JAG Revisited Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stuck out her lower lip in a sexy pout; "I guess you're right Commander." She looked up at him with those large doe-like eyes and in a whisper she said; "Thank you Harm, that was amazing! I can't wait to see how it feels to actually make love to you!"

He chuckled; "I think we just did Jennifer. Making love doesn't always have to end up in penetration you know. What we did tonight, was ALMOST as good, not quite. It leaves the mystery alive, just relax and rest, we'll get around to it sooner or later."

She burst out into laughter; "It better be sooner than later. I don't think I can go another bout like that without feeling that monster of yours in my tight pussy."

"Jennifer, are you home yet?" Mattie came bursting into her room and stopped dead in her tracks. "Oh hi Harm, what are you doing here?"

He gave her one of his patented sick smiles; "Jennifer here wasn't feeling well at work. I drove her home and was about to get her some soup and crackers to munch on, do you want to help me?" He looked over at Jennifer and gave her a wink.

She sat up, drawing the sheet around her naked body, her stiffening nipples threatened to poke through the sheet; "Yeah Mattie, could you help the Commander?"

Mattie smiled at her and then to Harm; "Come on Harm, you can open the can. Why doesn't she call you Harm, at least here in her own apartment?"

"Mattie, I don't think she feels comfortable yet. I told her, at least here in your apartment or mine to do so. Hopefully she'll come around to do so soon, right Jennifer?"

"That's right Sir!"

"Boy oh boy Harm, you sure cut it close didn't you? How many other times did you and Jennifer get together Harm?"

"Mac, you have no idea. Oh I lost count after the first year. Once after Mattie's seventeenth birthday party, I think she did catch up, but snuck out and came back in a little later making all kinds of noises so we could recover, but THAT IS another story. So is the story about the hole Jennifer found between her bedroom and Mattie's. Again that is another story, especially about the wild times we had after her eighteenth birthday party."

"Oh my god Harm, you mean...?"

He gave Sarah one of his sick smiles and nodded; "Don't give me that Mac, I heard from Jennifer about the four of you during one of your hen parties."

Mac turned five shades of red; "How my god Harm, that was supposed to be a secret, I'm going to kill Jennifer and Mattie!"

"No, no way Mac, I thought we were going to tell ALL our sexual stories?"

She smiled; "We are, I am, but I was going to ease into them, especially that one! All in good time Harm, all in good time! Are you ready for my next story? You probably won't like it; it's another one with Clay, are you ready?"

"Yeah, I guess so, listen don't think that way. I'm telling you stories about some of the women you really never got along with, so don't sweat it about Webb, okay?"

She nodded; "Here it goes, it isn't very long, but very, very hot. At least I thought it was."

Webb was on assignment for several weeks. Sarah was feeling very, very horny at the same time, she felt abandoned by Harm. She found out from him that he was looking to become a guardian of a sixteen year old girl. She felt like her relationship with him was on the rocks and that they were moving further and further apart. She was even more depressed when he came over and asked her to be a character witness for him in the hearing to make him Mattie's guardian. She blew up and felt left out of his life.

Harm turned to her; "Forget about it Mac, this is way too important for you to screw up for me!" He turned and left before she could apologize.

She ended up coming to the hearing and gave a heartfelt speech about how he would be a great parent and that she would be proud for him to be a parent with her, if it ever came about. She left and stayed in her apartment, sulking and getting hornier by the day.

A couple of days later, she had just finished dinner and was in her bedroom, dressed in a tiny pair of gym shorts and an extremely tight tanktop. She was reading a novel; she couldn't even remember what she had just read. Putting down the book, she was about to turn off the light and go to sleep very early. There was a knock on the door and she threw back the covers and made a dash for the door, forgetting to bring a robe with her. She peeked in the peephole and she let out a squeal. Throwing open the door, Clay stepped in. He was immediately attacked as Sarah threw her arms and legs around him, leaping into his embrace.

He nearly fell back, but caught her and kicking the door closed, he found her lips plastered against his before he could speak. When he finally was able to tear his mouth from hers he blurted out; "Nice to see you too Sarah!"

She smiled at him; "Oh shut the fuck up Clay! Take me into the bedroom and fuck me, fuck me till I scream for you to stop. Oh I need it, I need it bad, I can't wait!"

Clay carried her with her legs and arms wrapped around him to the bedroom. Once there he dropped her to the bed, she bounced once and she started giggling; "Come on Clay strip!" She reached down and grabbing the bottom of her tanktop, she whipped it up and over her head. Her huge tits jiggled and swayed. She rolled over and lifting her ass, she tore off her shorts. Still on her back, she looked back and saw Clay slipping out of his pants and shorts. She scooted closer to the edge of the bed. Her head was hanging off the bed and reaching back; she grabbed hold of Clay's ass and pulled him to the bed. Craning her neck, her lips closed around his cock that was slightly drooping, but not for long. She took his entire length into her mouth and it immediately grew to its full length. Still, she kept her hands on his ass and pulled and pushed him in and out of her mouth.

Clay let out a groan and flexed his knees. When he did this, his cock sank even deeper into her mouth and felt the head of his cock slip into her throat. He reached over her and began mauling her tits. He twisted her fat nipples and was rewarded with Sarah sucking his cock even faster and he felt her hand leave his ass and began massaging his balls. He let one hand slide down her lush body and slipped between her fat, swollen cuntlips. He groaned when he found it extremely wet and very, very hot. He sank first one and then a second finger into her cunt. He smiled when he saw her thrust her hips upward, trying to take even more of his fingers into her pussy. His thumb skimmed across her hooded clit and uncovering it, his thumb covered in her juices, rolled her clit. His knees went weak when she licked at his balls, while his cock was still buried deep in her mouth. He leaned over even more and took one fat nipple in-between his lips and sucked hard, he bit down and shook when she shoved a finger up his ass. He lost it and started flooding her mouth with his cum.

Sarah let out a grunt and started swallowing as fast as she could. She had taken his cum down her throat before, but this load was huge. She smiled to herself. She knew he had abstained while away from her. She gobbled it all down and with her finger still up his ass, she realized he never softened.

Clay pulled back and slipped out of her mouth. Crawling up onto the bed, he straddled her body and slid his cock between her tits. He was only there briefly, as he slid lower and buried his head between her thighs, almost in a sixty-nine position. He lapped away at her slimy pussy and once again sent fingers into her pussy. His pulled one out; it was covered in her slimy juices. He shoved it into her ass and when he did; his mouth was covered in her cum. He had to hold her steady as he felt her explode and cover his fingers and tongue with her tasty juices.

Sarah was groaning continually as she came from Clay's fingers and tongue. When her orgasm waned, she pushed him from her. She scooted up on the bed and outstretched her arms; "Come on Clay, climb aboard and fuck me! We both got our first sorely needed orgasm out of the way. Now we can take our time and play a little."

Clay hovered above her. He started out planting soft kisses and caresses along her belly and worked his way upward. His hands cradled her heavy tits; pushing them together he had both of her fat nipples close enough to suck on them at the same time. His tongue flicked back and forth, back and forth over and over again. He sucked harder drawing more tit flesh into his mouth.

Sarah arched her back as she tried to force more of her tits into his mouth. Her hands came up and caressed his head and his face. She slowly slid her hands up and down his back. The longer and harder he sucked on her tits, her hands became more active; Sarah raked her nails up and down his back.

Clay finally released her tits and slid upward and began sucking and licking her upper chest, neck and finally locked lips with Sarah. He darted his tongue in and out of her mouth and they dueled back and forth. He reached down and capturing her legs, he drew them up and planted them on his shoulders. Hovering over her, he positioned his cock at the entrance to her fat lipped pussy. He slowly lowered his body and his cock pierced her lips and he let out a gasp. Her heat enveloped his cock and the deeper he sank into her, the greater the heat was felt on his cock. His kisses grew more passionate and more urgent. His hands slid up and down her shapely legs. His caresses were slow and deliberate, he loved how soft and firm they felt. He couldn't get enough of them. Clay started to fuck her luscious pussy, in and out; in and out he slid his cock in and out of her. Changing positions grabbed her legs and slowly removed them from his shoulders and pressed them back alongside her tits and head. With her pussy now completely exposed, he stared down at her fat lips clinging to his cock. He licked his lips, he wanted to taste her again, but at the same time couldn't imagine pulling his cock out to do that. He rose up on the balls of his feet and picking up the pace, he began pumping up and down, driving straight down into her receptive pussy.

Sarah started cumming and pinned to the bed, she just let Clay have his way with her. She sucked hard on his tongue and groaned as she started cumming. She released a dose if her juices, covering his cock and she felt his cock swell when she came. She tore her mouth from his; "Come on Clay, cum, cum with me. Oh fuck yeah, yeah, yesssssssss just like that oh shit I can feel your hot cum filling me!" She clamped her lips over his and when she felt him release her legs, she immediately dropped them down and wrapped them around his sweaty body. She humped upward trying to cum again and it worked. She gritted her teeth as she exploded again.

Clay was spent; he fell against her lush body and tried to catch his breath. After a few minutes, he rolled off of her. He gathered her voluptuous body against his and they drifted off to sleep.

"Very nice Mac, I didn't know Clay could be that domineering."

She chuckled; "He surprised me too, but like I said before, he just wasn't a man who I could be with forever. He wasn't forthcoming and was just too closed off. Enough about Clay and his shortcomings, how about your next story? I hope it's a continuation of you and Jennifer, that was so fucking hot?"

Harm smiled at her; "I guess you'll just have to wait and see Mac."

"Okay enough stalling, please begin."

He chuckled; "Okay sit back, here it is!"

Harm and Mattie went to visit her father; the drunk who Mattie thought killed her mother while he was drunk. Mattie was very cold to her father and was upset when Harm told her she was being unreasonable.

Mattie called her father and to try and patch things up asked him to her seventeenth birthday that Harm had planned at a local pizzeria. During the party, Mattie noticed Harm and Jennifer being a little touchy, feely. She dismissed it, and tried to make nice with her father. She returned to the apartment with Jennifer with a little better feeling of her father, but she still wasn't about to forgive him for doing to her mother what she thought he did.

Mattie and Jennifer changed into their pajamas and Jennifer popped some popcorn and threw on a video tape of a romantic comedy. During the movie, Mattie turned to Jennifer; "Is there something going on between you and Harm?"

Jennifer nearly choked on the popcorn she was about to swallow, she coughed for a few seconds and her eyes teared up. She turned to look at Mattie; she licked her lips and took a deep breath as she tried to delay her response. "Okay where did that come from Mattie? You are sooooooooooo off base about the Commander and me."

Mattie was laughing out loud by the time Jennifer finished her response; "Listen Jen, I may just be a seventeen year old schoolgirl, but if you saw half of the things that happen in school, behind the bleachers, in the locker rooms and in the bathrooms, you wouldn't be hiding things from me. I know Harm is a hunk, hell if I was a year older, I'd try and tempt him. Harm is too much of a gentleman and a good parent to even try anything."

Jennifer cleared her throat again; "I'm sorry Mattie, but even if there was anything going on between Harm and me, that is none of your business."

Mattie laughed again; "That's all I need to hear Jennifer, you and Harm are doing the dirty!"

"WE ARE NOT MATTIE!"

Mattie laughed even more; "Oh Jennifer, get as mad as you like, I know what a cover-up is. Don't worry, I'll keep your secret, but mark my word, I will catch the two of you, so be careful. I know you're one of the sneakiest people I know, but with me, you've met your match!"

Jennifer looked at her and shook her head and popped some popcorn in her mouth and went back to watching the movie. Later after the movie had ended, she went to bed. She heard Mattie's door close and she waited about half an hour. She opened the door and listened by Mattie's door, not hearing anything she snuck out and hurried down the hall to Harm's apartment. Still in her lounging pajamas, she knocked on his door.

Harm opened the door dressed in a tight white t-shirt and jogging shorts. He stepped aside, "Well look who's here. What can I do for you Jennifer?" He had a huge smile on his lips, he knew what she wanted, but wanted her to tell him.

She stepped in and closed the door behind her. She planted her hands on his broad chest and tapped her fingers there. She slid them up and down and ended up wrapping them around his waist. She plastered her huge tits against his lower chest and looked up at him and waited. She didn't have to wait long as he lowered his lips to hers and she melted.

Harm swooped her up in his arms and walked her up to his bedroom. He dropped her down and as she bounced a couple of times he looked down at her. "I believe I promised you something after our last encounter didn't I Jennifer?"

She leaned back and pouted; "SO tell me Harm, you calling what we did was an encounter? Not very romantic!"

He planted his hands on his hips; "Sorry Jennifer, I guess I can see what it was. It was a very, very enjoyable oral sexual get together. I think I promised you this!" He dropped his shorts and his huge cock swayed and bobbed before her. He heard Jennifer suck in her breath and her eyes nearly popped out of her head.

"Ah yes you did Harm, even though it was only a couple of days since we got together, but I'm still a little apprehensive about fitting that monster here!" She stripped off her lounging pants and patted her already moist pussy. She wiggled her finger at him; "I'm willing to try, if you are?"

He crossed his arms and ripped off his t-shirt. Completely naked he slid onto the bed. He stopped when his hands met her knees. He parted her thighs and slid between them. Hovering over her, he pulled at her pajama tops and pulled it off her lush body.

Jennifer fell back to the bed and with her arms around his neck; she pulled him down with her. Their lips met and they started a serious make-out session. She closed her eyes and let the feeling of his hard body on hers take over. She let out a gasp when she felt his lips on her neck and moving lower, he moved across her shoulders and upper chest. She groaned out loudly when he wrapped his lips around one huge nipple. She gripped his head and pressed his head deeper between her twin mounds of flesh. Her breathing got heavier when he left her tits and traveled lower.

Harm's hands were traveling all over her gorgeous curves. He urged her legs further apart and began stroking her pussy. His fingers were wet as soon as he touched her. He was kissing her heaving, flat belly just as his fingers began sliding in and out of her wet hole. He pushed her back to the mattress as he slid his fingers even deeper into her cunt. He sawed them in and out. He knew if he was going to fuck this luscious pussy, he would have to really get her so excited; she wouldn't stop, no matter how much he stretched her.

Jennifer was rolling her head from side to side. Her ponytail was tangled around her neck and shoulders. She reached up and tore the ponytail holder from her hair. It flew about her upper body as she jerked violently, her first orgasm of the night shot through her body. She clutched at him as she felt his fingers dance in and out of her. She let out a grunt when his lips and tongue finally joined his fingers. She was quickly racing towards another orgasm and all of a sudden he pulled away. It was as if she was falling off a cliff and was suddenly stopped.

Harm slid up her body and gripping his cock, he was poised at the entrance to her dripping cunt. With one swift thrust, his cock sank halfway into her weeping pussy.

Jennifer shot off like a rocket and her entire body was on fire. She lost any sense of control and her entire body was is spasms. Her eyes were wide open as the sharp pain quickly disappeared and was immediately replaced with a feeling of being stuffed, but a feeling she never, ever wanted to loose. She was gasping for air as she puffed out deep breaths over and over again. Her arms wrapped around his neck and she groaned out; "Oh mother fucker, I never, never knew it could feel like this, oh Harm, please, please tell me this will not be the last time we're going to do this. I could never go through life knowing I couldn't feel like this again."

He chuckled and through hard panting replied; "Oh Jennifer, you can bet on it. Your pussy is amazing and you can count on us doing this over and over again!" He started laughing out loud when she peppered his face, neck and shoulders with wet kisses. He started moving now, slowly at first and with each thrust he sent his cock deeper in her. He felt her cumming again and slowed.

"No, no don't slow down. Oh fuck I love how your cock feels sliding in and out of me, don't stop, don't ever stop!" She began thrusting her hips and ass up off the mattress as she tried to take more and more of him in her. She was gurgling, making sounds that were hard to distinguish. Her hands raked down his back, her nails spurred him on even more and she through he was going to shot out through her throat.

Harm wanted this to last as long as possible for Jennifer, he knew she deserved a good time, she had a rough life and she was a good person, always helping A.J and the way she stepped up to help Mattie, he wanted her to be happy.

He slid partway out and with one swift motion, rolled over and now had Jennifer above him, she straddled his body and he gave her the opportunity to control the action. He stared up at her, those large dark eyes were lidded in lust and he felt his cock stiffen in her pussy. He swept her long silky chocolate brown hair from her face. Throwing it over her shoulders, it didn't stay there long seeing she was thrusting her hips back and forth taking as much of his cock into her as she could.