Jacquelyn's Ordeal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How could I refuse the chance to provide charity?" She quipped and smiled coyly.

Her little come back felt good, in her mind it somewhat restored the balance of their little game. He merely smiled back and took her hand, his other hand gently wrapped around her waist.

The pair readied, adopting the pose for a waltz as the music began. The Viscount gazed into her eyes and she sensed what he wanted. She tilted her head just a fraction and smiled sweetly as she focused just between his eyes. She did not let herself fall into his gaze. The dance began and he lead, stepping to the left, yet as did Jacquelyn. She had caught him completely by surprise and smirked to herself. He looked at her, some minor annoyance flashed in his eyes. She had obviously pushed the right spot there.

He quickly recomposed and smoothed that annoyance, that smug and charming grin spread across his face once more. "My Lady d'tella Noveri, I do believe it is customary for the gentleman to lead."

Jacquelyn smiled pleasantly, feeling very satisfied with herself, showing she had some self control after the lapses before.

She shifted her footing and reposed herself to dance properly, "I do believe you are right, my good Viscount, do lead on."

They waited a few moments to catch the right beat and began to dance.

As they danced, Jacquelyn let her eyes scan the other guests and surroundings, looking for other leads to follow. She had to keep open to other opportunities to gain access to the parlour rooms in the manor.

"My good Viscount," she began as she leant in towards his ear, "who was the gentleman who ushered the Lady Il'ldais away this evening?"

He paused for half a moment and stepped back, guiding her into a twirl.

He drew her in close again and replied softly, "Ah, that striking gentleman is her physician. He has recently returned from another prominent patient, a rather fortunate occurrence because the Lady fell ill shortly before this arrival. He is an odd gentleman, but there is little surprise he caught your attention, milady."

He gave her a little wink and grinned. She was about to reply to his remark but was partly distracted however, by the feeling of the Viscount's gaze, dancing over her. Turning her head, she levelled a cool gaze at him, raising an eyebrow slightly. She inwardly grinned at the expression her persona had adopted. With few doubts, it would be enough to press the Viscount into taking notice of her and no one else. His lips curled into a grin again as his eyes lit up with mischief. Jacquelyn had found just what she had desired. He took a step back a little unexpectedly, forcing her to come forward more than she expected, falling into him a little. He whispered to her, but this time his voice was not filled with wit or playfulness but it was gentler.

"Lady d'tella Noveri you do remind me of my very first love," he paused for a moment before continuing. "She was much like you in spirit and beauty. If I may, might you indulge me and listen to my tale?" He asked softly.

Jacquelyn paused for a moment and her gaze softened a little, "Of course, milord."

He smiled softly and drew her up, continuing their dance as he whispered into her ear.

"I first met her, many summers ago. I had escaped my duties for the morning to relax in the woods near my estate. It was a clear and sweet day, the blue above, soft murmuring of water in the stream and the morning birds calling. A slight cooling breeze wisped through the trees, movement catching my eyes and then I saw her..."

Jacquelyn's thoughts began to form the images to his words. She envisaged the scenes in her mind, vivid and clear. His voice giving the words life and she quickly found she was slipping into his recollections. The memories came in flashes through her mind. She could hear birds calling on the breeze, the slight chill of the breeze, giving her arms goosebumps. Casting her eyes up the stream, she could see him, gazing at her. His eyes were so captivating, beckoning her to come to him. Everything about him appealed to her, every fibre of her being wanted to throw her against him, but she remained still. This seemed to amuse him and he rose and started toward her, slowly closing the distance between them. Each step he took towards her caused her body to relax, yearning for his touch. Feelings and emotions were given such a power through his voice, ones that Jacquelyn had never experienced before. His memories of the courtship flashed in her mind. She wanted to grin, to laugh, and beam with happiness in his presence. She unexpectedly felt her body press closer to his. It was no longer just merely a persona that was experiencing these memories, but Jacquelyn herself. Before her thoughts started to question the feelings and her slight movements, a new wave of memories swept through her.

Jacquelyn has a memory of being caught in a spring shower with him. They had retreated to his manor house and he offered her a room with a fireplace to change out of her soaked clothes. She hesitated for a moment in the room. It was only when she was sure he was not going to come in immediately did she slipped out of her wet clothes. She shivered a little while just in her undergarments, the warmth of the fireplace had not quite penetrated her skin. Her mind wandered as she tried to soak up some warmth before wearing one of the shirts left for her to wear. She tried to imagine how he looked while changing. She pictured him without a shirt and his well defined torso. She let the image form more in her head moving to his waist, legs and arms. She blushed at the thoughts and let a mischievous smile slip across her face. She took one of his shirts and examined it. She thought it would be large enough to almost be a dress for her.

She heard the door creak and spun around, holding the shit close to her body, trying to hide herself. She blushed madly and felt warmth spread from her face down through her body. She watched as he emerged into the room, scarcely dressed himself. Her breath quickened as she let her gaze run over his chest, his features were so well defined and the dancing of the flames made little curves seem more divine. He didn't show much embarrassment seeing her trying to hide behind his shirt. He smirked a little and pointed to his other shirt, forgetting that he needed it to dress. She tried to delicately position herself to toss him his shirt without exposing herself too much. She had just managed to lean down a little and grab his shirt when she was confront with his presence, standing next to her as she looked up.

She froze, looking up at him as he gently drew up her chin with his hand. Her heart was racing, she could feel it pounding against her ribs and her breath was shallow and quick. She stood up, moving both her hands to hold onto the shirt tightly, covering her. She looked into his eyes, realising how deep and hazel they were. She knew she shouldn't be in this position, even though she wanted it. She tried to shift away, her mind racing about all the possibilities of what he might do. She took a step back, watching as he took a step towards her. She could feel his presence, surrounding her.

She felt his warm hands against the cool skin of her waist. She let out a little bit of a gasp and flushed. A tingle ran through her body, she could feel his warm breath over her neck and it made her feel so warm. The feeling spread down her body, making her feel so nice, just wanting more. She could feel the texture of his hands, slightly rough and warming, as they travelled up her sides. She tried to wrap the shirt around herself, but he ignored her merger attempts to hide herself. She closed her eyes for a long moment, savouring the feelings of his hands caressing her sides. She tried to compose herself as best she could, despite the feelings of desire running through her body. Taking a small step back, she tried to resist his advances a little, not entirely wanting him to stop. He slipped his hands around her back and moved closer, leaning into her. She leant back, trying to keep a small distance between them until she felt her back on the cool wall. She shifted a little and started to pant ever so slightly as she felt him put more weight against her, taking her down and laying her in front of the fire.

She clung tightly to the shirt as her mind was filled with the sensations of his warm hands, the cool floor and the closeness his body. She watched as he smiled down at her before kissing her slowly and gently at first. His lips felt warm, feeling so soft and delicious. Her skin tingled as his hands moved up her back and to her hands, tugging at the shirt. She tried to hold onto it a little, but it slipped away from her fingers, teasing her skin as it slid down her front and along her legs. She started panting more heavily as his chest rub against hers, the feeling was almost overwhelming. She took in a sharp breath as he slipped his lips away from her, moving lower and kissing at the base of her neck. She lifted her head back a little, exposing her neck to him.

Suddenly the image changed in her mind, she felt a warm flush pulse through her entire body; it brought a blush to her cheeks. Images raced through her mind, her world bathed in crimson. Her body become aware with the sensation of being naked, being pressed against him, pinned against some warm stones now, his cool skin touching hers. Her heart raced, his touch stroking and dancing across her body, exciting her, thrilling her senses. Passion and desire burned deeply inside Jacquelyn, feelings she had always repressed were now unbounded and wild. Her head was swimming, dizzy with overwhelmed senses. Rolling her head, slowly exposing her neck, she felt a sharp pain and then a wave of bliss hit her. White hot pleasure, washing away all awareness, she watched in her mind the crimson memories, a naked figure, her, back arched, eyes squeezed shut, fingers splayed in tension, a long low moan escaping her lips. Shuddering, a red wet trickle down her neck, she felt it slithering slowly down her chest. Then a deep yearning filling her, an overwhelming need, consuming all other desires, the compulsion to relax and be open, to let go completely.

A gong sounded and the images shattered, all her senses and surroundings came flooding back into her mind. She blushed, her body hot, definitely aroused. Jacquelyn fought the feelings, trying to suppress the sensations quickly. The Viscount stared at her, smiling with a look of a hunter, hunger in his eyes. He pulled back slightly, but his gaze remained fixed upon her as he bowed. Jacquelyn's mind was buzzing and she curtsied, returning the formality. The Viscount looked different now, more imposing, commanding and vaguely taller. People around them were moving off to an adjoining room, carrying on their conversations and chattering away.

"The others are moving now to the dining room, somewhat like herded cattle, don't you think?" The Viscount noted with a tone of amusement.

Jacquelyn lazily let her eyes follow the crowd's movements to the dining room. She had not yet fully cleared her head and her thoughts were still sluggish and jumbled.

She vaguely noted his arms gently taking her shoulders as he leaned in a whispered. "I am sure you would agree my lady, that we share a hunger better...satisfied in another room."

Jacquelyn looked at him; her eyes focused now and sparkling with life. His words were appealing, they possessed more force now but her response was delayed.

She smiled pleasantly, "I do believe you are right my lord. I do hope we can find something to sate my hunger. Perhaps we may find some grapes and wine."

She glanced at him and coyly bit her lower lip. Although he had offered, her reply seemed to take him somewhat by surprise. Jacquelyn was a little disturbed by how the Viscount could affect her and she decided this would be the final time. She set herself one clear goal, deciding to keep focused on it, regardless of what unfolded. She would follow him to the backrooms and then find a way to slip away. If she needed to bed him and exhaust him, then she would have to consider it. It was becoming clear that she needed as few distractions as possible and he most definitely was a substantial one. Perhaps this course of action was rather brutish, but time was of the essence. In addition, Jacquelyn did wish to remove him of his rather smug attitude, which would have increased tenfold after that dance. She outwardly gave a little wicked grin, her eyes betraying mischievous thoughts. She fully intended for him to read these signs and think that tonight would be a success for him, because it most definitely would be memorable.


PART II - SMOKE, ASH AND MIRRORS

The Viscount led Jacquelyn towards a doorway on the far side of the ball room. He waved away the servants who gave him questioning looks and drew out a key, unlocking the door. Jacquelyn followed the Viscount, staying close as she gently pressed into him to reinforce the notion she wanted more. She observed his reactions to her gentle touch. His eagerness was starting to get the better of him. He swept the doors open revealing a smaller room. The room gave Jacquelyn a feeling of being almost at home. There was a small fireplace illuminating the walls with a soft glow. Small flames danced and swayed, as if to unheard music. Shadows stretched across the room, almost blanketing a reclining lounge sitting to the side of the fireplace. The shadows gave a sense of the room being hidden and safe from the rest of the world.

Jacquelyn paused for a moment before entering the room, keeping herself close behind him. He stepped forward toward the fireplace and she followed, deciding what to do. The desire for him burned brightly inside her and her mind entertained the thought of what pleasures could come, should she let them. She started to move, aiming to snake her right arm around his neck and the other around his back. She held her breath, as she moved forward, her heart starting to race in anticipation of her next move. As she was about to reach for him, he turned, his face was soft, pleasant, calming. Smiling at her with mischief in his eyes, she froze for the briefest of moments before continuing to press forwards, leaning into him, sliding her arm around his shoulder.

She rose up on her toes and whispered into his ear, huskily, letting her hot breath lap at his skin, "This has been something I have been waiting to do since I first saw you..."

She pressed her hips against him, letting her body cling to his as she slid around him. Her arms moving into position around his neck as her lips softly planted a little kiss at his neck. She slowly brushed the tips of her fingers along his spine, till she was once again behind him. Taking her time, she smiled and breathed hot short breaths onto the back of his neck. She heard him murmur softly, as he instinctively pushed himself back into her arms.

She readied herself and made her move. It all happened in a few heart beats, her body obeying her mind instantly, decisively. She quickly pulled in her right arm, catching his neck in the cleft of her elbow. As her left arm pushed forward from behind his neck, pinning him in her hold as she threw her bodyweight back, bringing him off balance. He did not tense up, but remained relaxed as she squeezed. It surprised her more than a little, but she maintained her grip, trying to feel for the signs of him slipping into unconsciousness.

She waited a good length of time, not feeling him trying to resist in the slightest. Jacquelyn's mentor often joked as he taught her the technique about there being a select few who derived pleasures from being caught like this. Perhaps the Viscount was as such person she mused. Finally, she loosened her hold and felt him slump in her arms. She let him slip softly down to the floor, being careful not to drop him. She knelt down beside him, assessing his state.

She could see the shallow rising and falling of his chest, a smile still etched on his face. "You certainly do have some...interesting tastes my lord. Hope you enjoyed that one."

She leant in and softly kissed his lips. They felt cool and a little buzz of pleasure shivered down her spine. Although he may have been an annoyance, he did help her gain access to the interior of the manor. Not only that, he definitely had given her quite a thrill.

She retrieved a small phial from her dress and filled his mouth with the thick liquid. Closing his mouth, she waited for him to swallow it. He spluttered a little and swallowed, which brought an even larger grin to her face. Jacquelyn raised an eyebrow and shuddered to imagine what thoughts his mind had just conjured.

"That should keep you out of the trouble for few hours, milord." She reassured him, patting his cheek in mock affection.

Suddenly the door on the far end of the room opened and Jacquelyn whirled around, springing to her feet. Yvonne entered from the doorway and gasped, she was clearly shocked seeing Jacquelyn over what she must have thought was a body. Jacquelyn took a moment to recognise the Lady's handmaiden and visibly relaxed.

She beckoned Yvonne over, "Yvonne, come. I have much to do and this night is wearing thin upon me."

The handmaiden approached, albeit cautiously, warily eyeing the Viscount on the ground.

Jacquelyn looked at her for a moment and gave a little chuckle when she realised the source of her hesitation, "he will live, although, he may have a little headache. If he should ask you later, tell him that he passed out from the excitement with me."

Yvonne looked at her a little puzzled and then blushed deeply as she caught Jacquelyn's meaning. "Should I place him in his room milady?" Yvonne asked a little apprehensively.

"No, leave him here for the moment," Jacquelyn replied, "I need to proceed quickly and I need you to give me as many details as you can."

Jacquelyn questioned Yvonne about the details of Lady Il'ldais' illness. She asked about when the Lady had started to act out of character and about any other recent happenings that seemed unusual.

Yvonne explained at length the events at the manor over the recent weeks. She told how initially, everything was normal in the manor. That there had been a number of nobles guests that visited the manor for business and pleasure, including the Viscount. However, it was not until after the arrival of the physician that the changes started to occur.

Initially, he only stayed in the manor a very short time, passing through on his way to another estate, to treat another case of sleeping illness. It was mere days after his visit that the Lady Il'ldais was stuck down by the illness herself. The physician was summoned and he returned promptly, speaking little of his other patient, only mentioning that he has remedied the situation and rather quickly. Jacquelyn found the next part of the handmaiden's recount the most interesting.

Yvonne spoke of his strange mannerisms and rituals. He was never seen outside in the light and travelled either at night or in a darkened carriage. Similarly, his quarters in the manor were darkened especially for him. He also was very quiet, seldom speaking more than necessary; yet when he spoke, it would be with a presence and tone that commanded authority. Yvonne had noticed that he always waited to be invited into a room, standing there for long minutes until he was. Jacquelyn had noted that aura of authority about him when she first saw him at the ball tonight. Coupled with the recount Yvonne had described, there were few doubts. The physician was indeed a vampire.

Yvonne also told of his impending departure in the morning from the manor to consult with other physicians in conference. He was to discuss with them the malady that had come over the Lady Il'ldais, as he seemingly could not cure it. This presented a fearsome prospect in Jacquelyn's mind. Vampiric enthrallment often waned over time and she was sure the physician would view the Noble Lady as far too valuable for him to lose. The physician could be preparing to transform the Lady Il'ldais into a foul vampire to ensure her slavery.