Jacqueline de Belleville Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While my despondency over my cruel fate eases during my first few weeks at La Coccinelle, I still seem to have trouble with digesting the food. Which puzzles me since more often than not I've had to eat much worse food than the slave gruel served up on this plantation. It's Peg who identifies a possible cause of my problem.

"You could be pregnant, Jackie," says Peg.

"I can't be!" I exclaim. "No man's fucked my cunt since I arrived here."

"What about before you arrived? You can be several months gone before your belly starts to swell."

I think hard. I recall that the last man to fuck my cunt was Juan the foreman in Portugal. That was last February. Although Juan spilt his seed over my back, I suppose it's possible that he didn't withdraw his cock quickly enough. I remember that I had run out of the herbs which I've been taking to prevent pregnancy. Thinking back, I've not had my usual monthly flux in a while. I've been convincing myself that it was due to the deprivations of my life since my capture by Pardal. But what Peg says is a real possibility. Shit! Now what am I to do?

That evening I skip my usual session in the barn. At Peg's suggestion I consult with Nola, one of the older women living in another hut. Nola asks me a few questions and makes an examination of my body before confirming Peg's assessment that I'm almost certainly pregnant.

"You will need to tell one of the overseers so that the Master and Mistress can decide what to do," says Nola.

"What are they likely to do?" I ask.

"It's difficult to know. They may keep you here and put you on light duties when you get nearer to full term. Or they may decide to sell you. The Master and Mistress have plans to breed bigger and stronger slaves by using a few of their chosen male slaves as studs. That's why they permit sex between the slaves, and why Luke and Jubal are regularly at the sex sessions in the barn. But you haven't been here long enough for either of them to be the father of your child. Besides, I'm told that Luke and Jubal will now only fuck a woman in her arse as a way of rebelling against being used as studs."

"Surely their defiance can only work for a while," I say. "Someone will get suspicious when no more women become pregnant."

"Yes, but that may take a while. Besides, there are other men and women among the slaves who fuck at every opportunity. Identifying a baby's father isn't a simple matter if the woman lies or simply doesn't know which of several men could be the father."

The next morning I inform Raoul of my likely pregnancy. He doesn't look very pleased at my news. I'm immediately taken to the main house and marched in front of Mistress Brigitte. As expected, she asks me about the likely father. Since Juan is a long way away, I see no harm in my telling her.

"What colour skin does this Juan have?" asks Brigitte.

"Umm ... Similar to mine," I reply. "Why?"

Mistress Brigitte ignores my question. She's too preoccupied with her thoughts to reprimand me for not addressing her properly as 'Ma'am' or 'Mistress'. Raoul notices though and I suppose there will be consequences once we have finished here.

"Put her back to work, Raoul. Light duties only for now. I'll give this situation some further consideration."

"Yes, Ma'am," replies Raoul, sounding disappointed that he's not going to be able to give me extra work for my lack of respect.

I'm reassigned to the group of slaves working in the main house. Most of the work is cleaning and polishing, but occasionally there's work to do in the kitchen. The slaves in the house regard themselves as superior to the rest of the slaves on the plantation. They aren't quite as friendly and they view my presence with suspicion. They haven't been told why I've been reassigned and I'm not inclined to tell them. I find their attitude ridiculous, particularly as they spend each night in the same huts as the other slaves.

To be fair not all of the house slaves look down on me. Sam and Molly are friendly towards me, and before long we are sharing gossip and news between us. It's through them that I learn that Brigitte's husband, Jules, has been missing for several months and nobody is quite sure when and where he disappeared. Mistress Brigitte is playing an increasingly desperate delaying game to prevent her brother-in-law, Henri, from finding out. She's worried that Henri will use her husband's prolonged absence as an excuse to have him declared dead and to seize possession of the plantation for himself. The ruse requires Mistress Brigitte to pretend that her husband is here on the plantation. Only a few trusted employees like Raoul have been told the truth, but rumours have now spread among the slaves. It can only be a matter of time before those rumours reach beyond the plantation. Unfortunately, keeping up the lie means that no official search for her husband can be conducted. Having Jules declared dead would be a disaster for Brigitte since the local land ownership laws prohibit a woman from owning a plantation. She could be widowed and homeless at the stroke of some official's pen.

"When and where was Master Jules last seen," I ask Sam, who seems to know as much as anybody around here.

"He was last seen on the island of St. Lucia at the end of January. He met with some plantation owners there but the ship he was due to travel on back to Martinique arrived without him."

I've been to St. Lucia four times during my life at sea. The local authorities on St. Lucia are unlikely to be interested in searching for a missing French plantation owner. Like Martinique, control of St. Lucia has been hotly contested between the French and English for well over a hundred years. It's a situation which creates opportunities for the local low life to profit from the confusion.

As interesting as the mystery of the missing Jules sounds, it has nothing to do with me. It's not until a month or so later, when Henri makes a surprise visit to the plantation, that I realise that Brigitte wouldn't be the only one to suffer if Henri gained control of the plantation. Henri is one of the most overbearing men I've ever met, and he makes no effort to disguise his cruel streak.

Molly and I have the misfortune to be the two slaves tasked with serving refreshments to Mistress Brigitte and her guest. It was fortunate for us that Brigitte has a strong personality or Henri would have fucked Molly and I in her presence for no other reason than he believed that he had the right to do so. As it is, his hand wanders under our dresses more than once. Brigitte was not allowing him to fuck us though, and their meeting ended in a stormy row.

"At least it's over," says Sam later while comforting the shaken Molly.

"Only for now," I reply. "It seems that the English have landed a garrison at Saint Pierre. All plantation owners are required to present themselves to the new Governor before the end of the month to swear an oath of loyalty. Anyone not doing so will be regarded as a rebel and their plantation confiscated."

"So unless Master Jules reappears soon, the mistress will lose her home," adds Molly. "And we get that monster for a new owner."

Fate has been really unkind to me in recent months, but for once it does me a favour. Two days after Henri's visit, we receive two more surprise visitors at the plantation house. These two I know. Iago and Felipe from the Zafiro. My former shipmates have finally tracked me down and come to bargain for my release. Brigitte talks with them for a while before calling me into the room.

"These friends of yours want to buy your freedom," begins Brigitte. "They promise good money, but so far they don't seem able to provide it. But no matter. I have a counter proposal to put to you."

I can't imagine what counter proposal Brigitte can offer that would be more attractive to me than my freedom, but I don't refuse to listen to what she has to say.

"If I were to set you free now, then you will need to fend for yourself. That's not an easy task on this island when you are alone and six months pregnant. Your friends tell me that you are an accomplished sailor, but a life at sea is going to be nearly impossible for you in your condition. And you also need to consider your child once it is born."

"What do you propose?" I ask cautiously.

"I will grant you your freedom if your friends take their ship to St. Lucia and find out what happened to my husband. They are to bring him back if that's possible. In the meantime, you will remain here until your child is born. You will then allow me and my husband, if he's still alive, to adopt your child as our own. If you give birth to a boy then he will become heir to this plantation. Once you have given birth, you will be set free."

I suspect Brigitte's plan to adopt my child is something she's been considering ever since I told her about my pregnancy. Iago's and Felipe's arrival simply adds a new twist to her scheme. I can see several flaws in Brigitte's plan, not least of which is what happens if Jules cannot be found, or if he turns out to be dead? I certainly don't want to be a slave here if Henri seizes control of the plantation. We discuss some of the potential pitfalls in Brigitte's proposal and I extract a promise from her to sign my manumission papers once the Zafiro returns from St Lucia regardless of the outcome. I am to allow Brigitte to hold onto my manumission papers until my baby is born, with the promise that she'll hand them over immediately in the event Henri gains control of the plantation. Finally an agreement is reached and the crew of the Zafiro set off on their mission.

For me it is a return to normal duties while I anxiously wait for the return of my friends. My earlier malaise has gone and I'm now feeling better than I've done in a long time even though my belly has started to swell. But that doesn't stop my nightly fun and games in the barn. Jubal and Luke are as eager as ever, although I must now share their attentions with three other women. Much to my disappointment, Hanna is a less frequent visitor to my bed. It's as though my pregnancy is a barrier to the intimacy we shared when I first arrived. We remain close friends, but Hanna is more reticent when it comes to having sex.

Days pass with little change in our routine. From Mistress Brigitte's increasingly nervous behaviour, I presume that the end of the month is approaching and the deadline for Jules to appear at the Governor's house is near. A successful conclusion to Iago's mission in the time available was always going to be a long shot. However, Iago and the crew of the Zafiro have many contacts among the islanders, so all is not lost.

The return of Master Jules catches everyone by surprise. He turns up at the house early one afternoon in the company of Iago and Felipe. Brigitte is beside herself with relief, although I notice neither of them show any hint of affection towards the other. It's as though two business partners have been reunited rather than husband and wife.

"Where have you been?" asks Brigitte of her husband.

"Languishing in Castries jail on St. Lucia," he replies.

"It seems someone had bribed some official on St. Lucia to detain your husband indefinitely," adds Iago. "My contact in Castries didn't know who or the reason why."

"I can guess the reason," replies Brigitte. "You have done well, captain. I shall sign Jacqueline's manumission papers this afternoon as agreed. Now you may say farewell to Jacqueline for now. Once her child is born she'll be given her manumission papers and she'll be set free."

This is where the agreement reached between Iago, Brigitte and I depends on trust and good faith. Now that Jules has returned to the plantation there is no further incentive for Brigitte to keep her side of the bargain. I remain her slave until such time that she hands over my manumission papers, so my child automatically becomes her slave as soon as he or she is born. I have no means of preventing Brigitte from doing what she likes with my child.

"Do not despair, Jackie," says Iago. "We shall not forget you. Make your way to Saint Pierre when you are free and keep an eye out for the Zafiro. We shall visit Saint Pierre at least twice a month until we meet up."

"You are a good friend, Iago. You and the crew of the Zafiro have already done enough for me. I cannot ask you to wait for my release. Either Brigitte will release me as promised, or she won't. You and I cannot do anything about that. Once I'm free I'll seek new adventures and a new life. I'll never forget my time at sea, but it's time for me to put that life behind me."

It's a sad parting, but I feel it better to be honest about my feelings now than to give Iago the impression I want to rejoin the crew of the Zafiro. I may be a slave here on La Coccinelle plantation, but I've enjoyed the company of the women here more than I imagined I would. I don't think I can spend more of my life solely in the company of men. Fortunately Iago and Felipe seem to understand and perhaps I'm relieving them of a promise they know they might find hard to keep. It's the last time I see Iago and Felipe.

Once Iago and Felipe have departed I'm called into a meeting with Master Jules and Mistress Brigitte. I had already deduced that Brigitte is the real ruler of La Coccinelle, and our meeting only confirms that suspicion. Jules is as much in thrall to his wife as all the slaves on the plantation. I suspect his only role here is to be the landowner in order to satisfy the male-oriented local laws. There's no indication of any emotional relationship between Jules and Brigitte, which probably explains why the adoption of my child seems so important to them.

"What do you think of her, husband?" asks Brigitte. "Isn't she a beauty? Take your dress off, slave. Let my husband get a good look at your tits."

I don't like being examined like a prize heifer but I've no option but to obey. My already ample breasts are even larger now that I'm well into my pregnancy. Jules' eyes widen at the sight, and Brigitte teases him by standing behind me and massaging my tits. Despite the humiliating situation I can't prevent my arousal from starting to build. Unfortunately for me, Brigitte senses the effect her ministrations on my tits are having on me. I let out an involuntary gasp as she tweaks my nipples. My surrender only encourages her to be more vigorous in her assault on my body. Moments later her hand is sliding over my belly and her index finger starts playing with my clit.

There are very few advantages in being a slave. But one of those is that you are absolved of any responsibility for what happens to you. Consequently I feel no shame as Mistress Brigitte transforms me into her whimpering plaything. She deliberately continues her assault on my body until I'm at the brink of an orgasm. Only then does she stop, thereby denying me fulfilment and cementing her authority over me. Jules in the meantime has his hands down the front of his trousers and he's frantically rubbing his cock.

"I'm going to come! I'm going to come!" gasps Jules.

"No you don't, husband," replies Brigitte, taking aim with her foot and kicking him in the balls.

Jules doubles over although I suspect his hands shielded his balls from the worst effects of Brigitte's well aimed kick. I can only stand and watch the scene played out before me. My clit and cunt are aching for attention, but I lack the courage to reach down and pleasure myself. Despite Brigitte's actions it seems that Jules managed a partial orgasm before it was ruined by Brigitte's kick. Brigitte roughly pulls down Jules' trousers to reveal the evidence of his lack of control.

"Clean my husband's cock of his seed, slave," orders Brigitte.

I obey at once. Jules' cock begins to swell again as I lick and drink the evidence of his earlier lack of self control. However Jules makes sure that Brigitte doesn't notice the effect I'm having on his cock. I don't know which of us is more afraid of her at the moment.

Chapter 15: Farewell to the Ladybird

Brigitte rarely refers to me by my name. She invariably addresses me as 'slave'. Denying me a name is part of her regime of dominance and submission. It's a lifestyle which has taken on a new lease of life for her now that her husband, Jules has returned and his obvious attraction to me is plain for all to see. Although I'm compelled to participate in the power-play between husband and wife, I nevertheless enjoy our perverted games. Outwardly Jules is in control of the plantation, but there can't be anybody working here who doesn't see through the sham. Brigitte is the real source of power and even the overseers continue to take their orders from her.

As for me, Brigitte has me continue with light duties inside the house, although her definition of 'light' is open to question. Ever since Jules returned to La Coccinelle I've spent most nights in Brigitte's bedroom. Occasionally I get to sleep in her bed, but otherwise I'm made to sleep on a thin mattress on the floor with my ankle shackled to the frame of her bed. My indoctrination into the art of sapphic pleasures is rapid and thorough. I begin to feel deprived for not previously experiencing some of the delights Brigitte teaches me. Her training makes my previous efforts at bringing a woman to an orgasm seem crude and amateurish.

Jules rarely ventures into Brigitte's room, and then only by invitation. Those occasions are usually the time when we play some of Brigitte's more kinky games. Given a free choice, Jules would ram his cock into any and all of my three holes. But only my mouth is open territory for him, and only when Brigitte is with us. I'm becoming an expert at deep throating his cock while Brigitte goes to work on my cunt and clit. She seems fascinated by my swollen belly and more than once she massages my belly until the baby kicks. But those moments of tenderness are short lived and the sterner and more demanding Brigitte soon resumes control.

Throughout this short period of my life I surrender my body and soul to my Mistress. I learn to control my orgasms so that I never come without obtaining her permission. It's not an easy thing to do, but Brigitte insists that I learn to obey her commands without any thought for my own pleasure. Time and time again she reinforces the doctrine that I only exist to please her. Brigitte never thanks me for my participation in satisfying her sometimes perverted demands. She's my Mistress in the fullest sense of the word.

Drinking her piss and rubbing Jules' semen into my hair are only two of Brigitte's more outlandish demands. Jules fares no better, having to perform like a circus animal for Brigitte's entertainment. I never see him fuck his wife in all the time we are together, although I know Brigitte allows him to fuck some of the other slave women. Despite the unequal relationship, our ménage-à-trois seems to satisfy each of our sexual desires. Jules must be content with his life because the law is on his side. He could throw Brigitte out of the house on the flimsiest of pretexts and there would be nothing she could do about it. But Jules doesn't object and so his and my lives continue on as Brigitte's devoted slaves.

The contractions which signal the imminent arrival of my baby begin while Jules' cock is rammed down my throat. It's late at night so most people are fast asleep. Brigitte notices my situation, but insists that Jules spills his load down my throat before allowing me to prepare for the birth. Task done, Jules is sent from the room with instructions to wake two of the slave women who have some experience at midwifery. I'm moved to a spare room at the other end of the house so as not to disturb Brigitte's sleep should the birth prove to be prolonged.

I've no idea how long the birth process should normally take. The soothing words of the midwives do nothing to enlighten me on that subject. Nevertheless I deliver a healthy baby boy around nine o'clock the next morning. As soon as the baby and I are cleaned up we receive a visit from Mistress Brigitte. She ignores me and examines my baby like a doting mother. I feel a twinge of jealousy, but I recall our agreement. I have no means of supporting a child on my own, and I certainly don't want my child to have the kind of childhood I endured. An unmarried mother is universally despised and shamed wherever you go and that hatred often extends to the child.