Jade Jealousy Pt. 01

Story Info
My stepdaughter finds an amulet and I find my limits.
2.4k words
3.8
15.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My stepdaughter has massive hooters. I married her mother largely because of her above average endowments, along side her lovely soul. But her daughters chest weapons have become truly a miracle.

She was 18 years old and had been staying with her father until just yesterday. He was selling the old family house and moving in to fix up a mansion for his next wife, current fiancee. My stepdaughter couldn't break a nail so she wouldnt be caught dead on a multiyear dwelling/construction site. so here she is with us.

Yesterday she arrived late at night announced by a phonecall from her when she was 10 minutes away. I have not seen her in the two years since our wedding ceremony. Back then she was like a bratty mini version of my wife that was very much not happy about the whole situation. My wife is a beauty, the apple of my eye and her daughter was overly dramatic, overly done with makeup and with hair overly hand cut and hastily fixed at an emergency hairdresser. She paled compared to my lovely wife. Her skin was paler and her tits. Well her tits were impressive for her age but just that. Now she's older, I can still say that they're impressive but...

I was now sitting across from her while my wife cooked breakfast.

"Hey, what a night huh, I didn't know where else I could turn to. I tried to go back home but there's no furniture. The electricity had also already been cut." My stepdaughter said, arm wedged on the table with her head held as if her neck was only decoration. That arm wasn't only wedged there, it was quite snuggly wedged into her right tit. A pair of tits leaning on the table in a tanktop. There was simply no room for them to not be in contact with that arm or the table.

My stepdaughter wasnt still, she was like a spinningtop running out of energy. Her head held up and moving like a ball descending down a funnel, around and around she cycled in a slightly irregular manner. With certain jumps to emphasise while talking. I mentioned her right arm was wedged. That meant that every small bit of movement of her head moved her torso in a wave. A wave, a jiggle, it was like I was watching ocean waves breaking on an island, then pull back to reflect back out into the expansive ocean. Just as the waves would never stop, that damn jiggle didn't either.

"I can't have my baby being cold, you're welcome to stay in the spare bedroom. You've always been welcome here." My wife said while turning over the bacon one hand wedged on her waist. "We talked about it last night and you can do whatever you want with the room but no boys." Some oil from the bacon popped and tried to land of my wifes sweater puppies but was stopped by a frilly apron that entirely protected her chest.

The mountainous valley in front of me was not protected. It was far away from the danger of the oil and far away from being protected and completely enclosed away from sight. It was like a deadly abyss that could ruin all my happiness, everything I had worked for in my last 2 years of wedded bliss. That cavern wasn't even halfway exposed, but i could still lose my head and my life in there.

"You mean it, I can stay as long as I want? Thanks mommy. It's such a bore with papa. Everything is so dirty there." My stepdaughter exhaled with a sharp exhale "I could barely breathe there." That breath didnt seem to stop as it jiggled out like a kingly wave. The arm slipped on the table and slightly gave way to the force. Those tits didn't seem to know that the sharp breath had ended and just continued the motion. Searing the memory into their form.

"You can breathe well here, that jasmine you love so much should flower soon. You can see it in all its beauty from the bedroom window." My wife said while taking some flour from the kitchen cupboard. She was dancing around the kitchen, happy about all of this. She had planted those on purpose, hoping to entice her baby over. Enticement was certainly happening right now. She was moving between several things at once, her eyes always on what was needed next.

My eyes moved up and caught her lazy irritation bleed over to contention. A growing grin adorned her face as she relaxed as if she was a cat that had found a comfy spot. Eyes half lidded she opened her mouth and ran her tounge along her upper lip as if having a change of thought.

From the left it meandered across to the other side but didn't quite make it. She bit her bottom lip and moved.

It started from her eyes closing. Her other arm, previously hanging under the table somewhere was raising and her back was arching. From her bottom the movement blossomed out. Lower back tensed and started to erect her spine. Mid back, she started breathing in deeply.

Chest expanding with morning air, her head was no longer supported and swiveled back.

That arm fully extended as her neck started actually functioning as it slowly pulled and stretched tightly from one side to the other. "Hmmmmooh" she half yawned and moaned. The elbow bent and she scatched her scalp gently. During all of this it was like the moon was rising, my eye followed all the motions and she pulled her self high and taught. The other hand had found itself falling into that treacherous cleavage. As she found energy in the arm she hooked of fingers. Her right shoulder rolled around in its socket. As a consequence, those fingers dragged and dug into protesting flesh. Along the exposed skin they continued to drag along and like the red sea parting, the tit seemed to lay out a path to welcome further abuse.

"I look forward to them, I think that we can make this work." My stepdaughter opened her eyes, her head stretched diagonally. My eyes pulled up, but she was already looking at me. She had caught me and held a cheeky half smile.

The hand on her scalp descended past her ear, tucking in a strand of hair. It eventually reached her neck where for the first time i noticed a black lace choker. Adorned with little shiny blackstones, which her fingers skipped over, eventually they landed on a jade centrepiece. There were multiple grooves but the centre was odourned with a red heart. It was extremely eye catching.

Did I really not notice the only piece of jewelry she was wearing until now? Was she wearing it last night? Did she not notice where I was looking?

"Do you like this amulet I found at papa's? Everything there was so, so dirty. But I found this pretty little thing. It's the only good thing to find there." She was excited like a kid finding a pet rock. A fingernail followed along the path of the heart. Once she outlined it her other hand seemed to recieve a message and trace out the same shape twice. Two other things seemed to wake up in the middle of each mound.

She fondled the piece of green rock feeling up and down the edges between her thumb and index. She alternated smoothly sliding before tapping on it.

"It fits in on this so well, almost like it belongs there. Look, look, I secured it so well and its not dirty at all" My stepdaughter exlaimed as my lovely wife set aside some finished bacon on the bench.

My wife followed my gaze and landed on her daughter's neck. "Did you disinfect it, you don't know where it's been." her eyes sparkled as she admired it. "Maybe the previous owners forgot it, but who knows what else has been crawling around that place" she said unable to convince me of her disgust. That faded red looked a bit pink and seemed to be the only thing that indicated it's age.

"Something like this cant be dirty, come have a touch, it feels so nice" my stepdaughters words continued as her mounts were fully capped off by points that were begging for attention. Did my wife not notice? But her eyes didnt stray as she came closer. Fleece pants bunched up and pulled taught against a mature butt that supported her family.

"Ouch" she exclaimed as her hand touched and pulled back from a black curve on the polished jade. Betrayed by expectations she froze looking at her index finger. Another hand snaked up from that chest and grabbed her mother's hand and brought it back to her neck.

"Like this silly, how can you not appreciate it properly." she chastisted as my wifes thumb was guided along that heart pattern. Her other hand seemed to have a mind of its own though. Looking right next to my wifes butt, was a daughters breast that simply couldn't be hidden. Her daughters hand seemed to be gravitationally pulled down to towards that tanktop titty, before sinking her palm underneath.

The fingers lined up ready to pincer that piercing mountain cap. She dragged my wifes hand up her chin and eventually sucked the shocked index finger. The moment it landed on her tounge, the battlefront pounced and pinched her nipple through the top. Her lips pulled around and sucked as she also seemed to swirl and twist.

My wife kissed her daughters forehead and said "You've gotta be careful with that thing." She pulled her daughters head into her apron covered chest in a hug. Those pinching fingers rolled in reverse direction, seemingly completely disconnected from the "motherly" bonding. The other more sane hand wrapped around the waist pulling the hug in deeper.

The daughter seemed to be smothering herself in her mothers chest, right tit mashed to her mothers belly. The left tit was pulled then finally pushed and grinded by her palm "mmm" she groaned.

"pop" Toast popped up as the bread finished cooking. I barely noticed it as I felt a full blown erection from the dazzling display. But the daughter pulled her head free panting a bit. "Breakfast?"

My wife seemed to find her mental track again "It will be done soon, just need to put some scrambled eggs on" She said seeming to only just notice the toast. Striding away, the hugging arm traced the leaving butt.

"It's so nice to spend more time with mommy, you smell so nice." The newly free hand gave the newly revealed twin peak and gave it a flick. But it wasn't left in the open for long as pulled her arms around herself, resting her arms on those mountains. Half hugging herself but mostly securing the jiggle. The valley was pulled taught and seemed to point a line towards that piece of jade basking in the morning sun.

"Bacon grease will do that." I responded to wipe tits from my thoughts. Focus the food. A sizzle came from the coming eggs as I tried to not notice my erecting cock hard pressed under the table.

"Scrambled eggs seems to be the thing just in order." My stepdaughter remarked as that red heart seemed to sparkle pink in the light.

I pulled up my phone and tried to browse the news feed on my phone. But that sparkle kept drawing my eye as she squirmed on her seat. Those mammoth tits never leaving my periferal vision, somehow just as clear as if I were looking right at them.

A muffled phone dinged as my stepdaughter pulled a completely hidden phone from that mysterious cleavage. Resting it on her tits she gave a few taps, each leaving behind a ripple to draw my eyes. Eventually another ding came.

"Hey mom, Tittany is back in town, can she come over for dinner later?" One hand fell below the table as she whined to her mum. The scrambled eggs were dished onto three plates, before being carried to the table. I pulled a bit closer to the table.

"I havent seen Tiffany in years, but we need to rearrange your bedroom a bit first" My wife wife caught my eye as she continued. "Can you help make some more space and move those boxes to the attic darling?"

"We always share everything, so we dont need too much space. Please Daddy can I have Tittany over?" She bounded up and down as she begged. "She's so quiet you will barely notice us." The bouncing had to be stopped.

"Fine, just remember no boys" I started to dig into the eggs.

"Oh she's nothing like a smelly boy, Tittany is very much a woman." A chill came over me as a premonition came over me. Did she say Tittany.

My wife swallowed her food. When did she sit down? "Tittany and her were like twins joined at the hip. They bathed together, somehow how always ended up in the same classes and did dancing together." Didnt she say Tiffany earlier?

That pink caught my eye and my wife followed my gaze. "Doesn't she have a matching choker?" she asked.

"She will soon wish that it matched mine. Hey mum can you help with a selfie to show it off?" Somehow she had already finished the food. She dragged her mum over to me. "I gotta show it in the best light" promptly she sat down on my lap as if it were her throne and it was her place. My wife accepted the phone "Get a good angle."

In seconds one hand was wrapping around and resting on my stepdaughters naval. The other squeezing my wifes butt as I did everything in my power to not feel the bouncing or smell those tits right next to my face.

"Say tits" my daughter said as my wife found the right angle. We all pulled tightly together, my cock being ground against.

"tits" "click" when the shutter went, one side of my face was pressed and consumed by tit flesh, the other to my wifes trim belly.

In a second we had dismantled, the phone back in my daughters hands. It was sent to Tittany in no time. I have no idea how I must have looked. Our first family portrait.