Jade's First

Story Info
Jade chooses an experienced woman to be her first.
8.3k words
4.81
6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jade worked her way steadily up the hill, her bright blue eyes searching the house numbers as she went. The slope was kind, the sort her long slender legs and nineteen year old body should have sent her bounding up, but today she was hanging back, unconsciously taking her time and delaying the moment when she would be knocking at Paula's door. She was late, nearly twenty minutes late, all down to the anxious struggle between her head that told her not to go anywhere near the place, and her body that insisted she should.

She had been at a party with her elder sister and a group of women there began to discuss sex and sexual fantasies, although much younger than the rest she joined in, impulsively revealing her bi-curiosity. Under the influence of the party spirit Jade had told everyone about herself and a college roommate, saying that she'd desperately wanted to seduce her but didn't know how to get things started and now regretted that nothing had ever happened. Her sister had given her a disapproving look at this revelation, but another woman, a good looking petite blonde woman in her thirties, sent her a look that spoke volumes and sent a shiver of desire down her spine. Even though the blonde was clearly in the company of a man the look sizzled between the two women and lingered for the rest of the evening. Impetuously Jade scribbled her number on a scrap of paper and when the opportunity arose she discreetly put it in the woman's hand, nervously hoping that she would understand the implied invitation. She wanted to be curious no longer. Paula had understood immediately and telephoned the next day, and now Jade was on her way to meet her, to turn her curiosity into reality -- if she could get up the courage.

Jade was little more than half the age of her potential partner, but that is how she wanted it. She didn't want to be introduced to girl/girl sex by someone as nervous and inexperienced as herself, she wanted to be taught by an older and more confident woman. Slightly submissive by nature, Jade told Paula that she wanted a partner who could help her explore her long suppressed urges and that she would do whatever she was asked to do.

Her heart was already beating faster than the slope warranted and her palms already a little damper than she might expect when Jade spotted the number she sought. Her heart leapt and her mouth suddenly went dry, and she stopped dead in the street to gaze at the white painted door that carried it. Behind that door lay the experience she so wanted and yet was so frightened of. Now was the moment of decision. She had come all this way and now she hesitated. What if she didn't like it, what if it repelled her, what if, what if... What if she never tried and never knew? She squared her shoulders, licked her lips, and walked resolutely up to the door, her finger hesitating for several long seconds before stabbing down on the bell-push and announcing her presence.

Paula answered the door wearing a moss green bathrobe, her blonde page boy hairstyle looking even more beautiful than Jade remembered against the dark colour of the robe. Jade stared, sure that Paula was already nude beneath the robe and abruptly aware of the reality of what she was doing. She swallowed hard and forced an anxious smile.

'Hi, I'm... I'm Jade.' She stammered. 'And I'm sorry I'm late.'

Paula smiled at the nervous way her guest had introduced herself, and nodded in welcome. 'I know. Come in, Jade, it's nice to see you again. I was worried that you weren't coming.'

She moved back to allow Jade to enter, still surprised even though they had met before when the much younger girl towered over her by a good six or seven inches. With her petite frame and waiflike features, Paula looked for all the world like a real life Tinkerbell, cute but feisty, whereas Jade at nearly six feet tall was a gangly beanpole.

Paula closed the door, instinctively looking up and down the street for nosy neighbours, and led the way through to her living room. There she turned to face Jade, raised herself onto tiptoe and, with difficulty, gave her guest a welcoming kiss on the cheek.

'I'm so pleased you could come.' She told her with a smile. 'We'll have a lovely time, I just know we will.'

Jade smiled nervously. 'I nearly didn't. And I'm really sorry I'm late, I just got a bit scared.'

'But you did, and that's all that counts. Would you like a glass of wine - before I drink it all.'

'Thank you, yes.'

'Sit yourself down and I'll fetch some more.'

She disappeared off into the kitchen for another bottle of wine, leaving Jade to standing rather apprehensively on the centre of the room, wondering where on the expensive green brocade suite she should sit. In the end she lowered herself onto one end of a three-seater sofa and waited nervously for Paula to return.

'Relax.' Paula told her as she came back into the room. 'I'm harmless, I promise you.'

'It's not that.' Jade looked shyly at Paula. 'I couldn't wait for today to come, but now that it has... Well, now if I'm honest, I'm as nervous as a kitten.'

'Don't be, there's no need.'

'I know that really, but I still feel a bit scared.'

Paula filled a glass and passed it to Jade before taking an empty chair.

'Nothing will happen that you don't want to, so here's to a fun time.' She raised her glass in a toast.

The two sat and sipped their wine silently for a few minutes, both of them wondering quite how to move things along.

'Did you actually ever get to do anything with your roommate?' Paula asked suddenly, harking back to Jade's tale at the party.

'No!' Jade replied, feeling on more solid ground. 'I heard her playing with herself in the dark one night and offered to help, but there was just this stuffy silence afterwards. Then I tried a couple of times to start something off before we went to bed but she wasn't having it.' She paused. 'The silly thing was that afterwards, when it was in the dark, we could both lie in our beds and listen to each other going at it like mad, and neither of us minded. But there was no way she would let me join in or even see her.'

'Would you have done it with her just sitting and watching you, or did it have to be both together?' Paula paused. 'And if I'm being too personal just tell me to mind my own business.'

'You're not.' Jade assured her, strangely feeling more and more relaxed the more intimate the conversation got. 'And I would have loved for her to have just watched me, but I'd have liked it even more for us to watch each other. I would have loved that.'

'How did that make you want to try sex with a woman?' She asked, wondering to herself if the process was the same as had led her and her first partner to go to bed together.

'I'm not sure.' Jade admitted. 'I suppose it made me think about it, and when I thought about it I realised the idea had always been there.'

'Would you like us to watch each other?' The sudden question brought things abruptly back to the present. The moment of truth had arrived.

'I'd love it, if I dare.' Jade shuddered as a thrill surged through her.

'Then shall we try?'

Paula stood and held out her hands to Jade, who took a quick last fortifying drink to empty her wineglass and then allowed herself, somewhat hesitantly, to be pulled to her feet. For half-an-hour-long-minute Jade stood holding hands with her new friend, both of them looking silently at each other in heady expectation until Paula broke the spell.

'We're wearing far too much.' She whispered, dropping Jade's hand, her voice suddenly sounding husky with arousal as she reached for the belt holding her robe.

Jade's anxiety was suddenly swamped by her excitement as Paula allowed her robe to fall to the floor, standing naked to her gaze for a short but glorious moment before she bent and picked up the robe and hung it on a door behind her, making her way across the room without any sign of self-consciousness. Coming back Paula took both Jade's hands for them to be facing each other.

'Ready?' Paula asked, looking intently for any sign of panic or dissent.

Far from dissenting, Jade's eyes were travelling up and down Paula's small body, taking in her pale pert breasts with their contrasting pink nipples, her flat, athletic stomach and firm legs, absorbing the sight and responding with a tiny mewl of excited approval.

'Yes!' That one murmured word, accompanied by a timidly eager smile, was all that was needed.

Paula gently but firmly turned her around and Jade felt hands circle her waist and gently began pulling her tee-shirt from inside her jeans, knuckles grazing Jade's midriff and making her thrill at her first, her very first truly sexual female touch. She raised her arms, Paula's fingers deliberately running over her flesh as the shirt was pulled up and over her head, with Jade sensing rather than feeling the slightest touch of soft flesh against her back. Her heart began to pound again and she hoped she had made the right choice.

The tee-shirt gone, Jade knew not where and cared even less, she felt Paula now unfastening her belt, the noise of the buckle coming undone sounding loud in her ears. She looked down, thrilling at the sight of Paula's slim fingers seeking and finding the top of her zip from behind, watching her pull it down and listening with mounting excitement to the innocent buzz of the fastener descending. Her lips were dry again and the thudding of her own excited heart drummed in her ears. She kicked away her shoes, knowing that the action gave unspoken consent for Paula to continue.

Paula came round again to the front, opening Jade's jeans ready for her to work them over her slender, boyish hips. Jade balanced first on one leg and then the other to let Paula pull the jeans clear of her feet, knowing that each step brought her closer to that special moment she was longing for. All she wore now were her flimsy black briefs and her equally tiny black bra. Surprisingly, she felt totally committed now, suddenly open to anything the woman wanted from her and eager for it to begin.

'I want this.' She whispered, not speaking to Paula directly but just confirming her need. 'I'm sure now.'

She saw Paula smile up from where she still knelt, and she knew it truly was going to be a fun day. She unhooked her own bra and slid it down over her arms, baring her tiny breasts with their dark puffy nipples to Paula's gaze.

'I'm sorry, I don't have much.' She apologised needlessly for her figure.

'Me neither when I was your age.' Paula assured her, standing up to place her hands over Jade's breasts. 'But they're beautiful as they are, Jade. Size isn't all it's cracked up to be.'

'Thank you.' Jade sighed back, enjoying the novel sensation of feminine hands on her skin.

She felt Paula give her breasts a little affectionate squeeze and then the hands moved to her waist, hooking into the waistband of her panties and slowly drawing them down, over her bottom and down her legs until they rested around her ankles as Paula sank onto her haunches. She stepped out of them and pushed them away with the side of her foot, aware - happily aware - that she was now completely naked in the presence of another naked woman, a sexually active woman who wanted her body. She looked down at Paula, seeing the older woman's eyes fasten on her crotch. She could sense her pussy reacting, moistening and opening, waiting to be touched. She just stood there, letting her awakening urge develop from seeing Paula's eyes drinking in her most intimate display.

'Oh Jade.' Paula's contented voice brought Jade out of her spell. 'You're shaved.'

Jade had shaved herself deliberately for today, and a warm glow spread through her knowing that she had pleased her partner. Consciously, needing to but without knowing why, she moved her feet further apart to display a little more of herself to Paula's welcome gaze. Paula watched, still kneeling, just enjoying the sight.

Jade looked down at her, not knowing what Paula was thinking. She couldn't know that as Paula took in her long coltishly slim legs, her boyishly immature hips and a tiny bust Paula determined to make the younger woman's experience today a really good one. If today was to be her first time, then Paula would make sure she wasn't disappointed. It seemed to Paula that Jade was an adult in years, but still a gangly, half grown girl in appearance - a woman hiding in a girl's body. She was so unlike her picture of her perfect woman, even apart from the fact that she was so much younger, but there was something about her, something innocent and endearing that made Paula care how Jade enjoyed her experience.

She reached forward, placing a hand on the cool skin of Jade's leg just above the knee, absorbing the strangely wonderful sensation before gently running her palm up along the outside of her thigh, stroking her way as far as Jade's hip before returning down the front, looking up and watching for any reaction, seeing Jade's eyes open briefly and a tiny contented smile play across her face. Several times more she ran her hand along Jade's thigh, reaching around to caress the back, before sitting back on her haunches and just gazing at the marvellous sight before her.

After a moment she reached forward again, this time to run her hand up the inside of Jade's thigh, her fingers tracing lightly over the skin right up close to her pussy but without touching it. Conscious of the girl's youth and inexperience, Paula wanted to be sure of Jade's response and so she repeated the action twice more, creeping ever closer to the top, gazing up to see how she reacted, and then smiling when Jade parted her legs a little further to her exploring fingers.

Certain now of what was wanted Paula ran the flat of her palm along Jade's slender thigh, this time not stopping until the tips of her fingers had found her cleft. Searching between the swollen labia Paula ran her fingertips along the length of Jade's slit, skating over her clit to bring a gasp from the girl's lips and then returning down to find her open entrance and send a probing finger into the wet and slippery vagina. Jade groaned, trying to open her legs that bit more and invite Paula's finger deeper inside her.

'I love that.' Jade sighed, her eyes closed in delight.

'Do you want to come?' Paula asked her, wriggling her finger a little further into Jade's passage.

Jade nodded enthusiastically. 'God, yes!'

'Then you'll have to do it.' Paula reminded her, rather abruptly taking her hand away. 'That was what we said, wasn't it?.'

For a moment Jade froze, having completely forgotten that she was supposed to masturbate while Paula watched, but then, as she thought about it again and arousal kicked in, she nodded once more, just as eagerly.

'It was, wasn't it? And I will.' She pushed her remaining nerves away.

Paula indicated the settee that Jade had been sitting on before. 'Sit there then, and we can see each other.'

Jade did as she was told, sitting on the centre seat and looking both excited and scared at the prospect of playing with herself in full view of the older woman, who now took an armchair facing her. She looked nervously at her audience, and then, very hesitantly, she opened her legs a little way, immediately covering her pussy with her hands, then remaining like that with her eyes flicking anxiously from Paula to her hands and back again.

'Close your eyes and pretend I'm not here.' Suggested Paula, accepting Jade's youthful shyness.

Jade shook her head vigorously, her dark brown hair swirling across her face. 'No, I want you to watch, and I want to see you watching. I'll be all right in a moment.'

Slowly she removed her hands and spread her legs completely open to let the older woman see her pussy, all the time fixing her eyes on Paula's, the blue seeming unnaturally bright from her nervousness. Then, equally deliberately and without taking her eyes from her, she bent her legs, placing a foot on the seat either side of her to display herself totally and explicitly. Now, with everything she had entirely on show, she smiled, licking her lips before touching her clit with two fingers of her right hand and beginning to play with herself, the fingertips just circling the end of her clit gently and slowly.

'Would you like to watch me?' Paula asked, hooking a leg over each arm of the chair to display her own pussy to the teenager.

Jade nodded silently, her fingers moving a little more confidently when Paula reached between her legs to rub her own clit. Paula, Jade suddenly realised with a stab of delight, was also shaved completely smooth.

At first the two women were silent, copying each other, the only sound that of fingers at play, but soon, as they became more aroused, they both began to emit little pleasure noises, whimpers, sighs and moans, all adding to the eroticism of the occasion and turning them on more and more. Soon both were breathing heavily and their hearts were pounding from seeing each other's fingers moving over their clits and knowing that they too were being watched just as avidly.

'Is this what you wanted to do with your roommate?' Paula asked, the question sibilant with arousal.

'Yes.' Jade nodded her answer, her fingers now dancing over her clit as her self-assurance grew. 'God, this is so good.'

'Do you want us to go any further today?' Paula asked, hoping for the right answer.

'Oh yes, we can do anything you want.'

Paula shuddered with excitement at the prospect. 'We will.'

Jade's fingers were flying as she excitedly contemplated what might happen, all inhibitions lost. The circumstances were having an effect, and she knew that she was not going to be long in coming this time because already deep inside her she could feel the heat of a budding orgasm building. She watched as Paula flattened her hand and ran it rapidly back and forth over her clit, strumming at it with the ridges created by the extended fingers, mentally noting the action to try it herself another time. But this time she was too close to coming to risk a different technique. Then, as she watched Paula also reached down with her free hand to finger fuck herself, the two fingers wet and shiny as they moved in and out of her vagina.

The sight was too much for Jade, she felt her orgasm rising, getting stronger and nearer, making her fingers hurry at her clit, helping to bring it on, to make her come with her new friend watching. And then she was there. Her orgasm struck like a series of tidal waves, washing over her body and lifting her to a pinnacle of happiness. Wave after wave of pure pleasure hit her, the two fingers leaving her clit only to drive deep themselves into her pussy, wriggling and twisting as they did and causing a sound half way between scream and groan to issue from her lips in a long drawn out 'aaaaaaahhh!'. That same sound repeated itself every time her fingers plunged in, every time a new wave of pleasure swamped her, until eventually as her climax began to subside it quietened, becoming more breathy and less frantic before dying as a gasp in her throat. She looked around with a pounding heart and heaving chest, suddenly remembering where she was and who was watching, her face abruptly reddening at the thought of what she had just let her see.

'I'm coming too.'

Paula's sudden announcement halted Jade's unexpected attack of shyness, drawing her attention back to the woman in front of her. Paula's head was thrown back, her eyes were closed and her breath was coming in quick little gasps. Her legs were still spread wide over the arms of the chair and her fingers were back to playing with her clit, but now she was pressing on it, pushing down and rubbing hard, her hips thrusting forward in little jolts as her actions had their effect.

Jade slumped breathless in her seat, feeling a little shaky after her orgasm, with her hand laid unmoving over her own pussy and her eyes glued to Paula's. She had never seen a woman displayed so blatantly, and she loved the sight of those puffy labia and her bright red entrance shining invitingly with slippery juices, the pussy folds moving and bending as Paula masturbated. God, she wanted so much to touch and explore, and maybe even to taste. She pressed the flat of her hand hard onto her own cleft, gasping quietly as the movement triggered a tiny orgasmic aftershock.