All Comments on 'Jack's Snow Day'

by BurntRedstone

Sort by:
  • 105 Comments (Page 2)
TJSkywindTJSkywindover 7 years ago
Delightful

And thoroughly entertaining. And the cat toy! I agree. It's a roll-on-the-floor and laugh-my-ass-off sort of thing.

5* Thanks for sharing. All in one go. Going to bed now. :)

Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great stories

These are great full stories. Even without the sexy bits I couldn't stop reading until the end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dang.

I really hope you have more of this world to share.

Thank you.

BigDog167BigDog167over 7 years ago
Love it.

As always your stories are first class.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Initial Thoughts

First off, I loved it. Love all the interaction with Jack's children and lovers (although none of his Atlanian (hope I spelled that right) children make an appearance). An avenue that always intrigued me, are all Atlanian males lazy jerks, has an avenue to be explored with a male who has potential.

Secondly, I've noticed that every chapter after the first, Jack gains a souvenir. First the horns, then the streaks of silver in them (which I now realize is gone), then the slave collar, now ribbed horns and a harder head.

Third, is oral sex something only humans have discovered? The only species Jack had sex with that weren't baffled by the very idea was the Phem Kalos.

Fourth, the idea of a cat-like species loving what sounds like an advanced cat toy is hilarious.

I'm going to let myself digest this story and then go back and read it again. I hopefully will have some additional thoughts.

TayJK

TayJK42@gmail.com

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBurntRedstone@BurntRedstone
Welcome! I've added a Twitter feed (@burntredstone) where I will post updates as well. My stories are being submitted (gradually) to Amazon. As I understand I'm not allowed to include URLs to other sites here, you can find the books if you search for author name B Redstone ...