Jade's Awakening Ch. 01

Story Info
Jade longs for a life & relationship far from vanillia.
6.6k words
4.57
3k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 04/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jade, a beautiful, smart, and driven women, lived alone by the sea. She worked tirelessly to help others who were on the road to discovery and recover in therapy. All this while perusing further education, to better herself.

The down time she had was spent training in the gym to keep fit and work towards her martial arts gradings. These things all gave her life purpose and meaning, as well as building on her mental health. However, she found herself longing for something more. There was a gap that desperately needed filling.

Everyday intimacy with normal people, never seem to quite cut it. Yes, they could be nice, and loving, some even sparking a passion and leading to vanilla sex. The challenge was they failed to make her melt and squirm in the way she desired. The way she wanted. The way she needed.

It was a deep need. A longing. A true desire. This drove Jade to start looking for it. Drifting into the world of kink and sexual desire, on the internet. Pursuing the much-coveted holy grail. The hope she could find someone that could truly earn her trust and loyalty. Someone that could spark an interest in her, more over make her tingle, drip, submit and fall to her knees.

For years, Jade explored kink and fetish, and the sordid world behind it. Knowing that "normal" sex and relationships, just did nothing sexually for her. She learnt of dominance and submissive's, of sadism and masochism, DDLG and even some more obscure classes of fetishes.

Jade looked longingly on at porn, where women were serving, controlled, beaten, restrained, tormented, teased, and pleasured by a controlling figure. All this in this a very wet, needy state, and Jade craved to receive this attention from a master.

To have someone earn her trust and loyalty. To be collared and used, by someone that loved and earned her, and then to be held in her vulnerable and sexually spent condition.

But to find the best, to find the holy grail. The one that makes you feel special and like never before. It takes time to filter thought the underworld of pervs and fakes. To learn what you like and dislike, as well as your limits and desires. All this takes time and experience. So, Jade took the first steps to start her journey.

She explored the internet and came across some likeminded people. Some with experience, but in different countries, which brought its challenges with location and time differences. While there may have been a connection or a similarity with kinks, the amount of quality time spent together, would be limited. There was also an added danger that as the honeymoon effect wore off, some people's true colours shone through.

And while Jade may have given herself to people before, it's something that needed to be constantly earned and not just presumed. She valued herself and leant to pull back from those, who only had their interests at heart. She also needed to be kept in check, pulled up on here behaviours and when she pulled away.

While all these interactions may have given her a fix, they lacked longevity and the emotional drain of searching, finding, and loosing, was taking its toll. So, Jade decided she would roll the dice, one last time. The return to the internet was needed and the search once again commenced.

This first task was always a time consuming and draining one at first. Women post in a world dominated by men. Men, who mostly consist of inexperienced, perverted, fake and controlling personalities. Their messages flooded into her inbox. Bombarded by responses from people looking for a quick fix or to take advantage of her.

Jade quickly began filtering out the red flagged messages with attached dick picks or people demanding respect and using honorifics before they had even chatted. Once this was complete, Jade was left with a few, that sounded real and more importantly one in the UK.

Jade took a deep breath and started to formulate a reply. She was brief and outlined her desire to give up control, to be freed from the stresses of the day and find the right person to submit to, in time, as well as find a friend and companion. And then she left it hanging there, in the ether, waiting for a response.

Later the day, Jade received her response in her inbox.

Roger - Dear J. Firstly Good afternoon, my name is Roger Bailey. I have been a Dom for 15 years and have experience with control, submission, punishment, care, and pleasure. More importantly, I desire to build a relationship and friendship. Should you wish to see how deep the rabbit hole goes, jump in and I will be here, waiting to hear from you.

Roger x

It was short, informative, and commandingly British. This made her tingle and blush. Jade desperately wanted to be reserved and measured with her response, but she couldn't hold back.

Jade - Hi Roger, I would love to chat more and see how deep the rabbit hole goes. J

She didn't have to wait long for a response and from there, they spent days messaging and talking on the phone, exchange desires and kinks, as well as photos. It may have been quick, but the connection was strong, blossoming and even unique.

Roger never took without making her feel secure and when Jade tried to run, he held her hand and made her walk. But Jade had found something new and fresh, that felt comfortable and safe, and most of all, incredibly turned on.

The following night as they spoke, Roger offered to take Jade for dinner and drinks, put her up in a hotel and see where things went. He was careful and clear, when discussing how things would play out. He helped her feel safe, understanding her limits and safe words, and making sure someone knew where she would be, as an added level of safety. Jade became excited at it all but tried to keep it in check until they had met.

They lived a few hours away from each other and found a neutral location between them. Roger asked her to bring all her toys, as well as some nice things to wear and dress up in.

The day arrived; Roger had driven up early. Spent time working in the hotel and more importantly, setting up the room. He knew for the best effect, there needed to be impact and visual stimulation. When he was happy with the set up, he had a few drinks and sat back to wait.

Jade was filled with excitement and nerves as she drove down. She had read stories, watched films and porn, and talked with Roger a lot around what might happen. She had even tried phone sex with him, which she had loved, but none of that prepared her for what was to come.

She was giddy and didn't remember driving most of the way, lost in thought. Jade pulled up and parked her car by the hotel. She took a breath and composed herself, then followed the instructions Roger had given her. So off she went, taking her bag in with her and waited in the bar. She got herself a large glass of wine, sat back in a comfy wing backed chair and drank deeply.

Roger, who was sat in the corner of the room, had seen Jade enter and go to the bar. He could now see the back of her as she patiently waited, as asked, like a good girl. He let her relax, as the drink worked its way into her system. Jade fidgeted, looking at her phone, impatient and worried something was up. A few minutes later her phoned pinged.

Roger - Sit still, like a good girl. I'll be with you soon.

The command made her blush and tingle at the same time, looking around to see if she could see him, but it calmed her nerves. She sat back and continued to drink, which helped her relaxed a little.

Roger rose to his feet and calmly, quietly, made his way across the bar, careful to remain out of her eye line. He came within 6 feet and slowed. He could see Jade patiently waiting and noticed her black dress and heels. As he took another step, he could smell her perfume, a beautiful floral scent.

The final step and he could see her bountiful chest rise and fall. He bent down silently, so he was close enough to hear her breath and before she could turn around startled.

"Don't move" he said quietly, in a slightly gravely English accent.

He waited, as she processed the comment and understood whose voice it was.

Right by her ear so no one else could hear, he continued to whisper "Now I've heard your deepest desires. I've seen every part of your body in photos and videos, now let me see it, feel it, taste it, and command it, in person. Let me make those oh so needed desires come true."

Jade took a breath and let it sink in.

Roger added as he started to stand, "I'll be waiting by the lift, if you want to join me," he paused to ensure the final words had the right effect, "my squirmy girl."

Jade took a sharp intake of breath, as Roger slowly strode off. She felt herself flush with excitement and intrigue, and knew between her legs was becoming wet, yearning for more.

She knocked back the rest of her drink and rose from her chair. She could see the back of Roger in his tweed suit, on his way across the bar and picking up her bag, made her way after him.

As Roger stood by the lift waiting for it to arrive, he could hear someone approaching. He held out his hand in anticipation and a second later felt another in his. He closed his hand firmly around hers and as the doors to the lift opened, he pulled Jade in behind him. Before Jade knew what was going on, he had spun her around to face him and pushed her up against the mirrored walls to the lift. The doors stared to close as they locked eyes.

With the doors closing slowly behind them, Roger's hands were on Jade's body. Time seemed to slow down, as she felt a hand trace up the inside of her leg, "hmmm," a low moan escaping her lips, as she became overtaken with desires.

She then felt his other hand, come up behind her head, pulling her hair and with it her head, into the place he wanted. They were an inch apart and Jade could feel his breath on her face, as she had no choice but to look deeply into his eyes.

Roger seemed to pause, for what seemed like an eternity, before leaning in, kissing up the side of her neck, and then reaching her lips. Jades mouth fell open, longing to be kissed. Roger took her lower lip between his teeth and bit firmly.

"Ohhhh," Jade took a sharp intake of breath, but before things had even started, the doors binged and started to open. Roger released her lip, his hand moved from between her legs and back around her hand.

Once again Jade was forcefully led, and then fell in line next to him, as they walked down the corridor. They arrived at a room at the far end and Roger took a key card from his pocket and unlocked it.

He dropped Jade's hand and opened the door. As he entered the room he turned and stopped Jade at the door. He leaned in close to her, talking down to her, softly.

He calmly spoke, "before you enter, you need to understand what you're doing." He paused to let it sink in, "you entering into this room, is one of the first steps towards your submission. If that is something you don't want, then I ask you now to turn around and protect yourself. If you wish to continue, then you can enter."

Roger stepped further inside the room, once again turned, and waited, holding the door, and looking into Jade's eyes. He waited for a moment, before Jade took a breath and walked forward.

As Jade entered and passed Roger, she felt her hand grasped. Roger pulled her to the wall, and she dropped her bag. Roger acted swiftly and firmly, but not aggressively. Jade's hands were pinned up above her head, against the wall. She felt her legs being spread by Roger's feet. She didn't resist. Jade's heart raced as she heard Roger's breath.

Roger leaned in closer to Jade's ear, "Before we start. There are a few things to clarify. By coming in, you are agreeing to play out this scene. To be treated like my sub and to serve me. Do you understand?"

Silently Jade nodded.

Roger pushed into her firmly, restraining her arms firmly against the wall. He looked into her eyes and shock his head, and sternly said, "No no Jade, that will not do. You will answer my questions with words. You will be clear, and you will address me appropriately. Try again"

Jade adjusted her position, before looking up into Roger's eyes. She spoke in a quiet voice "I understand.....Sir."

Roger smiled and leaned in again, intimately whispering into her ear, "Good girl, better response, remember to do so in future or you'll find yourself corrected."

With a change in tone, to a slightly more informative voice "Now even while we play, you have told me your limits and I will respect them. You are also protected by safe words. You will tell me what they are, and that you understand how and when to use them."

Jade paused and stuttered, "I.... I.... Understand you will protect me.....and and I will use red and yellow."

She felt the grip tighten on her wrists, "Sir, sir, sorry".

Smiling, Roger said brightly, "Good girl. Now are you ready to begin?"

Jade, picking up on his tone, looked up and nodded, "yes Sir."

And with that she felt Roger's lips lock on hers, as he passionately kissed her, forcing his tongue into her mouth, dominating all the movement. Jade was lost in the moment. She had no idea if this lasted a few seconds, minutes or longer. She didn't care. She gave into his touch and her need to be used, pleasured and to serve.

As Roger pulled back, Jade came back to her senses, slightly floaty, but still very much a slave to his hands. While still firmly pinning her to the wall, Jade took a moment and started to notice how the room was set up. Restraints at the foot and the head of the bed. Whips, paddles, sex toys, arranged, ready to be used. Her heart fluttered again as Roger noticed where her eyes wandered.

Roger took command, "It's time I reveal the beauty that lies beneath your clothes, my squirmy little girl."

She stood there as slowly Roger began to remove her clothes. His hands coming down her body. Jade unknowingly keeping hers up and against the wall.

Roger's left hand went behind her back, finding the zip and slowly pulling it down. His right ran up the inside of her leg, feeling the stockings that ran up to her thighs. Jade gasped as his hand went from the edge of her stockings to her bare inner thigh.

Roger stopped and signalled with his hand to Jade, to let the dress drop. A second later and it lay in a heap on the floor. Jade stood in front of him, wearing nothing but heels and a full set of black lingerie.

Stockings run up her legs, where they were met with garter. Between her legs, lace and satin were visible and covering her ample breast, a beautifully detailed bra to match. Roger stood back and took in her beauty, her excitement, and her vulnerability.

He moved forward towards her. She stood unsure of what to do or what was to come. But with one touch she forgot it all. A moan escaped her lips, "hmmm, yes..." as Roger's hand found the lace and satin mound between her legs. He felt the wetness seeping through, as Jade felt the subtitle electric tingle on her desperately yearning pussy.

The touch passed and Roger stepped away. Jade pouted, "nooo," but he returned momentarily and had in his hand something leather. His hands came up around Jade's neck and a collar was fixed in place. It felt tight, but not uncomfortable. As she became accustomed to how it felt, she liked it resting against her skin.

The tenderness that had been there for a moment, changed to an assertive force. Jade was pulled by her hair over to the bed, where she was thrown on to her back. She screamed out, "owww, what are you doing?"

She found out soon enough as her wrists were placed in leather restraints, tightened firmly, the leather pinching into her skin. Before she could get comfortable, her newly adorned wrists were stretched out to each side and restrained to the bed.

She looked longingly into Roger's eyes as she flexed her arms to ascertain if she could move. Her hands were firmly fixed in place. Jade had no time to worry about her predicament as she felt restraints being placed on her ankles as well.

Roger confused the needy mess, by not fixing her ankles in place but running his rough hands up her legs till he reached the clips on her garter. One by one they were removed, but not to remove the belt.

Roger's hands went higher up Jade's legs and ran across her deprived pussy. A loud and long moan slipped from her lips, "hmmm ummm, yes...," as Roger pulled her underwear slowly down her legs, revealing her smoothly kept wet mess.

Once Jade's underwear was freed from her body, the wet lace was pushed up against her face. She took in her own scent and as she opened her mouth to lick at them. Before she could, she found them pushed into her mouth, leaving her gagged and now able to taste herself more permanently.

Roger could see Jade's eyes widen, as the lace was left gagging her mouth and his hands went back down her body. Clipping the garter back onto the stockings and now restraining her ankles, wide, just like her wrists.

Roger stood back and admired his needy squirmy, sluty, princess, exposed and immobile, but very turned on. Jade was longing to please and more desperate to receive. Roger felt his erect cock, pushing against the inside of his trousers. He enjoyed being erect and aroused, but he enjoyed more, taking his time, and savouring the moments.

Jade looked around, unable to move her arms and legs, trying to guess at what was to come next. Roger could see this and to heighten her sense of touch, he took away further senses. A black silk scarf was placed over her eyes, Roger tied it firmly behind her, leaving her blind to the activity yet to come. As Jade lay disorientated, the bed slightly creaked and she felt Roger lay next to her.

Roger ran his hand up her inner thigh and up to Jades longing pussy. Jade raised her hips to meet his touch, but without warning received a hard slap on her pussy.

"ahhhh," She let out a muffled mix of pain and pleasure, as Roger's hand carried on its journey up her body.

Across the smooth skin on her stomach, causing a little wiggle from tickling, then up to her bra cover breasts. His hand lingered to trace around her nipples lightly before taking them, one at a time in his hand and groping them roughly. This was met with more longing moans, "hmmm...hmmmm," but as before, the touches were brief and moved on.

Over her breasts and chest, to her neck. Roger's fingers unfolded around her slender neck, his hand above the collar, and his touch, first softly lingering, then with no warning, tightening, and choking. Roger watched as Jade's face reddened, her body flailed against the restraints. She had no concept of how longer it lasted, but as his grip loosened, she breathed deeply and felt a rush of excitement across her body.

Roger's hand now gently rested on her cheek, as her breathing started to steady. He tenderly stroked her cheek and spoke calmly, "Now I have you where I want you and you have had a mere taste of what is to come, I'm going to take more from you."

Commandingly he informed her, "I will now cover your ears, you will not see me coming, hear me coming or be able to call out."

He paused as the realisation of what was to come sunk in, then continued, "As I take more from you, I will give you more. Firstly, with no voice to call out, you will lose your safety word, but not your safety. You will open and close your hands fast should you want to stop. Do you understand?"

She nodded her head slowly.

Finally, he outlined his plan, "Now you are aware of your safety, I will take your body, for my own. Use it as I wish. Taste you, touch you, spank you, hurt you, fill you, stretch you, love you and pleasure you. Because I, who own you, choose to. Are you happy to proceed?"

Jade once again nodded and with this she was greeted with a deep and passionate kiss over the gag, that lasted an eternity, before having a head set place on her head and while cutting out noise, calming background music filled her ears.

12