Jada's Big Break

Story Info
Jada's ready to do whatever it takes to make it big... sorta.
4.2k words
4.29
18.6k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
likewoah
likewoah
12 Followers

Jada stepped out of the Lyft, script in her hands crunched up tight. She gave a quick thank you and goodbye to the middle aged female driver who was very sweet and supportive for Jada on the way here. Jada doesn't normally speak to strangers so easily, so looking back it was shocking with how so much came out of her. It started with a "hello" and "how and you". One thing lead to another, and before she knew it her mind ran like a category 3 flash flood. She just couldn't help to pour out the fears and excitement for this actual big movie role as the sweet lady poured her own excitement and encouragement for Jada.

Jada's legs buckled and her brain started to ding.

"Alright, Jada. It's time to start walking before you look like a lost idiot."

Jada breaths were long and controlled with each stride, approaching the amazing architecture of the entrance. Wow, just two weeks ago it was phase 2 of her auditions before being instructed to come back at 11am two weeks later for phase 3, and now two weeks later, after an amazing drive here, Jada was walking in and towards the receptionist for phase 3 at 10:51am. Wow!

Jada approached a fair-skinned woman, with dark brown wavy hair and almond shape chestnut eyes. They conversed Jada's reason for being here and with her lovely accent, the receptionist pointed her to where she needed to go with some instructions. She was a big help and what a relief because the last thing Jada needed was confusion mixed in with anxiety to equal nausea.

Jada took the elevator up for the 3rd floor just as instructed. Nervous, she doubled checked her appearance in the reflection of the mirrored walls. She made sure her medium length brown hair was well brush and silky pressed but with some volume and messy fluff. She felt her hair shaped her bowl shape face, especially with her pink painted pouty lips. She pulled up her charcoal biker shorts all the way to accessorize her long slim legs, pelvis and round soft cheeks. Not too big. Just big and firm enough to cushion. She fixed her baggy white t shirt and raised it just above her hips to still commercialize her assets along with her full, side set c cup breasts. Jada was a little concerned if the look made her look 16 versus her age of 22, but her character was a teenager so this should be fitting.

As soon Jada walked out the elevator, she passed another young girl maybe a year younger. She remembered her from the first auditions and remembered how inferior Jada felt to her. She was beautiful and seemed to have more experience in school theater compared to Jada who had none. As she passed Jada, she was very flushed with rosy cheeks as she walked with who looked to be her dad. He rubbed her shoulders and cooed to her how confident he was in her performance. Meanwhile, her mind seemed to be somewhere else. With a girl like her, her expression was a little unnerving for Jada, but Jada focused on her preparedness and focused. Her line was crisp while her body was pristine. She got this.

As soon as Jada made it to the suite, a young lady, probably in her early thirties was just opening the door before she made eye-contact with Jada. It was Ms. Morgan.

"Oh!" Ms. Morgan jumped a bit before checking her watch "You're just on time. Impressive. Come right in."

Jada couldn't hide her smile as she followed Ms. Morgan. Looking back at the girl and thinking of Ms. Morgan's words, Jada figured that the girl was probably "late" versus "on time". She followed the older woman in and was immediately greeted with a long table with an empty chair behind it on one side and a man sitting one chair on the other. The set up was a good ways away in the middle of the room so there was plenty of space to breathe... and perform.

"Good morning, Ms. Morgan. Good Morning 'Nathan'", Jada greeted as she remembered Mr. Ricci's request on referring to him by his first name.

Nathan smiled looking to Ms. Morgan and then to me. "Good Morning! I'm excited to see you again. I hope you're not 'too' nervous. You're doing great so far, obviously."

"Thank you.", Jada smiled. "I'm so excited and I can't wait."

"Well, I'm sure we can't wait to get this over with." Ms. Morgan joked softly as Nathan chuckled next to her sitting back against his chair, now relaxed.

"Well, then," Nathan turned to Jada. "Whenever you're ready."

Nathan told her the scenes he wanted to hear and Jada began her lines. She imagined the scene where her character was now in a middle of a mental break down getting ready to confront her manager before walking out in a comedic effect. She performed passionately yet naturally, moving around dramatically and making eye contact with Ms. Morgan and Nathan, ignoring Nathan's unapologetic looks at her crotch as best as she could. Did she pull her shorts too far up to make a camel toe? Ms. Morgan watched Jada and her body as well, but it was more like she was observing Jada's ability to obtain her appearance while still executing the act. Ms. Morgan watched Jada's expression, movement, and body in all and seemed to be engaged with no lines of shock or concern of anything of Jada, so Jada pushed the overthinking away and made her comedic end and 'scene'.

Nathan gave a breath of a laugh while Ms. Morgan failed to hide hers.

She did it! At least, Jada thought so.

"Well, that was pretty good. No doubt about it." Ms. Morgan chided as she switched looks with Nathan.

"Absolutely" Nathan agreed. "Jada, go to the part where 'Azalea' gets into her manager's face and act it again for me." Nathan got up as he spoke and stood up straight in front of the table as Ms. Morgan sat and watched with anticipation. Jada knew exactly what to do as she relaxed her shoulders and went all out. She got into Mr. Ricci's face, as 'Azalea' cursed and told her 'manager'. Nathan peered into her doe eyes with intent and hooded hazel eyes, but Jada was able to hold her own. She couldn't help her breast getting a little to close to his abdomen before she finished it with a bang and a twirl/hair flip.

"Amazing! And you looked especially great during your close up." Nathan Approached her and circled her physique as Ms. Morgan agreed with a warm tight smile.

"Thank you." Jada said as Nathan traced her waist to her hips with his hands before approaching her ass. Jada was tensed and perplexed wanting to move away and question, but as naive as she always was, she figured he was simply making sure she looked great both afar and up, close, and personal.

"You're very beautiful, Jada. We just want to size you up." Ms. Morgan reassured Jada, sensing her tension.

'Without a tape-measure?... Wait, does this mean-' Jada was lost in thought before she was cut off with pressure on her ass and her breast grasped and squeezed. Jada jumped and squealed. Before she could leave his grasp Nathan grabbed her around her tiny waist and kept her soft ass fitted perfectly on his bulge.

"It's okay Jada. I just want a little more from you before the end of this audition." He started. "Many notable actors worked to get to where they are, you know? But they all share one thing in common. Sometimes you have to push your body to limits to execute your role. Sometimes you have to manipulate your mind to feel your character and the role. And Sometimes you have to strip, maybe get on all fours, and take a little rub." Nathan was no longer holding her now and was in front of her looking down to her soft rosy baby face. She was definitely uncomfortable, but all the talents before her were. Only the dedicated realized the reality and understood what it took to make it big. "Many actors, especially actresses, knew how to put there soul, mind, and body into their work." He caressed her from her face down her neck to her chest and across her breast. "And they let nothing stop them, not even dignity. You are very talented and you did phenomenal. Most importantly, you are fucking beautiful. Anyone will want you. I need you to do one last thing for me, okay?"

Jada was unsettled, but with the compliments he cooed, she was excited all over again and her anticipation came back. She knew what this looked like, but this was a little chick-flick film. Based on the script, this role wouldn't need her to do more than a few kiss scenes, right? Besides, she even conversed with his team and they assured her 'the role' would be, in fact, nothing more than kissing.

Jada shook her head 'yes', preparing for whatever he needed thinking about the fact that actresses do indeed put in so much for a role. She read and watched all the interviews of her aspired stars and she was sure of what she wanted...

Nathan smiled at Jada and leaned closer. "I'm gonna kiss you now, okay?"

Before Jada could make a sound, Nathan smashed his lips on to her. Jada tensed and almost backed away in reflex, but Nathan immediately grabbed her ass and pulled her back against him. Jada was tall for a woman but Mr. Ricci was very tall for a man. He had to bend his needs still, but just a little to get the access that he wanted. He grabbed and grinded on her forcing Jada to feel his slightly soft husky abdomen and the hard bulge in his pants. He explored Jada's young moist mouth with his fat tongue invading every nook and crevice as Jada made herself take it and his fluids. She was going to be an actress, so she better start acting like one. Jada finally relaxed in his hungry embrace and accepted him, even his roaming hands as one dipped into her shorts and claimed a soft full cheek in it.

Nathan finally pulled away, his hand lingering and giving it a good squeezed before letting go. He moaned as he stepped back looking her up and down and finally resting on her swollen lips and shaky doe eyes.

"Hmm... can you turn around and bend over for me?" It was a question but Nathan eyed her expectantly.

Jada thought about it before rolling her shoulders back and relaxing. She glanced at Ms. Morgan who was on her phone tapping away, focused, before turning around and bending over.

"More, sweetheart."

Jada bent over more per his request. Once, at a right angle, she was practically folded entirely. She could see from underneath, in between her legs, watching Nathan zoning in on her ass and cunt. He approached her from behind no longer able to see him before she felt a hand run down her tail, down her crack, and on her fat lips. It went away before coming back with a probing sensation running down in between her minora up her slit over her clit and opening. With one hand resting on her ass, Nathan poked his finger into her snatch digging as far he could with the shorts and panties blocking his path. Jada was red as she held her squirms and shut her eyes tight.

Why was this necessary? She was being poked, probed, and rubbed on like a piece of meat and it was degrading. This was wrong! And horrible! And just down right invasive and disrespectful but... the big screen.

"You can raise up, now. Just a little. Right there, perfect." Jada stopped at the previous right angle, ass out and back straight with an arch. Nathan was now right behind her with his pelvis smack on her ass as he reached out and grabbed her hair. "Curl back for me, please?" Nathan pulled Jada's hair back as she arched her back more for her. "You are very flexible. Just what I thought."

'Is this over?' Jada's heart skipped a beat hoping her silent prayers was answered and that she will soon be dismissed right after this where she could run home as quick as possible to the safety of her room and pikachu jammies.

"Stay just like that." Nathan instructed as he lets go of her hair. Jada waited as her heart sunk when Nathan grabbed the rim of her shorts and yanked it down, suddenly revealing her vast round mound. Jada was a simple girl. She didn't have a thong or adventurous lace, but a simply pair of panties. Her ass had the natural dips and crevices but was tone just enough to look the part. He crouched and softly smacked a cheek before grabbing it marveling in its soft tenderness. Nathan moaned before standing back up. Jada kept her posture as he grabbed her waist to plaster her perfect ass on his aching tool. Jada's squirms escaped her virgin throat from the force of Nathan against her cunt.

He slowly dry humps her from behind, feeling her as he grabs her hair. "Take your shirt and bra off for me sweetheart." Jada pondered on how to do this with her hair being pulled behind her, but she did without question. Nathan switched hands on her hair as she pulled the t shirt over her head to fully take it off before going to her, of course, simpleton bra. Jada cringed as her bare c cup breast mildly swung from the motions as her twat was being felt up by Nathan's cock. Nathan pulled her up with her hair before cupping a breast and playing with her nipples. They too were amazingly soft and playable. Soon Jada's hair was finally free as both breast was now being used for leverage.

Nathan grind and grind, slowly yet surely as he pinched, twisted, pull, and tickled her nips in cycles. Through her thin fabric, her cunt was soaked at the attention from his hard on. She could feel the electricity from her clit with the partial superficial poking of her now-wet steaming hole. Nathan slowly picked up pace, all while Jada cringed and pondered why. Why did he need to do this? Why was this necessary? But soon she realized that after this, everything will change and her future will be perfect despite how shitty her present was.

"I love what you've done with yourself. Keep it up and you'll do great." The grinding slowly came to a halt as he let go of her breasts. "Bend over for me?"

"Like this?" Jada hid her sigh but barely.

"Yes" Nathan chuckled deeply. Nathan squatted behind her as he was now yanking down her panties. Her fluids drew from the panties for a split second before snapping to her fat lips. Jada squinted her eyes again trying to hold in a tear stinging her eyes. The sudden exposure of something so private and untouched sparked something so and she could have broke right then and there, but she stopped herself. 'Get a grip, Jada. Soul, mind and body.'

With her panties around her ankles, he spread her lips and traced their slickness before he inserted his finger into her wet heat. "So... wet." He moaned a silent moan penetrating her hole and it readily took it in and allowed it room. Nathan began licking up and down her lips before infiltrating her slit and disturbing her erect button with his tongue. He continued his probing, slurping, and licking, and Jada fought to swallow a big lump in her throat as a number of slaps descended onto her cheeks before shaking and jiggling it in Nathan's face. He continued his feast as his meal became more and more soaked.

Hurried heels 'clicked, clacked' suddenly off to the distance and Jada shot to its direction. She watched Ms. Morgan as she went to a camera peering down from a corner of the room in front of her, and her body went freezing cold. Jada watched in horror as Ms. Morgan inspected the camera before leaving the room mumbling "It still has some juice. It shouldn't be long."

A tear broke from Jada as she watched the doors shut behind her. The doors stared back at her perfectly nude body, almost mockingly thankful that what was happening never has to concern them. Jada just stood there bent over her knees as some man ravaged her wet cunt. Her body loved this so. It convulsed and twitched as her snatched dripped her juices down her long legs. Her body shook trying to maintain the desired posture while riding out this cum and her breathing grew rugged and distressed. However, she wanted to gag and puke in horror and aggravation.

"Ahh." Nathan finally let go from her cunt as if he had the most refreshing glass of water he's ever had in years. Nathan walked around Jada still bent over before grabbing her by her hair forcing up right. Nathan forced his tongue down her throat, feeding her juices for a taste, wanting her to see for herself what tasted so damn good.

He let go before putting a tit in his mouth and grabbing her cheeks. With so much hunger, Nathan switched from tit to tit, back and forth. Suckling, licking, and biting. Suckling, licking, and biting. He trailed kisses down her stomach, down her navel, before giving her snatch a good long lick and suckle. Nathan hopped up watching down on his current prize and possession and unbuckled his belt and undid his jeans with urgency. Jada swallowed as Nathan grabbed her cheeks softly and gave her a soft kiss. He put his hands on her shoulder and gave it a little pressure. "Get on your knees for me." Jada looked down at his undone pants sporting a bulge even more horrific than before. She was in a trance.

'I don't want to do this. I don't want to do this. I wish I was home, in my room, studying for my finals. Texting my classmates. Crushing on my partner. I don't have to do this. I can walk out. It's not worth it right? I'm beautiful. There's other optio-'

"Sweaty? Jada? Get on your knees, babe. We need to get this over with."

Jada could see his cock twitch strongly before shutting her eyes and sucking in her tears. She stepped out of her panties and got on her knees with Nathan's hands on her shoulder. Nathan positioned his crotch closer before instructing her to take it out and "proceed".

Jada reached inside his briefs before pulling out a thick older cock, oozing so much precum he could have been cumming for all she knew. Nathan grabbed her hair and head. Without word, he stuffed her mouth and throat not thinking about whether she could take it or not. Jada gagged and chocked as his head attacked her larynx. The only time she was able to suck in some air was for a second between thrusts but other than that the only sucking she was doing was his rod. She was sucked, and gagged, and slurped this man 7in cock as her eyes teared but not from reflex. It was because of this horrible situation of having her own body used and forced to ingest a man's cock and his salty fluids.

Nathan moaned and moaned. His eyes rolled back at the feel of his tip having it's way with some girl's throat. The feel of her tongue frantically licking his shaft. Her throat contracting sporadically around his head. Her fully moist lips wraped around him. This was heaven. He wanted to ram his cock further and harder but that could end up as a disaster.

Nathan slowed his movement looking down on his crying little star. "If you relax your throat, it'll be a lot more pleasant." He cooed. He knew she wasn't hearing any of it with her sobbing. Hell, she probably didn't understand what he was talking about. He groaned one last time as he stroked Jada's cheek and penetrated as deep as he could before slowly and agonizingly pulling out. He watched in pleasure as Jada's eyes crossed and her throat convulsed at his cock taking forever to slither out. Finally, after what felt like everlasting hell, he was out. Jada slumped over on his legs catching her breath without throwing up. Nathan held her by her hair as he waited for her to catch her breath and walked behind her. He got on his knees and positioned behind her as she slumped over further with her hands supporting her. He let go of her hair and held her hips to prop her on all fours. He left her like this as he went to take his button up shirt off and then his belt.

"You never had dick before, sweetheart?"

Jada couldn't answer she was going to cry and bawl. She was already 'giving it her all', and it was hard enough alone. Getting emotional was going to make this harder for her to deal with. Jada heaved in more breaths while coughing and shaking. Meanwhile, Nathan was experiencing the best sex in a while. Something about Jada, was just so different. Her natural ass and breast and soft body. Usually girls were either very tone or altered in some way to some extent. Looks like Nathan had found his new preference. Nathan toyed and played with Jada's little fat and wt cunt. He couldn't wait to feel it's grip around his cock. Will it grip his shaft tight enough to cut all circulation? Would there be room to bury his dick whole? She was a virgin, of course.

likewoah
likewoah
12 Followers
12