Jaded Lydia alias Katie

Story Info
She's exhausted and down; he's fit and raring ready.
5.8k words
4.64
5.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Internationally acclaimed British film Star Katie O'Shea arrived alone and incognito and was whisked through Immigration and Customs checkpoints at Auckland International Airport by a burly New Zealand security man and placed into a black limo outside the airport terminal.

It appeared no one had recognized her, apart from the well-disciplined customs officials and, of course, the airline's discreet cabin attendants.

A recent divorce and the failure of her two latest films to shine well at the box office, had left Katie in despair and exhausted.

On the advice of her medical advisers, she'd pulled out of her next film - it was placed on hold because the part of the principal character was written specifically to capture her talents - and she moved off to 'disappear off the map' for six weeks.

Awaking next morning just before noon, Katie, now under the assumed name of Lydia Valencia, heard a disturbance outside.

Walking on to the balcony, she saw her two broad-shouldered male 'attendants' accosting a tanned wiry man aged about thirty dressed only in ragged shorts and sandals. In his hands he held a motorized edge trimmer.

Lydia (Katie) heard Saul say, "Beat it chump along with that noisy machine; our client is asleep and needs rest."

"Yeah, well if she went to bed like a normal person, she'd be up now to enjoy the day; it will do her good to hear my weed-eater buzzing, knowing that some people are doing an honest day's work."

He pulled the cord and the machine started instantly, making quite a racket.

"Turn that thing off, you mother-fucker otherwise I'll wrap it round your neck!"

"Omigod, my own High Noon on the lawn," chuckled Lydia, watching the man drop the machine which stuttered to a stop and hearing him say, "You've defamed my mother; apologize right now, Arsehole."

As Saul drew back his huge fist, Lydia whispered "Don't be too brutal."

She then witnessed an amazing sight.

The fist went flying other the workman's shoulder as he moved his head in the nick of time and he just seemed to kick at Saul's knee. The big man collapsed in a heap, screaming.

Benny raced away and the workman pulled out his cell phone and made a call and then picked up his machine. Benny reappeared and unclipping the lead on the German Shepherd, and set the dog on the workman.

The man watched the dog bounding at him. He whistled shrilly and shouted a command. The dog stopped, looking back at Benny confused, allowing the man to calmly walk away around the back of the rural rental home.

Lydia threw on a gown and raced out to help Saul.

"I'll get help," she said.

"I heard that guy call an ambulance."

"Right. Saul, you must say you tripped and fell, otherwise we'll have the police and media in on this and my cover will be blown. You'll be compensated financially."

"Right, Miss Valencia," he groaned.

"Benny, get that useless dog out of here and bring Saul a pillow and a rug. For god's sake, you should have done that already instead of looking at him and asking if it hurts. Of course, it fucking hurts."

"Yes Miss Valencia, right away Miss Valencia."

When Benny returned with a rug and two pillows, Lydia strode off to the kitchen to get Saul some water and pain-killers if she could find them.

She found the workman sitting at the table, drinking coffee.

"What are you doing in my house?" she enquired, icily.

"You've rented it for six weeks. The contract says the grounds will be maintained and the grounds man has access to the kitchen, adjoining toilet and the ground floor bedroom."

"And does the contract say the groundsman is free to criminally assault one of my minders?"

"Believe what you like, lady, but our security cameras will tell the story, showing the punch designed to knock my head off."

"Oh."

"Anyway, why should you have two minders with a half-trained attack dog? Who are you?"

"Never you mind. I'll have to engage another private security officer, thanks to you."

"Why not use my services?"

"What?"

"I'm ex-Army trained to go in after individuals requiring extrication to get them out safely. If anyone gets through me to the target, I'll be dead. Sit and have coffee and talk about this."

"I'll come back when my man has been safely removed."

"Fine, my name's Taylor."

"Taylor who?"

"Taylor Novak."

"Oh, then are you related to Mr Morris Novak, who owns this property?"

"He's my father."

"Oh, I'm Lydia, Lydia Valencia."

"That's an unlikely name," said Taylor, causing Lydia to flush. She walked away speechless and fuming.

Lydia returned to the kitchen twenty minutes later.

Taylor announced coffee was off as it was approaching lunch time and Mrs Mullins would be arriving soon to prepare it. He fetched a bottle of white wine from the fridge and grabbed two glasses.

"Have some of this or don't you drink with gardeners?"

"A half glass, thank you."

Lydia took a sip and exclaimed how beautiful it was and asked what wine was it.

Sauvignon Blanc from the Marlborough region well south of here, best in the world.

"On whose say so?"

"We say so."

Lydia smiled.

He was rude but quite a character. It has been sometime since she had been in the company of a genuine character other than a relative.

They talked, Mrs Mullins arrived and Lydia stayed and had lunch with them in the kitchen instead of in the dining room.

After Mrs Mullins had left and two bottles of wine later, Lydia had told Taylor everything. She kept a brave face but finally cried and that was the last thing she remembered.

The dawn chorus of birds woke Lydia next morning. She found herself in bed, nude, her clothes stacked neatly on the lounge chair.

"The cheeky mutt," she scowled, realizing she'd must had passed out, with Taylor or whatever his real name was putting her to bed after undressing her. She turned crimson, recalling it was five days since she'd shaved her vulva; he would not have been impressed.

Taylor came into the bedroom without knocking, indicating that after what he'd seen the previous night it didn't seem necessary to knock.

"You need a shave," he grinned.

"Why thank you, you charming creature," she said, poking her tongue at him, absolutely amazed that she wasn't ranting and raving at him.

"I'm taking you away for five days. It will cost you a bit for transport but I figure you'd got heaps of money. Are you afraid of the wilds?"

"I don't really know, but cities can be pretty scary."

"We'll be walking through thick bush, sunbathing on beaches, fishing, swimming and jet-skiing and playing golf on a sheep maintained 5-hole course if you play it or want to try the game. Then when you get back here, you'll be raring to get back to work."

"My medical advisers advised two months minimum withdrawal."

Taylor said gruffly, "The UK doctors are a bit backward."

She sighed and said, "I suppose their omission of instructing me to avoid sex was an oversight?"

"Perhaps, but it's available if you want it, providing you have shaved."

"Get out of my room, you arrogantly rude bastardo," she scowled. "I want to get dressed; it will take me an hour to do my make-make."

"You'll just have to do with a shower and lipstick; the chopper is due in twenty minutes and it will be right on a tight schedule as it has other charters. Pull finger out, please."

Pull finger out, and what that supposed to mean? wondered Lydia, as she dashed to the shower. Probably something downright disgusting. She sighed, thinking this chap seemed just what the doctor ordered; being subservient was probably quite foreign to him and therefore she anticipated having a rugged time and probably it would not always agreeable to her, but so what?

Mrs Mullins had whispered that Taylor was the salt of the earth and absolutely trustworthy but with a weakness for a pretty face.

Oh yum, she'd panted to herself.

* * *

They climbed out of the helicopter that had landed on a beach reserve (public land) and Lydia was already feeling like ripping Taylor out of his clothes. At one stage on the flight, she'd leaned over him to see one of the islands of the gulf he was describing. He'd caught her with a paw squeezing her left breast and kissed her.

Her eyes had remained open and she looked with interest at his long eye lashes, knowing that under them were piercing very light blue eyes that were appropriate for his bushy fair hair and tanned complexion.

He was, in a rugged sort of way, rather handsome. She wondered what he thought of her and suddenly realised he'd pulled away and staring at her. He continued his travelogue as if it had not been interrupted by that stolen kiss, talking about the isolation of the privately-owned peninsular in the gulf they were flying over.

Taylor thought she didn't look anywhere near her age, forty. But that's what her profile stated when he looked it up on the Internet after putting Lydia to bed the previous night. Her specialty was costume drama, and not unexpectedly he hadn't seen her in a film as he studiously avoided faked military-based costume dramas of the Wellington, Napoleon and Washington ilk on-stage or on-film.

On the flight over, he'd grabbed a boob as a test and it appeared to be all her with no padding or added internal enhancements. More importantly, she'd not pulled away and that to his mind she'd already had placed herself into recovery mode.

Lydia, alias Katie. looked drained, down and running on only two of her eight cylinders, mentally as well as physically. The previous night he'd phoned an ex-Army friend, a retired doctor whom they occasionally partnered at the bridge club. Doc MacPherson was non-too pleased about getting such a call just after midnight, but that's when Taylor had thought of calling him.

Mac had suggested plenty of exercise, exposure to sun but not between10 am and 3 pm, the peak of likely sun skin damage, swimming, golf and relaxing on the beach or dawdling through the bush or boating at a leisurely speed with plenty of stops.

"Keep her low on alcohol and high on water and freshly squeezed fruit juices and heaps and heaps of fresh fruit and vegetables and, above all, plenty of sleep. I'd suggest a compulsory afternoon sleep."

"What about sex, Mac?

"No thanks, not with you Taylor," cackled the doctor. "Yes, gentle loving sex will be good for her but don't exhaust her or get her into strenuous positions. Just who is this lucky woman?"

"A secret for now, but I'll give you a call on her last night in New Zealand as I plan to get her on TV saying what a wonderful place we have here and what wonderful people we are. We as a nation need this for tourist promotion."

"We get enough fucking Brits out here now, as well as Germans and Yanks and Asians. I hope the tape goes to Scandinavia. Remember that night when we picked up those two buxom nurse hitchhikers, Ingrid and Inga..."

"Mary will be listening, Mac. When men take late night calls, their wives always pretend to be asleep."

"Ah, you're right, silly me. Enjoy yourself, you know-all lucky bastard."

As the helicopter lifted off to return to Auckland, Taylor put on his backpack and picked up two of Lydia's bags.

"We have a 15-minute walk."

"Good, I feel like walking. I guess we'll be staying in a gorgeous seaside home?"

"Err, no. It's what we call a bach, smaller than a cottage and fairly roughly thrown together and without mod cons."

"And only one bedroom, I suppose?"

"Good guess, but I can sleep on the floor."

"Good but attempt to woo me to accept you into my bed. Oh, I bet the sofa in the lounge coverts into a bed."

"Who told you that; I'll kill the bastard," snarled Taylor, in jest.

They came to a small village and someone, looking in the direction where the barking dog was behaving badly, eyed them and intercepted them.

"Hi, Taylor," said a buxom blonde in a bikini. "Good to see you back."

"Hi Jane, how's Tony?

"Boring," sighed Jane.

"Oh gawd, Taylor's back," said a woman coming out of a hairdressing salon.

"You look good for it," smiled a third woman, her hair in clumps tied in ribbons coming to the doorway of the small salon.

"Hi Pam. Angela and Janice. You guys look great."

"My God," screamed Janice.

"Look who he's got with him!"

In three bounds Taylor was behind Janice, hand over her mouth and his mouth over her ear whispering.

Big-eyed, she nodded and nodded again.

"Good girl, Janice," he smiled, "Thanks for greeting my client so enthusiastically."

Taylor and Lydia walked on through the tiny village.

"She recognized me?"

"Yes."

"So, my cover is blown?"

"No, I've offered my bach to her and husband Harold for a few days after we leave."

"What's so special about your bach?"

He just smiled.

Five minutes later, Lydia saw for herself. It was a small shack right on a beach with a boatshed attached. Anyone stepping out of the back door facing away from the sea would have to walk about 15 paces to get off the sand.

The bay hosted a tiny crescent-shaped beach, only about 75-yards in length, flanked by two headlands with trees coming right down to the white sands.

"This is amazing, it should be a film set."

"It has been, three times."

"Is the location legal?"

"No, not since the late 1930s, but removal of the structure has been suspended until the sea-end 5000-acre tip is no longer in the ownership of subsequent male heirs of my great-grandfather who originally owned the beach and built this bach. That agreement was negotiated when he gifted 180 eighty acres of bush behind it to the nation as a reserve."

"It's wonderful. May we go for a swim?"

"Yeah, let's toss this gear inside and get going."

Lydia emerged from the bach wearing a lovely bikini.

But when we saw the bared butt of Taylor as he dove into the water, she, shed her bikini and ran down to him, holding her breasts from swaying by cradling them in her arms.

"Hold your hands above you head!" Taylor yelled.

Thinking well he was the leader, she obeyed.

Knowing what this was about, she thought about slowing to reduce breast swaying but giggled, "Damn it!" and ran faster.

Standing waist deep, he held out his arms.

Lydia jumped into them, giggling and hooking her legs round his hips, only then realizing she was getting some unexpected support below as something very rigid. It was sticking straight out and, well, it was very rigid.

"You randy bugger," she said, kissing him. "It doesn't take much to get you worked up."

On the second kiss she began tonguing him.

After they frolicked and cooled down - it was January which is mid-summer, being a huge change for the actress coming from London's winter - Taylor carried her up the beach and arrived puffing a little as she was almost as heavy as he was.

"You're no lightweight."

"Oh thanks, Mr Charming. If you had my big bones and these big things you wouldn't be fairy-weight either."

"I like you with a bit of meat on you and boobs like that. You look genuine, a real person rather than like most of these starved babes of today."

"Oh, really?"

"Absolutely."

"Oh, what do we do now?"

"We could take 30 seconds for me to show you around the bach."

"Very well."

"But you would have seen it already. It's only the combined living room and kitchen, bedroom and a recently added bathroom. Prior to that addition, the loo was what we call 'the big drop' outside."

"The big drop?"

"A tiny tin shed placed over a deep hole in the ground used for bodily deposits."

"You've funny," she giggled. "Take me to bed."

Not really being a person to argue with a lady in such circumstances, Taylor carried her to the bedroom.

"Did you bring stockings?" he asked, kissing her throat.

She giggled, saying yes as she'd been expecting to dine formally.

"I can arrange a formal evening for us. Now where does one start?"

She giggled again, saying that sounded very formal, quite English-like.

"Usually the lover looks into the lady's eyes and says how beautifully they are and how pretty she is."

Placing Lydia on the bed. Taylor fell beside her, both still wet from their swim. He stroked her face and said she was so beautiful.

"But a lover I'm not, at least until..."

He stopped.

Lydia fluttered her eyelashes and said, "Until what?"

"Until we have sated ourselves carnally."

"Omigod," she said, pretending to panic. "You make this sound is we are about to engaged carnivorously!"

"Oh no, the doctor's orders are to love you tenderly."

"What doctor?"

"Which doctor?"

She sighed and said, "Is this a grammar lesson?"

"No, this is conversation getting in the way of us making love," Taylor said, dropping down and covering her lips.

They kissed and fondled each other's upper body until Lydia whispered, stroking the side of his face: "Journey into my vagina, Taylor."

It was an invitation crying for robust discussion, but Taylor gave any further conversation a miss.

He kissed her lips one more time and climbed between Lydia's legs, rolling on the condom she handed him then he tested if she was ready. His moist finger indicated she was very ready.

Her dripping vulva was satin smooth; obviously a razor had been at work recently.

Lifting on to his hands and toes, Taylor's asked Lydia to guide in his cock and she did so with a series of little moans, arching her body as her vagina received a warm, thick visitor.

It was a defining moment and he looked at her steady gazed thinking she was accepting this situation more gracefully and fulsomely than he'd expected. He also speculated that she might be comparing this situation with having a quick bang in her dressing room on a film set, assuming she did such a thing. But how would he know, knowing next to nothing about this woman?

Wow, Taylor appeared manly and could easily fill a major lead if he'd prepared for that role, thought Lydia. This was the nicest thing that had happened to her for a very long time and was taking place in an environment to die for.

Taylor was acting as he really cared for her and wanted to return her to her normal self. But thirty seconds after full insertion, he slowed everything down and she was thinking he must be falling asleep.

But then she felt him withdraw a little, then return, withdraw a little more, return a little quicker, withdraw out even farther to return much faster and suddenly she was arching back up at him, her head stretched back, her hands rubbing and tweaking her erect nipples that he'd virtually ignored.

They began getting a little heated, and beads of perspiration dropped on to her from his brow.

Ah, well he had a hand committed to supporting her arched back, concluded Lydia, the then she felt a finger from his free hand begin rubbing her clit.

Quite expectedly. she suddenly stiffened and fell into an orgasm that went on and on through her core in increasing levels of sensual delight until peaking, leaving her with her mouth open and tongue flopped out in a most unbecoming pose.

Opening her eyes. she found the darling couldn't have been nicer. Although going dark in the face and lined with exertion. he grinned and said: "Something lovely has obviously happened to you, um, and is about to happen to me too."

Then he grunted, threw his head back and his face flushed heavily and neck cords stood out as he shuddered and she felt the pumping action of his cock doing its job inside her. If only they were not so cautious, they could have proceeded without the condom and she could have imagined his hot semen pouring into her the way nature intended.

Lydia sighed and thought what a lovely, gently fuck they'd just enjoyed.

Taylor jumped up and fetched her a towel.

"I'm beginning to think you're a lovely man," she said softly.

He just grinned and said appearances could be deceptive.

12