Jacy calls her Papi Grande

Story Info
Jacy is turned on by Papi's encounter with a younger man.
1.5k words
3.77
9.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cell started ringing just as I turned into my driveway. As soon as I walked into my garage I answered on the last ring. "Hello Jacy how are you?" I asked.

"I'm doing fine Papi," she replied. "What are you doing?"

"I just finished my bike ride," I answered.

"How was it?" she asked.

"It was great except for the part where I got caught in a lightning storm. The wind was howling, trees were coming uprooted, it was horrible.

"Lucky for me Robert came along when he did," I said, with my tone of voice expressing my good fortune.

"That sounds scary!" Said Jacy. "Who is Robert?"

"It was really scary. I was miles away from home," I said, remembering how screwed I'd thought I was.

"Robert is a guy who just happened to be driving by in his pickup truck. He offered me a ride, so I threw my bicycle into the bed of his pickup and hopped into the cab with him."

"Lucky for you Papi," said Jacy.

"Yep, I was lucky in more ways than one," I responded. "But now that I think about it, it was probably his lucky day too."

"What do you mean by that Papi?" Jacy asked with a knowing giggle.

I needed to get out of my wet dirty riding gear, so I said, "Babygirl, I'm going to call you right back after I get out of these wet clothes and then I will tell you all about it,"

A few minutes later I called her back to tell her what happened after Robert rescued me from the storm.

So Jacy, as I was saying, "Robert just happened to be passing by at the right time. The wind, rain and lightening were so bad; I decided to take him up on his offer to wait out the storm at his house.

"At first I couldn't believe my luck because I don't know anyone in the area I was riding through."

" But now that I think about it I'm not so sure he was just being a good guy. He was almost too nice."

"Within a few minutes we were talking as if we had known each other for a long time. He told me about himself and his wife as he drove."

"He looked to be about 30 years old, give or take a year. He had a great smile and he's a good looking guy, and well built too."

"Mmmmm, he sounds sexy!" said Jacy in a naughty tone of voice.

"Wait until you hear the rest of the story," I said, with a suggestive laugh.

"The rest of the story?" she repeated, her curiosity obviously peaked.

So I told Jacy what happened. I said, "We arrived at his house and he invited me inside. His wife wasn't at home from her job yet, and he said she wouldn't arrive for another hour.

"So he suggested that I throw my soaked riding gear into the dryer, and he would get one of his robes for me to wear."

"He caught me off guard when he said that. I told him that I could deal with wearing my wet clothes. But he insisted, and assured me that it wasn't any trouble at all, and he started to walk out of the room."

"My first thought was he wanted to get me out of my clothes for some reason, and I immediately felt myself come to life down there."

"I looked around the room and I saw pictures of him with a woman. One of the pictures looked like a wedding picture, so I thought that maybe he wanted me to hook-up with him and his wife."

"So, since I was attracted to him, I decided I would toss my clothes into the dryer, and see what would happen next."

"When he came back with a robe he briefly looked my naked body up and down before he handed it to me. Then asked me if I wanted a beer."

"You know me babygirl, when I saw him take a look at my dick."

"I'm sure he liked my Papi Grande's 60 year old cock," said Jacy suggestively.

I laughed, and then continued telling her what happened, I said, "Robert chugged his beer in about three gulps and then said he was going to grab a shower really quickly.

"Meanwhile the storm was letting up, and my clothes would be dry shortly. So it was all good, at least that's what I told myself."

"Five minutes later Robert walked into the room with a robe on but it wasn't tied with a sash, he was holding it closed with one hand while he carried two beers in the other hand.

"He handed me another beer and then he sat on the edge of a chair at an angle to the couch that I was sitting on.

I don't know if it was an accident or not, but I suspect it wasn't. The way he was sitting, I could see his cock hanging down, and it was a nice one."

"Even soft it was about five inches long and pretty thick with a big mushroom head. I could see the head hanging below his thigh."

"When I looked up at his eyes he was staring at me, and then he smiled. At that point I knew it wasn't an accident.

"He held his gaze on me, and then he asked, what do you think?"

"I didn't say anything."

"But I felt my dick getting hard under my robe and I looked down at his again, and it was getting hard too."

"I don't know how he could have pinged me, and I don't think he did. I think he just got lucky."

"Papi this sounds so fucking hot!" said Jacy.

"you think so huh" I asked, before continuing to tell her what happened. "When he saw me look at his dick again he said, let me call my wife real quick to ask her if she is having any trouble getting home after this storm we've just had."

Robert and his wife chatted for a minute or two, but he never took his eyes off of me. When they hung up their phones Robert sat back in his chair, opened his robe and spread his legs, and then said, "She's running a little late, traffic is awful."

I said, "O k. As I slid off the couch and got on my knees in front of him. He was still staring at me when I reached for his big dick. I grazed the tip of its head with my fingertips before I cupped his hanging balls."

"Mmmmm!" said Jacy.

Telling Jacy what happened was making my dick get hard all over again, as I was saying, "I played with his nuts, I tugged and rolled them around in my hand.

"He had a big donkey dick and it was hanging halfway to his knees. I just stared at it for a moment, and appreciated everything about it, the size, the coloring, the veins, all of it.

After I took a good long look at it, I gave the head of it a lick."

At this point Jacy squealed into the phone with excitement.

"Babygirl," I said. I knew we didn't have much time, so I put in some work on that dick.

"He smelled fresh and clean down there, and so I licked him from his balls to the tip of that big dick of his."

"Then I held his dick in my hand while I worked on its big head. I had a mouth full of dick. Sucking on that big dick of his made my dick so hard it was aching.

It wasn't long before I had him pumping that dick into my mouth. When I could tell he was getting close, I started pumping it with my hand as fast as I could."

"When he shot his load, the first glob got on my hand, and then I stuck his dick in my mouth so the rest of his come went right down my throat. After he was done I got up to get my clothes."

"Did you let him do you Papi?" asked Jacy.

"Nah, I wasn't as confident as he was about the amount of time we had before his wife would be getting home.

Besides you know me, I'd rather give than receive," I said, matter of factually. "He did say to me that I didn't have to leave so soon, but he didn't push the issue.

"I told him that I'd see him around, and then thanked him again before I hopped on my bike and rode home in the rain."

"Papi that's so fucking hot, my pussy is wet. I'm going to have to rub one out." said Jacy.

I laughed and then said, "You were probably going to rub one out even if I hadn't told you about me and Robert."

"Maybe," giggled Jacy.

"So, what were you calling about?" I asked.

"Nothing Papi, I just wanted to see how you were doing," responded Jacy.

"Thank you for checking on me," I said. "I hope all is well with you and Mario."

Jacy responded saying, "I'm doing great Papi, and Mario is fine too."

Then I said, "Alright babygirl I will talk with you another time, I have to take a shower."

Jacy said, "Bye Papi, and hung up her phone."