Jailhouse Rockin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another button. His tawny skin blushed as the creamy globes of her breasts plopped out.

'What would his fantasy be? What would that bad man want,' asked Sarah?

Lyle ran a hand across his jaw. She knew he was wondering if this was really happening. If a woman, a flesh and blood woman were in his cell, offering to fuck him senseless. Had it really been two years?

'He'd like to see her completely naked to begin with.'

Summoning all of the courage she could muster, Sarah rose slowly and turned to face him. She undid the rest of the buttons and pulled back the shirt to reveal her not unsubstantial breasts in their gossamer fine holdings. Her breaths were jerky and her nipples stood proud from arousal and fear.

'But then he'd realized he couldn't wait that long,' Lyle said suddenly, launching off the bed at her and pinning her to the wall.

His mouth was on hers, his lips and tongue searching every crevice of her mouth as his hand placed a firm but measured grip around her throat. Her fingers undid his buckle and pushed down jeans and prison issue boxer shorts to the floor. She cupped his sack, relishing his groan against her mouth, delighting in the silky feel of his hard cock as it jerked in her hand. He felt good. He felt weighty. Not so big that you'd gasp but big enough to make you sigh. Sarah felt her head spin as he lifted her and wrapped his legs around his waist, grinding himself against her. She gasped as his hands drove her skirt up her thighs and discovered she was again, sans panties.

Lyle's cock sawed between her lips and across her clit almost as though he was savouring the moment until he could stand it no longer. Predictably, this act couldn't last very long before he would succumb to his search for the ultimate treasure.

'Dear Jesus, he groaned into her as he slowly drove himself into her. The head of his cock was firmly lodged against her cervix. His girth was such that every inch of her vaginal canal was stretched pleasantly around his rigid shaft of meaty flesh. They both shuddered, staying in that position for what seemed like an age. Sarah needed a moment to get used to his thickness. She had put a lot of miles on her collection of vibrators but none of them had quite the spongy girth of Lyle's steel cock.

'Yep,' he panted into her ear. 'Just as I imagined. Hot, wet and tight.'

Sarah gave a little moan as he popped her breasts out of their cups and he grazed each nipple with the front of his teeth. With his body and one arm supporting her weight, his other hand delved lower until he found what he was looking for. The erect little pearl of her arousal, wet and slippery and waiting for him.

'This may not last long... forgive me,' he grated as he slowly began to move his hips. Sarah didn't hear him as she was already tightening, bunching like a fist around him, feeling the palsy as it overtook her, the naughty secretary being fucked hard by the criminal inside the prison cell. She writhed against him, getting the stimulation she needed and more. His finger was skilled and a little too eager but it was enough when he gave one strong tweak for her to crash over the edge, panting into his ear that she was cumming, she was cumming. He gave a masculine grunt as her contractions gripped him and he gave up the ghost and came for what seemed like an age. He kissed her mouth again, his tongue soft and probing with all of the skill of earlier but less of the frenzy.

'I'm sorry,' he said, setting her to her feet and pulling up his jeans.

'Why? That was amazing.'

'I'm not usually as... quick.'

Sarah felt the sudden shift in his humour. Was he embarrassed? Had she royally fucked it up now by being so quick to let him have her?

'Really. I see. Well, you can understand if I have to take your word on that...'

His eyes snapped to hers.

'I mean, you're not exactly giving me a frame of reference here.'

He smiled at her. 'What frame of reference would you need?'

Sarah sighed and dropped to her knees in front of him. His penis had certainly softened but even flaccid it was not without surprising weight to her experience.

What Lyle was now discovering was that Sarah had never viewed blowjobs as work or obligation. Rather, she enjoyed the sense of power that her skillful mouth and lips gave her over a man. And to her experience, there was nothing at all repugnant about the taste or texture of sperm so Sarah was one of the uncommon recipients who was more than eager to swallow a man's emissions unless of course he got off as many did by cumming on her face which was equally fine to Sarah as well.

'So, I'd need at least two more incidences to make an informed decision...'

And so for the next four hours, she did everything he bid her. She gripped the end of the bed while he pounded her from behind and probed the length of his thumb in and out of her asshole. Riding her hard with animalistic passion, her neck strained back at the pressure of his firm hold on her ponytail.

She got naked and bounced joyfully up and down on his cock while he sat on his small chair. First facing him and then away.

Again, she let him take her up against the wall and thrilled as the violent force of each thrust raised her up on the balls of her feet and slammed the cheeks of her ass against the cold brick of the prison wall.

Between each change of position Sarah went back between his thighs and bobbed her experienced mouth up and down his cock for as long as he could take it until needing to be back inside her again.

This criminal of hers' turned out to be a skilled and giving partner as well. In their time together he spent a considerable time nestled between her legs using his fingers and tongue with a sense of craving. Sarah cried out almost constantly with every flick of his tongue across her sensitive clit. Intermittently, Lyle forced his tongue as far between her folds as possible. Indeed, this man's tongue went deeper inside her than some of her less fortunate lovers had ever reached.

And finally, he lay on top of her in the good old fashioned missionary position, hands entwined over her head, eyes and groins locked. Finally, when they could do no more, they dressed and sat on the edge of his bunk, waiting patiently, smiling at one another silently in the afterglow of a fantastic sexual escapade.

And then... the outside came in and Lyle was dragged from his cell and Sarah had to throw herself across Lyle to tell the governor that he had saved her. The last she saw of him was as he was being dragged away and she was quickly escorted out to a waiting police car.

10 weeks later.....

The small newspaper article said that a female legal secretary had testified that one inmate had saved her life, taking her into a cell just before the prison had been locked down. There, he had been an utter gentleman and made sure she was not harmed. The same inmate had had his parole application approved and been commended by the warden as an example to all inmates. Sarah had not gone back to the prison, except to give a statement of what had happened. And then she had testified at his parole hearing.

To her disappointment, she'd been hoping to see him there but these matters were all conducted in private. She'd said that Prisoner no 15687 had found her wandering around in the dark and had taken her into his cell where he'd explained that she was in danger and that he could trust her. There he had treated her with the utmost courtesy and respect. He had even draped a sheet across his cell so as to prevent the rampaging inmates from discovering her.

Jonathan had received a concussion but had recovered and was now working insurance cases. And she was back spending her Saturdays in her little apartment with her dull roommate and fantasizing about her prisoner. Sarah drained her coffee cup and balled the paper up and threw it in the recycling bin. Her roommate was out on a date and she was alone in the apartment. Everyone had been telling her that she needed to see a therapist after the supposed dreadful things that had happened to her. But how could she tell them that she'd spent the best sexual day of her life in a tiny 10 x 6 cell with a convicted criminal.

Sarah undressed in her room in just the light of her bedside lamp and lay down on the crisp bed linen. She opened the drawer and took out her new pink vibrator that had been her bed companion every night since she had first spotted the beanie wearing inmate in the exercise yard who had so cheekily winked at her. She lay back against the covers and sighed as she flicked it on and let her legs fall apart.

'That's just rude,' said a deep voice from the darkness the other side of the room. Startled, she sat up and opened her mouth to scream and then the voice spoke again and she smiled.

'I mean... I come in here and I find you... pleasuring yourself and you don't even have the manners to invite me to join in?'

Lyle approached the bed. He was sharply dressed in a charcoal grey suit and snow white shirt. His blonde hair was longer and he smelled of some expensive cologne. Same prisoner. Just dressed better. And looking, if it were humanly possible, even more sexy than ever.

'Really? Perhaps you'd like to do the honours,' she laughed, flicking off the vibrator and dropping it back into the drawer.

Lyle allowed his eyes to travel the length of her. She stretched out luxuriously. Let him look. She'd be naked in his company forever.

Lyle offered out his hand and Sarah took it and rose from the bed. Without undressing, Lyle sat down and quickly put Sarah over his lap with her ass sticking up in the air. With no idea where this was going Sarah was completely caught by surprise by the first firm but gentle slap of his strong hand on the naked cheek of her ass. With each insistent slap the breath caught in her throat as she felt the skin of her backside heating up.

'I have an idea,' he said, dangling a pair of handcuffs in front of her. 'Perhaps this time, you can be the prisoner...'


12