Jacquline's Flexibility Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What will it do to me?"

Sarah smiled. "You should probably stretch your legs a little before I show you. You'll need to be very flexible."

Jacquline moistened her lips nervously.

"Can you do a standing split in that mini-skirt?"

Jacquline nodded, taking her right leg and raising it in a heel stretch above her head, holding onto the four-inch heel of her dress shoe. It gave Sarah a completely visible look up Jacquline's micro-mini skirt and the vibrating panties that were riding up her ass.

Holding her balance, Jacquline placed her shapely leg on Sarah's shoulder.

"OH!" Jacquline jumped as Sara turned the vibrating panties up to full.

"OH FUCK!!!" The submissive color guard captain cried out, her hips pumping in reaction to the intense thrumming.

"Don't you dare come, you slut," Sarah taunted the flag girl as she wrapped her arms around Jacquline's waist and pulled her body towards hers, stretching her best friend's leg muscles in the process.

"Oh, you bitch, Sarah!" Jacquline threw her head back and gasped as she desperately tried to hold back her orgasm.

"Hold it..." Sarah counted down slowly. "Five...four...three...two...one...and down."

As Jacquline lowered her leg once again, Sarah reduced the vibrator back to its lowest setting, loving how much control she had over Jacquline's body.

"Other leg," Sarah ordered.

Jacquline moistened her lips nervously as she took her left leg and raised it high into the same heel stretch, placing her ankle on Sarah's shoulder as her fellow guard captain cranked the vibrator up to its highest setting once again.

"OH FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!!" Jacquline cried out in torturous pleasure as she felt her pussy getting ready to explode in orgasm.

"Hold it..." Sarah cautioned her.

"I CAN'T!!!" Jacquline cried in desperation. "OHGOD I'M GOING TO COME!!!"

"You better not come, you fucking flag girl cunt!" Sarah's tone made Jacquline aware that her best friend wasn't playing games.

Jacquline's entire body began convulsing as she tried to keep her pussy from erupting like a geyser.

"Five..."

"OH!!! I CAN'T HOLD IT!!!"

"four..."

"PLEASE!!! OHGOD!!!!"

"three..."

"FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!!"

"two..."

"OH!!! YOU BITCH, SARAH!!!!!"

"one..."

"AAAAHHHH!!!!!!"

"...and down."

Jacquline lowered her leg once again as she felt Sarah turn the vibrator back down.

Sarah smiled as she watched Jacquline's frustration at being edged to insanity but not allowed to come. Her fellow color guard captain's pussy was ready to gush, her eyes glazed over from the torture of being made unbelievably horny only to be denied orgasm again and again.

"Awww, Jacs," Sarah said with a pouty look, "do you want to come?"

Jacquline nodded, knowing that Sarah wouldn't allow it yet. There was more torture to endure.

Sarah turned to the devices set up on the floor. "Let's get you hooked up to the fucking machine. Get down on all fours, you color guard whore."

Jacquline's eyes widened. A part of her thought that Sarah wasn't really going to make her do this, especially with the entire marching band nearby. As the flexible flag girl dropped to her knees in her tiny micro-mini skirt and heels though, Jacquline came to realize that this was actually going to happen!

"Now," Sarah instructed as if she were directing a film, "I want you to lay on your stomach and arch your back so your head is off the ground. Then, bend your knees so you can reach behind with both arms and grab onto your heels."

Jacquline nodded and got into position. She had done a "bow pose" before, but only as a stretching exercise, never in a micro-mini skirt with four-inch dress heels, and certainly never while wearing vibrating panties.

As Jacquline bent her knees, she noticed her little mini-skirt riding up to the point that the bottom of her ass cheeks were visible. She reached behind her back and grabbed onto the heels of her dress shoes, her back arching nicely and her breasts thrusting forward. The middle of her body was facing down on the floor, putting a little extra pressure on the toy vibrating her clit.

"Ohh..." Jacquline sighed and flipped a lock of her hair that had fallen in front of her face as she waited curiously for what was to come.

"Now," Sarah continued, unzipping Jacquline's color guard equipment bag, "let's see what we have in here..."

As guard captains, the two best friends knew exactly what was in each other's storage bag, and Jacquline was beginning to wonder just how Sarah had planned to use her own guard equipment on her.

"Ah, color guard tape," Sarah said, producing the black electrical tape the girls used to attach their silks to the flagpoles.

Sarah began wrapping the electrical tape around each of Jacquline's wrists, binding her hands to her dress heels so that she was forced to maintain her bow pose position.

Jacquline suddenly began to feel a lot more vulnerable as she was being restrained, the vibrator a constant reminder of her submission to Sarah's sexual torture.

"Ooooo, bobby pins!" Sarah cooed as she pulled a small box from Jacquline's guard bag. The girls always used them to pin their hair up while performing. Jacquline had a feeling they were going to be used on her in a very different way this time.

"Let's see...what can we do with these?" Sarah asked rhetorically as she walked over to face Jacquline.

Kneeling directly in front of her now restrained best friend, Sarah took the top of Jacquline's strapless dress, sliding it over her breasts and down to her waist.

"OH!" Jacquline gave a high pitched yelp as her perky breasts fell out of her top, presenting themselves beautifully to the world.

"Sarah, what are you do—-oohhh!" Jacquline moaned mid-question as her best friend began drawing down on her pert nipples.

"Mmmmm, just look at these tits," Sarah said as she kneaded Jacquline's firm perky mounds.

"Umm," Jacquline closed her eyes and bit her lip in tension as she felt her nipples getting hard and much more sensitive, the tiny jolts of pleasure making her body twitch involuntarily.

"OH!!" Jacquline's eyes shot open as she felt a pinching sensation on one of her tits.

"OW!!" The flag girl yelped as her other nipple had the same pinch.

She looked down at her breasts and saw Sarah attaching bobby pins to her nipples.

"Sarah!" Jacquline squirmed in place. "Ow! That hurts!"

"Deal with it, slut," Sarah replied with little sympathy as she turned the vibrator up to maximum.

"OH SHIT!" Jacquline cried out as she felt the vibrator rocket to full power on her clit.

"Don't you dare come, whore," Sarah ordered.

"OH FUCK!!! OH FUCK!!! OH FUCK!!!" Jacquline threw her head back and yelled at the ceiling. She felt like her pussy was going to explode. Restrained in her heel grab pose, the flag girl's entire body was quivering with the vibrations, her perky breasts jiggling.

"That's it, slut," Sarah taunted, "you love that don't you?"

Jacquline could only nod quickly in response.

"You want to come?"

"Yes!" Jacquline nodded. "Ohgod please yes!!! This is torture!!!!"

"Oh, we haven't even gotten to the torture yet, " Sarah continued, "I'm just having fun with you first."

Jacquline closed her eyes and lay her head back. "Oh Sarah, you are such a fucking bitch...OOHHHH!!! Ohgod, let me come!"

Sarah flashed her naughty smile and began to slowly lower the vibrator speed back to its lowest setting.

"Not yet, princess," Sarah taunted the frustrated Jacquline as the flexible flag girl felt the massive orgasm that was about to ravish her whither away.

"Ohhh..." Jacquline pouted, "I can't believe you are doing this to me."

"Don't even try to give me those puppy dog eyes, Jacs," Sarah said as she took one of Jacquline's aluminum color guard flagpoles out of her equipment bag, "we know each other too well for that to work."

Her bluff having been called, Jacquline dropped the charade and tossed back another lock of hair that had fallen in front of her face as she began to hear metal clicking noises coming from behind her.

"What are you doing back there?" Jacquline tried to turn her head enough to see what Sarah was doing with her flagpole.

"Mmmm, new plastic tips I see," Sarah commented as she examined the ends of her best friend's color guard pole, "perfect."

Jacquline's voice grew much more hesitant.

"Perfect for what?"

Ignoring her question, Sarah reached into Jacquline's mini-skirt and moved her tiny thong to one side so that her pussy was accessible but the vibrator was still held on her clit.

Jacquline moistened her lips nervously as she felt Sarah's hand gently preparing her pussy for...something...

"Okay, Jacs," Sarah announced as she surveyed her work, "I think we're ready to begin."

The first indication that Sarah had attached Jacquline's flagpole to the machine was when the restrained guard captain felt something hard and plastic touch her labia.

"OH!!!" Jacquline yelped as she felt one end of her flagpole pressed against the entrance to her pussy.

"In we go..." Sarah flipped a switch on the machine, causing it to begin slowly pushing Jacquline's flagpole between her moist pussy lips and into her opening.

"OOOHHH!!!!!" Jacquline's eyes widened as she felt the walls of her pussy open to accept the invading pole. The hard plastic tip was followed by the cold aluminum shaft, causing Jacquline's entire body to shiver when it made contact with her warm wet love canal.

"OOOOHHH!!!!! OHGOD!!!!!" Jacquline's beautiful teenage body locked in tension as she felt the shaft of her flagpole steadily tunneling deeper into her. The walls of her wonderfully drenched cunt separated around the hard plastic tip and then firmly gripped the aluminum shaft as it moved further inside her.

"OH FUCK THAT'S GOING DEEP!!!" Jacquline yelled at the ceiling as the color guard girl's pussy was being filled in the most obscene way possible.

"Just a little more, Jacs," Sarah said, observing the flagpole's progress, "I want a good eight inches inside you."

"OHGOD!!!" Jacquline's voice cracked as she felt her own color guard equipment inch still further inside her depths. She had twirled and tossed that flag for years as a guard member, and now it was being used on her in a way she could never have anticipated in her wildest dreams.

Finally, Jacquline's flagpole came to rest, causing the now impaled color guard captain to exhale in relief.

"It's so deep inside me," Jacquline moaned more to herself than to Sarah. "What are you doing to me?"

Sarah overheard the question, but didn't answer. She simply smiled naughtily and flipped a switch on the machine.

"OH!!!" Jacquline gave a high pitched yelp as the flagpole came to life inside her pussy, beginning to slowly pump back and forth in long steady strokes.

Immediately the sensations of pleasure began to wash over Jacquline as the machine began fucking her pussy with her own flagpole.

"OH!!!!" Jacquline's eyes went wide as she felt the ridge where the plastic tip attached to the pole slide back and forth across her g-spot.

Sarah smiled. "Feel good, Jacs?"

"UMM!!!!!!!" Jacquline nodded quickly, taking in the wonderful sensations. Her tits were starting to feel really good from the bobby pins on her nipples, her pussy was being machine fucked by her own flagpole, and her clit was still enduring the relentless torture of the continual low vibrations from her panties, all while restrained in a bow pose.

She WAS becoming a color guard slut.

Jacquline desperately wanted to come. All evening, she had felt like she was on the brink of the most unbelievable orgasm of her life, but Sarah just wouldn't let her have it. Even the flagpole fucking her was going just slow and steady enough to keep her unbelievably horny without sending her over the edge.

"Oooooo..." Sarah cooed as she took Jacquline's sabre out of her guard bag, "now THIS could be interesting."

Jacquline barely registered her co-captain's words as she attached the sabre to the other clamp of the machine. The flag girl was lost in pleasure, her eyes closed in concentration and her mouth partly open giving little moans of delight with every stroke of the flagpole that was pumping her pussy.

Jacquline's mind snapped back to the present when she felt Sarah tugging her skirt up to her waist.

"It just isn't fair, Jacs," Sarah commented as she firmly grabbed her best friend's ass cheeks.

"Oh!" Jacquline yelped.

"You've always had the most amazing rear," Sarah said as she began kneading Jacquline's perfect posterior. "Its so wonderfully round...and firm...and spankable..."

(SMACK)

"OH!!!" Jacquline gave a high-pitched squeal as Sarah's hand came down hard on her best friend's ass.

"Now it's time for that color guard ass to get reamed by your own sabre."

Jacquline's eyes went wide again as she felt the protective tip of her sabre slide between her ass cheeks and rest up against the entrance to her most forbidden opening.

"OHGOD!!! SARAH!!!!" Jacquline cried out in panic. The sabre was smaller and thinner than her flagpole, and the stainless steel blade was well-padded so the girls could toss and catch easily. Still, never in her four years as a flag girl did Jacquline expect to have one inserted into her ass.

"OH FUCK!!!!" Jacquline screamed as Sarah flipped a switch on the machine, causing the sabre to slowly begin pushing into the flexible flag girl's ass.

"OHGOD!!! OH FUCK!!!! YOU BITCH, SARAH!!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!!!!"

Jacquline was holding on for dear life as she felt her sabre slowly filling her ass one centimeter at a time. The machine was relentless, steadily invading the guard captain's ass with unsympathetic mechanical efficiency.

"OHGOD!!! OH FUCK!!!! AAAAHHHH!!!!!" Jacquline felt like she was going to scream the walls down. The machine was raping her with her own color guard equipment and there wasn't anything she could do about it.

"Let's shut you up, flag girl slut," Sarah said, taking Jacquline's color guard rifle out of her equipment bag and attaching it to the clamp of the post in front of her, the rubber nose tip of the rifle barely an inch from her face.

Grabbing Jacquline's hair, Sarah forced her best friend's mouth onto the nose of the rifle.

"Suck on this, guard whore."

Jacquline opened her mouth wide and began going down on her own guard rifle, bobbing her head back and forth as she looked up at Sarah with submissive eyes.

Finally, the sabre came to rest inside her depths.

"Ooooo, very nice Jacs," Sarah commented noting, the invasive equipment's progress, "looks like you got a good six or seven inches inside you."

"MMMMM!!" Jacquline's entire body jumped as the sabre began moving slowly back and forth inside her violated ass.

Sarah stood back, admiring the obscene sight before her.

Jacquline, her best friend, her color guard co-captain, was restrained in a bow pose grabbing her high heels and wearing vibrating panties with her tits clamped by bobby pins. She was going down on her rifle as if her life depended on it while her flagpole relentlessly fucked her pussy and her sabre degradingly violated her ass.

"Good job, Jacs. Now THAT is what I call a color guard slut!" Sarah commented taking out her mobile phone and texting their instructor.

Sarah leaned down to whisper in Jacquline's ear.

"I think we are about to have some company."

"MMMMM!!!!!!" Jacquline protested with a muffled squeal.

Moments later the door opened and the instructor walked in.

"Okay Sarah, I'm here, so what am I supposed to...HOLY FUCK!!!"

Both Jacquline's and the instructor's eyes went wide in shock when they saw each other.

If the instructor hadn't seen it with his own eyes, he wouldn't have believed it. Jacquline, the girl he had taught for four years now, the girl who had sucked his cock on the practice field while topless and in a full split, the girl he had stripped and fucked in a shop window display in front of her classmates, the girl that had teased him relentlessly by making him watch her best friend masturbate her into oblivion while holding a headstand split, now was restrained in a bow pose being machine fucked in each of her holes by her own color guard equipment.

"Mygod, Sarah," the instructor said without taking his eyes off the perverted sight before him, "what are you doing to her?"

Sarah flashed a naughty smile.

"I'm turning her into a fuck toy," she answered. "Jacs has been desperate to come all evening, and now I'm finally going to let her...if she does a good job."

Sarah gestured the instructor to walk over and stand directly in front of the restrained flag girl.

Jacquline looked up submissively at her instructor, batting her eyes as he looked down at the student. He remembered when Jacquline was a cute little fourteen year old trying out for the color guard for the first time. He had been the one who first taught her how to spin a flag.

Now, four years later, that same flagpole was eight inches deep into her pussy and fucking the eighteen year-old color guard captain like the slut she had become.

"Isn't she the hottest girl you've ever seen in your life?" Sarah asked rhetorically before bending down to whisper in Jacquline's ear.

"Suck him off good, Jacs, and I'll let you come sooooo hard."

With that, Sarah pulled the rifle nose tip from her best friend's mouth and moved it aside as the instructor stepped in its place.

With her hands restrained, Jacquline quickly used her mouth and teeth to savagely unbutton and unzip his trousers as fast as she could, desperate to suck on his dick...ANY dick. The instructor assisted the horny flag girl by pulling down his trousers, allowing his rock hard shaft to spring from its confinement.

Immediately, Jacquline opened her mouth and took the entire length of his shaft inside her warmth. Like a slut starving for a cock, the restrained color guard captain violently went down on his member, bobbing her head back and forth as fast as she could, using the most unbelievable suction in her long rapid pulls.

"Oh fuck, Jacs!" The instructor cried out as he felt his student's warm wet mouth practically jackhammer his shaft. Jacquline wasn't holding back, she wanted to come so badly that she used every oral trick in her arsenal to get her teacher off as quickly and savagely as possible.

"That's it, Jacs!" Sarah encouraged as she turned a knob which began increasing the speed of the flagpole fucking her pussy.

"MMMMM!!!!" Jacquline's eyes went wide as she felt her flagpole pumping faster inside her depths, the ridge on the plastic tip gliding across her g-spot faster and faster.

"Oh, Jacs!" The instructor gasped as he felt her take his shaft all the way in, the head of his sensitive cock hitting against the back of her throat.

(gluh gluh gluh gluh)

"Oh, you bad girl, Jacs," Sarah smiled upon hearing the familiar sounds of a cock being deep-throated. "You must really want to come, you fucking whore."

"UUMMMMM!!!!!!" Jacquline gave a muffed scream as she felt her sabre start sliding faster inside her ass.

"OH FUCK, JACS!!!" The teacher felt like his entire body was going to explode out of his cock. Jacquline's suction was unbelievable, and he adored having her doe-like eyes looking up at him while she swallowed his dick.

(gluh gluh gluh gluh)

(SMACK)

"MMMM!!!!!" Jacquline yelped as she felt Sarah's hand come down hard on her ass cheeks...

(SMACK)

...both of them.

Jacquline wanted to wiggle her rear away from the spanking, but she was prevented from moving by the sabre thrusting up her ass. She dare not move...she knew she just had to take it.

(SMACK)

"Come on, Jacs, you color guard cunt!" Sarah said, turning the machine up to high so the flagpole was pounding her pussy at full speed.

"MMMM!!!! MMMMM!!!!! MMMMMM!!!!!!" Jacquline's eyes went wide as she felt her own flagpole thrust deep...DEEP into her womb again and again at an amazing speed that no man could ever hope to match.