Jade Ch. 01 The Trouble with Mariko

Story Info
Mother and daughter lust.
10.4k words
4.52
17.3k
32

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VictorN55
VictorN55
360 Followers

This a work of fiction and any resemblance to anyone dead or alive is purely coincidental. This story contains graphic incestuous relationships, which includes sexual intercourse and other taboo subjects. I am. once again exploring the descriptive aspect of sexual vocalizing. All characters are 18 years and older. Please enjoy reading in the comfort of your own home, with family and friends.

*

My new wife Jade is a strikingly beautiful Japanese woman, a former Miss Japan beauty pageant winner. Jade is a well educated, intelligent woman. She spoke Japanese with her children and spoke English with a delightful accent.

Jade and I had joined a swingers club and from time to time went there and participated in the events. There we met a couple around our age with whom we had become close friends and frequently met at each other's homes.

Jade and I have an undeniable love toward each other, which among other things, is based on trust and remains unimpeachable today.

She has two children from her previous marriage to an American. Her husband had died tragically after a battle with cancer.

Her son Ken is twenty-five and has most of his father's features. He lives in another town and visits us from time to time. He has visited us twice since I married his mother just over a year ago. He practices Judo while studying medicine to become a doctor.

Her daughter Mariko is twenty years old, and received most of her mother's features, mainly her exotic eyes and cheekbones. Mariko had come home from an out of town university for the summer. She is studying for a liberal arts degree.

Mariko is a beautiful vivacious young woman, with lustrous flowing hair, and a killer body like her mother. While she was affectionate toward me, she enjoyed flirtatiously teasing me with her sexually provocative forms of dress and nudity and pushing my buttons.

In a letter from her departed father, he had asked that I take care of her as I did her mother. He went on to say that she had daddy issues.

The daddy issue I surmised was a penchant for older men. However, part of his request did disturb me. When he said to take care of Mariko as I did Jade, did he mean sexually? You see, before he died I had been involved in a torrid affair with his Jade. This was done with his implicit knowledge and facilitation, which is another story.

Mariko has a good relationship with her mother. She had always been respectful and affectionate toward her and, most times, did what she was told. Nonetheless, her mother doted on her and indulged her in many things.

Sitting at the kitchen counter, I see Mariko descend the stairs, dressed in leggings that left nothing to the imagination, and a revealing top. Like her mother, she was not skinny and neither was she plump, with a proportional bubble butt like her mother. In my opinion, there's no one hotter than an East Asian woman with curves.

"Good morning, Daddy." She said glibly as she placed an affectionate arm across my shoulders and caressed the corner of my mouth with her lips.

"I told you before, don't call me that, I am not your father, call me George," I said irritably as she moved away from me.

"But I like calling you daddy, I wish you would let me call you Daddy." She said with a pout.

"I am not your father," I snapped. "I am your mother's husband, that's all," I said as I watched her walk away with a smug sway of her hips.

"Yes, Stepdaddy." She teased with a giggle as she took a seat at the far end of the counter.

Feeling chagrined, I glared at her angrily and resumed eating my breakfast. I became angrier with myself for once again falling into her trap.

She knew I disliked her referring to me as her dad. While I had known her and her family for many years, she was an adult when I married her mother, I had no parental relationship with her or her brother so it seemed inappropriate to call me dad. I really should have ignored her.

Jade came down a few minutes later wearing an armless floral frock, which showed no cleavage and fell to just above her knees. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail. She looked as fresh as a spring day. She looked beautiful and serene. God smiled upon me when I met and eventually married her.

"Good morning," Jade said cheerfully as she entered the kitchen.

"Good morning, Mama," Mariko replied gaily.

Jade lightly kissed Mariko on the lips, then looking at her, brushed an errant lock of hair from her cheek as she affectionately caressed her face.

"Did you sleep well?" Jade asked Mariko as she examined her face.

"Yes, Mama, I did, thank you," Mariko replied brightly.

"Itoshi teru, Mariko," Jade said as her hand slid out from under her chin and smiled fondly at her.

"I love you too, Mama," Mariko said affectionately followed by a disarming sweet smile.

Jade came over to me and kissed me on my mouth, pushed her fingers through my hair, and whispered in my ear. "I was hoping you'd make love to me before getting out of bed this morning." She whispered.

"Watch out Mama, I think someone's peed in Daddy's corn flakes this morning." Mariko quipped. I

"Mariko, please don't antagonize George. The consequences could be more than you could expect," Jade warned her and gave me a knowing look.

"What will he do, spank me?" She giggled, "I might like it," she said with a smirk as she filled up her bowl with cereal and added milk.

"Chūi shite kudasai, kare no nintai wa usuku kite imasu. Ima ayamaru!"Jade said sharply.

"Yes, Mama," Mariko replied penitently as she looked at me nervously.

"Sorry." Mariko said as she looked at me.

*****

Later that day, Mariko was lounging topless by the pool, I sat down with Jade in the living room, who was on her phone texting one of her friends.

"What did you say to Mariko?" I asked.

She looked at me. "I told her that your patience was wearing thin and to apologize," She said.

She put down her phone and looked at me.

"George, you should not let Mariko get under your skin. Doing so only gives her power over you." Jade remarked.

"I know, babe, you are right. She knows how to manipulate me, like someone else I know," I said as I glanced at her. "The apple didn't fall far from the tree."

"I thought we were over that. You ended up getting married to me which you said you had no regrets." She said sardonically. Her phone pinged.

"However, I was thinking," she began. "I was thinking that perhaps you should take command of her and have your way with her carnally."

"Excuse me?" I sputtered. "You want me to do what?" I said incredulously. Her phone pinged again. It was starting to irritate me.

"I want you to have sex with Mariko," Jade said nonchalantly as she picked up her phone and continued texting.

I looked at her in disbelief, then glanced out the window where Mariko was on her back sunning herself, topless as usual. Her breasts pert and succulent looking.

"Let me see if I understand you right. Are you saying that you want me to fuck your daughter?" I asked with deep trepidation.

"Look, I know she is sexually attracted to you, which is why she teases you so much. It's her clumsy way of trying to form a relationship with you. Also you have been very distracted by her too." She said.

"She will get over it." I muttered as I reexamined the way I saw and felt about Mariko.

Like any red-blooded Canadian, I did find her sexually attractive. Okay, maybe very attractive. I have tried to ignore the lustful thoughts and images that drifted through my mind.

"Don't you find her sexually appealing?" She asked as if reading my mind. I tried to process what she was saying.

"Yes, of course I do, but I'm not going to put those thoughts into action, it would be kinda creepy since I am her stepfather," I answered.

"As you have always pointed out, you are not her father." Jade countered.

I looked at her. "Jade, I do not want to do anything that could jeopardize our relationship."

"George, darling, I know that you love me and it's unshakable. But this is for my daughter's own good. The trouble with Mariko is that she is sexually frustrated and having you satisfy those needs is the best option. Or it will be with a string of random guys who would probably not fulfill her desires and continue a pointless quest of sleeping around in search for that elusive satisfaction, or worse, she will end up getting hurt." Jade explained.

"I don't know, Jade," I said as my mind worked furiously.

I got up and poured myself a large whiskey and returned to her and took a sip as I regarded Jade.

"This is all a bit much, Can't I just spank her? Jade. What if there are complications? What if she becomes guilt-ridden? What if she falls in love with me? What if I fail to satisfy her? What if you have regrets?" I said as I looked at her.

"George, I trust you, Mariko trusts you, so we will not have regrets. I see it as part of her education. If she falls in love with you, and that's a big if, it would not be a bad thing. I seriously doubt that she would have any feelings of guilt or remorse. And god, I know from personal experience that you will satisfy her. You can even spank her if you want." Jade said with a smug smile.

"I must admit that it does sound appealing. Okay, I will." I said while trying to ignore the unease I felt.

"Good. Now once you get all of that out of your system you can once again focus on satisfying your wife." She said as she kissed my cheek and got up to leave the room.

"Christ, what did I just agree to? Did she just manipulate me... again?" I said to myself as I watched her walk away with a satisfied sway to her hips.

With whiskey in hand, I stood at the window and looked out at Mariko who was now lying face down on the lounger. She had a splendid body, very attractive curves, and like her mother, and an achingly hot looking ass. Then I noticed that she had taken off her bikini bottoms as well. She was completely naked under the sun. God, she looked so hot that I salivated.

"I am so fucked." I said to myself as I drained my glass.

******

That evening, after dinner, Mariko came bounding down the stairs on her way out for the night. She was dressed in those confounded ripped torn jeans with more openings than pants which hid nothing and a top that hung off one shoulder showed more tit than I thought acceptable. You could see part of her areola.

"Where do you think you are going, young lady?" I said aloud.

She stopped mid-stride and looked at me quizzically. "Out!" She answered petulantly and then continued down the stairs to the landing.

"Not dressed like that. I will not have any daughter of mine walking around looking like a slut." I told her sternly.

"What did you say?" She asked with an incredulous look.

"I said that I will not have any daughter of mine walking around looking like a slut," I said even more sternly.

A broad smile bloomed across her face. "I'm an adult, you can't tell me what to wear, Daddy." She replied insolently.

"Yes, I can!" I said as I took her by the wrist and arm and bodily steered her into my study.

She looked at me bemusedly as I roughly pushed her onto the plush antique brown leather couch. Then reaching down, I pulled off her top to reveal her beautiful unencumbered lightly tanned breasts contrasted by dark brown areola and perky nipples that are as thick as the tip of a pinky.

"Daddy?" She said with a confused look.

I pushed her back and reached for her pants, or what was left of them, and pulled them off. She wore a thong which I whisked off quickly.

She sat back looking at me in bewilderment. She had one foot on the floor and the other on the couch, her knee falling outward to fully display her glistening pink gash topped with a perfectly trimmed Bermuda Triangle.

"Now daughter, I am going to teach you who's in charge, and to respect your dad," I said. "Now turn around, ass up, face down!"

"Daddy, what are you going to do to me?" She asked with a worried look on her face as she turned over and raised her ass.

Then without any preamble, I deftly brought down my palm across her ass with a loud crack.

"OW!!!! Fuck, are you tripping, that shit hurt!" She cried out as she looked back.

"Watch your mouth, and keep your eyes forward!" I said and again I brought the hand down across her ass, crisscrossing the welt of the first strike.

"OW!!! Please, Daddy, I will, I will!" She implored.

"You wanted your Daddy, well Daddy's home," I said as I brought down my hand across her most splendid ass with a loud crack. She hissed with pain.

"I will not tolerate any more lip from you!" I said as I brought my hand down across her ass with a loud crack.

"Shhhh...!! Yes, Daddy, I'll be a good girl, I promise." She cried.

I dropped my pants and shorts. "Turn around!" I growled.

Mariko immediately complied and looked up at me innocently, then her eyes flew wide open as she beheld my semi erect cock in front of her. She squirmed uncomfortably in her seat.

"Daddy?" She asked and gaped at my cock.

"Now suck Daddy's cock like a dutiful daughter," I said as I moved forward suddenly and thrust my semi erect cock into her open mouth.

With a lustful moan, Mariko immediately began to suck my cock as if her life depended on it. She was good, but not nearly as good as her mother. However, the sight of her beautiful lips around my cock was very hot.

She moaned lustfully around my fast-growing cock as she sucked me deeper into the moist warmth of her beautiful mouth. Holding my cock in her hand, her head moved furiously back and forth, her hair splashed chaotically around her head and face as she joyfully sucked cock.

Then as suddenly as I had thrust my cock into her mouth pulled it out. A string of saliva hung off her lower lip to the tip of my cock before breaking as she looked up at me in disbelief.

"Lost for words, are you?" I derided her.

I pulled her ass to the edge of the couch. Then I pushed her back and moved between her open legs. I held my cock at her succulent opening while looking into her eyes, and then plunged my cock deep into her soaked vagina and began to fuck her.

She gasped. "Oh god...," she cooed, "yes, oh god yes, Daddy...! Ahh... Ah... Ah...," she said breathily, "your little girl wants your cock, fuck me, Daddy, fuck me...oh god, Daddy, I wanted you for so long, oh god, Ah... Ah... fuck me!" She cried out salaciously.

Like her mother, but in a higher pitch, she too vocalized her sexual pleasure with airy gasps and moans which sounded so sensuous.

I became aware of another presence in the room and looked back to see Jade standing against the door jam with her arms crossed watching me fuck her daughter. I had no idea how long she had been standing there.

With one hand on the back of the couch for support, the other loosely around her throat to control her, while I continued to fuck her without restraint, much to her unequivocal delight. She let out numerous breathy oohs and aahs with each thrust. She held my arms as I continued to pile drive her, my balls slapping against her.

"Ooh...Ah...Ah..., Uhm.., I'm ...AAH..., I'm coming...!!!" She cried out as she clutched my arms as I tightened my grip around her throat.

With a look of astonishment, her back arched as her orgasm breached the surface like a leviathan coming up from the depths.

She stared up into my eyes in disbelief. "FUCK!!!!" She blurted as her body bucked and shuddered violently like a rag doll. "Aaaaaaaaah...!" She let out a glorious cry.

I continued to relentlessly fuck her when I felt the coming of my own orgasm. Pushing on, I let it compound, building dangerously, then suddenly I pulled out and held my cock as I moved up to her face just in time to let go.

The first volley struck her thickly across her surprised face. The next stream splashed over her quickly extended tongue and into the depths of her open mouth, as did the next, until my legs threatened to give way, and the final two ropes of cum shot into her beautiful face and neck.

Spent, and on unsteady legs, I pushed my cock into her mouth as she looked up at me and let her suck out whatever remained.

I pulled out of her mouth which she seemed to let go with reluctance. She looked at me with confusion while my sperm dripped from her face.

I stood up and backed away. Jade came in and sat down beside Mariko while I dressed.

"Are you okay, sweetheart?" Jade asked softly.

"Yes, I... yes I think so." She said as she turned to her mother and looked at her before she returned her gaze to me.

Jade then reached out to her daughter's face and used her fingers to scoop up my cum clinging to her chin and fed it to her. The next scoop of cum she took to her own mouth. Mariko continued to look at me in wonderment as she tried to process what had happened to her.

"George doesn't like to have his cum go to waste," Jade said as she cleaned her daughter's face with her fingers and fed it to her.

Mariko absently opened her mouth and closed it around her mother's fingers and sucked them clean as she continued to stare at me.

Jade then licked the cum off Mariko's nose, cheeks, mouth and neck. She then moved down to lick up globs that fell onto Mariko's breasts.

"Does he do that to you too?" I heard Mariko ask, as I left the room.

"Yes, sweetheart, he does, and more," Jade answered sincerely as she mothered her daughter.

******

That night in bed as Jade and I laid in each other's arms she began to speak about what had occurred.

"Thank you for doing that. I truly believe that it was beneficial for Mariko, as well as you." She spoke softly.

"While I watched you having sex with her I did not feel any jealousy. In fact, I felt proud that she had experienced you and that you had experienced her." She told me.

"Did you enjoy having sex with her?" She asked.

"Kinda," I replied.

"What does that mean? Either you did or you did not." She challenged me.

"Okay. Yes, I did very much. But it was too short," I said.

"Why so reluctant to admit that?" She asked.

"I did not want to hurt your feelings."

"So Sweet." She said and kissed my cheek and cuddled me. "You are welcomed to have sex with her again if you both want. I would like to watch again. I did not think I would have, but I found it quite erotic."

"I was surprised to see you clean her with your tongue," I said.

She giggled. "It felt like the motherly thing to do. It felt natural. It's not like I was licking up her bodily fluids, it belonged to my husband."

"You're still my cum slut," I said with a grin.

"Yes, I am your cum slut and proud of it. Now fulfill your conjugal duty and fuck your needy wife, you smug bastard." She said as she rolled on top of me and kissed me deeply.

******

The next day saw a miraculous change in Mariko. She dressed more appropriately. While the outfit was still very sexy, it was not slutty. Her attitude toward me was pleasant and respectful.

"George...?" She asked tentatively.

"You can start calling me Dad," I offered.

She smiled shyly. "Dad, I want to thank you for yesterday. I also want to thank you for indulging me. I also want to apologize to you for being disrespectful and a pain in the ass toward you."

She came to me and I took her into my arms and held her tightly.

"Forgive me, Daddy." She said in a remorseful childlike voice.

After we separated, I cupped her chin and raised it and placed a soft kiss on her lips. "All is forgiven, Kitten," I assured her.

She stood there chewing her lower lip as if in thought. She looked anxiously at me.

"Dad, will you continue having sex with me?" She said nervously, her body trembled.

"Yes, Kitten, if that's what you want."

"Oh yes, I do, Daddy." She said exuberantly, as she visibly relaxed.

"You can spank me again if I get out of line." She added shyly.

VictorN55
VictorN55
360 Followers