Jade's X Rated Videos for Uncle Ch. 03

Story Info
Live stream for Jade, Dad, Uncle, Mom and the housekeeper!
7k words
4.72
16.1k
26

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,323 Followers

Triggers may be anal sex, double penetration, nylons, spike heeled boots, leather corset, FFFMM sex, and I guess that's all someone might get offended over. The rest of you, enjoy! This story is taking some real twists and turns as it turns out these characters are shockingly naughty! 😉 As always 5 ***** at the end, comments and emails always welcome. And yes, I always answer.

Xo

DG

Jade's X Rated Videos for Uncle 03

JADE...

"Well, you were the last person I expected to see here," I said in a low husky voice.

I slowly pulled the tie belt. While holding my trench coat together I let it slip off my bare shoulders.

"Oh, baby."

I pushed a black nylon-clad leg through.

"Fuck yeah."

I let the coat drop to reveal my plump tits bulging over the top of a black leather corset.

"Mmm, keep going."

The coat slithered to the floor to reveal a black leather corset, black silk thong, garter belt holding up black nylons, and knee-high lace-up spike-heeled boots.

"Oh my god," my dad breathed, his voice trembling

"Baby you sure know how to say hello," Channing said.

"I see I'm doing two for one," I said smiling. "This is a real surprise, but I sure as hell love it."

I admired their naked bodies standing in front of me. Cocks at full mast. Brothers matching big fat cocks. A cock is a cock in my estimation, no matter girth or length. It's all in how you use it.

"We were hoping you'd like it," dad said, his gaze sweeping over my body.

"Oh, fuck yeah, I do. Two big fat daddy pieces of meat on my two gorgeous men. How can I not love it?" I walked up in front of them and fisted each cock. "So hot and hard for me," I murmured.

They stood like statues, not knowing what to do since I'd worn this outfit. I chuckled to myself thinking they both may be a little intimidated. I thought I'd have a little fun with them.

"My cunt is so hot from seeing you both like this. I want you both to get down on each side of me and pull my thong down with your teeth."

They both dropped to their knees and nosed the narrow strap at my hip until they could grab it with their teeth. They both worked together to slide it down at the same time. They worked it down over my boots until they got to the foot. It got hung up several times and they worked to slide it down until I held their heads and stepped out of it.

Channing began to kiss his way up my thigh and dad did the same. Channing got to my pussy faster and nosed in the V of my legs. Dad kissed around my hip to my ass and began to nibble, then into stinging bites on each side of the garters. I moaned because of that, and Channing's tongue worked its way between my pussy lips.

"You two are very naughty boys," I said in a low menacing voice. Channing worked his tongue faster in an attempt to get me to cum but not ready for that, I held off. They both reared back on their haunches and looked up at me. "I need my nipples sucked. Who will do the best job?"

They both stood up and lifted my tits out of the corset. That was almost my undoing. They both kneaded and fondled, and each had their way of sucking on my nipples. And having both my nipples sucked at the same time drove me wild.

"Where's your bedroom?" I asked Channing and he took my hand and led me down a long hallway.

The bed was huge, bigger than a king size and I wondered how many parties he had on that thing. I walked over the edge and slowly crawled to the center of the bed, giving them a good view of my ass and pussy on the way.

"Oh god," dad groaned.

"Would someone like to fuck me like this?" Both nodded with a loud yes. "Maybe later."

I stretched out on the bed like a cat, then raised my legs, still wearing sharp heeled boots. Toes pointed towards the ceiling, I spread my legs into a wide split. Both men were touching their cocks, wanting to stroke but unsure. Staring at my open shiny wet cunt, but quickly glancing at my face.

"Stroke!" I pushed up on my elbows to watch. Their hands were an enthusiastic blur. "Don't you dare cum!" I commanded in a stern voice, and both stopped immediately.

I rolled to my hands and knees and looked at them between my thighs, my ass high in the air. I reached back and snapped an elastic garter on my ass, knowing it would leave a red mark. Channing started slowly stroking again, never taking his eyes off my open cunt and ass.

"Where's your lube?" I asked Channing. "Get it." He opened the nightstand drawer and pulled out a large tube. "Lube my ass. Good."

Dad moved to the side of the bed to watch his brother spread the glossy gel around my ass and push his thumb in. I softly moaned.

"Ok enough." He stopped as if I hit him with an electric cattle prod, and I almost laughed. "Now I have two cocks to please. How do you guys think I should accomplish that?" I snapped the other garter, loving the sting. I still wore the boots with lethal stiletto heels that could shank anyone that wasn't careful. I figured that would add a little excitement to my boy's fun.

"Suck one of us and fuck the other?" dad offered hopefully.

"Hmmm, I guess I could, but that seems so boring," I said, posturing on the bed. "Maybe something a bit more exciting?"

"Two cocks two holes," Channing suggested.

I raised my eyebrows and said, "Now you're thinking out of the box... So, to speak. Think you guys can handle that?"

They were both on the bed before I got that out of my mouth. Channing took over.

"Ease down on my cock facing away from me, then he can slide in your cunt."

I straddled his cock and slowly relaxed his cock into my ass. I felt full already and wondered if I didn't bite off more than I could chew, but I sure as hell wasn't going to back down now. I leaned back on my fists and dad moved between our open legs, but I needed to be higher. We slid a pillow under Channing's ass which raised us and put my cunt on a better angle.

Daddy stroked his cock and said, "Are you sure you're ready for me, baby girl?" I wouldn't know until he tried but I nodded. He slid the head of his cock up and down my wet slit. He thumbed my clit as he began to carefully push the head of his cock in. "Oh, that's tight... You doing okay?"

He thrummed my clit rhythmically, a distraction from the meat that was filling me up and making me wetter. It was tight, but not uncomfortably so. Yet. Channing's cock throbbed inside me as his space tightened up when dad's cock pushed deeper into my cunt. They both moaned. My head lolled back, my long hair grazed Channing's chest.

Their cocks throbbed together, and I was full of their hot meat. They began a careful rhythm, careful not to hurt me. Just the sensation of being filled by my dad and uncle's cock was enough. That we were all joined together like that was as intimate as you could get with another person, much less your dad and uncle.

Dad moaned, his cock jerked hard and began to pump his load deep into my bowels. Channing shouted when the cock that was tight against his in my body began to pump, and he did the same. He came hard and loud in my cunt. They both eased out and I flopped on the bed between them.

"That was fucking awesome," I enthused while their cum leaked out of me, front and back. They laughed.

We had raided Channing's refrigerator and stood naked around the island eating out of cartons. Dad couldn't stay late because Julie would wonder where he was.

"So, what's with you and Julie?" Channing asked dad.

"She's still a pain in my ass," dad grumbled. "She spends my money, lives at the country club, and sleeps in her own bedroom."

"Yeah? I thought she was hot?"

Dad shrugged. "Maybe she got bored with me. Who the hell knows! She probably needs some strange," he laughed, then suddenly stopped and looked at Channing. "Hey, you used to be hot for her... Right?!"

Channing leaned on the island and contemplated his brother for a moment. "So, you want me to fuck your wife?"

Dad threw his hands up in the air and said, "Sure, why not? Maybe that's what she needs... To be honest, I was bored with her so I'm sure she feels the same. Jade here has been like a shot in the arm for me. Maybe you can be that for her?"

Channing looked at me. "You haven't weighed in on this, darlin'."

I drummed my fingers on the counter for a moment. "I honestly would love to see her happy again. I say go for it!" I laughed at the look of relief on both their faces. "You expected something different?"

Both shook their heads with no no, no, so I knew that they expected me to nix the idea. But there is nothing more than I'd love to see mom happy again. The tension in the house was tough on us all.

"Okay then, I usually see her at the club when I play tennis on Wednesdays. I'll see if I can tear her away from her girlfriends."

CHANNING...

After Jade wore me out again, I lay in bed to ponder what I'd gotten myself into. I mean Julie is a life-size Barbie. Big tits and an ass I admit to admiring more than once. She's a curvier older version of Jade. Yeah, she'd gotten my dick hard on occasion through the years. I fell asleep fantasizing about my real life Barbie.

Two days later I saw Julie at the same table on the country club patio with the same group of women as every time I'd seen her. She wore tennis whites and I timed it perfectly. As she stood up, I appeared.

"Julie! Great to see you," I said, lightly putting my hand on her shoulder.

"Channing! I see glimpses of you around here," she said. "Ladies, you remember my brother-in-law Channing, don't you?"

I flashed my beacon smile as they murmured their greetings. Some gave me the up and down look to size me up, others timidly smiled.

"Can I walk you to the court?"

She nodded and I picked up her racquet case. While we walked and made small talk, I kept my arm around her shoulders. Once we got to the empty court, I lowered my arm and firmly brushed my hand over that awesome ass. That brought a flirty smile to her face.

"It was nice seeing you again, Channing."

I slowly lowered my head as though to kiss her but bypassed her lips and brushed them across her cheek.

"Yes, Julie, nice to see you as well. You're looking... Very nice," I said intimately. "Maybe we will run across each other again soon?"

"Maybe," she said, smiling coquettishly.

I ran my hand under her tennis skirt over her ass as I walked away.

I waited for two days before approaching her again. This one I timed as she was coming off the court.

"Hey, how was the game?" I said, stepping it up as though I was catching up with her on the path.

"Channing! Great, I rarely beat her but this time I did. She's a damn good player."

"I was wondering if you wanted to have lunch with me?" I put my arm around her waist.

"Oh, I'd love to but I'm so sweaty. I'd have to shower in the locker room first."

"I have a room here if you'd like to use it."

I paid enough at the country club that I was entitled to several extras. One was a small room. Most people used it for a quick nap after golf, or during the workday. A private shower was better than a locker room, even at a country club.

I kicked my shoes off and sprawled in the recliner while Julie went into the bathroom.

Several minutes later she opened the door and said, "Can you help me with this please?" I went in and a hair clip had tangled in her long blonde hair. "I was trying to pin it back up to shower."

I stood behind her in the mirror and combed my fingers through her hair and spread it over her shoulders. "I had no idea your hair was so long. You always wear it up." I slid my fingers up to her scalp and circled with my fingertips. Her eyelids dropped and her lips parted on a deep sigh.

Her fingers fluttered at the top button of her top while we looked at each other in the mirror. I brushed her hands away to unbutton the second button. Her tongue flicked across her full pink lips. She watched me finish unbuttoning her top, then shrugged it off.

Ken told him she had her breasts done to double Ds. They filled out the fine white lace quite well.

"My brother is one lucky son of a bitch," I murmured in her ear, covering her tits with my hands. Her nipples hardened and pushed through the lace.

"He doesn't touch me anymore," she admitted.

"Hmm, shame on him, eh?" I trailed my fingers over the mounds and through the deep valley. "You know right here is enough to make a man think about titty fucking." Her chest heaved, pushing her tits into my hands. "I want to my balls dragging across your soft skin, my dick sliding through this valley right up to the plump pink lips of yours."

"Mmm," she moaned. "I think Jade is seducing him."

Careful to measure my facial expressions and tone of voice I replied, "What makes you say that?"

I continued to slide my hands over her body. "I caught them naked together in the pool. More than once. And he was hard."

I pulled my shirt over my head, my bronzed chest a perfect backdrop for her lily white soft skin. I saw the concern in her eyes. "Well darlin', Jade is a beautiful woman just like you. You made her. She is a version of you. Any man gets hard for that." I ran my fingers under the straps of her bra and slowly eased them off her shoulders.

"Did you hard for her? Your niece?" I met her eyes in the mirror and nodded. "Really? But what if there's more between them? He's, her daughter."

I pulled her back against me. "She is yes, but if the arousal is that strong, and everyone concerned agrees, then there's no issue."

She thought about that as I put my forearm across her breasts and unhooked her bra. They relaxed against my arm and when I moved my arm the white lace floated to the floor.

"Would you fuck her?" she asked but with much less intensity. Again, I looked at her and nodded. Her tongue flicked back and forth across her lips.

"You're beautiful, Julie," I murmured, hefting her breasts in my hands. "You nipples are pink gumdrops. I bet they like to be sucked on like gumdrops too hmmm." I toyed with her nipples, and they grew hard and long.

"Ohhhh yessss," she sighed. "God Channing, that feels so good. "So, you think I shouldn't be concerned if Ken and Jade are together like that?"

I pulled her long hair over her shoulder and the curls fell in a shiny torrent of gold over her breast. I began to kiss the bared column of her neck.

"It's not much different than what you and I are about to do. We are both aroused and willing. Your beautiful body did this to me," I pressed my hard cock against her ass, "and that's the way it works for men."

I slid my hands down her sides and tugged her tennis skirt and shorts down. She was tall and we fit together almost perfectly. The mirror revealed her body to me down to the blonde patch of curls. I placed the flat on my hand under her breasts and slowly trailed my fingers lower until I brushed her soft hair.

We watched each other in the mirror. I unzipped my shorts, pushed them to the floor, and kicked them away. My hard throbbing cock was sandwiched between us. I slid my hand between her thighs. They were wet from her pussy. I hooked two fingers in her cunt and pushed in while I palmed her clit.

She arched her tits, pushed her ass back against me, and moaned out a long orgasm. No, he hadn't touched her in a long time.

That fantastic ass ground against my cock until it finally slipped between her cheeks.

"Oh baby," I whispered, hooking my fingers in again and bringing her to another shuddering orgasm.

She reached behind her and fisted my cock. "I've fantasized about you."

"I'm real now baby. All yours. I want you. Now."

I slipped my cock between her legs and stroked the head down her wet slit. She leaned over the sink, her hands on each side of the counter. That fabulous ass was in my hands. Those beautiful tits hung between her arms. Her gorgeous face showed she had just cum twice and still wanted my cock.

I positioned it in her entrance, squeezed her ass, and pushed in. Her lips parted in a long groan as her cunt walls stretched to take my rod. She pushed her ass back further, riding back on my stiffness. I ground into her deeper, held her hips, and began to fuck her.

Her tits bounced and swayed as I drove into her. My balls slapped against her clit and sent her into another orgasm. Her tight cunt milked my cock, and I couldn't hang on longer. I shouted, drove deep, and pumped a hot load of seed deep inside her.

Her face was flushed, and she gasped for breath. My breath was harsh in my ears.

"Oh, baby... Julie... Damn."

"Mmm, yeah. It has been a long time for me," she said, looking thoroughly satisfied.

I was very happy I had something to do with that.

*****

I stopped by Ken's office the next day and we ordered lunch.

"Nice you stopped by brother. Wish you'd do it more often," Ken said, putting his feet up on the desk.

I sprawled in the chair across. "Well, I also am here with a bit of news."

Suddenly his feet thudded to the floor, and he sat straight up. "What? You did it!"

I nodded, taking a bite of French fry. "I did and she's a hell of a fuck, brother."

"I know. That's why I married her... But something just happened. We fell apart," he said rather sadly, shrugging.

"She knows about you and Jade... Or at least has a strong suspicion."

He nodded. "She said as much to both Jade and me."

"I think I convinced her it was a guy thing. We get hard for any beautiful woman, no matter who she is."

"Well, you ain't lying," he laughed. "So did she go for that?"

"Yeah," I said thoughtfully. "I think she did. She asked if I ever got hard for Jade and ever thought about fucking her and I told her yeah. I think that was what it took, it wasn't just you with a hard-on for Jade."

"Hmm, you really made progress, didn't you?"

We went on to discuss the next step and worked everything out that we needed to do.

JADE...

"Dad?"

I felt his naked body slide under the sheets and move close.

"Yeah baby, sorry to wake you up but I got home late and wanted to talk to you."

I rolled to face him. I threw my leg over his hip and pushed my tits into his chest while we kissed. I loved to feel him against me. His cock immediately hardened and slipped between my legs. The head probed and easily found my sopping entrance.

"Fuck me," I whispered against his lips. He pushed in, and I wrapped my leg around his back while he pushed his thigh between mine. I loved this easy-loving way of fucking him.

"Fuck, your cunt is so tight on my dick."

"Cum for me daddy," I said, knowing he was ready.

He growled, drove deep, and exploded. His hot seed filled me up and ran out of me.

"Mmm, dad you were hot, weren't you?"

"Yeah, sorry baby," he slipped his hand between my legs.

"No no, I'm fine. I had my fun earlier before I went to sleep. What's your news anyhow? Must be pretty exciting?"

"Channing and your mom..." he grinned.

"Really? No shit? Oh my god, he didn't waste any time," I laughed. "So...?"

"So, she told him she had suspicions about you and me, and he thinks he got her to thinking it was no big deal. Happens often because men are horny for beautiful women and a dick doesn't differentiate who that woman is," he laughed hilariously.

"Are you serious?" I was incredulous. "He really worked some magic with her."

"Yeah, we hatched another little plan to sort of seal the deal," he said.

"OK...?"

"Nah, we're not going to tell you. We want you to be genuinely surprised."

"Oh man, I can't imagine what you two would concoct. I'm sure I will be surprised."

CHANNING...

After we had a few trysts in my room at the country club, I suggested we go back to her house where it would be more comfortable. Ken would be at work, and Jade not home from classes yet so we'd have the whole house to ourselves.

"Oh, I don't know, Channing. What if Ken comes home early, or worse, Jade? If they caught us?" she said worriedly.

Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,323 Followers
12