Jade

Story Info
Surprises come in all sizes.
2.9k words
4
2.3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
warotto
warotto
20 Followers

Every time I check into the hotel after work for sex, Jade is always behind the counter to check me in. We had almost become friends, and joked with each other about whatever crossed our minds. She is only 23 or 24 years old, younger than most people I fuck, so it never really crossed my mind that she would be interested. She has flirted a few times, as have I in return, but nothing serious has ever developed. I know she has my phone number from checking me in, and I have told her to feel free to text me any time, but she never has yet.

It was a Tuesday night at work and I got a dick pic from Amy. She was working on the other side of the plant so I couldn't see her, but this usually means she wants to fuck. I glanced over at Keo and admired her ass, thinking it would be fun to get her and Amy together for a three way. I wasn't sure how Keo would react to the idea. We have fucked a few times now, and she enjoys our time together, but has never hinted about wanting to explore anything else. I never push anyone into doing anything they don't want to do, and I figured the conversation would eventually come about deviating and exploring sexually. For now, it is just a thought, but one that made my cock jerk thinking about it.

Keo glanced over at me and smiled, saw me checking her out, bent over, and shook her ass. She knows how much I enjoy looking at it. She came over and asked if I was horny. I told her she always makes me horny, and it was the truth. She could tell I was distracted with something else and looked at my phone as it lit up with Amy's name on it. She said giggled and said Amy is cute, and to have fun, she didn't have time to fuck this morning anyhow. She reached down, gave my cock a quick squeeze, and went back to work.

I picked up my phone and let Amy know the cock looks delicious, and asked her what she planned on doing with it. She told me she was going to shove it in my ass if I met her this morning. My cock stirred as I told her I would be happy to. She told me she was going to make reservations at the hotel for the morning, and to meet her there.

After work I met Amy at the hotel and we walked into the lobby together. As usual Jade was there and she smiled when she saw me. She had a funny look cross her face when she looked at Amy, but I really didn't think anything about it. She gave us a room key, told us to have fun, and we went to the room.

Amy was in a rush, I am not sure why, but she was half undressed by the time we even got to the room. She didn't care who was in the hall to see her getting naked. I unlocked the door and we went inside, the door clicking shut behind us. By the time I laid the card on the table Amy was nude, her hard cock waving at me. I dropped on my knees and took it in my mouth and started sucking on it. She was tugging at my clothes trying to undress me, and we struggled until my shirt was off. Then she pulled me up, undid my shorts and pulled them down. She pushed me on the bed and got into a 69 with me. I always love feeling her hard nipples as her boobs rub against my stomach when we are in this position. I quickly grew hard in her mouth.

Somehow she had laid KY out without me seeing it, and I felt her lube my ass. She swing around and quickly filled my ass with her cock. It didn't take her long until she filled my ass with her cum.

She quickly slid out of me and squirted KY on my cock. She rubbed it with her hand and got my shaft all lubed. She put a little more on her hand and as she climbed on top of me rubbed the KY onto her ass. Then she guided herself down, taking my cock deep inside her. She rode me for about 10 minutes before she climbed down and laid on the bed. She knew my favorite way to fuck her was this way, so I can watch her play with her boobs as we fucked. I soon returned her own favor and filled her ass with my cum.

She told me she was sorry she was in such a hurry, but she was supposed to meet her sister downtown. Her sister was getting married and they needed to go over some of the details. She had just gotten really horny at work and wanted a quick fuck. I told her that was fine, I was always willing to please. She asked if I would check out of the hotel for her, and I told her it wasn't any problem. She jumped in the shower, quickly dressed and left. I laid there for a few minutes and finally jumped in the shower and cleaned myself up. I found I was still a bit horny. Quickies are fine, but they don't always leave you feeling fulfilled. I found myself thinking about how Jade looked when we checked in.

Jade stands about I would guess 5 foot 3 inches, and weighs roughly 120 pounds. She is obviously thin, but not sickly so. I had to think for a minute about her eye color, and realized they were green. Her hair was a light brown and fell between her shoulder blades. She was definitely cute. I remembered a story from a young guy at work who had a friend that had dated her for almost a year. He laughed when his friend showed him a picture of when he was fucking Jade and pulled out at the last minute and covered Jade with his cum.

My phone lit up with a message, but it was from a number I didn't recognize. I always open them to check but almost always end up deleting the message and blocking the number because it is some kind of spam. But sometimes it is a friend of a friend who was referred to me for sex. When I opened the message, it was a question asking why my friend left already. At first I was confused and texted back that she had a meeting to attend. When the message came back asking how long it was going to be before I turned in the key card, I realized it must be from Jade. I told her I wasn't sure, had just gotten out of the shower, and might rest for a few minutes before going home.

The fact was I was getting a bit sleepy, and a nap didn't sound to bad. I set the alarm for 11AM, and drifted off to sleep. I don't know how long I was asleep, but I suddenly woke up, unable to move.

Jade was standing there in front of me nude, and she had handcuffed me to the bed. I laid there admiring her youthful beauty and told her how good she looked. She didn't say anything, just kept eye contact with me as she got between my legs and started sucking my cock. I grew quickly as I watched her suck me, my cock growing hungry for her pussy. I squirmed as she played with me, I was getting desperate for more. Her eyes never left mine, even when she choked a few times trying to take the full length of my cock down her throat. I begged her to 69 me, and finally she did. I could smell her wetness as she lowered her pussy onto my face, and my tongue lashed out to taste her.

Her breasts had to be about C cup size, not quite big enough to rub against my belly but I could feel her nipples touch me when she bobbed up and down on my cock. I wanted my hands free to touch her but she said not yet when I asked her release me.

She flipped around and started kissing me. She was grinding her pussy on my belly and I could feel the wetness dripping down my sides. She kissed down my neck and finally started playing with my nipples. This is something I am ticklish about as she quickly found out. She enjoyed torturing me, watching me thrash around under her. The longer she played with them the more violent my thrashing became, and thinking back I am amazed she wasn't thrown off the bed.

I could see the hunger in her eyes, and she finally grabbed my cock and lowered her pussy onto it. Her eyes got wide as the head of my cock penetrated her, and she had to stop for a second. For the first time her eyes closed as she slid up and down, taking me in little by little. Her face lit up and she had a huge smile when she finally had taken all of my cock inside her. She used her hips to move up and down, and her pussy was squeezing my cock as if milking it. I was amazed how much control she had for someone so young.

She leaned forward and started to kiss me, finally getting into a smooth rhythm of sliding up and down me. I was amazed at the hunger there was in both our kisses, and realized the teasing we had the past few months was deeper than I thought it was. I knew that my dismissing her because of her youth had blinded me to her flirting, and I had probably come off playing hard to get.

She stretched out and grabbed the headboard, letting her breasts hang in my face. I lifted my head and sucked in one of her nipples, and I heard her gasp as she felt my teeth nibble on it. I could feel her fumbling around on top of me and suddenly I found she had unlocked the handcuffs and i was free.

My hands immediately went for her ass, and I massaged it as she rode me. Her ass was round and firm, and she moaned as I played with it. I started to pull some of her pussy juice up with my finger, and finally had her hole wet enough I could slide a finger into her ass. Her head came down and she sucked in my bottom lip and started biting it as I fingered her ass. Her ass was tight and I knew she had never been fucked there before, but I was for some reason certain one day I would.

Jade told me she needed to rest and we rolled over so I was on top of her. My cock stayed in her as we rolled, and soon I was stroking, sliding in and out of her. I pulled all the way out, and rested the head of my cock against her pussy lips. Her eyes had glazed over and now she was begging to be fucked. I reached down and guided the head of my cock into her pussy and stopped again. I rubbed the head against her pussy for about a minute, teasing her. It was her turn to start thrashing under me, she was wanting to feel all my cock inside her.

When I thought the time as right I pushed in and fucked her hard and fast. She was whimpering and I could feel the juices of her pussy dripping down my balls.. I slid my arms under her legs and lifted them into the air, resting them on my shoulders and I continued to drive.

I knew she had a few small orgasms so far but she never had a big one. I wondered what it would take to get her to have one. I have read where some women never had huge orgasms but I have never met a woman that I haven't been able to make scream.

Jade reached up and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling my lips close to hers. Her legs slid down around my waist and wrapped around me. We kissed deep as I fucked her, and i could feel her body finally tighten. I knew then that her big orgasm was coming soon. Knowing that made me kick in, and I could feel the cum starting to work its way up. We kissed and rocked together, and I knew she could feel me growing inside her as my sperm worked its way up. We looked at each other and somehow we just knew, and just as I started to cum inside her she closed her eyes and her body convulsed as we finished together.

I collapsed on the bed beside her and she rolled over laying her head on my chest, our fingers intertwined as we rested. Finally she looked up at me and told me how long she has wanted to do this. I asked her what finally made her take the leap, and she told me that it was Amy. She had saw that Amy had a cock by the bulge in her shorts when we checked in. For some reason this really turned her on, knowing Amy was fucking my ass. This was also happened to be the day that her relief had showed up early hoping to get in an extra hour or two of work. Jade had happily taken her up on the offer. She said she had remembered she had bought a pair of handcuffs and they were in the car, but she hadn't had a chance to use them yet. Once she saw me with Amy and knew I was this open sexually, she knew this was her chance to use them.

She looked up at me and said she was still a little horny. I rolled over and slid between her legs. Lifting her legs onto my shoulders, I started eating her pussy again. She was soon wet and squirming again. She started pulling my hair, begging to be fucked. I kissed my way back up her body until my cock laid on her pussy. I felt her rock under me, and we flipped over so I was on my back. She climbed on top and grabbed my cock, quickly sliding her pussy down onto it. She put her hands on my shoulders as she steadied herself, and bounced on my stomach. I reached up and played with her nipples, rolling and pinching them in my fingers. It didn't take as long this time, and her eyes closed and her body started jerking with another orgasm.

I told her to get on her hands and knees and started fucking her doggy style. My hands held her ass steady as I drove. When I moved my hand up to her shoulders, the weight and momentum made her fall onto her stomach. I continued fucking her like this until I started to cum, filling her pussy with my hot cum again.

I slid out of her and laid beside her, rubbing her back. Her skin was smooth and soaked in sweat. I felt her body shiver as my fingers traced her curves. She turned her head to look at me, and told me that she is now satisfied. I told her it was fun, and I would be happy to fuck her anytime she wants. We laid there and talked for a few minutes, feeling each others bodies. Our hands wandered over each other as we explored. Her hand ended up on my cock, and I don't know if she meant to, but she was playing with it, and soon I was hard again.

She looked at me and giggled. She said she was too tired to get on top again, but she rolled onto her back. I climbed on top and rubbed the head of my cock on her pussy, and soon it was covered with her wetness. I fucked her one more time, straight hard fucking. Her fingernails dug into my back as she hung on. I pounded her until I exploded one more time deep inside her. I stayed buried deep inside her as long as I could, until my cock slid out as it went limp.

We talked about getting in the shower together but just then housekeeping knocked on the door. She giggled as I told them to give us 10 minutes and we would be out, and they moved onto the next room. We dressed and kissed, and she said she would text me later. I drove home a very happy man.

Kathy asked me why I was so late and I told her everything that happened. Kathy came over and knelt in front of me and took my cock in her mouth. She said she wanted to see what Jade tasted like. She sucked me hard and we fucked on the living room floor. Then exhausted I climbed into bed and fell into a deep sleep.

warotto
warotto
20 Followers