Jacqui Wilkes And Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I explained why I'd thought about signing up for the film when the second proposal came along. Jill had seen Debs' website and incorrectly put two and two together thinking Debs and he were an item and getting married.

If we were no longer together I relinquished my moral responsibility to a partner leaving me free to do as I wished. I'd made that decision out of frustration and anger over what I'd perceived as our failed relationship, I'd since come to the realization I couldn't have done the role anyway. It just wasn't me.

He understood and said it made sense, "But now just put the whole matter in the rearview mirror, be done with it, and move on."

I brought him up to date with the business and how our plans were tracking but I was hedging around the one question I wanted to broach with him. We dropped into silence for a moment before I got the gumption to start, "Marcus honey, can I ask where you see us in say a year? No. Two years."

A sly smile appeared on his face. It faltered and got serious. He moved to stand in front of me, "I was summoned to Christian's lair last week. Suzanne was there, but his lordship wasn't. We chatted. Good really. We get on well and she's biding her time to make relationships with us all, I think she wants to feel us all out first. There's still a bit of angst with how they've treated each other over the last twenty-five years but they're coping with it..."

The slightest of smiles appeared. Nervously though. "Anyway, that's not the question you asked me. Suzanne gave me two items that came from my great-grandmother, Christian's mother, and told me I needed to shift my arse over it. It's..." He was struggling to get something out of his jeans pocket. (Oh my god! And kneeling all at the same time).

I think I blubbed... No, no I did, I blubbed as I felt the first tears sting my eyes, "Look I dropped in to see your parents, they gave me their blessing. Jacqui honey, all I can offer is my love and my absolute promise I'll be there with you no matter what life throws at us...

He had something wrapped in my small thin scarf I'd given him that first night. He carefully unfolded it.

I looked at the gorgeous piece of jewelry he held in the palm of his hand as my tears took hold, "So will you do me the honor? Will you mah.."

"YES! YES. Yes, yes."

by Overwatcher.

1...67891011
  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
charlie4858charlie485827 days ago

Wonderful story, 5 stars if you would allow it. A great story, more sex scenes would be appreciated but not obligatory, Thanks for uploading it to Lit.

des911des9113 months ago

Very enjoyable read; a real roller coaster for the main characters but you brought it all home safely in the end. Well done and thank you

brian_scoobybrian_scooby3 months ago

Very good read… enjoyed in a lot. Would love another chapter or two?!?! Thank -you

Hugo999Hugo9993 months ago

Enjoyed the story though long ... didn't allow me to rate it which is a pity ... something to fix perhaps

CastAdriftCastAdrift3 months ago

Interesting story, but very complicated.

There were a lot of scene changes that seemed to me to be abrupt, and I didn't understand what was happening. In other words, I got lost several times and even more often simply wasn't aware of where i was. There were a lot of commas missing that I had to mentally fill in myself to try to follow the story line.

More attention to and explanation of scene and speaker transitions would help greatly. Don't be afraid to use, "Marcus said," or replied with, or opened with, etc. Readers need the information and will gloss over that essential repetition.

Thanks for the story.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
When the Shooting Stops In the aftermath of a shooting, a marriage crumbles.in Loving Wives
Kim Pt. 01 How could she do that. Was it my child?in Loving Wives
The Pop Star and the Dreamer Young man gets a job for the biggest star on the planet.in Romance
Promotion Comes With Strings Attached A wife finds a short cut for promotion.in Loving Wives
More Stories