Jail Bird Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Mistress," Dilan said in an excited voice. "Mistress, does that mean they can have my boy-cunt?"

"Yes, that is if they want to fuck it," Kate spoke, turning her chin towards Dilan's voice. "I think we should start you on your transitioning since you love having so many cocks in you, don't you think, my little pet?"

"Yes, Mistress, that sounds wonderful!" Dilan exclaimed, he loved being a sissy, and if Kate wanted him to undergo it, he was all the more willing. He hasn't had his little cock sucked, nor has he fucked anyone since Kate turned him into her sissyslut.

"I hope that didn't upset you, Max," Kate whispered as Kody led them to their table.

"No, not the first time I've seen something like that take place, just not so adamantly like he was. You must have really broken him for a man to be so willing to take it up the ass," Max said offhandedly.

"I did," Kate said proudly. "No one cheats on my sister and gets away with it." Her hand ran down Max's arm as he helped her into her seat. She knew Kody would have done it, yet she wanted her hands on Max as much as she could get.

"I'll keep that in mind," Max mused as he took his seat. Watching how Kate ran her fingers along the brail of the special menu the man placed in her hands.

Max scowled when he couldn't even make out what was written on the menu. Pondering if these rich snobs thought fancy words made them feel superior to everyone else. Seeing Kody leading Dilan towards the kitchen from the corner of his left eye. It wasn't the first time he would ask himself how a man, any man, could be broken like he was to simply drop to his knees and snake another man's cock out like he glimpsed as the free-swinging door showed him before it closed firmly.

"Is something wrong, Max?" Kate asked when she heard him sigh and the sound of his menu closing.

"Only that I can't make out what half this crap says, other than that just peachy, Kate," Max uttered, he wasn't trying to disappoint her, yet prison wasn't a place you encountered refinement. Glancing down when Kate reached across the table and took hold of his hand like she knew where it always was. Which, in truth, Max found very odd.

"Then you let me take care of the ordering," Kate said in a soft, caring tone. Knowing that as his future submissive, if Max proved to be the one, which was becoming quite clear to her as each day passed that he was the one, he could trust her that she would take care of him as his sub. After all, Max is the only one she ever felt safe around to relinquish her role as Domme. Of course, this would stay within the walls of their bedroom once they reached that stage. Outside of it, when they weren't alone and when she was not with him, Mistress Lin would rein. Just because she would submit to Max does not mean she would release her hold on her subs or her club. She just wondered if Max would go for it. She did hope he would.

"Okay, Kate, just none of that duck liver stuff I've heard about before I was sent to the big house, and no fish eggs," Max spoke in a firm tone.

"Yes, Max, I'll make sure it's something very nice for you," Kate said, trying out her new role for a minute even if Max couldn't understand her lifestyle.

"So, Kate, can I ask a question?" Max mused after handing the waitress their menus and listening to Kate ordering their lunch which he hoped would be good. Honestly, gas station food would taste better than what he has eaten for the past six years.

"Of course, Max, you can ask me anything you want. I would like to get to know more about you as well," Kate spoke, not voicing that she already knew a great deal about him or that it was her that had a hand in his release from Lampac.

"Why aren't you seeing anyone?"

Kate felt her face burning as that question left his lips. "No one's been worthy enough in my eyes to rise to the level of dating them," she said bashfully as she brushed a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Can you take the glasses off?"

Kate obeyed without hesitation. If Max wanted to peer into her nonfunctioning eyes, she wasn't going to deny him. In fact, she enjoyed that Max liked peering at her without the glasses on.

"Can I ask, why?"

"Well, most men just want someone to fuck, others would take advantage of me due to my disability, others would abuse me," Kate said, reaching across the table once again and laying her hand on the back of his. Feeling how tense his muscles were, yet something odd happened; the moment the pads of her fingers trailed down his hand, she felt his muscles relaxing. Smiling inwardly, wondering if Max knew he relaxed himself around her. How that brought great joy to her heart to know that.

"I can understand why you haven't when you put it like that," Max nodded. "But if the opportunity presented itself and there was a man out there that fit the bill, would you?" he asked, hoping that she didn't read too much into that.

"Maybe, if I deemed the man suitable enough," Kate said in an even tone all the while her heart was hammering in her chest. She could read between the lines. It wasn't hard for her to understand what he was asking of her. She just hoped he didn't wait too long in asking her out officially.

"I do hope I qualify," Max said to himself. Kissing and having her suck his cock was far different than winning a woman's heart; prison didn't erase that part of himself.

"Max, what were you like before you were sent to prison?" Kate asked, all the while her fingertips hadn't stopped moving along the back of Max's hand.

"Pretty normal, I guess, came from a low-middle class family. Worked part-time jobs here and there, did alright in school, but you know how it is as a teenager," Max said, seeing her nodding along, "then well, I got involved with Kelly Watts, and you know how that went."

"Have her parents tried to get in touch with you since you've been out?" Kate asked, feeling his muscles twitch beneath her touch.

"No. After what they said at my trial, I'd rather they rot wherever they are."

"But what if they came seeking you out?"

"I tell them to go spend six years in Lampac on death row and then get back to me, maybe then I might consider it; otherwise, they can fuck off for all I care," Max said, waving off her question.

"Were you close to them before that?" Kate asked, knowing he had to talk about it to let go of his anger at the people who've wronged him.

"Enough to know I would never do to anyone what was done to their daughter, yet like my parents and sister, they believed the shitty fake evidence over my own damn word. I had to go to prison just to learn how to be a criminal, but that's neither here nor there. Although, I do wish I could get my hands on the man that caused me to lose six years of my life."

"Oh, if you did, what would you have done?"

"I rather not answer that in a crowded room," Max said in deathly undertones. "That's another thing I learned in prison, to know when to shut up."

"Ah. Then I won't pry anymore; I'm glad you told me, Max, it feels like I'm closer to you now that you have," Kate said in a light cooing voice. Just wishing to reach across the table and kiss those lips of his again. Turning her head when her phone went off in her purse. "Answer," she spoke to her phone as the voice commands connected the line.

"Kate?" Jessica's voice filled her ear.

"What is it Jessica, you know I am having lunch with Max," Kate uttered in a slightly annoyed tone.

"I know, and I'm sorry for interrupting your lunch date, Mistress. I was just calling to inform you that Darren ran and is now involved in a police chase going northbound. So please, when you leave, stay off the interstate, okay?"

"Did he now, interesting," Kate mused, wondering how much jail time he was going to get. Also wondering if what Max had said was true or not. "Jessica, what will happen to him?

"If we can make a case against him, then maybe ten to fifteen years, maybe longer depending on how long he evades police. That is if what the coconspirator says is true or not, I won't know until the man is questioned."

"And what prison would he be sent to?" Kate asked, feeling Max's eyes on her.

"I can't say for sure, Kate, that's up to the judge to decide, not the DA's office."

"Take a guess, Jessica," Kate said in an authoritative tone.

"There's a few: Cedar Creek, Coyote Ridge, Clallam Bay." Kate heard her sister listing off state prison's around Seattle.

"Would Lampac be among them?"

"Yes."

"I see; thank you for informing me, Jessica. Oh, Dilan will start his transitioning soon, won't that be a delight?!" Kate mused with a wicked smile.

"Mistress?"

"Yes."

"May I fuck his cunt when he has that useless thing removed?"

"Yes, certainly you may, who better to break it in than his own wife. Although, I might have him turning tricks given how much of a sissyslut he's turned out to be. Even as we speak, he's servicing the cooks."

"Thank you, Mistress." Kate heard the disdain in her sister's voice for her husband. "And thank you for making me realize what I've been missing in my life."

"You're welcome, dear sister, now if that is all I can smell our food arriving."

"Enjoy your lunch, Kate, tell my Master, my mouth and pussy eagerly await his return."

"Seems my sister can't stop thinking about you," Kate teased, setting her phone back into her purse. Biting the inside of her cheek when she could feel his eye roll at that.

"I've set your glass of Pinot noir to the left of your hand Miss," the waitress said, trying not to be creeped out by how white Kate's eyes were. "And here is your rum and coke," she said, flashing Max a smile as she set his drink before his braised short ribs. "If the two of you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask." Lightly touching Max's arm, signaling that she was interested before heading back to the kitchen to watch the gangbang taking place.

"A rum fan, huh?" Kate mused, feeling Max's hand guiding hers to where her glass was. She knew he did it so she wouldn't knock it over and spill her wine all over the table. However, to her mind, it was just another sign that Max was developing into a fine Master.

"Had it once at a party, kind of liked it, but that was when me and Kelly Watts hooked up in her room," Max said, watching how her fingers ran up the steam then along the flute of the glass before the pad of her index finger ran along the rim of it and dipped down to see how full it was just like he had seen her do at the barbeque joint.

"Ah." Knowing it was that DNA they had found in ,her was why they zeroed in on Max and not the real killer. Given how the man that did the deed was born sterile so they couldn't get any DNA from the sperm they had found inside of her.

"Although, I wish I could thank the person whomever they are, that got the Innocence Project involved in my case, I doubt without their help I would still be behind bars," Max said offhandedly as he cut his short rib from its bone. Not seeing the look Kate was giving him as he sliced up his meat.

"Max?"

"Hmm?" Max hummed as he chewed on his bite, which he had to admit it was rather good.

"I don't want any secrets between us; promise you won't get mad if I tell you?" Kate asked, setting her fork down onto her plate.

"Okay?" Max spoke with a mouth half full of food.

"I was the one that got the Innocence Project involved in your case," Kate said, laying it out for him.

"Huh?" Max uttered in befuddlement. "I don't think I heard you right. Are you saying you were the one that helped to get me freed?"

"I am," Kate nodded. She heard the sound of this fork falling onto his plate, the way the chair shifted as Max leaned back. What Kate didn't hear was Max rising from his seat nor how he moved around the table. That was until her body rocked to the side when Max tightly hugged her. A happy smile formed on her face when he whispered: ' Thank you' into her ear. "You're welcome, Max," Kate mumbled, returning his affection as she lightly ran her hand up and down Max's right arm.

"Okay, I have to ask, the day in the park was that a setup or what?" Max asked, retaking his seat; while he was very grateful for what she did, the question still had to be asked.

"That was fate, I had no idea when you would be freed, so maybe someone was trying to tell us something," Kate uttered, allowing her innuendo to hang in the air. Hoping that Max got the hint. "But I'm very glad that you were there to save me from that man," she said, bowing her head to keep her emotions hidden.

"But why help me? You didn't know me; you had nothing to gain from my release?" Max asked, trying to make sense out of all of this.

"Because the man that did the crime was my sub, not at the time he murdered her, I didn't learn of his involvement until a few months ago when I forced it out of him during one of our private sessions I have when I'm breaking in a new sub. He liked to mouth off during it too. So I had Jessica record it all, on tape, not video. I can't let the world know what happens within the confines of my club. Then I had her contact, someone at the Innocence Project, and sent the evidence I had to them. They took it from there," Kate said into her plate.

"I bet she couldn't be happy about that," Max said with a sinful smirk.

"She wasn't, but I am her Mistress and was his as well; it falls onto me to correct their mistakes. What they do reflects on me, and I can't have that. So I did what any good Domme would do, discipline her disobedient subs."

"I hope it was painful," Max mused as he took another bite of his meal.

"It was," Kate replied with a sadistic smile.

"Okay, since there are no secrets between us, tell me, how does an attractive blind woman become a Domme?" Max asked, leaning on his elbows and interlocking his fingers together as he lightly rested his chin on them.

Kate's mind melted into a puddle of goo when the word 'attractive' left Max's lips. That her mind just didn't hear the rest of the question. "What? I'm sorry, I didn't catch that last part," she mumbled, feeling her chest rising rapidly as her body savored those delicious words he spoke. "Oh... umm... it's not that interesting of a story," Kate said, trying to play it off.

"Doesn't matter, I'd still like to hear it; after all, you are the one that saved my life. I think I should know more about the woman that gave me a chance to be free again," Max spoke, wondering if she knew how cute she was when she blushed.

"I've always had a domineering side, as well as a sadistic side to me even before I lost my eyesight. Yet, once I did, it became more pronounced given how some people will take advantage of a disabled teen. Then my parents sent me to a school for the blind after the operation had failed to restore my eyesight. While I was there, one night, I won't tell you how old I was, nor will I give you the person's name. That will remain between the two of us," Kate said sternly.

"Go on," Max uttered, gesturing for her to continue.

"One night, I heard something; being blind kind of throws off our sleep cycle..."

"I can imagine."

"So, as I was saying, something drew my attention; at the time, I wasn't as nimble as I am now with my cane. It wasn't a surprise when he heard my approach. Not that it caused him to stop what he was doing. When I entered, I just stood there, listening. Listening to the woman's moans of pain and pleasure. I had no clue what was happening, obviously. However, I didn't need my eyes to know what was going on. He didn't stop either when I knew he knew I was standing there listening to the acts taking place. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder..."

"This person didn't touch you in that manner, did he?" Max asked, feeling his anger and jealousy rising.

"No, never," Kate answered with a shake of her head. "Being in this lifestyle isn't about sex; it's about control. While yes, some Masters and Mistress do have sex with their subs and do give pleasure to their subs as a reward for their obeyance to them, that isn't the main reason we enter a Dom/sub contract."

"So then, you became his sub?" Max asked, trying to wrap his head around Kate's lifestyle.

"No," again, Max was met with a shake of her head, "I became his pupil," Kate said truthfully.

"That so?"

"Yes, when he placed his hand on my shoulder, he said: 'You like hearing her in pain, don't you?' I said yes, of course. 'You expect obedience from your friends, don't you?' Again, I spoke that one word. 'Yet you don't like having your will taken from you?' This I told him no. I heard him squatting down in front of me. 'You want to know how I know this?' He asked of me, to which I nodded. 'Because you have had a smile on your face listening to my pet moan in pain and pleasure ever since you've walked through that door.' He said to me. 'Since your arrival here, you've never smiled once, yet when I dish out my pet's punishment, your face is lit up with glee. Would you like to stay and be a witness to the rest?' Max, you have to understand. Up to that point in my life, regardless if I was blind or not, I had been living a lie. Hiding who I truly was, even from myself.

Thinking that if someone saw me for what I truly am, I'd be shunned, carted off to the nut house. Disowned by my family. Yet, my teacher, that man, taught me what it meant to be a Dom, or Domme if you're a female. He taught me while yes, Doms or Dommes do dish out the pain, but it's never to be cruel to our subs. The contracts we enter with our subs are so intimate, so pure, because the moment you do, you know they entrusted their safety, their will, their very being into your hands," Kate explained, clutching her hands to her chest as her feelings expressed themselves along her face. "That at any given moment, you could end their life, and they would be powerless to fight back. That is why if I hear of any Master or Mistress mistreating their subs in my club, they are given time to correct their mistakes, or they will be cast from my establishment. I take the safety and the health of all the subs that enter my domain very seriously. Can you understand what I'm telling you, Max?"

"Yeah, I guess I can," Max admitted with a nod. "Although."

"Yes?"

"Kind of sounded like you were in love with the man, whoever he was."

"As a father figure, as my teacher, but nothing more than that," Kate said, wondering if he understood the reason why she had told him that. "Why? Are you jealous?" she asked with a coy smirk.

"If I am?" Max replied with an arched eyebrow.

"May I see you, Max?" Kate asked, laying her hands, palm side up, on the table, waiting for Max to make the next move. Her pulse raced as she felt his fingertips running along the palms of her hands before lifting them off the table. While she may never see with her eyes again, yet beneath her touch, her mind drew the image of the man she hoped he would be.

"Does seeing me make you happy?" Max asked, noting the way she was fighting back her smile.

"Yes," Kate said in a breathless whisper.

"Then why are you fighting it?" Max asked, seeing how his question took her aback. Reaching across the table between her arms and lightly, but firmly, taking hold of her chin and bringing her forward without resistance. "Kate, it's okay to express yourself around me. You don't have to hide from me. As weird as you are, you aren't so weird that you will scare me off," he said, seeing how her eyes lit up, if that was even possible for a blind woman.

"Max?"

"Hmm?"

"If I'm attractive, as you say I am, then why haven't you kissed me?" Kate asked with soulful longing.

Max ignored the other patrons that were enjoying their meal as he rose from his seat. He's been dying to feel her lips once again ever since he got in the car. Her inhalation of breath through her nose was loud in his ear as the two of them passionately kissed. His eyes were on her as her eyelids fluttered open; the tips of her fingers danced down his cheeks as he pulled away. Watching how she nuzzled his hand as he caressed her cheek.

123456...8