Jack's Golfing Partner Ch. 04

Story Info
Jack fucks a Mum and Daughter.
2k words
4.61
39.3k
33
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,543 Followers

The next morning they checked out of the Hotel after breakfast, Jack left a sizeable tip as all the staff had been so good at protecting him from the press. The Sunday papers were full of Jack and his beautiful girlfriend and her mum, his caddy. Sue caddied for Jack in the first round, she was good. This was the windiest day of the week. The wind was so strong coming in from the sea. Jack was playing lots of stinger shots which kept his ball low. He was six up after nine holes, a fantastic achievement.

His opponent was losing his cool; he was making so many silly mistakes. After eighteen holes, Jack was eleven up with eighteen holes to go. Jo had walked the course with them. She had kept her distance but always had a smile for Jack when they made eye contact. As Jack walked off the eighteenth green, Sue tongue kissed him, Jack was surprised, but he enjoyed it.

They had a table reserved for lunch in the clubhouse. The match was not discussed at all. When the game restarted, the wind had died down; it was now relatively calm. Jack only needed to play par golf, and he would win.

Jack won the first then halved the next five holes. Jack shook his opponent's hand on the sixth green; he had won by a fantastic margin of twelve to eleven. He kissed Jo and Sue on the sixth green. Jack made a short but dignified speech at the prize-giving; he was modest and unpretentious in what he said. When asked if he would now turn professional? He replied, "I'm a lawyer; I intend to continue playing as an Amateur. I will accept my invitation to play at the Open next month and also at the Masters next year."

He then did a photoshoot, the press wanted Jo and Sue to be included, there were many beautiful pictures taken.

Jack and Jo got into Jack's car. Sue followed them in Jo's car. They had dinner in a Chinese restaurant close to Jo's house. They had an excellent meal, then went home. Jack wanted a shower when he got back, Jo asked, "Do you want me to shower with you? I'll make sure everything is immaculate."

Sue said, "I'm going to have a shower too, I don't know Jack well enough to shower with him yet, but maybe that'll change?"

Jo said, "I'll shower with you then Sue, Jack, use the Master Bedroom Bathroom, Sue, and I'll use the bathroom, we'll meet in the lounge. Jack, would you like Sue to wear what I wear when we are relaxing in the house together?"

"Jo, I'd love that. I'm looking forward to seeing you both later."

Jack stood in the shower, the powerful hot jet hitting his shoulders, it had been a great day. Jack had the feeling that Jo may have been setting tonight up with Sue, they had never mentioned anything, but Sue had been flirting quite openly with him. Perhaps they had been letting him concentrate on his golf, it didn't matter, if the two of them appeared in crotchless lingerie then he knew how he would handle it.

Jack got the champagne then went into the lounge; he was naked underneath his towelling dressing gown. A couple of minutes later, Jo and Sue came in; both were in crotchless bodysuits, no panties, self-supporting stockings and three-inch heels, both of them looked stunning. Jo said, "Jack, you're a lucky boy, you have now a mum and daughter looking after you, I'm happy that it's happening as I was struggling a bit to keep you satisfied, but now Sue's here it won't be a problem, I think that you should look after Sue first this evening, she's very hot."

Jo and Sue then sat on either side of Jack; Jack was in the middle with Sue on his left. Jo then undid the belt of Jack's dressing-gown; she said, "Sue, help me make this big boy hard."

Sue looked at Jack's cock and said, "That's massive, no wonder that you are so happy mum, I've never seen one as big, I don't know if I'll be able to get all of him in my mouth, but I will have a lot of fun trying."

Sue then went down on Jack, her mouth and especially, her tongue was everywhere. Sue also had a gentle touch; she was massaging Jack's heavy balls beautifully. Jo was now kneeling in front of Sue, Sue had spread her legs wide open for her then, as Jo went down on Sue, Jo said, "Let mummy make your hungry pussy very wet, so Jack's magnificent cock slips inside you very easily."

Jack was very hard with Sue's sucking; Jo was now sucking on Sue's clit, Jo was finger fucking her daughter with three fingers as she sucked her clit. Sue then pushed her pussy hard against Jo's mouth; Jo said, "Oh baby, cum in mummy's mouth, fill mummy's mouth with your beautiful cum."

Sue then came in her mum's mouth; Jo lapped it into her mouth then, she cum kissed Jack, giving him so of her daughter's tasty cum. Jo then cum kissed Sue, as they did it, Jack knew that they had cum kissed before, the way they kissed and touched told Jack that they knew how to give the other pleasure, it was arousing to watch.

Jo said, "Sue is ready, she'd like to go on top, cowgirl, if that's ok with you, my baby's pussy is so wet."

Jack said, "No problem, I'd like that but let her do me on a chair cowgirl, Sue will still be able to control the fuck."

Jack then sat in an armchair that he had used with Jo several times. Sue was starting to squat over Jack; Jack slipped his hand onto her beautiful sex slit, it was identical to her mum's, he slid a finger inside her very wet cunt, he brought his finger to the top of her slit. He found her huge clit; it was so similar to her mum's, he was now looking forward to sucking her clit too.

Sue then started to tease her massive clit with the bulbous head of Jack's cock; her gentle touch highlighted what she was doing. Sue centred the head of Jack's cock in the middle of her perfect sex slit then pushed down on it; she took the full length with the first push, Sue said, "That's amazing, I feel filled, I feel stretched, but there's no pain, just a wonderful feeling, it feels great, let me get some rhythm going here."

Sue was soon going up and down on Jack's cock with a slightly circular motion; Jo had popped her massive tits out of Sue's bodysuit, her tits looked so impressive, bouncing everywhere. Jack was stroking Sue's clit as she rode him, her cunt was so wet, Jack was not near to cuming but sensed that Sue was very close. Sue had upped her tempo and was gripping tightly at the base and head of Jack's cock on each thrust. Sue was concentrating on every movement.

Sue kept pounding Jack's cock, then she shouted, "I'm cuming; it's so fucking good."

Sue was now driving herself against Jack's cock; Jack felt the warmth of her cum on his cock. Sue then got a second wind and started to build her tempo up again; it was great. Sue had lots of stamina. They continued on the chair for another twenty minutes then they both climaxed within seconds of each other.

Jo was lubing her, just watching her doing it aroused Jack, just being with Jo and Sue was keeping him so hard. Jack thought that what was happening was unbelievable; he had just fucked her daughter now he was now going to fuck her mum's ass. Sue had just gone down on Jack again; she was making his cock nice and hard for her mum. Jack said, "Jo, I love watching you lube your ass, how you do it is so sexy, are you nearly ready for me?"

"Jack, I'll be a minute. I prefer it to be well lubricated then you can go up me deeper. Make me cum three times with it tonight, I had nothing this morning, and I'm very horny tonight."

Jack thought that Jo was always horny, and the more he got to know Sue, he realised that Sue was the same. Sue said, "Mum, what would you like me to do to you while Jack is ass fucking you? If he's doing you doggy style, then I could play with your tits and stroke your clit."

Jo smiled then said, "I'd love that Sue, Jack will do me doggy style that way he can go so much deeper, my G-spot loves it when he goes deep."

Jack knew then that Jo would be bending over the sofa, she loved being done there, she could balance herself by gripping the top of the couch then she could push against Jack's cock as it pounded into her tight ass. Jo lubed Jack's cock; he knew then that she was ready.

Jo then went behind the sofa, holding the top she spread her legs, her ass, because of her three-inch heels, level with Jack's cock. Sue knelt on the couch facing her mum; she had easy access to her mum's tits and cunt.

With a gentle push Jack slid up Jo's tight ass, it felt so good for Jack, it was tight and comfortable, Jack was now in complete control of Jo, Jo loved it, she was purring with pleasure. Jack started slowly as his cock felt a lot harder than usual, maybe it was the thought of having a mum and daughter in a threesome was doing it, he defiantly felt much harder than usual. Sue said, "Mum, you're glowing, you look so happy and contented, I love watching Jack fuck you like this, he's going in and out of you so easily, do you like being ass fucked?"

Jo replied, "Sue, I love it, the way the head of Jack's cock stimulates my G-spot is amazing, I'm going to cum soon, keep your fingers inside my pussy, and you'll soon feel my cunt juice."

Two minutes later Jo had her first vaginal orgasm; she was noisy with it, she said, "I'm cuming, I needed that so much, Sue, can you feel my hot cunt juice?"

Sue replied, "Yes, mum, there's so much of it; it's flooding out of your sex slit."

Sue then brought three dripping fingers out of her mum's pussy; she placed them on her mum's lips. Jo licked her cum from her daughter's fingers. When her fingers were clean, she slid them back inside her mum's cunt for more cum. This time when she brought them out, she offered her fingers to Jack, he licked them clean too as he continued to pound Jo's tight ass.

Sue repeated this when her mum had her second and third vaginal orgasm; Jo had cum a lot with her massive orgasms. Jo said, "Sue, I love sharing cum, it's my protein cocktail, the three of us are so compatible sexually, that's the way it should be, I'm so happy that we are doing this, I'm looking forward to much more of this. Jack, will you do my cunt now doggy style?"

Jack didn't need to be asked twice; he pulled out of Jo's ass then went straight inside her dripping wet cunt, it was so hot and wet. He quickly got a powerful rhythm going; Jo said, "Jack, am I imagining it but is your cock harder today? It feels wonderful, but when you hit my cervix, it feels huge. I love it when you hit my cervix."

Jack replied, "Jo, I think it is, could it be the high protein diet that I've been eating all week?

Jo smiled then said, "It could be, we'll check it out as it feels terrific. I'm so close to cuming, harder and deeper, Jack, please."

Jack went faster and deeper; two minutes later, Jo had a massive orgasm. Jack pulled out, then they kissed and cuddled. Sue said, "Jack, please take me the same way as you did mum, then we'll all sleep good tonight."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,543 Followers