

Jo answered, "Jack, we will play golf on Saturday during the day. On Saturday evening, you come to my house for a drink before we go to the Golf Club. I'm only a two-minute walk to the clubhouse. After the dance, you can get a taxi, and I'll pick you up on Sunday morning then you'll have your car back."

On Saturday, their golf was terrific. They played well together. Jo was very consistent; the sports bra had helped her a lot. Jack had also given her a lot of tips. They had one week until the Competition, Jack hoped, because of his handicap that they would be out early on Saturday morning. Over one hundred and thirty golfers were playing in the Competition; he wouldn't know until next Thursday when the draw would be made.

Jack arrived at Jo's at six-thirty on Saturday evening. Jo looked stunning; she was wearing a cocktail dress which came to just above her knee. It showed her cleavage to perfection. She was wearing three-inch heels, her legs looked gorgeous. Jo's outfit was a head-turner. Jack complimented on her dress; he was wearing blazer and trousers, they looked like a perfect couple. They finished the bottle of champagne then left for the Golf Club.

The meal and dance were excellent. Jack and Jo did a lot of dancing, especially the slow dances where Jo held Jack very close to her. The Captain came to their table and introduced himself to them. He told Jack that he was the lowest handicap golfer that the club had had in the forty years that he had been a member. Jo was impressed with this. He also told Jack that he and his partner would be playing with them in the Competition next Saturday. They would be first out; he was looking forward to a fast round. Jack was so happy to hear this; he hated to play slowly; the Captain looked as though he would be a fast player.

They danced the last dance together, it was 'Save the last dance for me', as they danced, Jack felt the weight of Jo's massive tits on his chest, Jo said, "I've had a fantastic week, I have loved playing golf with you, tonight, has been special, I enjoy being with you."

"Jo, it's the same for me, the golf has been wonderful. I've also enjoyed this evening; you are the right size for me to dance comfortably with."

Jo pushed her pussy against Jack's leg; it felt so good, Jo said, "Jack, are you dating anyone at the moment?"

"I'm not seeing anyone this now, Jo."

"I'm a bit older than you, Jack, is that a problem for you?"

"Not at all, Jo, you're a beautiful woman. I'm happy that I am dancing with the most beautiful woman in the room."

Jo pulled Jack closer to her; their mouths were an inch apart, their lips touched, Jo tongue kissed Jack, she buried her tongue deep in his mouth. Jack loved how she kissed. They walked back to their table holding hands, they were both comfortable with this. They walked back to Jo's arm in arm; Jo was stroking and squeezing Jack's waist. Jack then cupped and teased Jo's left tit; her nipple was rock hard, Jo said, "That feels so good, Jack, I love my tits being played with. I've another bottle of champagne in the fridge, would you like to join me for a nightcap?"

Jack stopped walking; he turned Jo around; they kissed tenderly for several minutes. Jack could feel his cock harden as Jo gave him a dry ride, pushing her pussy against his cock with a sensual circular motion, Jack said, "I would love that Jo, I love how you kiss."

"Let's get home, I need to get these heels off, I bought them especially for tonight, so I'd be the right height for you, they're comfortable, but I'm not used to such high heels."

They got to the house, Jo took off her heels, got the champagne and two glasses, they sat together on the sofa, Jack noticed the top of Jo's self-supporting stockings, his cock was now rock hard. Jo aroused him a lot, and so quickly. Jack was worried in case Jo saw the massive bulge in his trousers; his cock was so long and thick, he didn't want to scare Jo with the enormous size of it, Jack had limited sexual experience, it had come mostly from students who usually said, that's too big for me.

They sat on the sofa, kissing and touching, Jo soon found Jack's erect cock, she was stroking it then said, "Jack, that feels wonderful, can I take him out and play with him?"

"I would love that Jo, I can't see how to take off your beautiful dress, can you help me with it?"

Jack couldn't believe how Jo removed her cocktail dress; it was off in seconds, Jo was wearing a red satin bodysuit, it was crotchless, her panties were hugging her long sex slit, it looked perfect. In his excitement, Jack removed his trousers then his boxer's; his cock looked impressive. Jo said, "Jack, your cock is magnificent; it looks beautiful."

There was some precum on the slit of Jack's cock, with a flick of Jo's tongue it was gone, Jo then went down on him, within seconds Jo was taking his full length. Jack had had a lot of hand-jobs at University but not many blow jobs as they couldn't get all of his cock in his mouth, Jo was in a league of her own.

Jack's first sexual experience had come from two nurses that he had dated, both knew what they were doing; both had taught Jack how to eat pussy; he was good at that. Jack was now naked as Jo sucked his cock. Jack removed Jo's panties; her vulva was gorgeous, swollen and smooth; her sex slit looked so appealing.

Jack then positioned Jo on the carpet, arranging her in a way that they could 69. Jo continued to suck Jack's cock; she was also massaging his heavy balls. Jack went down on Jo's very wet pussy; he was amazed at the size of Jo's clit; one of his nurses had a large clit; it didn't compare with this beauty. Jo spread her legs, giving Jack complete access to her cunt and ass. Jack was sucking her massive clit like a little cock as he finger fucked her with three fingers, Jo had strong cunt muscles, she was gripping his fingers as he slid his fingers in and out of her hungry cunt. Jack then felt the warmth of Jo's cum as she came in his mouth. Jack didn't swallow; he kept it in his mouth.

A couple of minutes later, Jo said, "Jack, take me; I need it so bad."

Jack then went on top of her; he slid his cock up her in the missionary position. Jo's cunt was so wet, but so tight. With a couple of gentle thrusts, Jo quickly took his full length. As Jack was raising his tempo, he kissed Jo; her tongue was hungrily in his mouth lapping up her cum, they looked in each other's eyes then they swallowed Jo's cum that was in their mouths.

Jack now sensed that Jo was close; he went faster and deeper. Jo loved it, a minute later, they both climaxed within seconds of each other. When Jo had composed herself, she said, "Jack, that was amazing, it felt so good, the next one we will take our time, I love how you feel inside me."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,543 Followers